Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara slowly recovered and she moaned as the aftershocks rippled up and down her body. She open her eyes and saw John smiling down at her. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him down and they kissed deeply and passionately. As they kissed, John slowly withdrew his still erect penis and it slipped out with a loud slurping sound.

Sara moaned into John's mouth as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

John rolled over on his back beside Sara. His hardness lay angled over his abdomen and a soft moan escaped his lips as his sexual rejuvenation targeted his prostate and testicles. A satisfied and happy Sara knew what was happening.

Sara saw her mother smiling at her then she saw her mother's eyes shift toward John's glistening hardness. Sara and John heard a long sigh as Mary's arousal washed across her body. The longer her eyes feasted on John's erection the more aroused she got. In the back of her mind she was still trying to understand what was happening to her and 'why'.

Sara leaned close to John and whispered,

"I think my mother needs attention and needs it now."

1.05 John and Mary, Doggy style mating:

A dazed Mary rested her panting head and shoulders on the edge of bed and was only vaguely aware of John and Sara as they slipped off of the bed knelt down on either side of her body. They saw her thick nectar oozing past her swollen folds and trickle down her thighs. Her rigid pink clitoris and erect nipples stood out like beacons below her body.

John shuffled behind Mary and his eyes became fixed on the swollen folds of her labia which were pushed outward from between the spread cheeks of her buttocks. He crawled forward until his face was within inches of her sex. Mary could feel John's hot breath on the backs of her spread thighs and heard him breathe in through his nose, deeply inhaling the scent of her arousal. Sara heard a deep intake of breath from her mother as John pressed his face into the space between her spread legs. His lips pressed against the sensitive spot where her legs met, and then his tongue snaked slowly up, up, up, and into her open furrow. She felt it slither like a warm, snake within her wet crease. Her back stiffened and arched, and she reflexively raised her hips and pressed back to give John's tongue easier access to her sex. It began sliding up and down, over and inside her swollen folds. Mary spread her thighs wider and the exploring tongue now reached all the way onto her engorged clitoris.

The ecstatic contact caused Mary to raise her head and cry out.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

John's hands now slid up and down her buttocks and legs. She trembled as the hands massaged their way down her calves and then up her inner thighs. Her hips began to rotate and rock back and forth as his tongue and lips did things that were incredibly exciting to her sex. The fingers joined the tongue in the exploration her swollen folds and then massaged their way back down the soft skin of inner thighs in an exquisite cycling motion.

"Ohhhh ... Ohhhh ... Ohhhh ..."

Mary began cooing and mewing as she rode the rising waves of pleasure. The tongue danced across her most private parts, circling and dipping into her. She felt her juices flowing, dripping in thin rivulets down her thighs. Her cooing and mewing gave way to more incoherent sounds as his fingers and mouth drove her inexorably toward her first orgasm. As the tongue manipulated her rigid organ of joy, his fingers slipped between the slick folds and caressed the clenching opening to her womanhood. John slipped two twisting fingers through the eager opening and began exploring Mary's enflamed passage.

"Yess ... Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! Oh God!!"

The circling tips of his fingers intensified as they neared their target. Suddenly, Mary's hips thrust back sharply and began franticly grinding her seething sex onto John's suckling mouth and searching fingers. He had found her elusive 'G' spot and Mary screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with of joy. Mary orgasmed, crying out loudly as her vaginal muscles clutched around the stroking fingers and her rigid clitoris spasmed within the sucking mouth. She saw flares of light around her wide open eyes and her body shook and trembled from the power of her orgasm.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

John's face stayed where it was, his fingers had slipped outward and his mouth began lapping at Mary's thick nectar that was oozing between the flared lips. Mary's ecstatic cries slowly subsided to low moans and gasps as she came down from her orgasmic high. Her tight gripping hands on the edge of the bed kept her in the kneeling position.

Sara looked in awe as John brought her mother to a quick orgasm. Her own arousal was slowly returning and then she did something that even she found hard to believe. She lowered herself beside her mother and reached under her mother's kneeling body and lifted both of her breasts with her hands. A surprised and appreciative mother moaned softly as Sara massaged and kneaded her swaying breasts. The soft moan grew louder as her daughter's fingers began caressing twirling the excited bullet-like nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Saraaaaaaaaaaa!!"

John's massive hardness lay between Mary's spread thighs, pushing upward into the flared, wet folds of her labia. His hands massaged their way back and forth over hips and lower back. Mary gasped as her folds were pushed apart by his throbbing manhood and the exquisite caresses of her daughter's hands and fingers on her breasts and nipples.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Godddddddddddddddd!!"

His hardness now began dragging itself back and forth between her slick, flared folds, from her eager inner lips to her extended organ of joy. The thickness was slowly pushing upward, further separating the swollen lips. The hard member drew back and forth just a little further with each sliding motion. The head slipped ecstatically over her rigid clitoris, back toward her vulnerable and eager entrance, a little more each time. Mary's hands tightened their gripped the bed, her legs tensed, her dazed and aroused eyes were now tightly closed.

Sara was becoming more adventurous and lay down on the floor and shuffled under her mother until her mouth was below Mary's right breast. Mary felt Sara move under her and about was to say something when an electric jolt of joy shot across her chest. Sara's head had pushed upward and her mouth, lips and tongue had closed over her engorged nipple with an ecstatic suckling action. At the same time her hands formed around her mother's left breast with a delicious massaging and kneading action. The combined efforts of John and Sara catapulted Mary into a sexual frenzy.

Mary gasped and pleaded,

"Oh Please!! Now!! Enter me!! Penetrate me!!"

John smiled and moved the thick, slick head of his erection so it was nestled within the clasping lips of Mary's excited vaginal entrance.

He nudged his straining hardness inward.

Mary felt her inner lips being stretched wide apart and an ecstatic hiss escaped her mouth.

In one fluid motion, the thick head pushed her excited inner lips apart and slowly slid inward. Her frantic plea turned into a loud hiss of ecstasy as the thick head 'popped' past the stretching lips and slipped into her excited passage.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

1"..2"..3"..4"

Mary felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness.

"Yesss!! Yesss!! Yesss!!"

Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed passage. Mary wanted more, she begged for more. She gurgled and moaned as John's thick organ slipped inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Mary felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her long, thick penetrator.

5"..6"..7"..8"

"Oh Sweet Jesus ... Ahhhhhh!! Yes ... I love it!!"

Mary's eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her. Sliding in further and further until she was almost out of breath. The dual sensations of John's thick, pulsing erection pressing into the very core of her sexual being and the incredible 'nursing' from her daughter's sucking mouth filled her mind with intense waves of joy and ecstasy.

"Awwwwwwwwwww!! Ohhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddd!!"

The long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. Then it withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as John adjusted his position behind her. The angle of penetration changed, and pressed oddly into her for a moment, dragging back and forth until ... an unexpected explosion of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and into her enraged clitoris. She wailed as the flexing gland teased and caressed her excited 'G' spot. As pulsing head ecstatically stroked across the hyper-sensitive tissues, shards of electric joy charged across her dazed and stunned body.

John quickly lunged all the way into her then came back to tease her magic spot again and again. It was incredible. Mary was overloaded with waves of raw pleasure, and she knew she was rapidly climbing again towards another incredible orgasm. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, open and lewdly thrust back, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible connection to be broken.

Her eyes snapped open as her second climatic orgasm was unleashed across her body. The orgasmic lightning struck inside her ecstatic body and she screamed loudly. Her toes curled, her bent legs stiffened, and her back arched rearward as her vaginal muscles clamped around John's straining erection as it plunged one more time into her enraged vagina.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Mary couldn't stop convulsing or screeching as her body wide orgasm exploded throughout her sexual being. She was so completely full and her orgasming juices squished and gushed around the hard thickness which was giving her so much joy.

It was glorious. It was perfect. It was beautiful.

Sara intensified her sucking actions and her left hand shifted rearward under her mother's body toward her rigid and jerking organ of joy. Sara slipped two fingers onto the engorged appendage and Mary squealed again in orgasmic joy. Mary's foaming wetness gushed outward past her swollen and clenching folds. Her inner muscles squeezed and massaged the pulsing flesh that was embedded within her. Her bullet-like nipples throbbed within Sara's caressing and sucking mouth. Her whole body convulsed and spasmed in the ecstatic aftermath.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

John let her rest while his flexing manhood remained buried deeply within in her. Soon, Mary cooed again as her lover withdrew and began to thrust into her with gentle, full length thrusts. It felt good, just enough to sustain her sexual glow. Delicious aftershocks continued to flood her satisfied body.

Then it registered in her mind.

John had not ejaculated! Mary knew that it was not over and her arousal came rushing back like a tidal wave. With each thrust, she felt his huge, heavy testicles swing upward and bounce onto her engorged clitoris. His hands grasped her waist, pulling her excited sex back onto his straining erection as he stroked forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Yesssssssssssssss!!"

Sara's mouth and fingers continued their relentless assault on her nipples and rigid excited clitoris. Mary's hips jerked, her organ of joy spasmed and her vaginal muscles clenched hungrily around the wonderful thickness that was slowly boring into her eager vagina. She felt his warm groin press against her buttocks and then wiggle ecstatically in circles. It drove her mind and body into a whirlwind of sensations that she had never felt before.

He lunged inward and Mary felt incredibly full when the engorged hardness entered her cervix and pushed against the flowering portal to her womb. She breathed heavily in quick pants in response to the delicious impalement. John withdrew so the thick head teased the puckering inner lips and then slithered back into the depths of her seething passage.

Mary once again moaned and gurgled as her body vaulted up the arousal ladder.

Both of John's hands now moved to Mary's hips and he once again started a slow, building rhythm of thrusts. His thick member stroked steadily in and out of Mary's, frothy, excited vaginal passage. Her gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of ecstasy. John had already made her orgasm twice and she was being pushed rapidly toward a third orgasm. Mary began thrusting and grinding her hips back onto John's erection that was plunging into the depths of her sexual being. For the first time she was hearing John's deep gasping pants as his lunges took on a sense of urgency. She wanted to return the ecstasy that he was giving her and began clenching her vaginal muscles with an exquisite squeezing and milking action.

John gasped as his straining member became encased within a deep sucking and milking sheath.

"Jesussssssssssssss!! Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

Mary now wanted, now needed and now craved for the John's thick gushes of thick essence to flood into her enflamed sex.

Mary pleaded and begged for John's ultimate release,

"Now!! Oh God!! Now!! CUM INTO ME NOW! ..."

John's deep strokes intensified and Mary tightened her loving grip on his engorged erection. Suddenly it plunged inward and began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking passage. Mary felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her seething vagina as copious amounts of thick, hot semen jettisoned from the flexing gland. Mary thrust her hips forcefully rearward and squealed with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John pulled his straining erection outward and then thrust inward again and again as his spasming gland unleashed another forceful, flood of semen. The ecstatic feelings spread through Mary like a series of freight trains, shooting from her vagina and connecting with her exploding clitoris, up to her breasts, nipples and then flooding into her mind.

Mary's third and final, climatic orgasm was total and all consuming.

Her toes curled, her hands again tightened on the edge of the bed. Her orgasmic scream drowned out the deep moans of her lover. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her wide open eyes. Every cell in Mary's body vibrated with ecstasy. His spewing essence went on and on, his hips grinding is turgid shaft deep into her frenzied sex, flooding her clenching womanhood again and again with his liquid joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Mary's sexual sensory system went into overload and her shoulders and head slumped down the bed as she lost consciousness. She slowly recovered and her elevated sex jerked onto John's still imbedded hardness as ecstatic aftershocks flooded her slumping body.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

John began to feel the hardness ebb away from his erection and his induced arousal began to fade. Mary moaned with disappointment as John's erection slowly softened. The squirmy sensations caused more reflexive squeezing and the softening penis was slowly pushed out with a soft slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhh!! Noooooooo!! Johnnnnnnnnn!!"

Sara shifted out from under her mother's body and sat down beside John They saw Mary shifting her hips back and forth as her arousal was being rejuvenated. Sara knew that her mother was still under the influence of the 'powder'. She saw the twitching, pink clitoris, the swollen slick folds and the erect nipples.

Sara said,

"Help me walk my mother to the shower. We have a shower douche installed."

1.06 Mary and Sara, the cleansing:

John wasn't sure if he wanted to watch that but nodded his head. They lifted a helpless and dazed Mary onto her feet and slowly walked her into the bathroom. Sara stepped into the shower and turned on the water to the wall mounted douche bowl. When it was nice and warm, she lifted the nozzle from the hook and put it on the floor of the tub. The removable shower head was then turned on and when it was ready Sara put it beside the douche nozzle.

They moved Mary into the shower and John moved behind her and wrapped his arms gently around her. Despite her soaring arousal, Mary knew what Sara was going to do and tried to move away but John held her firmly. Sara knelt down in front of her mother and Mary thought to herself 'not in front of John' but her eyes saw the thick ribbed nozzle and her body said 'yes, oh God yes'.

Sara ran her hands up and down the soft skin of her mother's thighs. With each sweep, her fingers slipped between further them and soon a soft sigh was heard as Mary slowly spread her legs apart, giving her daughter access to her sex. The swollen folds still glistened with a mix her orgasmic juices and John's thick ejaculations. Sara picked up the portable shower head and began cleaning her mother's sex and thighs. Mary moaned and bucked her hips forward as the pulsing spray flooded her swollen folds, rigid clitoris and thighs. Sara adjusted the spray to a circular massage setting and directed the swirling flow onto her mother's excited and straining clitoris. Mary squealed with joy as a quick clitoral orgasm exploded across her loins.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara smiled at the reaction of her mother and picked up the six inch douche nozzle. She pushed the button that allowed the water to flow down from the douche basin and inserted the end of the nozzle into her mother's vagina. A long ecstatic sigh echoed around the shower as the ribbed thickness slipped deeply into Mary's aroused sex. The flowing waters filled her vaginal sheath with an exquisite liquid pressure and the ribs teased and tantalized the sensitive lining of her vagina. While Sara maneuvered the 'douche phallic' in and out of her mother's seething passage, John's hands moved onto Mary's breasts and began to massage and knead them. His fingers slipped over the firm mounds and caressed the engorged, erect nipples. Mary's mind was flooded with jolts of joy as her contorting body thrust her enflamed sex onto the lunging douche and pushed her breasts into John's manipulating hands. With a loud wail, Mary's second orgasm exploded throughout her body,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara removed the douche nozzle and returned it and the shower head to their hooks. She stood up and looked into her mother's still aroused face and smiled. A confused Mary weakly smiled back at her daughter, her mind couldn't understand why her body was in a constant state of arousal. She looked at her daughter's curvaceous nakedness and her breath quickened. 'Does this mean I am a lesbian? Oh God, this is incest and so wrong.' She stood in submissive compliance as John and Sara dried her body and then they walked her toward the bed. John didn't know what Sara was going to do to her mother but had a feeling he was going to enjoy it.

1.07 Mary and Sara, The Fisting:

When they reached the bed, Sara in a soft low voice said,

"Sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back with your feet on the floor."

John watched as a Mary did what Sara told her to do. With a gesture of modesty Mary kept her bent legs close together. Her rigid clitoris stood hard at the top of her labia. Mary opened the drawer to the night stand and took out a bottle of massaging oil that she uses to satisfy her needs and put it on the floor beside Mary's feet.

Sara knelt down in front of Mary and gently rubbed her warm hands along her mother's inner thighs. Sara smiled when she heard a sigh and watched as the thighs slowly spread apart. As her thighs parted, so did the swollen folds of her labia. Sara's eyes locked onto Mary's sexual treasures as they came into her view.