Neighbours Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman sheds thirty years of Victorian upbringing.
16.1k words
4.54
39k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neighbours Part 3

3.01 Lisa:
3.02 Lisa, Video Preparation:
3.03 Lisa, Basement Session Room:
3.04 Lisa, Hair Removal:
3.05 Lisa, Harness, Sybian:
3.06 Michael and Lisa Meet:
3.07 Michael and Lisa Foreplay:
3.08 Michael and Lisa, First Mating:
3.09 Lisa, Michael Deep Throat:
3.10 Michael, Lisa, The Dark:

3.01 Lisa:

John was talking to Mary about Lisa, a secretary in his office. She was about to resign and no one really knew why. John had checked her employment history and found that Lisa had not stayed more than a year with any company. One of her friends, perhaps the only one, told John that Lisa is a thirty year old virgin and resigns annually to prevent any man from trying to date her.

According to 'second hand' information Lisa was raised with classic, Victorian upbringing with supervised dating when she reached 16. She was prohibited from any kind of self-discovery or self-pleasuring which was considered religiously immoral. Also, her mother, a victim of sexual abuse by her husband, transferred her hatred of men to her daughter.

Mary, never having met with Lisa, wanted to help her and consulted with the neighbourhood coordinator.

His email reply stated,

....

>> Lisa's problems are compounded by her age. I suggest you take this slow,
>> very slow and get to know her on a personal level. Videos will play a role
>> along with toys such as dildos and sybians. It is possible these are already
>> a part of her hidden sexual life. Finally and most important, you will have
>> have to use the right surragote. I have have someone in mind who is probably
>> the best there is. He can help you formulate your plans. If you want, I can
>> arrange a meeting with him, his name is Michael.

....

John used the company picnic as an opportunity for Lisa to meet with Mary and Michael. Lisa was her normal nervous self when she was introduced but was put at ease by the guarded words and conversations of Mary and Michael. Mary saw a beautiful, curvaceous and tortured woman who was begging to be set freed, which was what Michael also saw. Soon John saw something that he hadn't seen in the office, Lisa was taking part in a social conservation. She was unconsciously befriending Mary and actually talking with Michael. Over the next several days, Mary, Lisa, and occasionally Michael, went shopping together and would meet at Starbucks for coffee. With each meeting, Lisa's demure changed and Mary was learning more about the true Lisa. The reports were right, Lisa did have a Victorian upbringing and yes, her mother did instill her hatred of men in her daughter.

Mary thought the time was right to bring Lisa out of the cocoon that she had built around herself. It would be done in two stages. The first would be in the session room with the Harness based Sybian. The second stage would be with Michael at Lisa's apartment or in the basement's session room.

3.02 Lisa, Video Preparation:

It was cloudy, rainy Saturday and Mary thought this would be a good time to get Lisa by herself. She called Lisa and asked her if she wanted to come over for a Pizza lunch and spend a relaxing afternoon with her. Lisa, a little bored by reclusive weekends, said yes. To give Mary the 'space' she needed with Lisa, John and Sara attended a neighbourhood 'Afternoon of Enjoyment' session.

Lisa arrived around noon and while they waited for the pizza, Mary showed Lisa around the house. When they were in then basement, Mary pointed to a door and said,

"That's my secret room that I use when John is away on business trips."

Lisa looked at Mary with a puzzled look and Mary just smiled at her and they went back upstairs. They sat on the sectional and Mary turned on the larger than life 72" HDTV. Mary put plates, silverware and napkins on the coffee table and asked Lisa what she wanted to drink. She said coke and Mary poured two cokes with ice into glasses. The one for Lisa was laced with a slow release arousal inducer and drug that would relax and make her open to suggestion.

The Pizza arrived and they enjoyed each other's company as they ate and watched the movie 'The Notebook'. Mary sensed that the drugs were taking effect when she saw Lisa staring at the screen during the 'rain' kiss and the subsequent sex scene. Suddenly, Lisa turned to Mary and said,

"I think I should go now."

Mary expected the response and said,

"Lisa honey, you have to talk about this, you can't keep shutting yourself away like this, I want to help you."

Lisa started to cry,

"I have tried to change my life many times .. I don't know what to-do. I want to be normal but something keeps telling me that sex and men are wrong."

Mary moved closer to Lisa and put her arms around her.

"Do you masturbate?"

Lisa remained silent.

"We have to be open and honest with each other. When John is away, I masturbate and use all kinds of toys. When he is with me, our sex is incredible."

In a soft hesitant voice Lisa said,

"I am still a virgin and when I masturbate I feel terrible and guilty."

Mary's hands turned Lisa face so she was looking at her.

"I have a video that shows a virgin woman having sex for the first time and loving every second of it. Her first orgasm is so great it makes her faint. Will you watch it with me? If it really bother's you, I will turn it off."

Lisa thought about if for a few moments, she knew she was at the crossroads of her life. She could feel a strange, wonderful warmth spreading between her thighs and the thought of watching another woman having sex was pushing through the barriers that she had built around her life. Lisa nodded her head.

Mary smiled and said,

I am going to suggest that we both watch the video without any clothes on. It will minimize your inhibitions and add a sense of new excitement as you watch the scenes. Lisa became nervous and apprehensive when Mary stood up and began undressing. Soon she saw Mary's curvaceous and hairless nudity standing before her. As if in a trance she felt Mary's hand help her into a standing position and felt hands begin to undo the buttons of her blouse. Lisa wasn't sure why but she began helping Mary and in a few seconds both women were standing naked in front each other. Mary looked at Lisa's beautiful body and gave Lisa a comforting and reassuring smile. She saw Lisa's thick patch of genital hair and knew it would have to go.

Lisa sat back down on the sectional and Mary inserted the DVD into the player. She sat down next to a trembling Lisa.

The title filled the screen.

A WOMAN'S FIRST ORGASM

>> The scene opened with a naked man and womon standing in front of each other.
>> The woman snuggled closer to the man and he wrapped his arms around her. She
>> reached down with her right hand and lifted the man's long, soft penis with
>> a slow squeezing and massaging action. The woman's breathing quickened as
>> the penis stirred and slowly grew longer and thicker within her caressing
>> hand.

Lisa's eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing and her mind was telling her
to run but the warmth between her thighs intensified and she continued to look
intently at the erotic scene in front of her.

>> The man smiled and took the woman's hand and led her to the the bed. As they
>> gazed at each other, the man reached down and molded the palm of his hand
>> over the woman's slick labia. The woman instinctively spread her legs and
>> hunched down to give the man easier access to her sex. The man's fingers
>> slipped between her flared folds and his thumb ecstaticly pressed and
>> manipulated the clitoral hood of her hardening clitoris. The woman collapsed
>> against him as jolts of pleasure raced across her loins.
>>
>> She layed her head on the man's chest and gasped and moaned as his slick
>> fingers explored the flared lips and slick furrow. His thumb had worked its
>> way onto her protruding clitoris and began massaging the rigid organ. Her
>> body exploded with sensations that she had never felt before.
>>
>> He guided the woman so she lay back on the bed with her feet resting on the
>> floor and knelt down in front of the woman and rubbed his hands along the
>> inner part of her thighs. His gentle hands massaged their way from her knees
>> to almost but not quite touching her swelling labia and then back to knees.
>> The woman was emmiting soft purring sounds and slowly her thighs parted. His
>> hands reached her labia and again he molded them around the flared folds, his
>> thumbs again gently pressed onto her rigid clitoris that was now extended
>> well beyond its protective hood. A loud gasp was heard and the woman's thighs
>> opened wide like a butterfly spreading its wings.
>>
>> "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Mary heard small pants from Lisa and saw her hands gripping the sectional's
cushion. She saw Lisa's eyes close then open as if trying to blank out the
what she was seeing. Mary looked down and smiled when she saw the pink tip of
Lisa's clitoris being highlighted by the dark patch of hair.

>> He stood up, leaned over her trembling body and lowered his head. Their lips
>> met, their lips parted, their mouths opened and their tongues swirled
>> toether as they kissed passionately.
>>
>> The man rested his pulsing erection between the swollen lips of her labia
>> and the woman moaned deeply into the man's mouth as she pushed her sex
>> upward, forceing the pulsing hardness to grind against her rigid clitoris.
>> The woman moaned into the man's mouth as her hips began a delicious sawing
>> motion.
>>
>> "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"
>>
>> The man broke the kiss and his suckling lips treked downward toward the
>> woman's right breast. She held her breath as the exquisite kisses came
>> nearer and nearer to their target. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her
>> excited right nipple and then the suckling mouth descended onto it. The
>> man's lips and tongue began to caress and manipulate the erect bud and
>> the woman gasped as she arched her breast into the man's devouring mouth.
>>
>> "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
>>
>> The man's lips slipped off of her right breast and suckled its way toward
>> her left breast. The massaging and kneading hands switched to her right
>> breast. The woman's moans became louder and the contortions of her upper
>> body became more frantic as the man's lips and hands paid loving homage to
>> her breasts and erect, bullet-like nipples. The man's suckling mouth left
>> the woman's enflamed breasts and started a delicious trek southword. As he
>> moved down across her abdoman his hips pulled his throbbing hardness away
>> from her sex.
>>
>> "Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

Lisa gasped at the sight of the man's hardness as it bobbed in the air in front
of the woman's swollen labia and hard clitoris. Her hips involuntarily jerked
and her hand's were about to reach down to her sex when Mary whispered,

"Not now Lisa .. there is so much more to come.
Then I will take care of you."

The inducers were in full effect and Lisa's mind and body were in a torment
with need and confusion. Mary wrapped her left arm around Lisa's shoulders
and her right hand lifted and kneaded Lisa's right breast.

>> Within a second or two, the woman realized that his mouth was about to take
>> its place and her hips squirmed in ecstatic anticipation. Soon the woman felt
>> the man's hot breath bathe her engorged labia. Through the dense fog of her
>> arousal, she waited with gasping pants as his head came nearer and nearer to
>> her flared treasures.
>>
>> Slowly ... slowly ... slowly, and then ...
>>
>> "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
>>
>> The woman moaned loudly, her hips bucked outward as sucking lips closed over
>> the swollen folds and his tongue slipped ecstaticly into the pink recesses
>> of her slick furrow. He felt the quivering inner lips carress the tip of his
>> tongue and he began tracing around the oozing opening. His tongue moved
>> upward with agonizingly slowness toward the woman's engorged and waiting
>> organ of joy. Her hands reached down and grasped his head in a futile
>> attempt to speed that wonderfull mouth on its way to her excited organ.
>> The woman's hips arched up and she wailed as the the hot, wet swirling
>> tongue curled around her hard, aching organ of joy.
>>
>> "OHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!!"
>>
>> The man's lapping tongue slipped back down the woman's slick crease and once
>> again played with the clasping opening to her vagina. This time he slipped
>> it inward bringing a low guttural groan from the woman whose soft warm,
>> thighs were closing convulsively against the sides of his moving head. He
>> could feel the excited entrance clenching around his stroking tongue in an
>> attempt to pull it further into the enflamed sheath.
>>
>> The man reached down and grasped both of the woman's feet and lifted them up
>> onto the edge of the bed. Her highly aroused body caused her thighs to
>> spread further apart, giving her Lover total and complete access to her
>> sexual treasures.
>>
>> The man's suckling mouth reacquired the woman's straining clitoris and his
>> fingers slipped past her virgianl inner lips with an ecstatic twisting and
>> turning action. The woman's hips bucked and ground against the man's
>> devouring mouth and twisting fingers. His expert fingers found the soft,
>> spongy tissues of the her ellusive 'G' spot and the fingers began an
>> incredible caressing
>>
>> "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
>>
>> The man's lips began sucking on the woman's engorged clitoris as though it
>> was an erection. The woman moaned and arched her hips upward grinding her
>> enflamed sex against the man's sucking mouth and stroking fingers. He thrust
>> three fingers into her more than ready vagina. His fingers twisted and
>> turned as they pushed deeply woman's hot, clenching passage and she screamed
>> as her body became saturated with ecstatic spasms.
>>
>> "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary heard Lisa's small suppressed gasps and saw her thighs spreading apart.
The hair hiding the swelling folds of her labia were now glistening with her
wetness.

>> Suddenly, the man's mouth and fingers withdrew and the woman groaned with
>> disappointment. He stood up and edged his straining manhood inward, toward
>> the junction of the woman's thighs and slipped the thick head of his
>> erection between the flared folds and planted his hands on either side of
>> the woman's shoulders.
>>
>> The flared folds were visibly throbbing as they were pushed apart by the
>> thick head of the man's hardnesss. The woman reached between their bodies
>> and grasped the full-length of his straining member and guided it so it
>> slid up and down her flared folds until it nestled into her clasping inner
>> lips. A sharp intake of breath was heard from the woman when the thick gland
>> nudged slightly inward. She felt the lips at the entrance to her enflamed
>> vagina being stretched apart and then an ecstatic moan was heard as the
>> elastic opening slipped over the slick gland as the man pushed inward with
>> deliberate slowness. He felt the woman flinch slightly with discomfort as
>> her 'maidenhood' was breached, but it only lasted a second or two as his
>> manhood slipped past her shredded hymen. Gurgles of joy and pleasure were
>> heard from the woman's open mouth.
>>
>> He felt her hands reach down and grasp his buttocks. She then arched up
>> forcefully and impaled herself deeply and totaly onto his long, thick
>> erection. With one forceful upward thrust, the woman took her virginity and
>> squealed with joy as she impaled herself on the man's magnificant hardness.
>>
>> "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Lisa gasped at the woman's penetration and Mary felt Lisa's hips jerk and press
her body close to her body. Mary reached down and palmed Lisa swollen sex and,
as in the video, used her thumb to caress and massage Lisa's excited clitoris.
Lisa squealed at the ecstatic contact, turned and wrapped her arms tightly
around Mary. Her hips pushed her exploding sex onto Mary's exploring hand.

>> He lay dormant deep within her stretched passage waiting for the woman to
>> adjust to the thick fullness that had just penetrated her womanhood for the
>> first time. A smile came to the woman's face and she wrapped her arms around
>> the man and whispered in his ear,
>>
>> "Oh God ... Thank you ... Thank You!".
>>
>> The man slowly pulled back. The woman mewed as her vagina flexed around
>> the slick withdrawl. The man stopped with the head just within her vaginal
>> opening and the woman's inner lips kissed it lovingly. The man sank slowly
>> back in and the woman moaned and gurgled in ectasy.
>>
>> "OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"
>>
>> The man repeated his slow lunges in and out of the woman's adapting vagina.
>> Her vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench around the massive organ.
>> Her vagina contracted involuntarily as exquisite spasms raced through her
>> rippling vaginal sheath. The man felt the clenching pressures being exerted
>> on his slow moving member and he flexed gently, expanding his penis deep
>> inside of her body. She rolled her eyes as new, ecstatic sensations
>> blossomed and ballooned across her loins.
>>
>> "Oh God! Oh God! I feel so full .. It is so big .. So nice!!"
>>
>> The man waited a moment, flexed again, watching the contortions on her face,
>> as another moan of rising joy escaped her open mouth. The man's long, member
>> slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back
>> in. Then he withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as the he
>> adjusted the angle of his penetration. The thick gland was dragged back and
>> forth as though it was looking for something ... and then something electric
>> shot through the woman's enflamed sex.
>>
>> She wailed as the flexing head teased and caressed her excited 'G' spot,
>> stroking shallowly on and off of it. Shards of electric joy charged across
>> her dazed and stunned body. The spasms of joy rippled through her vagina
>> and out past her swollen folds, across her abdomen and up to the erect tips
>> of her bullet-like nipples.
>>
>> "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
>>
>> Once again the man began thrusting into the woman's enflamed sex. Loud
>> slurping sounds were heard as the massive erection stroked deeply into the
>> woman's body and her thick juices gushed outward past her flared folds.
>> The man felt the woman push her seething sex in tight circles against the
>> engorged thickness of his granite-like erection.
>>
>> "Yesssss!! Deeper .. Faster .. Oh Godddddd!!"

While Mary's thumb pressed and swirled onto Lisa's engorged clitoris, her
fingers twisted their way into clasping opening with an ecstaic stroking
action. Lisa's contortions mimicked those of the woman and her gasping breath
flowed onto Mary's shoulders and neck.

>> The man let the woman thrash her sex against him, her motions became faster
>> by the second and the tempo of her thrusts up against him more urgent. The
>> juices of her milking vagina were flowing and the wet sucking sounds of the
>> in-and-out sawing movements could be heard. The woman suddenly thrust
>> sharply upward onto his lunging manhood, burying it deeply inside her sexual
>> being. She squealed as her first orgasm rumbled throughout her body like a
>> series of frieght trains.
>>
>> "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..."
>>
>> Her thick vaginal juices gushed from her clenching passage, drowning his
>> impaled member with its sticky warmth and drooling down her thighs. The man
>> withdrew his deeply imbedded organ of flesh until just the thick gland rested
>> inside her. Then, he thrust forward. The full throbbing length returned to
>> the depths of her enflamed passage. Her vaginal muscles desperately clenched
>> and milked the pulsing shaft as the woman rode her orgasmic elevator.
>>
>> The man began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet
>> and slippery from her orgasm, withdrawing the swollen head until was nestled
>> into the stretched entrance and then thrust forward until his heavy, bloated
>> balls were pressing tightly against the spread cheeks of her buttocks.
>>
>> The woman groaned helplessly. She could feel the massive thickness sliding
>> in and out of her like a steam driven piston rod. Her womb flared open, her
>> vaginal muscles clenched wildly and her swollen folds spread deliciously
>> around her Lover's magnificent member. Her legs curled around his lower back
>> and she pulled him deep inward and thrust her hips hard upward impaling
>> herself deeply on the erection that was giving her so much joy.
>>
>> "I .. I .. Going to .. "
>>
>> Suddenly the woman felt the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt
>> in her life. An exquisite liquid pressure built rapidly within her cervix
>> and flooded into her vaginal passage. It was warm and thick as it gushed
>> into her with the force of a fire hose. Her entire sex spasmed with joy as
>> the man began ejaculating thick streams of semen deeply into her convulsing
>> vagina.
>>
>> "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Godddddddddd!!"
>>
>> The woman's mind and body exploded with ecstasy. Her legs shot out into a
>> wide 'V' and kicked desperately in the air as her body exploded with her
>> second orgasm. The man felt another ecstatic pressure building again at
>> the base of his erection. His balls churned and his prostate throbbed.
>> The pulsing stream surged up his hyper-excited erection. The liquid joy
>> swirled around the excited head and spewed forcefully into the woman's
>> eager and welcoming vagina.
>>
>> The woman squealed with joy, she was going insane with the feel of it!
>>
>> She never wanted it to end, never, never!
>>
>> Her cycling legs froze in mid air and her toes curled tightly. White
>> flashes of orgasmic light saturated her mind and eyes. Suddenly, a
>> long wail was heard around the room as the woman's final, all consuming
>> orgasm was unleashed.
>>
>> "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."
>>
>> Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for a
>> minute or two.