Neighbours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were going to do it differently this time."

She had Dianne stand up and she draped the towel on the edge of the bed and down onto the floor.

"Kneel down on the blanket and grasp the edge of the bed."

Just the thought of doing 'it' doggy style made Dianne's body shiver with excitement. She quickly slid of the bed and positioned herself on 'all fours', and put her hands on the edge of the bed. Jenny kneeled down behind Dianne's upraised buttocks and saw her exposed and swollen labia. She applied a soft pressure to Dianne's knees and Dianne quickly spread her thighs apart. The folds flared open and Jenny's eyes again feasted on Dianne's sexual treasures. She reached out and palmed the swollen, wet folds and Dianne lurched her sex rearward toward Jenny's massaging hands.

1ST ORGASM, ORAL:

Jenny's glassy eyes were fixed on Dianne's swollen labia as the folds pushed outward from between the spread cheeks of buttocks. She crawled forward until her face was within inches of Dianne's sex. Dianne could feel Jenny's hot breath on the backs of her spread thighs and heard Jenny breathe in through her nose, deeply inhaling the scent of her arousal. The sound sent delicious tremors up and down her spine.

With a start, Dianne felt Jenny's face press into the space between her spread thighs. Jenny's lips pressed against the sensitive spot where her legs met, and then her tongue snaked slowly up, up, up into her open furrow. Dianne felt it slither like a warm, moist snake within her wet crease. Her back stiffened and arched, and she reflexively raised her hips and pressed back to give Jenny's tongue easier access to her sex. It began sliding up and down, over and inside her swollen folds and she spread her thighs further apart and the exploring tongue now reach all the way onto the base of her erection. The contact caused Dianne to buck and cry out. Her straining hardness jerked wildly and her precum drooled from her tingling gland onto the towel below her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Jenny's hands now slid up and down her buttocks and legs. Dianne trembled as the hands massaged their way down to her calves and then up her inner thighs. Her hips began to rotate and rock back and forth as the tongue and lips did things that were incredibly exciting to her sex. The fingers joined the tongue in the exploration the swollen folds and then massaged their way back down the soft skin of inner thighs in an exquisite cycling motion.

"Ohhh ... Ohhh ... Ohhh ..."

Dianne began cooing and mewing as she rode the rising waves of pleasure. The tongue danced across her most private parts, circling and dipping into her. She felt her juices flowing and dripping in thin rivulets down her thighs. Jenny's suckling mouth and long tongue continued its ecstatic exploration of her swollen labia and clasping inner lips. Jenny took the slick fingers of her right hand and reach under Dianne and ran the tip of her index finger lightly up and down the sensitive underside of her straining hardness. Dianne moaned when the tip of the finger pressed onto Dianne's engorged gland with an ecstatic pressing and massaging action.

Dianne was pushed into a sexual frenzy and she felt a delicious pressure building at the base of her erection. Jenny's, slick finger, pressed harder against the pulsing gland and moved it in small teasing circles. Dianne gasped loudly as her erection jerked excitedly and her vaginal muscles spasmed and clenched in unison. She moaned as the incredible sensations built higher and higher as Jenny's finger caused her hyper-excited crown to feel as though it was going to explode. All the while, Jenny's tongue was deeply probing into Dianne's seething vaginal passage.

"Ohhh Godd!!"

The ecstatic pressure pulsed up her straining erection and her vagina began to clench and spasm as her dual orgasms were unleashed. The surging semen stalled when it reached her highly agitated gland and Dianne gasped for air as her liquid joy swirled around the excited head of her erection and then jettisoned outward toward the towel that was draped over the bed. Dianne wailed again as a second stream shot up her straining member. Jenny palmed Dianne's spewing gland and the thick semen gushed into her hand and splattered down onto the towel.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jenny's face stayed where it was, her tongue still lapping within Dianne's clasping folds as Dianne loudly rode her orgasmic wave, only gradually subsiding to pants and gasps with as delicious aftershocks rumbled across her kneeling body. Dianne shuddered again as the long tongue finally withdrew from her clenching entrance. Jenny rose up, sliding over Dianne's upturned, rear and exposed buttocks.

2ND ORGASM, PENETRATION:

Jenny's hands never left Dianne's body. They glided forward over her hips and slipped under body onto her abdomen. The left hand coming to rest on her swaying and aching left breast with a delicious massaging and kneading and the right hand lifted and squeezed her slick, softening penis. Dianne flinched slightly as Jenny leaned over her kneeling body and she felt Jenny's hard, thick erection laying between her spread thighs, pushing upward into the flared, wet folds of her labia.

The feel of Jenny's throbbing hardness and the wonderful massaging hand on her penis renewed her arousal. In a few seconds, the squeezing hand was gliding up and down her rejuvenated erection. Dianne gasped as her folds were pushed apart by Jenny's thick member and the exquisite attention that the hands were doing to her 'manhood' and erect, trembling nipple caused her arousal to soar. Jenny began dragging her hardness back and forth between Dianne's slick folds. Its head reached the base of Dianne's erection and glided ecstatically under Dianne's engorged member.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddddddddddd!!"

Jenny's hands returned to Dianne's hips and she drew her hardness back until the thick head lay within the slick folds of Dianne's labia. Dianne moaned as the head slipped deliciously toward her vulnerable and eager entrance and Dianne gripped the edge of the bed tighter as the head of Jenny's thick erection came closer and closer to her clasping inner lips. Her legs tensed, her dazed and aroused eyes were now tightly closed. The thick, flexing head nestled into the portal of Dianne's excited womanhood.

Jenny nudged her engorged 'manhood' inward.

Dianne's mind screamed...

'Oh God Yessssssssssssssss.'

In one fluid motion, the thick head pushed her excited inner lips apart and slowly slid inward. Dianne's silent plea turned into a hard exhalation of breath as the thickness 'popped' past the stretching lips and slipped into her excited passage.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Dianne's eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her, inch by joyful inch. As the intense sensations of her expanding vaginal sheath saturated her mind, Dianne couldn't wait .. she needed it all .. she wanted it all. With a forceful lunge, Dianne thrust her enflamed sex rearward and impaled herself totally and completely on her Lover's magnificent erection. Dianne had taken her own female virginity .. and she loved it!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jenny slowly withdrew her hardness, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. Then she withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as Jenny adjusted the angle of her penetration. She began a slow back and forth stroking action as if she we looking for something until ... something electric shot through Dianne's enflamed sex. An intense jolt of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with her straining erection and up to her rigid, erect nipples. Dianne wailed as Jenny used the head of her 'manhood' to tease and caress Dianne's elusive 'G' spot, stroking shallowly on and off of the hyper-sensitive tissues.

"OH GOD! JENNY JENNY!"

Jenny quickly lunged all the way into Dianne then came back to tease her sweet spot again and again. It was incredible. Dianne was almost overwhelmed with raw pleasure and realized that she was rapidly climbing towards another incredible orgasm. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, open and lewdly thrust back, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible connection to be broken.

Her eyes snapped open and her mouth opened wide as her body ecstatically exploded for the second time. The orgasmic lightning struck inside her ecstatic body and she screamed. Her toes curled, her bent legs stiffened, and her back arched rearward as her vaginal muscles clamped around her lover's massive erection as it plunged one more time into her enflamed vagina. Her thick streams of semen jettisoned from her jerking member and spewed on to the towel mixing in with the pools from her first ejaculation. Dianne couldn't stop convulsing or screeching as her body wide orgasm exploded throughout her being. It was glorious. It was perfect and it was beautiful.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jenny let her rest while her flexing manhood remained buried deeply within in her womanhood. Soon, Dianne cooed again as her Jenny withdrew and began to stroke into her with gentle, full length thrusts. It felt good, just enough to sustain her sexual glow. Delicious aftershocks continued to flood her satisfied body.

3RD ORGASM, PENETRATION:

As Dianne felt the stirrings of her sexual recovery, a thought raced into her mind. Jenny had not yet orgasmed! Dianne knew that it was not over and her arousal came rushing back like a tidal wave.

Jenny's hands again reacquired Dianne's left breast and nipple. The right hand squeezed and massaged her throbbing erection. Dianne's hips jerked and her slick vaginal muscles clenched hungrily around the wonderful thickness that was stretching her eager vagina. Jenny moved her hands back to Dianne's hips and pulled her back onto her long, engorged manhood. Again, Jenny felt her groin press against Dianne's buttocks and then she shifted her hips in ecstatic circles. Dianne moan and gasped as the wonderful shaft skewered itself into the depths of her sexual being.

Jenny lunged inward and Dianne felt incredibly full when the powerful thickness entered her cervix and pushed against the flowering portal to her womb. She breathed heavily in quick pants in response to the delicious impalement. Jenny withdrew so the thick head teased the puckering inner lips and then slithered back into Dianne's intense milking sheath.

Dianne moaned and gurgled as her body vaulted up the arousal ladder.

Dianne's gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of ecstasy. Jenny had already made her orgasm twice and she was being pushed rapidly toward a third orgasm. Dianne was thrusting and grinding her hips back onto the thick, engorged organ that was plunging into hyper-excited vaginal sheath. For the first time she was now hearing Jenny's deep gasping pants as her lunges took on a sense of urgency. Dianne wanted to return the ecstasy that she was receiving and began clenching her vaginal muscles with exquisite squeezes and massages.

Jenny gasped as her straining member became encased within a deep sucking and milking 'throat'. Dianne now wanted, now needed and now craved for Jenny's thick gushes of hot semen to flood in to her enflamed sex.

Dianne pleaded and begged for Jenny's ultimate release,

"Now! Oh God! Cum into me now!"

Jenny's lunges became more desperate. Dianne intensified her loving grip on the deep thrusting phallus. Suddenly it plunged inward and began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking passage. The sensitive gland twitched with a sense of urgency as Dianne's vaginal muscles closed around it with an ecstatic milking action.

Jenny's whole body went on hold as her first thick load of semen entered the base of her erection. It pulsed its way up her quivering erection and seemed to stall and play with the most sensitive of 'male' glands, the head of her penis. It thickened and flexed as the liquid joy played with the head and then it jettisoned out the wide open slit. Her mouth opened wide to scream but no sound came out. As the rushing force of semen blew past her tingling gland Jenny wailed in joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Dianne's third orgasm was in sync with Jenny's dual orgasms. She felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her cervix as copious amounts of thick, hot semen jettisoned from Jenny's flexing gland. Dianne thrust her clenching sex back onto Jenny's spewing erection. Her head and shoulders were resting on the edge of the bed and her hands grasped the sheet tightly. Her entire body froze as her dual orgasms exploded across her body. Her erupting semen blew up her jerking erection with the force of a fire hose. The thick streams splattered and pooled onto the towel, already drenched from her previous ejaculations.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Dianne's sexual sensory system went into overload and her shoulders slumped onto the bed as she lost consciousness. Slowly, Dianne recovered and her hips jerked onto Jenny's still imbedded hardness as ecstatic aftershocks flooded her slumping body.

"Ohh!! ohh!! Ohh!!"

Jenny's erection slowly relaxed and subsided, still buried in Dianne's vagina. The deflating feeling of fullness made Dianne moan with disappointment. Her squirming hips caused a reflexive squeezing action around Jenny's softening penis and it was slowly pushed outward with a soft slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Jenny stood up and helped a dazed Dianne onto her wobbly feet and they slowly made their way to the bathroom. Dianne would never look back.


End of Neighbours Part 4