Neighbour's Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob finds some naughty girls in the Hot Tub.
2.3k words
4.06
171.8k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dalecole
dalecole
31 Followers

My wife Jenny and I had been living in suburban bliss for several years, with 2 kids just starting school, and Jenny now working full time, our life was pretty standard. I had a role locally that gave me good work hours for dealing with the kids and lots of holidays. Jenny and I had met at University and progressed through the usual relationship path to Marry and purchase our first house. Back then we were very career oriented and spent long hours at work building up our savings and investments.

Once we had the house we relented and started a family, before Jenny went back to work I found my priorities had shifted. I was more interested in Family. Jenny felt that she had fallen behind career wise, from taking the time off to have children and wanted to pursue that. I got the job at the nearby private high school and did most of the domestic stuff while Jenny worked late and brought home larger and larger pay checks. Our sex life had declined some but we still tried to make time. As anyone with kids will tell you it is pretty damn hard to maintain one at all. We had date night and snuck in the occasional quickie every now and again and I wasn't complaining. Neither did I think was Jenny.

You may be thinking that this is about Jenny's meteoric rise through the corporate ladder by staying late and servicing the boss, but you would be wrong. Our story actually starts when Megan and Josh moved in next door with their two young daughters Lisa and Chloe a few years ago. When we fist met them, Megan and Josh, were a nice, slightly older, couple who we instantly got on very well with. Josh was a handsome bloke starting to go grey but still fit and lively. Megan had gained a few pounds since her prom but these only added to her sex appeal rather detracted from her appearance. I had the odd fantasy about Megan and I'm sure Josh had the same for Jenny who has worked hard to regain her body after the kids and is looking great. Megan was a stay at home Mum and Josh worked as a builder. Lisa and Chloe were attractive lively girls. Lisa the older one was especially outgoing and popular. Chloe was quieter and more withdrawn, Megan had confided in us that they were a bit worried about her, but apart from being quiet and shadowing Lisa wherever she went she seemed like your average teenager to me. I had caught her staring at me on occasion but just gave her a smile and never thought anything of it.

Our properties had a connecting gate between them that became a revolving door and sometimes it felt like living in one big house rather than two. We often had Barbeques at each others places and bigger parties for the neighbours usually spanned both houses. The kids played in whichever house they happened to be in, Josh and Megan's had a bigger yard, while we had the hot tub. My place had better computers and Internet. Josh had a massive Home Theatre. Our two houses really complemented each other and life was good for all of us. Of course there were ups and downs, Megan, Josh, Lisa and Chloe especially had some large arguments, and more of them as the girls grew up. I didn't really know what the cause was. We were occasionally present when something blew up into shouting and slamming doors. It seemed they were all embroiled somehow but they kept it to themselves. It didn't seem to be chronic, just more fighting than us, I figured it had to do with teenagers and looked forward to our fights with our boys when they got old enough. Martin and Ben were typically self absorbed 5 and 6 year olds who thought girls were weird though they never missed an invitation to play with either of the sisters.

One night a few years later after a shared party, the last few stragglers had left and I was cleaning up. Martin and Ben were hours asleep and Jenny had gone to bed earlier after a couple of wines, enough to put her down for the night. Josh and Megan had also said their goodnights and I thought everyone had left. Normally I would clean up and then take some drinks out to the hot tub and relax for an hour or two of watching the TV that was positioned just right and had the sound piped out.

This was my time. I had turned off nearly all the lights and closed the dishwasher. I was a bit surprised to find the hot tub wasn't empty when I got out there. Lisa and a couple of her University friends were there quietly chatting, so quiet I hadn't even heard them. They had stopped talking when I approached. Mary and Sue (an approximation of her Chinese name) said hello to me as I got to the tub, towel and drinks in hand, and noticed them. Lisa smiled at me and moved over so that I could get in.

"Sorry girls I didn't know you were using the tub. I'll let you guys enjoy yourself". I was turning around to go when Lisa piped up.

"Don't be silly we weren't doing anything but chatting about non-important stuff, come join us we need your opinion on something anyway".

It seemed that Mary was having trouble with a boyfriend, nothing serious, and with a lot of teasing we talked about the male point of view. Occasionally one of the girls at a time would float a bit about the tub as they gestured and talked. The TV was on and the sound low and the girls were good neighbours and kept their voices down so I didn't expect anyone would be able to hear much. It was about 1.30am and for University students the night was still young. The girls were discussing something about classes and I was laid back with my arms on the edge of the tub, eyes closed, sipping from my drink, and not really listening when I felt something brush the front of my shorts. My eyes shot open and I saw Mary settling back down. I assumed it had happened accidentally as she had not so much as looked at me. Everybody's faces were red from the heat and it was quite dark so it would be impossible to tell if someone was looking embarrassed. I decided to let it go and closed my eyes again. The thought that someone had touched me on purpose got me slightly firm though.

A few minutes later I felt what could only be a gentle caress of my cock. It was almost so light that it could be mistaken for accidental, but I knew it was deliberate. I cracked open an eye but could not see anything unusual, the girls were still chatting. It could only be Sue or Lisa who had caressed me because of the proximity, Mary was not floating this time. Neither girl was looking at me. My cock had gone on alert and I realised that because of the lightness and looseness of my shorts if I was caressed again I would be the one who would be looking embarrassed.

I was suddenly very paranoid, which girl had caressed me? I had known Lisa for years, seen her grow up, and she had never to my knowledge displayed the slightest sexual interest in me. I could be mistaken though. I had never paid that sort of attention to her apart from occasionally admiring her beauty or a tight pair of pants. I had not thought of her as a sexual partner though. Sue I had only met once before, she had virtually no breasts or hips and was as unfailingly polite and shy as most Chinese girls. She was attractive and small but not really interested in chasing boys I thought. I was actually surprised that she hung around with Lisa and Mary, two attractive, outgoing and popular girls. She just didn't seem the type.

Now however with my slightly buzzed mind running around in circles anything seemed possible. I was worried about the current situation first, who and why. Secondly I was worried about what the other two would think if they guessed. Nothing else had filtered through yet. The girls were suddenly giggling and splashing I opened my eyes as they clashed in the middle of the tub, I half expected it and was not disappointed as a small hand closed about my hard cock, squeezed gently and then releasing, just making my state of arousal worse. Frustratingly I still could not tell which girl had done it. They were all floating and giggling in the middle. I realised I was trapped. I could neither force my erection to subside, denounce the culprit or leave the pool.

The playful pushing and shoving suddenly put a bum in my lap. Of all the worst possible times! Sue was giggling and writhing until of course she felt the beast between her legs. I was cringing waiting for the scream and the recriminations to begin. Instead she grasped me between her thighs and fought of the other girls with the leverage before releasing and moving off back to her own seat. I felt for sure now it was Sue who had put me in this state. I had no idea what she thought she was doing.

Suddenly the hand returned to my cock, grasping it before slowly caressing it again but not leaving this time. I was looking at Sue but suddenly I realised from the feeling it was a left hand! That meant it could only be Lisa! She also was not looking at me but her shoulder seemed slightly hunched as she defended herself gaily from Mary's verbal taunts. I could also tell Sue's head had now turned to regard me steadily. Oh my god, my neighbours daughter had my dick in her hands, her friend knew I had a boner and was watching me!

I was just about ready to drown myself in embarrassment. My cock however and my neighbours hand had other things in mind. With great agility the hand left my cock, opened the drawstring of my shorts and quickly reached inside my shorts to recapture my cock. The feeling of the warm little hand naked on my cock, slowly exploring, was breathtaking and I caught Sue smiling in my periphery as my eyes bugged out. What the hell was going on here, where they both in on it?

The girls were all talking again and the only thing out of place was the hand on my cock. It was now slowly but firmly wanking me. My mind however was a swirling maelstrom of doubts, recriminations and possibilities. The drink wasn't helping either, my usually keen intellect was numbed. What was Lisa thinking? Was she teasing? What could I do? What did I want to do? If she kept this up I was going to come, would that be the best solution? I would then be able to leave the tub without causing a scene. Most of the other possibilities seemed fraught with dangerous consequences.

With a start I thought about what my wife would think, the emotional warred with the rational. The excitement of the situation ensured I was slowly but surely getting closer to orgasm. It seemed the most non-confrontational way was just to come and time was running out. Damn it! Sue was looking at me again and smiling, what was going on here. I couldn't tell if it was my paranoia or reality that saw short hot glances from Mary and long sidelong appraisals from Lisa. Why were they doing this to me? I was happily married and no pervert.

The girls were keeping up the pretence of normality but my hyper paranoia was telling me that the undercurrents were strong. Suddenly I was there at the brink and nothing was going to stop me. Everything else would have to be worked out later. I grimaced trying to keep my involuntary reactions internalised as I shot an enormous load into the water. I had to put an arm back in the water to stop my assailant if she tried to keep going as my cock pulsed time and again. Luckily Lisa was obviously experienced and stopped her firm wanking as I came and only gently caressed.

"Are you alright Rob" Sue suddenly asked me with a smile, the bitch! No! My neighbour is currently milking the last of my come into the water I wanted to groan. Lisa was still gently caressing me as I deflated and the ministrations where making me spasm occasionally. I let out a breath.

"Yes I am OK Sue, just a muscle spasm, probably from mowing the lawn this afternoon".

"You should be more careful, if you don't want to rupture something". Mary quipped with a smile.

Lisa, who had been staring at the gate, now finally let me go and looked at the other girls and said "Well it's been a fun night but I think we should be going, thanks Rob for letting us use the Hot Tub and for the party. We will catch up with you tomorrow".

She lent down and quickly brushed my lips with hers as she got out of the tub. The other girls followed, Sue seemed to trip and leaned fully against me as she kissed my cheek to thank me for the party, she levered herself off me with a hand against my chest. I watched their pert wet behinds disappear through the gloom of the gate.

I realised I was hard again and let my mind review the incident. Why had it happened? Was it a dare? Did the girls really want to be intimate with me? Did I dream it? Why was Lisa staring at the gate? Why were we catching up tomorrow? What had I allowed to happen? What the fuck was I gonna tell my wife?

I sat in the hot tub for another couple of drinks pondering life, fate and the female of the species.

dalecole
dalecole
31 Followers