Neighbours Pt. 03: Christmas

Story Info
An unusual Christmas gift and a family get-together.
4.3k words
4.64
36.4k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
931 Followers

Santa comes just once a year,
He strokes then pumps with glee.
He fills your sock right to the top,
And hangs it on the tree.

Karen finally decided she had partied enough and most of her uni friends had gone home for Christmas. As I wasn't working and Elaine was taking every hour the supermarket was offering, I was elected to pick Karen up from her uni bedsit. It wasn't too far away and the early afternoon traffic wasn't too bad.

It was a similar house to Sam's though not as big and not as well furnished. She, too, had an upstairs room. When I arrived, I expected Karen to be packed ready to go. Stupid thought! Karen had always been untidy. Her suitcase was empty, the drawers which held her stuff were a mess. On the floor was a pile of dirty clothes. I picked up a pair of panties and put them to my nose.

"Yeuk! Have these ever been washed?" I pulled a face.

"Dad! You pervy sod. Put them down."

"So your boyfriends never do that?"

"That's none of your fucking business."

"Hey, chill girl! It's no great deal. And with your mother tired out after working god-knows how many hours I need something to cheer me up. It's YOU and Sam she's thinking of so we can all have a good Christmas. So just fucking chill!"

It's not often I lose my cool with either of the twins. Karen knew I was well annoyed.

"And to add to that, you don't damn well help. You do sod all at home, and by the state of this room, you do sod all here."

Karen went quiet. Her mood changed.

"OK, OK. I get the point, and do you sniff Sam's too?"

"Sam has been very sympathetic."

"So you do?" Karen had calmed down a bit.

"Yes."

"What is it? What do you men get out of it?"

"I don't know. Pheromones, maybe. All I know is it works for me, and lots of other men."

Karen looked deep in thought. "But surely, sniffing panties and having a wank isn't as good as sex."

"As I said. Mum's tired. Has been for a while. You have your needs too. You use what? A vibrator perhaps? A rampant rabbit? Big and thick? Me? I use whatever I can."

"That's my business. And Sam? She lets you have her panties?"

"Yes, she does. Oh and I like looking at her tits too. That helps me a lot."

Karen looked deep in thought. I was steaming. She backed off.

"You've done a lot for mum," she admitted, "And you've helped us a lot. Perhaps you deserve a treat at Christmas."

She came over and hugged me. "You should have said." The hug was nice, especially from Karen. "Turn around. Don't look."

I heard the zipper go on her skirt. A rustle, a pause.

"OK, turn around." I obliged. "Forget those, I don't always get to wash a few pairs. Here."

She passed me a pair of plain, practical, small-ish, pale yellow panties. Still warm, still damp, a faint creamy secretion which smelled heavenly. A very slight hint of pee was all that masked a wonderful pussy aroma.

"Any better?" she asked, with a twinkle in her eyes and an 'I'm so sexy' smile.

"Marvellous." It was true. I'm not opposed to the occasional 'worn two days' pair ... but not the brown sauce kind.

"So. Now you're not wearing any?"

"I guess it seems that way. You never know, help me pack quickly and it might be a very pleasant drive home."

So began the process of heaping things into a suitcase and bags, then filling the car. Did we set a Guinness world record? Maybe we did.

I don't often drive on the motorway with just one hand on the wheel, but once out of town, Karen took my left hand and put it on her leg.

"I think it needs a massage," she said.

"Can't the massage wait till we get home?"

The daylight was fading rapidly. Apart from streetlights Karen's leg was becoming less visible.

"No. It aches."

"Around here?" I moved my hand an inch or so either way."

"Well no. It's nearer the top." Her legs parted slightly. She moved my hand higher.

I slid it up further. "Damn." A dog ran out on to the road. I braked hard, then steered with both hands for a while. The sliproad for the M1 was just ahead.

Once we were safely on the motorway Karen prompted, "It's aching more. It needs a proper massage." She slid forward on the seat. "Can you reach?"

"Up here?" I offered. Karen's legs widened again. I felt the side of my hand touch not hair, but bare smooth pussy lips.

"Yes, just there."

Now I would be the first person to agree that motorway safety is paramount, but on a straight road at a steady speed I felt I could cheat a little. Karen's butt was now just on the edge of the seat. Her legs were parted the maximum the car would allow. I kept up a very gentle, steady movement against her clit.

The side of my hand was getting damp, making it slippery and easy to gently massage Karen's pussy lips. I could feel my little finger persuading her clit to take more and more notice. As it did so, her breathing became deeper.

"Dad. I mistook you. I thought you were just trying to get a buzz from the awful stink of my panties."

"I told you why. It's been hard for me just lately." I knew I'd said it wrong. It had been soft far too much.

Karen then more-or-less agreed with Sam. A man needed some comforts.

She lowered the back of the seat so she was reclining, lifted her butt, pushed her skirt back. In the fading light, even with a few seconds of illumination from passing cars, I couldn't see much of her butt. She lowered the seat back more and opened her legs as much as she could.

My work-calloused left hand was now stroking her leg, pausing at the top then massaging her wet pussy lips and clit. Anxious not to drive badly, I was doing this very slowly; no words from Karen, just pleasure sounds.

The traffic was bottling up then slowing more. We stopped. No explanation from the matrix signs. The daylight had faded completely as my hand sought to bring Karen off. She wasn't going to cum so easily.

Eventually we passed the breakdown. Guessing Karen didn't want a quickie, I settled down to a steady rhythm. Soon we would be leaving the motorway and that would mean extra concentration to avoid an accident.

We left the ramp and I took a small detour where the original road, pre-motorway, ran. People parked up here at weekends as it was near a popular public footpath to open fields. I stopped the car, leaned over and started to roughly rub Karen off. We were only a mile from home. She gave in, let it go. Her climax was sudden, explosive, but quiet, not noisy like her sister.

Reaching home I unpacked the car, solo. No help. No hug, no thanks, but now I'd finger fucked both daughters.

-

Elaine sighed deeply and looked at her watch. Just 30 minutes to go. Even at 8.30pm customers were queueing three deep at every one of the 20 checkouts. Tomorrow would be Christmas Eve and even more hectic. The superstore had been so helpful, giving her extra hours while I wasn't working, that she felt she dare not refuse to reciprocate. Apart from lunch and tea breaks she had worked 10 hours most days during the past fortnight.

"It's been hectic," thought Elaine, as she changed out of her Sainsco uniform, but we've just about made it. Just one more day, then I can relax with Harry and the girls. It's going to be a good Christmas after all."

The store was starting to quiten down. Elaine had half an hour before the store closed to do her last food shop. The staff discount card shaved £4 off the till receipt, the end-of-day markdowns on bakery, fruit and other perishables bought extra little treats. It all added up. She just hoped that the upcoming new year would be much better.

"Harry's been great," thought Elaine, "I really owe him. I feel so tired, so sorry I've been neglecting him. I can't get the thought out of my head. Every night when I can't keep awake, every Sunday morning when he brings me breakfast in bed I'm never in the mood. He sees the girls are ok, and between them they keep the house clean and the laundry done."

-

There would be no more work for me for at least another month. I'd picked Sam up from uni bedsit and Karen a week later. Karen is more outgoing, making the most of her social life ... booze, parties, and sex, it seemed, with as many girls as she could. I'd had plenty of one-to-one with Sam in the week before I went to pick up Karen. We had become closer still.

"You do know Karen likes girls, don't you?"

"I suspected," I replied. "You included?"

"DAD! You can't ask questions like that."

"I just did."

Sam crossed the lounge, sat on my lap, thought before she answered.

"You won't say anything?"

"Cross my heart."

"Sometimes she comes in my room if she gets horny. You do know we girls get times when we just have to ... you know."

"Yes. I realised that last time I was at your bedsit. Like you do. Especially it seems around your monthly."

"DAD, that's private."

"But its true." The raspberry coloured panty gusset gave it away.

Sam relaxed, letting her body mould to mine. She cuddled closer. "Yes. I guess it's true." She knew damn well it was true, at least it was for her. "How did you know?"

I laughed. "Your mum couldn't keep me away from her. I left off for a few days but near the end we just resumed."

Sam sat up in genuine alarm." Not during ... surely ...?"

"At the end, not in full flow. Why not?"

"DAD. That's gross!"

"Why. Your mum was horny as hell."

"No! What about the mess?"

"Ever lick your finger after you've cut it?"

Sam nodded.

"It's only blood."

"But you didn't ...?"

I thought for a moment, laughed as I realised what I'd implied. "Oh hell, no. I'm not a vampire and I'd doubt any vampire would go down there."

Sam laughed.

"Mess can be cleaned up. At the end of that week, mum used to be horny as hell. That made it good for me too. Try it sometime with your boyfriend."

"I'll pass on that, thank you."

She kissed me on the cheek then relaxed again, resting her head on my chest, thinking. Her hair, always washed daily, smelled of shampoo. Her lightly fragranced perfume, dabbed behind each ear, mingled with the residual smell of the shampoo.

"And after Karen has come in to your room?"

"Sometimes we talk. Whisper, so we don't wake you and mum."

"During the night?"

"Usually if she can't sleep."

"So why doesn't she finger herself."

Again, Sam answered this was 'girl-private' . Bollocks! Sam' s hand creeping under my sweat-top told me otherwise.

"That's not the impression I got when I brought your USB stick."

"Dad. It isn't the same. Someone else's fingers are much better."

"And their tongue?"

"Dad, you pervy sod!"

"Now come on, Sam, you're not going to deny a tongue is even better. Want me to demonstrate?"

"NO! Dad, what's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing wrong with a horny chat."

Sam had quite a tight-fitting knitted sweater on. It was very low cut, especially for Sam - at least during winter. Then I realised I'd seen Karen wearing it. Karen was justifiably proud of her cleavage. It much depended what mood Sam was in, but today she had one of Karen's low-cut sweaters on.

With Sam so close, every time she moved I got to see just how well developed she was. Her bra was probably one of Karen's too, pushing up, supporting her breasts and at the same time creating a magical place for any male to admire. Awkwardly I managed to reach round Sam's back and unhook it, one-handed. I'd had plenty of practice on Elaine. Tits now freed, I could cup my hand under Sam's warm, soft right tit. Sam had quit complaining.

My voice lowered, even though there was no-one else around. "So, Karen wants you to finger her sometimes?"

"Yes, but I'm not as good as her."

She realised immediately what she'd said.

"So you need practice. Hell, you don't have to be a lesbian." I paused. Sam was shifting around. What I was saying obviously brought back memories. "So does it feel good when she fingers you?"

Sam went silent. I unzipped her Levis, they weren't as tight fitting as some she wore. I popped the press-stud.

"Dad. Not here. Not now. What if someone comes?"

"YES here. YES now. Mum's at work, Karen's not back for a few days. " I tugged gently at the Levis, Sam lifted her butt.

Sam's panties were the minimal kind, a mid-green silky thong. In fact a mini-thong would be more accurate, the front not even hiding the pubic hair that had grown since October. The back, I figured, would be little more than a string-like piece of silky fabric nestled well into her butt crack. That, and some elastic waistband, stitched together. Complete, the garment covered very little. It was so easy for me find her clit. Juices were already flowing following our sex chat.

Roughly pushing up her sweater, I sucked hard on her tit, pulling her nipple right into my mouth and bit it.

"Fucking hell, dad. That fucking hurt."

I said nothing. The bite would hurt but not for long. It would however make Sam very aware of where her tit end was. Moving my fingers faster into her cunt hole I made Sam aware of where her clit was too. I bit her nipple again, not quite so hard.

"Dad, for fuck's sake, quit that."

I let go of her tit, lifted her off my lap.

"Sit you, and fucking shut up. You got me horny. Live with it."

Placing her down on the armchair I tugged at her Levis, then her skimpy panties, little more than a g-string. Roughly opening her legs, I went straight for her now hairy cunt, sucked for all my worth at her clit, licked her love button for all my worth, not stopping.

It took very little time before Sam shrieked loudly, her body overtaken by possibly one of the wildest orgasms she had ever experienced. Despite her trying to push my head away, I kept up my tongue attack. Her orgasm went on and on. My tongue licks slowed and so did the pulses of Sam's almighty cum. I stayed between her legs, savouring the odour.

Sam didn't speak. Instead she lay slumped in the armchair, as if every last drop of energy had been consumed by her orgasm. I thought at first she had fainted, but slowly her eyes opened and a smile came to her face.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" she asked after a while.

"There's a lot you don't know," I replied, not answering her question.

"You can fuck me now if you want to."

I looked at my watch. "Upstairs. Your room. Oh, and get your pussy shaved. I hate pubic hair in my mouth."

"That's your fault. I never asked you to go there."

"OK, your loss."

"And don't bite my tits again."

"So, you didn't enjoy that? No pain, no gain."

Sam thought for a while. "Just don't fucking bite as hard."

"Less of the language, lady. So you did enjoy it?"

"It was OK."

By now she had shed her jeans and thong. Bare assed she made to go upstairs. I picked her things up in case someone came in. The sex juice soaked thong went in my pocket.

"OK? OK? I give you the best orgasm you've ever had and was just OK?" I slapped her bare ass hard.

"OK then, it was good. Very good."

Sam's pills meant she was pretty regular. I'd get in there towards the end of the week when she was next on. That would be another new experience for her.

-

So, Christmas day arrived. All four of us in the house together. Elaine and I had, since the girls were tiny, stayed in bed longer. Small presents for us all were brought to our bedroom and unwrapped.

Around 8am, acting like 2 year olds, the twins arrived at our bedside with gifts from under the tree. The usual - chocolate gingers, socks, dvd box set of Fast and Furious and a mystery package of 7 assorted ladies panties. Not even clean ones, no fancy store packaging - just 7 pairs of USED panties. Quite an assortment too. Black, silky and sexy; red and lacy; plain schoolgirl white cotton; a bright yellow g-string, pale blue chain-store minis; Hello Kitty pink print; and a leopard skin print. The girls were buckled under with laughter, nearly pissing their pants. Elaine was not amused. At least not until the twins stopped laughing.

"It was all a joke," explained Sam.

"We figured you were tired out," added Karen.

"So dad was doing jobs all day at home and not getting his bedroom treats." They both said together.

"And I caught him in the laundry basket with a pair of my panties." Sam went on, "He was in tears, asked me not to tell. I know it's something that made my last boyfriend really horny."

"So anyway," continued Karen, "I was out with some mates, in town. After a few drinks I thought I'd ask some favours."

Karen went on to explain. Included with that she'd reminded them how many times I had provided a free taxi service. The girls all agreed it was a mega sexy fun idea to each provide a freshly worn pair on Chistmas Eve.

"So we all met up yesterday and last night we put each pair in a small bag and wrapped them all together in gift wrap." Sam was finding it hard to talk between giggles. "And here we are, a genuinely UNIQUE present."

Both girls were laughing so much that Elaine just had to join in.

"Oh yes," she said at last. "I used to think it was disgusting, but then I found it got him really horny for me."

"So, dad. Have a sniff and see what you think. We have a competition between all 7 girls. Whichever panties you judge the best wins a drink for the wearer."

I put each pair to my nose. Some were deeply musky, some were a lighter but very arousing, one was absolutely disgusting- no, strike that. One pair was challenging, like a mature strong cheese (I'd try them later), and one pair was VERY good - unbelievable. My cock got rock hard very quickly. It poked through my pyjamas, causing Elaine some concern.

"Harry, please. Not in front of the girls!"

"They're no longer girls but young ladies," I replied.

I decided that Maria would be the winner. I would give Karen some money to buy Maria her favourite cocktail.

"Mum, we have something to ask," started Sam, rather nervously. "We couldn't afford to buy dad much for Christmas. We thought a massage might be good."

"Well OK, but as he hasn't been doing any building work, he might not need it."

"Mum, you're so naive. That's not what we meant!" Both girls were laughing again.

Elaine thought for a moment.

"And as you've been so tired, and dad does lots for us we though it might cheer him up."

It was a while before Elaine spoke.

"Yes. You're right. But ... do I understand correctly? It has to finish properly, yes?"

"Yes, if that's ok with you." A pause. Karen continued, "You can watch if you want."

Another pause.

"And what about me? I've been working hard."

"So you want a massage too?" Karen smiled. "I'm sure we could."

Sam nodded in agreement.

With Elaine watching from a chair nearby the girls began their second Christmas gift. Of course it had to be done naked. Maybe Elaine could learn a few tips, as first Sam then Karen bared all. I was surprised because I hadn't seen Karen totally naked before - except from a distance on one of Sam's photos I'd copied. The twins had different hairstyles and mannerisms, but otherwise Sam and Karen were virtually identical, double the pleasure, double the fun.

Having had a good view of those heavenly bodies I was in for a disappointment. OK, face down I had the benefit of two pairs of hands massaging me but, turned on my back, Karen insisted on a scarf covering my eyes. I had no idea of who stroked what, except for occasional whispers.

I could feel two hands tickling all over my chest, pinching my nipples. Then a pair of hands tickling my sides while other hands stroked my inner thighs up to my balls. Then a pair of lips on mine while the other pair of lips was sucking the very top of my cock. Now someone thrust a pair of panties under my nose while another pair were draped under my balls, moving slowly, coaxing a response from the sensitive nerves there. This was followed by a breast massage, one pair on my chest, the other pair along my cock, balls and legs.

grumpyg
grumpyg
931 Followers
12