Neighbours: Susan & Drew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her ass had clearly never been fucked before, Drew was content with having just over half of his cock inside, as the tightness made up for the lack off total accommodation. He was pumping her ass with some vigour, something that Libby regularly begged for, although Susan was not overly keen on the experience and was desperate for him to near completion.

She remembered how her dirty talk had spurred him on earlier and knew she could do the same now.

Turning her head to the side to make herself heard she thought for a while then began to set about her plan. "Mmmmm yeah baby, fuck my tight little ass" she hissed as Drew continued to pump his dick in her unwilling behind. "Libby is such a lucky bitch getting that big cock every day", she continued "I bet she can't stop cumming when you put that up her sweet little pussy".

Her plan worked quicker than she had expected and she noticed Drew's rhythm had become more urgent as he neared his ejaculation. After some more verbal coaxing from Susan, Drew had reached the point of no return. He withdrew his cock slowly inch by inch from her rectum, not wanting to cause her any pain. Susan felt such relief from having that fat shaft stretching her mature asshole to its capacity, she was unaware of Drew's position still behind her cunt.

As he approached his imminent climax, he grabbed his bloated cock and without warning slammed the entire length up her pussy, causing her to bang her head against the sofa.

Unaware of this Drew pumped just two or three times before digging his hands into her hips and grunting, pumping her pussy with floods of his hot cum. After she had skilfully finished milking his cock dry with her cunt, she slid off his flaccid cock and wiped herself with her dress. Drew noticed that she had injured herself as he was made aware of the small graze on her forehead.

"Oh I'm sorry Susan" he said as he realised it was due to enthusiasm.

Susan smiled, she could forgive him most things after the good fucking she had received. "Don't worry yourself, it's just a scratch", she smiled as she watched him dress ready to leave. As Drew opened the door and was about to step out into the street he was stopped by Susan who was stripping off her cum sodden clothes ready to shower "You couldn't do me a favour before you go home and fuck my daughter", she uttered.

Drew re-entered briefly to await her reply, greeted with her fabulous naked body in all its glory before laughing loudly at her joking reply.

With a little sultry smile on her lips, she winked and whispered softly , "You couldn't kiss it better for me could you!"

12