Neighbours' Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,494 Followers

"I'm giving you permission to drop your pants and cover me with your cum butthere's no need to get buck naked if you don't want" I said.
Pete smiled and quickly unzipped his jeans, seeing this Dave pulled his straight down while Tony fumbled with his belt and zip, his jeans pooling round his ankles as he pulled out a cock that was swollen and oozing pre-cum.
In fact they all looked like they were about to explode.

The guys watched fascinated as I settled back on the bed with my legs open, one knee turned out, I slipped my fingers down onto my wet pussy rubbing them back and forth over the slick lips. It looked like they were all holding their breath as I worked my fingers through the damp folds, watching transfixed as I pleasured myself, each of them absentmindedly stroking a hand up and down the length of their cock.

Rubbing a finger in little circles over the sensitive nub of my clitoris, I gasped and wiggled my hips enjoying the sensations and the wickedness of showing these young guys my most intimate parts while they thrust hard throbbing cocks into their palms, each of them wishing it was inside of me instead.

Letting a finger rest on my swollen clit I slipped my right index finger between my lips, into the silky depths letting out a little gasp as it was sucked into the wetness, pulling it part way out then plunging it slowly back, all the time keeping pressure on my clit, rocking the tip of my finger back and forth.

To my right Pete and Dave were stroking the length of their cocks with a renewed vigour straining toward ejaculation with every tug To my left near my belly Tony was holding his erection tight, rubbing the head of his cock with his thumb, giving it a gentle squeeze as a big gob of clear fluid ran from the slit at the tip.

All eyes were on me as I played with myself, getting as much pleasure from being watched as they were getting from watching me.
The sight of them, working towards climax, made me shiver.

My pussy was hyper sensitive and I needed to cum, rubbing my fingers over my sopping lips and stroking my clit in rhythm to the movements I was soon approaching orgasm, gasping, eyes closed concentrating on getting off I pushed my finger hard to the sensitive nub rubbing back and forth with small strokes, my orgasm hit taking me over as I lost control jerking forward, my thighs clamped tight holding my hand hard against my pussy as I came. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me, the entire length of my body tensed as I shuddered to a climax.

I couldn't move for a few seconds, catching my breath as I came down from the high.

I flopped back down, one hand resting on my pussy as I idly ran my fingers through the damp tender lips and watched the guys.

It was evident that they would not last much longer.

All of them were pumping their hands up and down rock hard cocks, each of them lost in the need to cum,

Both Dave and Pete were close, gasping, half bent up with the effort of working to orgasm, although it seemed to send them over the edge when I stretched my arms above my head and said, "Cum for me boys, cover my tits."
They both gasped and stiffened up and I could not tell who had cum as the first shot arched up in the air splashing down on my shoulder, a wad of cum landed on my neck before they seemed to gain any control, the next few shots landing on and between my breasts, running down the cleavage and making my nipples glisten with sticky strings of mess, a few drops landed on my belly as their orgasm subsided, cocks slowly deflating with cum still dribbling from the tips.

Tony was still casually rubbing his hand over his cock seemingly in no rush to cum, dreamily staring at the wetness between my legs from my own orgasm.

Almost in a whisper he said, "Look at that pussy juice I would love to lick that up."

Without thinking I answered, "Why don't you then."

He looked at me a little shocked and to be truthful I was as shocked by my response.

"Just your mouth though, no fingers or touching Ok?"

Nodding in agreement he knelt at the foot of the bed as I worked my way to the edge to make it easier for him to get to me, my buttocks near to the edge, legs wide apart but covering my pussy with my hand so that he would not get any ideas.

He took in the sight for a moment then very slowly ran his tongue up over the smooth skin of my inner thighs, lapping at the tangy juices of my orgasm, causing the muscle in my leg twitch slightly; I was surprised at how quickly it turned me on and could feel the excitement building again, I decided to use him to bring me to orgasm.

He finished licking along my thighs and raised his head.

"That was awesome thank you."

Before he could move I lifted my hand from my pussy.

"But you're not finished yet."

I could see the excitement in his eyes, "You want me to do it there?" He asked.

In answer I placed my heels on the bed, opening myself up to him.

Lightly brushing his tongue over my inner thigh he worked his way up to my pussy, I jumped a little as I felt his tongue touch my swollen lips, tasting me.

The damp folds parted a little as he licked along them teasing and gently probing with the tip of his tongue. He worked along my slit, moving up to the nub of my clit, drawing lazy circles over it. I bite my lip to stop a moan from escaping my lips.

Fresh liquid trickled from my pussy as my orgasm began to take hold, he pressed his tongue to my clitoris, flicking it as I rocked my hips back and forth, caught up in the sensations flooding through me.

As I calmed down he used his tongue to lick up the fresh dampness between my legs.

He stood and stroked his throbbing cock, squeezing the foreskin back and forth over the shiny purple head; his fingers were a blur, breath coming in short gasps as he masturbated furiously needing release.

I watched as thick, hot spurts of cum shot from the tip, he strained with each jet arching his back, a firm grip on his shaft as he aimed it between my legs, each sticky shot landing on my mound or covering my little landing strip in thick goo.

Some of it even splashed on my pussy lips, running down the crack of my ass to pool wetly underneath me.

He stood, panting and spent, shaft twitching in his hand the foreskin pulled back exposing the swollen end where a drop of spunk oozed from the tip.

I looked down at the mess between my legs.

"One of you had better get me a towel." I said.

They waited as I cleaned myself up and dressed in the bathroom, I joined them in the kitchen where we looked over the photos, with Dave promising to let me have a copy.

Picking up the picture I was going to have framed I handed Tony my damp panties, "Here a souvenir of our afternoon fun."

I said my goodbyes and quickly walked home, showering when I got there, the faint musky smell of them lingered briefly as the hot water ran down my body before the shower gel washed it away.

Two days later I came home to find a small envelope on the door mat, good to his word Dave had sent me a disc with the photos of our afternoon and I could hardly wait for Steve to get home so that I could show them to him.

J xx

julesteve
julesteve
1,494 Followers
12