Neil and Kate Explore Anal Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neil96nz
neil96nz
17 Followers

Now it was time to move on. The third nub on the plug was a step up in size and the fourth was probably a bit bigger even than the girth of my cock. It would be interesting to see how far we could take this.

"That feels amazing hun, the vibrations are making my ass tingle and I can even feel them in my pussy. Is that still only the second step?"

"Yes it is, feel like you want to try some more?"

"Oh yes, definitely!" Kate shot back immediately.

I slowed the vibrations to a mere tingle so that Kate's ass could concentrate more on the pure feeling of stretching that was to come. Her playful look of petulance was replaced once again by one of wide eyed pleasure as I began to push the plug more firmly against her.

"Remember to push out as I push in, that will ease it," I murmured as I increased my pressure. Just then, as Kate pushed back the plug stretched her ass and popped in the next step causing Kate to cry out.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck fuck yes," was all Kate could cry out as the plug held her ass stretched like it never had been before.

My response was to flick the vibration control to the max and start to twist turn and shimmy the plug in her now wanton ass. Kate's hands went to her breasts to pinch and pull at her engorged nipples, making her face contort with pleasure. After a moment her right hand went to her clit, pushing mine out of the way and beginning to move in a practiced blur over her clit. Between pinched nipples, lashed clit and pummelled ass it took only a minute or so for Kate to begin to thrash in one of the most intense orgasms that I had ever seen her experience. Arching her back, clamping her thighs and begging me not to stop. I eased the plug in and out a couple of steps at a time in a smooth rhythm and as her orgasm built and intensified her ass began to spasm and pulse. At just the right moment I pushed firmly on the plug and buried it fully in her ass. The final nub was pretty big but she just opened up and took it all without breaking the stride of her orgasm.

After what seemed an eternity of orgasm coursing through her body, Kate lay limp and still and at least momentarily sated. I eased the control of the vibrations down to barely on and Kate cooed with contentment at the feelings that her now stretched ass was sending to the pleasure centres of her brain. I began to ease the buried plug from her ass but as I did so her hand went to stop me.

"No leave it in hun, I want to feel it fill and stretch me more. Come here and hold me tight now."

I obeyed and lay down to hold Kate in my arms. The feeling of complete trust and love that she gave off as she rested her head on my chest was obvious, we had crossed a new boundary and reached a new plateau of pleasure. For ten minutes or so we lay holding each other caressing and stroking as we desired. After a while Kate spoke softly of her feelings.

"That was truly amazing, I had thought deep down that it would be good but to tell you the truth that had been repressed. Not helped by that bad experience we talked about either I suppose. You hear such conflicting things about it. Thank you for being so gentle to start, and not so gentle to finish as well I suppose. I can still almost feel that last thrust tingling at my tush, and wow those vibrations just left me gasping a couple of times. I think you may have an anal convert on your hands hun."

"It was quite something to see your ass stretch to take the plug, seeing your reaction as each nub breached your defences helped ease my fears that you would back out. You really seemed to get into it."

"Yeah I was loving it, a couple of times I felt a stab of pain but you just took your time and it eased each time. When you thrust the final way in I think I had almost totally relaxed and it was fucking awesome. I hope you didn't mind me taking over clit diddling duties," she said with a demure smile.

"Not at all, remember you are in charge tonight."

"Well yes we did agree that, but trust me when I get your cock in my ass I think I will be passing that authority over, I can't wait to feel what getting properly and fully ass-fucked feels like."

Chapter 5

As we lay holding each other, Kate's words echoed around my head and what slowly dawned on me that I had found nirvana and I was a very lucky man indeed.

My drifting thoughts were brought back to reality by Kate wriggling free from my arms and declaring the start of round two.

"OK you lets get this plug out of me before the lube dries out and then we can get on with the fun."

She positioned herself on her hands and knees facing away from me, giving me an unobstructed view of the plug sitting proudly embedded in her ass. As I admired the view, she pulsed her sphincter and caused the plug to twitch enticingly.

"Come on babe," she purred over her shoulder at me, "when I flex my ass you pull, one nub at a time."

I scrambled around and knelt behind the perfect globes of my perfect womans ass, god what an amazing sight it always was but now my attention was focussed on a very new and very sexy task. I grasped the base of the firmly embedded plug with my right hand and rested my left on her buttock, stroking and teasing as I was always tempted to do. Kate's ass flexed and the plug shifted a little giving me the cue to begin the unplugging. This first nub, the biggest was not giving up it's place too easily and after a couple of too gentle tugs I got the hint an pulled strongly as Kate pushed, this did the trick and as it popped free the guttural groan from Kate kneeling before me was enough to stir my loins once more.

"Oh fuck that is big, hmmmmm yes, it feels just as great coming out as it did going in hun. Keep on going one at a time."

I sat on my haunches and began to play a little with Kate's ass. As she flexed I would pull but not hard enough to dislodge this next nub, teasing her with the knowledge that it would come out when and only when I wanted. At long last I popped it out and at the same time flicked the vibrations back on for a moment.

"Prick!" was Kate's joking response, "just pull it all out now!"

I gave in to my desires to play more and popped each nub out until the tip of the plug rested against a pulsing and engorged anal opening, one quick blast on the vibe as I twirled the plug around the slowly closing crinkled rosebud was my last tease as Kate fell forwards onto her stomach and then rolled sensuously over to look deeply into my eyes.

We held this gaze for a moment or two but I was bought back to reality by Kate crawling over to the nightstand and reaching for the fancy prostate massager, "Your turn now buddy. We will start with this weird contraption before we move on up from there."

I moved into the middle of the bed and lay on my back with my legs spread wide and cock rising proudly above me, a little drop of precum indicating the teasing that I had been enduring now for quite some time. Kate grabbed the lube and moved down between my legs, pushing them back towards my chest to fully expose my needy ass. She caressed my shaved balls and cock lightly and then bent down to lick and blow gently around around her intended target. The feeling when her tongue finally flicked lightly over my ass was insane and I could feel myself involuntarily flexing my sphincter in anticipation. When her tongue finally stopped teasing and she licked solidly from my ass to my cock head I moaned eagerly in anticipation. Her next step was to move right over my ass and begin licking in earnest whilst pushing her tongue into my opening every now and then. The sight of her eyes holding my gaze over my engorged cock as she did this was one to remember. I am sure she could tell from my glazed look that her ministrations were having a profound effect. The cool of the lube on Kate's finger tip bought me back to reality with a jolt as she spread it liberally around my ass.

"Now let's see if this thing does as advertised," she said, holding the prostate massager like a pistol.

Slipping her lubed fingers over it's curves until it was glistening in readiness she then lined it up with my ass, just touching the tip onto the puckering sphincter. Holding it there she let me squirm and shift to create some pressure. I definitely wanted to feel this thing inside me and quicksmart. Giving in to my silent demands I felt her weight shift and then the pressure on my ass increase. This toy was not huge, about two fingers at its widest point, so it slipped into my ass without much fuss and snugged in fully with the T section holding it right smack bang on my prostate. At that point a surge of feeling shot between my ass and cock, which twitched and a throbbed, making a drop of clear precum appear at its tip.

Kates had a wide eyed grin as she said, "Wow that really hit the spot," a twist of her hand holding the plug confirmed her diagnosis, "I think we might have two ass sluts in the house now!"

Our research had suggested that a pure prostate orgasm was possible with one of these contraptions, but that would need to wait as I was already so close from all the night's teasing so far. I guided Kate's head to my cock and she got the hint, moving around so that she could easily take my cock gently between her lips. This left the plug in my ass and I began flexing my ass to move it over my prostate, the added bonus was that this moved the tip in and out of Kate's mouth. She positioned herself so that her lips were just brushing the ridge of my cock head on each pulse and her tongue could occasionally flick that spot we all know. That was how we stayed for what seemed like an eternity of ecstasy, only the slightest of movements but a building crescendo in my core being. Every time I pulsed my ass there was what felt like an electric shock in my prostate that was then matched by a charge coursing through my cock as it pushed into Kate's mouth held ready and waiting. This could only last a short while, my orgasm had been building since we had walked into the bedroom some two hours prior and I was loosing all ability to hold it back. My moans reached the point of no return and my ass clamped down on its plug and my hips began quivering, with a cry my body spasmed and my orgasm crashed from captivity. My first shot of cum fired into Kates mouth but then my cock jumped free from its confines and fired its next shots hard at her face. Her mouth struggled to get my cock back under control, with shot after shot plastering her nose, cheeks, chin and forehead. At last my orgasm began to subside and she got her lips clamped around my cock again. She dropped her mouth steadily right down to the base and held it momentarily before pulling back up whilst applying the deepest, fullest, suction possible. It felt a bit like my insides were being pulled out through the tip of my cock. Pausing momentarily with only the tip left in her mouth she reached down and gave the plug one last twist against my prostate, I saw her smile around my cock as it pulsed one last time. It then fell from her mouth and lay spent against my torso. Her hands reach down and pulled my new favourite toy from my ass with a twist. Looking down I saw Kate turn her head fully towards me and begin to make a show of cleaning cum from her face using her fingers to scoop it up and into her insatiable mouth. Licking her lips occasionally to emphasise the deep desire she felt for me.

"I think we have found a new winner in the 'Lets pop ya rocks' category," Kate whispered into my ear after snuggling into my side, "I have NEVER seen or felt you cum so hard, it was amazing. When it was loose and shooting cum at my face I felt I nearly came myself. Not knowing where the next shot was going to hit was nasty, you know I normally like to swallow your cum but this was hot as well, it meant I could savour it a bit as well."

"Sure was a biggie from where I was lying hun. The combination of prostate and cock head stimulation was putting me out of my mind. That will certainly be something that we do again!"

"The night is but young, there will be time to top that experience for certain," was Kate's mischievous reply as we held each other tight in a bid to recover some strength after our extended exploration of our inner desires.

Chapter 6

After a half hour or so of lying comfortably in each others arms with both of us drifting into a nice sleepy dreamy state we began to come back to our senses a little and our conversation began to slowly start back up again. It was clear that we had both enjoyed our first round of anal experimentation and I was looking forward to taking it a step further when I was fully ready to plunder Kate's sweet ass. However in the back of my mind I replayed an earlier line from Kate "there will be time to top that experience" ....... And my mind began to drift a little wondering what the evening had in store.

"So hey what's in the other package then. The one you are so cagey about?" I asked.

"Well go and get it and you can find out if you want"

I scrambled off the bed and retrieved the mystery package. Propped up against the headboard I ripped into it and then in mock triumph tipped the contents onto the bed between us. My eyes darted from piece to piece. A couple of really lifelike dildoes, one medium sized and one pretty big, probably about 9 inches. The last piece was a mystery to me until I picked it up and turned the pack over, it was a black leather strapon harness!

"Well what do you think?" Kate blurted, "I thought that if you were going to get to plunder my ass then I should be able to get a shot at yours. Fairs fair ... turn about and such...... what do you think?

The pause was long as I looked from Kate to the toys between us and back again.

"I think I will love it, feeling the Aneros earlier and how easily it slipped in was a revelation. I hope I get to start out on the smaller one though."

"Sure do, I chose it because it seemed about the same size as you are hard, what do you reckon?"

Kate picked the toy up and hefted it from palm to palm and then began to trace the veins with a finger in real sultry way. Her tongue flicked out and licked the head around the flared rim of the head a couple of times.

"Hmmm, I think I had better check this one out to make sure it matches yours," she said with a sly grin.

At that she bought the artificial cock to her lips and slid the head in a little, her tongue flicking around as she did, spreading her saliva around and down the shaft. Inch by inch she eased it into her thoat in imitation of her cock sucking efforts on my own cock. Kate held my gaze and moved subtly closer to me as she did this. As the cock reached the start of her throat she was just inches away from me. I watched intently as she adjusted her angle and stretched her lips further in anticipation of taking the remaining two inches. She paused and then pushed firmly against her compliant gag reflex, just an exaggerated gulp as the head entered her throat and drove to it's full depth. The look of triumph on her face as she held it there for a few seconds with the fake balls resting on her saliva covered chin was awesome. Easing it out slowly and sexily, its exit was announced by Kate's deep breath and cry of satisfaction.

"Ha! That was great, now for the real test."

At that she laid back and spread her legs wide, bringing the now slick toy to the entrance of her obviously excited pussy. It nestled into the folds for a moment before Kate's desire got too much and she pushed it in one smooth deep stroke, causing her belly to flex as her nerve endings were driven to the limits of pleasure.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" she cried out, "my pussy has been crying out for some cock tonight."

At that she began a series of fast, hard in out strokes with her breath getting short ragged and ragged. Her pussy lips were fully distended and slick with the combination of her juices and her saliva and she accepted the artificial cock with ease into her depths. Just when I thought she was going to experience a crashing orgasm she drilled the dildo home and held it there for about ten seconds or so before pulling it free in one stroke. She dropped it to one side on the bed and looked me in the eyes.

"Now I want you to fuck my ass, that is why we are here, I don't want to cum with my pussy filled .... I need to cum with your hard cock deep in my ass ... it is yours tonight."

She rolled over to her front and raised her ass in the air, chest on the sheets and head in a pillow. Supine and compliant she was more than ready for my cock to stretch her sphincter and plow her bowels.

"I want you to fuck me bareback hun, I want you to feel all you can and I want to feel your cum as it fills me. Go easy at first but I will let you know when I am ready to rock and roll"

Her position and words had me harder than granite. After having already cum once that evening I knew we were both in for long exquisite fuck. Our first proper ass fuck.

I grabbed the lube and began the process of once again relaxing Kate's semi virginal ass in readiness for my invasion. This time I took a little less time as I knew it had already been well opened earlier. Soon enough I had two fingers two knuckles deep in her ass, delivering plenty of lubricant to the inner folds of her sphincter rings. Kate's moans were muffled by her position but suggested that she was enjoying the process of reaming her ass, only occasionally would she stiffen and breathe in as I pushed deeper still and stretched her further.

I slowly pulled my fingers from Kate's ass and leant back on my haunches to admire the view and the results of my handiwork. A beautiful peachy ass with, at its centre, a slightly gaping target. My hand went to my cock and with a squirt of the lube I readied it for its journey, every stroke bought it to further hardness. Glistening in the soft light I rested it in the crevice of her ass cheeks.

"Ready?" I murmured softly

"Yes!" Kate hissed back, "oh yessss!"

I stroked up and down over her rosebud a couple of times and then rested the engorged head on its soft target. My hands that had been on her hips moved back and spread her cheeks further, the thumbs pulling at her needy ass. I could see and feel her pulse it in anticipation and began to increase the pressure rhythmically in time to her pulses. The head of my cock began to force its way in millimetre by millimetre. It was bigger than the largest part of the plug Kate had already taken and in its current state equally as firm and insistent.

As the ridge popped inside the first sphincter Kate breathed sharply and squeeked. My signal to pause. I did pause my progress, but in no way did I ease the pressure up, holding my cock still as it continued to ease Kate's ass further apart. The flared head was going to be the hardest part for her to take and I did not want her backing out this close to success.

"Try some more now, but not too fast. It feels fucking huge, bigger than that plug for sure. You must be so rock hard. It was hurting a little but it also feels so good .... I really want your cock in my ass tonight."

At that I began to ramp up my pressure on her ass, feeling the pulse as she flexed her ring and pushed back trying to ease the entry and timing my thrusts to that. After a few more highly pleasurable minutes of this with her ass opening more and more I paused and grabbed a firm hold of Kate before thrusting my cock past the last resistance and into Kate's bowels, two inches or so went straight in as Kate reacted with a yelp and then a deep guttural groan.

"Oh fuck yesssss, fuck fuck fuck. It's in, holy fuck it's in!"

"You ok hun?"

"Oh fuck yes, that was a blast, it hurt for sure but it was a short pain, kind of a good pain. Now it just feels fucking fantastic. Oh god I can feel you flexing in me .... Wow ... move it in and out a bit now please?"

neil96nz
neil96nz
17 Followers