Nellie's Christmas Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The night is only just beginning, my erotic beauty..." whispered Scott.

Slipping out of the house had been easy. Nellie's husband was a heavy sleeper, once he was out, and by now he would be out 'till morning. Scott had merely told her to grab her heels and lock the house up. Her only sign of reluctance was her raised eyebrows. He knew she was a strong-willed woman, and appreciated her overcoming her own urge to lead. Near naked in the moonlight, wearing only her thong, he carried her to his waiting car. "A gentleman at heart." he said smiling as he closed her door. Once in the car he instructed her to pull out the contents of the box in the back seat, and put it on.

"It's quite sexy..." she said after wriggling into it. Black, low cut front, no back, and a very short skirt; all in all, a very sexy dress. Slipping on her heels she had brought completed her ensemble.

Almost an hour later, he pulled off the road into a dimly lit drive and waited as an iron gate opened slowly. Driving down a tree lined stone driveway, they soon lost sight of the road and entered a world semi-hidden by trees and shrubbery. Out of the darkness a huge mansion slowly came into view, with only a few lights lighting the doorway. Nellie gasped, "I didn't know this was here, it's beautiful! What is it...?"

He smiled and reminded her, "The rules, baby. From here on out, tonight, you must follow the rules...if this is to work. Just follow my lead, no questions."

"Sorry..." she weakly replied, upset at herself for forgetting.

Driving up to the front, he was instantly met by two valets, and slowed to a stop. Allowing one valet to assist Nellie out of the car, he got out and tossed the keys to the second man. Giant double oak doors swung open, as they climbed the marble stairs, where they were met by two more men. A mask was given to each of them, and she instantly looked to Scott for guidance on what to do. He merely nodded for her to follow at his side, and they proceeded down a great hallway, towards another set of doors. It became increasingly evident to Nellie that she was entering a totally different world than she had ever known. As the second set of doors opened, Scott drew her close and whispered in her ear, "If you really want your fantasy, this is where we start." He paused, waiting for this to sink in, then continued, "From here on out, you must loose your dress. Only your black thong, heels, and the mask. The mask helps protect your identity, as was our agreement on not wrecking your marriage."

Nellie's eyes went wide, and she swallowed hard. For a brief moment she was silent. Then in hushed tones, with her face showing absolutely no emotion, she whispered back, "I already decided, back at the house. I'm yours." Then without further prompting, she slid out of the dress, and placed the mask on her face, noticing Scott's mask was also in place. Her black dress was taken, as they entered the next room, by another woman...totally nude...wearing only a mask. She stopped taking in the whole room. A Christmas tree and lights illuminated the semi-dark room, along with the pool table and bar lights. It took only a moment to absorb what she was seeing, and who was seeing her. Only the men were clothed, but all wore masks. And the women all wore masks too...but also had one other thing in common; all wore a necklace. She subconsciously felt her own heart shaped diamond necklace...big and eye-catching, a match to any other in the room. Scott knew what he was doing, she thought silently. Never before had she been anywhere like this. And to be topless! The thrill of being seen, or rather watched, instantly started kicking her libido into overdrive. Glancing around she saw that she was indeed being watched...like she was the main dish on the menu. She smiled at the thought, but then thought maybe desert was more her style.

Scott led her to the bar, ordered two drinks, and upon being served gave one to Nellie. He whispered, "Down the hatch...your fantasy requires less inhibitions." She drained her drink, set her glass down, and looked to Scott for the next instruction.

"You're beautiful." she heard a small feminine voice to her left say, as she felt a hand touch her shoulder. A young blonde, she guessed about nineteen, had moved up beside her. Her hand traveled down Nellie's shoulder, tracing an imaginary line to her fingertips. Intertwining her fingers with Nellie's, she pulled Nellie closer and touched her face with her other small hand. Nellie, a little nervous, glanced in Scott's direction for guidance. He leaned over and whispered into her ear, "It's all right. Follow her lead."

"My name is Holly...and tonight, yours will be Candy...she purred while lightly touching both of Nellie's already hard nipples. From somewhere behind Nellie, two hands started caressing Nellie's back, running down to her waist, then reaching around to her thong covered pussy. The man behind her slowly explored her body...his growing hard cock pressing against her. "Holly" started kissing her breasts and licking her nipples, while the unseen man's hand started exploring beneath her thong. She stiffened and shot a wide-eyed frantic look towards Scott, who only smiled and nodded his head slightly. The fear of not knowing what was next raced thru her veins like ice water, sending her into a near panic! A woman? She'd never "been" with a woman...never kissed, or anything, with another woman. Slowing her breathing she collected her thoughts. The rules...he'd said "whomever, whenever, whatever...however...", her thoughts were interrupted by a finger starting to probe her now throbbing pussy. Her fear was being overrun by her drive. Slowly, instinctively, without thinking, she started to move her hips forward to meet his thrusts. She knew she was slipping away, but somehow couldn't help it...somehow didn't care. Her body was craving the attention it was getting from the man...and the girl! She'd never been touched by another woman, she thought as she stared at the little blonde beauty in front of her. It was erotic. VERY erotic...and very sensual. Putting one hand on the hand that was finger-fucking her, she started increasing his speed and force, while her other hand began to coax the blonde into sucking her nipples harder. It was like a drug, she couldn't fight it. The crowded room was lost, the fear and hesitation gone, only lust, desire, and a need for sexual fulfillment remained. And it grew stronger by the moment. Her head resting back on the man's shoulder behind her, she leaned into him, feeling her orgasm beginning to build. Knowing she was getting close to cumming, Nellie tried to hold off a little longer, wanting this new erotic feeling to last as long as it could. It might've worked, but then the sexy little blonde leaned over and whispered into Nellie's ear, "I want to fuck you baby, so bad!" Nellie gasped and felt an explosion deep inside her wet pussy, sending shockwaves thru out her whole body! Held tight between the man and girl, Nellie bucked and moaned loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Her body tense and rigid, her breathing stopped and she was lost until her orgasm was over. She opened her eyes, out of breath, and looked around. Realizing the whole room was watching, she also realized that she didn't care...actually...she kinda liked it. They had watched her, some random masked woman, perform a sex act.

Early that morning, arriving back at Nellie's house, Scott once again carried her into her house. Not seeing anyone up, he led her over to the fireplace, which now only glowed with dying embers. Facing her toward the mirror surrounding the fireplace, he removed her dress and thong, and whispered in her ear, "Tonight you were given some fantasies of yours, and there will be more...but now it's my turn." And then dropping his pants, he guided his thick swollen cock towards her tight pussy. Without foreplay and without warning, he suddenly and forcibly rammed his hard cock between her pussy lips! With a silent scream, Nellie's body jerked as a dick larger than she'd ever had, penetrated her body! The pain mixed with pleasure as she felt like his size would rip her apart, but once inside her he stopped...remaining still. Her body quivered, absorbing the pain of his size. Her sexual experiences had all been normal...regular...in size and in manner. This was different. Since she met Scott, everything he did, everything about him, was totally extreme! The size of his rock hard cock inside her, filled her with a new sensation she'd never experienced. Moaning ever so slightly she tried to relax her muscles, but then gave up trying to be quite. She couldn't help moaning out loud, her whole body was on fire. He started to move slowly out, then back in, making her moaning and groaning even louder. Nellie was slipping away into another fantasy world, as he, methodical and rhythmic kept his pace. The erotism and sexual fulfillment of the moment engulfed her, drawing her into a fantasy land only dreamed about before. "You are SOOO TIGHT!", the stud behind her breathed into her ear. Increasing his pace he added, "I'm gonna fuck 'till you scream, baby...".

Wanting it as bad as he did, she hissed, "Do it! Fuck me hard! Ooohh...". Her words were all it took to push Scott over the edge, and he began slamming her pussy with all he had! Ramming his huge cock in and out of her, he held nothing back, shaking her body with each hit. Her body shook, her breasts swayed, and her tight little pussy was being fucked like never before. He had waited patiently to fuck her, his libido in overdrive since he first met her, and knew he wouldn't last long. She could feel his swelling and knew he was about to cum, "Fuck me...cum in me!" she cried, forgetting everything but the feeling of his oversized dick inside her. Bent slightly over, she could see him in the mirror behind her, and found it very erotic to watch him fucking her. She had never actually watched herself get fucked. With his hands on her hips, he began moving like a mad man, then suddenly shot his hot load deep inside her! Nellie could feel him exploding inside her, but he didn't stop. Finally, out of breath, he slowed to a stop and stood holding her against him. Standing up, she leaned against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.

Regaining his composure, he quietly said, "You are so small...I've never had anyone as tight as you! You fuck good...very good."

"Could it just be that you're overly huge? I thought you were gonna split me open!" she laughed softly.

"And what about you wanting "safe sex"? One of your rules. You didn't ask for a condom..."

Turning she looked into his eyes, "Wasn't thinking about it...only the feeling you gave me. And remember, I am yours. I think I'm gonna like being "owned" by you."

Morning found Nellie asleep on the couch, the fire long dead, and her bra still on the back of the couch. Her husband roughly woke her saying, "If you'd lay off the wine, maybe you could make it up the stairs to bed." Mumbling something else, with disgust showing in his voice, he went to make coffee.

"You're right...sorry." Nellie covered her smile. Suddenly remembering the diamond necklace, she flashed a quick look his way and hurriedly took it off. Not sure if he saw it, she continued as if nothing happened, watching his reaction. Nothing. She hoped he missed it.

It was Monday, the first day of her Christmas vacation; a whole week had been taken to shop, enjoy Christmas, and just relax. Now...she was thinking she might have new plans. The day flew by, with her mind and body thinking and wanting only one thing. Another meeting with her "master". Smiling to herself, she wondered how she could change so much, so quickly. Her fantasies were indeed becoming reality, her sex drive at an all time high, and finally her "other" side felt alive! She waited for Scott to contact her. She knew she couldn't initiate the call; she was his "sex slave" and awaited his beckoning.

The text message had been brief and commanding. He didn't ask, he told. He knew now she would obey.

That night, once her husband was soundly sleeping again, she slipped outside to the waiting car. A short drive later they arrived at one of the classiest hotels the city had to offer, and entered the parking garage. Handing her sunglasses and a clip-on hair piece, her appearance was changed into a raven haired beauty without any recognizable traits. The best suite in the hotel was theirs for the night, and her delight showed on her face. Taking her coat, he instructed her to sit on the couch facing the fireplace, with her eyes closed. Moments later she felt his hands taking her hand and putting something in it. "Open your eyes and look." he said. Nellie's mouth fell open as she stared at two diamond earrings. Heart shaped diamonds, matching her necklace hanging between her breasts! "These are for you." he said, and then added, "and you are for her...". From out of the bedroom walked a young blonde girl. It was the girl from the mansion party, it was the girl called Holly!

"Holly, she is yours to fuck. She will do whatever you say. For now, you own her." Scott said, and then went to the bar to make drinks.

Taking Nellie's hand, Holly led her to the semi-dark bedroom, illuminated only by candles. Holly started undressing Nellie, who wore nothing but her earrings and necklace when Holly was finished. "Now you take mine off...but don't unbutton anything. I want you to rip my clothes off." she said smiling a very erotic smile. Nellie had never even dreamed of anything like this, but found it to her liking right away! Starting with her blouse, she began ripping the young girl's clothes off, piece by piece. The more Nellie tore off, the wetter her pussy became, feeling an eroticism never felt before. Scott walked in with drinks, looking over the two nude sex kittens. Again he commanded Nellie to drain the glass, and both she and the girl obeyed. Sitting to the side, Scott sipped his drink while watching.

Holly instructed her sex slave to lay on the bed, while she took something out of a bag. Nellie could feel the effects of the alcohol starting, and lay back watching the girl's body with lust. Flat tummy, perky breasts, and a totally shaved pussy...she was sexy. Holly pulled out a strap-on dick, and didn't waste any time putting it on. "Sorry, but we'll play later. Right now I need to fuck you! Ever since last night, I've wanted to fuck you so bad!" She added, "You're the sexiest MILF I've ever seen...and you are mine. Open your legs, bitch!" The roughness and name actually turned Nellie on, and she didn't know why. But she liked it. She knew the girl was going to fuck her...but strangely, she found herself wanting to be the one doing the fucking.

Crawling on top of Nellie she lightly nipped her nipples, and then kissed her hard and long. Breaking off the kiss, she looked into Nellie's eyes and said, "There's something about you..." then slammed her strap-on "cock" into Nellie's already hot and wet pussy! Once she started, she fucked like a wild animal. Squeezing her breasts, biting her nipples, and ramming her "cock" with all the strength she had, Holly was relentless in her attack. Repeatedly she'd ask Nellie if she was her bitch, or her cunt. And each time Nellie would respond with a whimpering "...yes...I'm your bitch...", or "...I'm your cunt! Please...fuck me!". Bringing Nellie to her peak was again quick, and with her eyes tightly closed Nellie moans of ecstasy grew louder. Meeting the girl's thrusts with her own bucking hips, she felt the electricity shoot thru her body, as her reached her orgasm!

Scott sat watching the two naked beauties, fucking each other for two more hours. Trading out the strap-on; trading out their roles. Fucking, sucking, and fondling, until they were exhausted.

Arriving back at Nellie house, once again Scott led her into her own house, and making sure no one was up, led her to the kitchen. Instructing her to strip down and sit on the "island", he proceeded to open his pants, letting his cock spring out. Nellie couldn't get over it's size, and found herself staring in the darkness at it. Wanting to take more time, he started to fondle and play, but was stopped short by a noise.

"Honey, you up?" came a sleepy voice.

"Yeah, still up..." came Nellie's startled reply. Slipping back into the darkest shadows, Scott held his breath. Nellie jumped down keeping the "island" between her and her husband. Walking to the kitchen sink, he got a glass of water and said, "I couldn't sleep. Maybe I'll lay on the couch for a bit." And without even looking her direction, he went and laid down on the couch.

Scott peered cautiously at the lying figure, and upon hearing his snoring, whispered ever so quietly to Nellie, "You know that I have to fuck you." Not a question, but more of a matter of fact. Sitting her upon the island once more, he slowly entered her, trying to be quite. Feeling him fuck her with his throbbing cock squeezed into her tight pussy, mixed with the fear of getting caught, instantly took Nellie to a new level. Trying to watch her husband, and trying to keep quiet, proved almost impossible. She wanted to watch his cock going in and out of her pussy, but had to watch her husband...and trying to stifle her moans was almost impossible! Slowly he increased the speed of his thrusts, working it in and out, fucking her as deep as he could. He knew he had to hurry, but she got there first. She didn't know how, but the erotic level of the situation must've helped. She started cumming seconds before he did. Once again her juices flowed down as his hot cum shot up!

Morning came too soon, and this time Nellie awoke in her bed. The smell of coffee drifting upstairs had woken her. It was Christmas Eve. She'd remembered to hide her diamonds, and checked to see if they were still there. Satisfied that they hadn't been discovered, she went to the kitchen. No words came from her husband when she exclaimed, "It's the day before Christmas!"; only a brief nod of his head. Despite his lack of Christmas spirit, hers was at an all time high! Slowly the day passed. Waiting on pins and needles, she longed for her next instructions, ready to obey. Finally she received his text. The only difficult part remaining, was waiting for night.

The black dress and heels were under her long winter coat; with nothing on under the dress. Her instructions were simple. No bra or thong; just dress, heels and coat. And her diamonds, of course. The club they sat in was upscale, another establishment she knew nothing of. Sitting in a dark corner, drinks were ordered, as another new stripper hit the stage. Nellie wore a blonde clip-on hair piece and dark red lipstick. Just enough to change her look. Several girls had danced, when Scott asked Nellie which one she liked best. She chose a blonde; cute, young, and full breasted. Scott left, but after a few moments returned - with the blonde girl. Taking Nellie by the hand the girl led her to a back "private" room. Closing the door, Scott gave Nellie a box, and instructed her to open it. A heart shaped diamond ring sat in the box. Nellie gasped. After putting the ring on, she was given a second box, and opened it as the dancer watched. A pink vibrator lay waiting in the box. "Turn it on, and as your girl strips for you, I want you to make yourself cum." he calmly said. Then added, "But first, take your dress off...I want you and your girl to be totally naked."

Again, Scott sat back and watched. Nellie, now completely naked, started playing with herself while the blonde started dancing to the music. Fucking herself with the vibrator, she watched the blondes breasts swaying, and her thong covered pussy getting wet. Slowly the girl pulled her thong down, then off, revealing a shaved pussy. The vibrator started moving faster, the stripper dancing closer, and once again Nellie could feel herself being lost in another fantasy! Pushing her vibrator as deep as she could, she could feel her heart racing, and her desire rising. The blonde began to dangle her big breasts in front of Nellie's face, tempting her; Nellie gave in. Sucking her large hard nipples instantly drove the stripper and Nellie into an all out sexual frenzy! Scott watched as the two became one. Sucking each other's breasts, fucking each other with the vibrator, and driving each other crazy with desire! An hour later, having reached yet another orgasm and unlocked another fantasy, Nellie left the club for home.