Nellie's Christmas Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Approaching her driveway, Nellie grabbed Scott's arm and yelled for him to stop! Lights were on in the house. She held her breath.

"I'll get out here..." she said hurriedly and exited the car before Scott could reply.

He was asleep at the kitchen table...but she was sure he knew. He had to know. She wasn't there, it was early in the morning, it only spelled one thing. Silently she lay on the couch, tucking her diamonds under the cushions, away and out of sight.

It was Christmas morning, and it had started to snow. Silently it fell, covering all with a unblemished blanket of white. She sent one text. It read, "No more - he knows". Hanging her head she already missed him. The fantasies, erotic sex, and...and the gifts. He was different, unique, and special.

Alone in the house, she busied herself in the kitchen. She tried to occupy her mind, knowing tonight she'd be alone, and it was back to status quo. She wasn't worried about her marriage, he was too passive to actually do anything. He'd brood awhile, but that too would pass. The door bell rang, and she answered it. It was some delivery company out on Christmas Day...probably got the wrong address, she thought. Finding a package by the door, she examined the address. Her name and address. Once inside she opened the box. The note was simple. It read, "Merry Christmas Nellie. May all your fantasies come true.". Pulling out a smaller box she opened it and stared. A heart shaped diamond belly-button ring lay in velvet. A smile crossed her face as she spoke out loud , "They have. And Merry Christmas to you...Scott."