Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine how they must have felt."

"I did not have much time to worry about it, because when that cock finally touched the tip of my erect clitoris I barely managed to avoid going off right away. It took all my will power to stop, but I made it. Alas the strain caused me to relax my knees which gave the rapist an opening to get the tip of his cock inside me."

"You were still staring at it?"

"Not any longer. But I could feel it. The moment he entered me I got goose bumps all over and I just wanted to wrap myself around him and pull him all the way inside. It felt amazing! But I ignored my desire, recognising the danger, and fought him every inch. The end-result was given of course and soon he was pounding away in me. Not making love. Oh no. I doubt the guy even understood the concept. He was... well... fucking me."

Owen just listened.

"All the time during the rape – for that is what it was regardless of how pleasurable it was for me - I was looking at my beloved Dex while trying my hardest to keep from orgasming. But it was, as I had feared, an exercise in futility. When somebody is ramming you continuously with a cock of that size you cannot resist for long. Every thrust sent a jolt of pleasure up into my abdomen and was like a push towards the edge of a deep chasm. I knew it was only a question of time before I fell in."

"I wouldn't know about that, being more on the cocky side of things..."

Selene smiled weakly at his feeble attempt at humour. Then she grew somber and continued her tale.

"After a few minutes I was like a pressure cooker ready to explode. I took one last look at my family and locked eyes with Dex again, continuously mouthing: "I'm so sorry."

Her voice became shaky.

"I could tell that he had forgiven me already, but of course he thought I was apologising for being raped. He had no way of knowing the magnitude of what was going to happen. Neither of them did. In a way I am grateful for that. They never saw it coming."

"A flood of buzzing warmth started spreading from my pussy to my entire body and as it reached my brain my universe exploded in a big bang of pure pleasure. I was vaguely aware of my body contorting and my mouth screaming. Even time lost its meaning as I rode my orgasm through fields of ecstasy and I had no way of knowing how long it lasted or whether I had more than one in a row. Maybe it was one of those moments where time stood still and a second feels like an hour. Who knows?"

"As I once more became aware of my surroundings I found myself sprawled on the floor drenched in sweat. My legs were spread apart and something white was oozing out of me. My panties were next to me so I slipped them on and got up. The house was deadly quiet."

She laughed in a mirthless way.

"'Deadly' being the operative word. There was nobody left alive. My darling Dex sat slumped in his chair; head hanging limply forward mercifully sparing me the sight of his dead eyes. Mom and dad had fallen against each other as if wanting to hold on even in death and my sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles had died in their chairs. The three armed robbers were sprawled on the floor next to their weapons. I stepped on one of them on my way to the far end of the room. They were nothing but garbage to me anyway."

"The far end of the room? Where our daughters crib was?"

"Yes Owen. My little innocent Lori who had never done anything to anybody. Who never got to experience life. Who had a mere six months of existence before her light was extinguished by her own mother."

Tears were flowing down Selene's cheeks.

"I had killed everybody. I have nobody now. I'm all alone!"

"It wasn't your fault Selene. You were raped, remember?"

"But I enjoyed it! Don't you see? I didn't just rob them of their lives. I did it while rolling around on the floor with some lowlife having the best orgasm of my life! Even now the thought of the feelings I experienced makes me quiver inside."

"What about the guy who raped you?"

"I never saw him after I came to. He must have panicked and taken off."

Owen nodded.

"So now you know why I chose to jump Owen. Thank you for caring enough to save me and listen to my story – it means more to me than you could ever know. But you must realize that you have only postponed the inevitable. I cannot go on living after what happened. The pain must end. Besides the world is better off without me in it."

"Stop talking like that Selene. Every life has value and you can't just throw your own away like yesterdays newspaper. God doesn't play games; we're all here for a reason. And now it's your turn to listen."

Selene looked at him, a taken aback by his assertive tone.

"First I have a confession to make. I immediately suspected who you were when I saw you on that bridge."

"Huh? How? Why?"

"I've got a radio and listen to the police dispatch when doing my rounds – helps pass the time y'know – and just before I interrupted your little midnight swim they reported a botched home invasion robbery leaving a total of fifteen dead, three of which were identified as perpetrators. The police are looking for an African-American male and a young Caucasian woman in connection with the crime, and the woman matched your description. In case you didn't know, you are kinda hard to confuse with an average girl."

She smiled at the compliment.

"Then why did I not wake up at the police station instead of here with you?"

"They didn't mention whether they were looking for you as a witness or a suspect, but when I saw your determination in trying to kill yourself I knew you weren't a murderer. As you said earlier, I'm no stranger to the way the human mind works under extreme stress and you were clearly in no condition to face the police."

He took her hand and continued.

"Listen Selene. I think you just saw your entire family massacred during that robbery. Maybe your dad or your hubby lost their cool watching you getting raped and attacked one of the robbers. Who knows? But if a group of armed robbers are forced to kill one person, they'll often proceed to kill everybody else too in order to eliminate witnesses. Because you felt indirectly responsible for the massacre – it's common for rape victims to feel guilt - remorse overwhelmed you. Your mind couldn't cope because you're fundamentally a good and decent person. Instead it insulated you from the pain by constructing a fictional story explaining the occurrences."

Selene sat quiet for a while, reflecting on what she had just heard. Then she looked at Owen with a strange expression.

"So I am basically crazy? Is that what you are saying?"

"No Selene. You are in the process of working through a horrible tragedy is all."

"But everything I just told you is a figment of my imagination?"

"Based in reality, yes." Owen said. " You were in fact raped and your family was in fact killed at that fateful Christmas dinner. But they were not killed by you or your orgasm, but by a group of murderous thugs with guns. You are not to blame for anything. You are one of the victims Selene."

"I see. So did they say on the radio that my family was shot?"

"No," Owen admitted. "They didn't actually reveal the details; they rarely do on open radio. But consider this: What sounds most plausible? That they were shot by armed criminals or 'orgasmed to death' by you?"

She was forced to admit that he had a point. Death by orgasm wasn't exactly prominently placed in the murder statistics of the city.

"But my memories are so vivid Owen. I can recall every second of the rape until I passed out, and I never saw or heard a single shot fired. And afterwards I never saw any blood. There must be blood when people are killed with guns, right? A lot of blood."

"Your mind wont let you remember those details until you're ready to face reality. It's a built-in defense system in your brain. When that happens you'll probably have a total breakdown before you can truly begin healing. I hope you'll be in therapy by a qualified professional by then."

"So everything I think I remember about my... curse... is basically all in my mind?"

"I'm afraid so, yes."

Selene grew silent and appeared to be considering his words. Owen took another sip of his mug, waiting patiently. She needed to push through to reality on her own in order to initiate the healing process.

She wiped away a few tears with her napkin and looked at him.

"Ok Owen. I will admit that I have a hard time grasping all this myself, and I am the one who has lived it! My family is forever gone either way, but in your version I was not the cause. I like that a lot better than my own, despite the fact that you imply that I am crazy. However I cannot discount my memories that easily."

She took a deep breath and her gaze grew intense.

"How certain are you Owen?"

"Completely certain. Listen Selene..."

She held up her hand and stopped him. Then she pulled up her dress and spread her legs. No panties! He hadn't noticed that before. Then again, it would have been rude to peek. Besides, he was married. Married men don't peek under the skirts of strange girls.

"Are you certain enough to stay here with me for the next ten minutes?" she asked while slowly moving her hand down between her legs.

"Selene!" Owen said desperately.

She wetted her middle finger in the moist vaginal well and started circling her erect clitoris.

"Actually it will probably be more like five minutes," she added with a voice that sounded a little breathy already. "You turn me on, you know."

"Selene! This is silly and you're weirding me out. There is no reason for you to do this."

"But if you are correct, there is no reason to NOT do it either. Am I right?"

"Come on!" Owen tried again desperately. "This is not only ridiculous but also very inappropriate!"

"And very nice," she said dreamily giving no sign of stopping.

Despite himself and the strangeness of the entire situation Owen felt his cock struggle against the confines of his pants. Selene might be as batshit crazy as they come but she was also the hottest girl he had ever laid eyes on. And currently this super-model look-a-like was sitting right across from him masturbating.

"Do not worry Owen. If you are right I promise I will forget all about ending my life and come with you to the police and the doctors. In a few more m... minutes... we s... shall know..."

She opened her eyes and sent him a hungry smile.

"By the way, please feel free to assist me in any way you like. Your zipper looks as if it is having big problems."

Owen watched her with fascination. Oh boy! This sight was enough to make a fucking jellyfish hard! He was never this tempted by anything or anyone before in his life. But he had to remember that he was dealing with a seriously disturbed girl.

"I mean come on!" he mused to himself. "Killer orgasms? Even for a psychosis that's some far-out shit to make up."

Talking about orgasms, Selene was definitely getting closer to hers. Her glistening wet finger moved rapidly between her legs and her breathing was shallow.

"I can't fucking believe this is happening," he sighed shaking his head.

But he still couldn't take his eyes off her and the show she was giving him. He had watched Peggy masturbate a few times, but always in the comfort and privacy of their own bedroom. This however was a strange girl he'd barely known for a few hours going at it like crazy right in front of him in a public diner.

The strain of chasing that elusive release was beginning to twist Selene's face into grimaces of intense concentration and every now and then she shivered accompanied by little moans. Wouldn't be long now.

"Yeah she's is obviously a very sick woman, but there's something about her that's hard to resist. Shit dude! If weren't married to Peg..."

She was almost there if he interpreted the signs correctly. Her pace was frantic now and she appeared to be tensing every muscle in her body.

Suddenly Owen had a series of rapid mind-flashes. For his inner eye he saw Peggy in her wedding dress. Flash to little Sarah smiling at him on her first birthday. Flash to a young girl graduating – maybe a future Sarah? Flash to the same young girl at an altar with a handsome young man. Flash to an elderly couple – looking a lot like Peggy and himself – playing with a small child on a sunny beach, the young couple from before watching smiling from a distance. Flash to Peggy – once again her young self - holding little Sarah on her arm. With a tear-streaked face she's staring at a fresh grave with a simple headstone in rough-hewn granite: "Beloved husband and father Owen Smith..."

A fear like none he'd ever felt before exploded inside his head and a wave of pure panic rushed through his body and cauterised him of any semblance of sexual arousal. For a heartbeat he sat paralysed in his seat like a deer caught in a set of headlights, staring at the beautiful masturbating girl right in front of him. Yes, she was indeed beautiful, but so is a class four hurricane, so is an attacking tiger or an exploding super nova. So is death, some say.

He heard Selene utter an urgent whisper, "Owen. C.. can't s... stop... it. Fuck me... now... please... fuck... m..."

Owen got to his feet and like a leaping gazelle, vaulted over the neighboring row of tables and sprinted for the kitchen exit, crashing through the spring-loaded door just as Selene screamed out her climax like a banshee from hell.

Breathing rapidly from the sudden influx of adrenaline Owen slid to the floor with his back against the tiled wall and buried his face in his hands.

"What the fuck just happened to me?" he chided himself. "I'm a goddamned decorated SEAL. I've got special training in crisis psychology. I'm an experienced security guard. I'm as fucking bad-ass as they come and I can't even REMEMBER when I last faced something I couldn't handle. Yet I just fled in wild panic from a hundred pound masturbating girl! Maybe I'm the one who's fucking losing it."

He stood up slowly, feeling a slight pain from his left knee. Apparently he bumped it on something during his wild escape.

"Great!" he murmured. "Just fucking great."

He limped back inside the dining area and checked on Selene. She seemed to have passed out – thank god – and moaned like somebody just waking up from a long nap when he stirred her. She opened one lazy eye and focused on him for a moment. Then recognition set in and she was wide awake.

Owen was almost knocked over by the impact when she jumped out of her seat and dived into him for a violent hug.

"You are ok," she cried into his shoulder. "You are ok. Thank god you are ok. I thought I had killed you too, but you are ok. Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

Owen returned the hug and stroked the back of her head.

"Now now Selene. You should know by now that it'll take a hell of a lot more than one beautiful masturbating woman to do me in. Don't worry. I'm here."

Selene lifted her head and looked at him with a teary gaze.

"Owen?"

"Mmm?"

"Why didn't you fuck me? You were supposed to. Don't you find me attractive?"

"You are gorgeous Selene but I'm married; simple as that. I love my wife very much and could never betray her."

"No I guess you couldn't. Not even to save your life, eh?"

"Sounds like you still believe in that wild story of yours."

"Yes I do. And I'm not the only one it seems. Or did you take off in a wild run to the kitchen because of a sudden urge for a hamburger?"

Shit! She HAD noticed. Owen blushed like a schoolboy.

"Suppose the overall atmosphere got to me," he admitted sheepishly. "Guess I'm not the hero you gave me credit for Selene."

"You are that and much much more Owen. Any other man would have been unable to resist making love to a willing women masturbating right before his eyes - wife or no wife. But not you. Never you."

She let him go with a sniffle.

"You are a good man Owen – a very rare find this day. I could easily fall in love with you, you know. I hope your wife is aware of how lucky she is. I envy her."

Owen smiled. "I appreciate the praise, but please don't put me on a pedestal. I'm flawed in many ways. Talking about which, what are you gonna do now Selene? Will you come with me to the police and get treatment?"

She dubbed her face with a napkin and smiled at him.

"Do not worry for me. The suicide is off. Our talk made me reflect on my life and I have come to the realisation that we are indeed here for a purpose. You and I and everybody. And my purpose does not involve getting myself locked up in a padded cell and spending the rest of my life trying in vain to convince men in white coats that I am not crazy. So no Owen – I will not be accompanying you to the authorities."

Owen nodded.

"My next destination lies inside gang territory where people like those who robbed my family lives. I am going to offer gangbangs and masturbation-shows to anybody who wants them. I have got a feeling there will be plenty of takers. At least until I run out of bad guys."

"I can't let you do that Selene. You're not being rational. There are dangerous men out there and they'll hurt you. Hurt you bad and maybe even kill you. Forget all about the police – I will not betray you. But you're coming with me. I will help as best I can. You can hide out with Peg and me until you're well, and then we'll talk about what to do from there. A private care-facility abroad maybe..."

She lifted Owens gun and pointed it at his leg.

"I snatched it while we hugged. I will leave it on the ground a few blocks down. So sorry, but I cannot let you stop me. This is something I MUST do."

Selene walked to the front door and opened it.

"Farewell my beloved Owen and thanks for everything. You have saved me in more ways than one on this night. I will carry you in my heart always. Please do not forget me."

With those words she stepped outside and disappeared from view into the night.

"Fat chance of that happening," Owen sighed and walked after her to retrieve his gun.

****

The Glock was on the ground as promised, but there was no trace of Selene. He called out her name a few times but heard nothing but an echo of his own voice. Resigned he walked back to the diner and began straightening up.

As he passed the bar with Beauregard's cage he pulled off the dark cloth.

"Guess it's just you and me again Beau..."

... and froze in his tracks. Beauregard lay sprawled on the floor of his cage, unmoving claws clenched in stiffness of death and a pair of foggy eyes staring at nothing.

An icy fear crawled up Owens spine and he grabbed his phone and pressed speed-dial with a shaky finger.

"Hi Peg. No don't worry.... nothing's wrong.... I just wanted to hear your voice and tell you how much I love you..."

****

There's an urban legend circulating among patrons of the seedy clubs and dingy bars of the underbelly of the city. You may have heard it told through a fog of cigarette smoke over a glass of stale beer late at night.

The details may vary depending on who's telling it, but the story always features a waify young girl drifting aimlessly through the seediest parts of the city at night. Hauntingly beautiful with long hair as black as a raven's wing and skin as white and flawless as porcelain, she stands out like a pearl in a junkyard. Yet even the cruelest of pimps and most violent gangs fear her and give her a wide berth.

Despite wearing a perpetual sad expression on her face she is nice and approachable and will offer herself freely to anybody who asks. Yet those who accept her offer are never heard from or seen again. In the streets she is known as 'Nemesis'.

To one happily married security guard she is known as 'friend'...

12