Nerves

Story Info
A nervous girl wanting to experiment.
2.2k words
3.97
17.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RainyK
RainyK
1 Followers

She was nervous. She'd experimented a lot before, but not with him, not with someone who seemed so experienced, not with someone she was into like she was into him. She'd been tied up, spanked, she'd done things he wouldn't even guess at. She was filthy and loved all these things but for some reason with him, she was nervous.

He was confident, sexy, an unexpected God in the bedroom. He was intelligent, good with words, strong. He was not her usual type but she vowed to change that from the moment she met him.

They'd talked about fantasies, they'd shared past stories, they'd teased and turned each other on to new levels over the months. They'd fucked, they'd fucked hard and fast, they'd fucked soft and slow, they'd spent a lot of time in the bedroom and had loved every minute, loved learning how to turn each other on, how to drive each other crazy, but there was still so much for each of them to learn.

She'd been holding back for some time, her past

relationships had taught her to hold back and this had somehow transferred to the bedroom, the worst place for it! She struggled to let go, to give in to raw, carnal desire. She struggled to come, to let her body truly release. But she was learning and he was a good teacher. He was making her relax, slowly pulling her out of herself and showing her the benefits of letting go when she was alone with him, naked and horny.

So why was she so nervous? She'd agreed to give herself over to him, to let him be her master for the night. She didn't know what he had planned but she knew he had experimented a lot before and she knew he was dirty. He'd been rough with her before, but she'd had a lot worse and it was nothing she couldn't handle. She was nervous because he pushed her boundaries, he did this outside the bedroom so how could she not be anxious when she was going to be naked and vulnerable. But she was going to go through with it, she wanted to give herself over to him, she knew she wouldn't regret it. She was hoping he wouldn't let her pull back, that he'd force her to do whatever it was he wanted, she liked it that way anyway. Just thinking about it turned her on.

She'd said she would let him do this but he wouldn't tell her when. She'd arrive home from work or arrive at his place to see him and each time she'd be a little more anxious, but a little more turned on. He played this game with her for a while, to the point where she was so turned on by the idea of what might happen that her panties would be soaked through by the time she arrived at his place. I think that's why he liked this game.

But on the day it happened she wasn't prepared, she arrived home from work and he was waiting. She was surprised, he pulled her into an embrace and kissed her softly, he was being so gentle. He began to unbutton her shirt and slowly slid it off her shoulders, she shivered with anticipation. She could feel herself getting moist just with the gentle kisses he was giving. He was teasing her, being gentle when she knew what was to come. He lay her down on the bed, still kissing her tenderly, his strong tongue brushing against hers sent her mind to other places. He undressed her slowly, taking his time, caressing and kissing every inch of her body. He softly kissed down the side of her torso, following her curves, tickling with his tongue but he was struggling to be so gentle. He found himself with his strong, manly hands holding her waist hard, pulling her toward him, kissing became biting. Her heartbeat quickened and she could feel her body flush, the heat between her legs intensified and she could feel her juices soaking through her panties. Her breathing became deep and she was struggling to control the urge to jump on him. He had her topless, lying on her back, a flush of colour across her breasts and her hard nipples showing her arousal.

He grabbed her wrists and pushed them above her head, he told her not to move and she obeyed. She watched as he pulled some rope from his bag and came towards her. Her every instinct told her to move, to say no, but she fought it, she wanted this and she would give in to him. He came towards her and told her to stay still as he began to bind her wrists, not softly. He tied them tight so that they rubbed hard against the soft skin of her wrists, but the feeling just increased her excitement. She thought about how hot she felt between her legs, how wet her pussy was and she blushed, embarrassed by how easily he could turn her on.

As he finished binding her wrists he kissed her gently and looked deep into her eyes. She was about to speak when suddenly his hand slapped her hard. He hadn't given her permission to speak. Her jaw stung with the impact but as the pain subsided she realised the slap had not been as hard as she first thought, she hoped it wouldn't get any harder. His mood had changed.

He grabbed at her jeans and pulled them down her legs. The panties he liked, he said she could keep them on for now. She was still stinging from the slap as he turned her body over so he could see her arse. He stroked it, soft and firm, he leaned forward and bit it gently, she was beginning to relax when she felt his hand smack down hard and firm against her exposed behind. The slap was not gentle but it wasn't a hard slap either. Luckily past encounters had taught her she had a high pain threshold and she knew she could take a good spanking and come away bruised but happy. He must've realised this because he whispered in her ear that by the time he was finished she wouldn't be able to sit for a week. He smacked her bare arse with all the strength he had. Her eyes watered.

After that almighty smack he calmed down. That's not to say he was gentle, what he did was far worse. He would smack her firmly but gently, her cheeks were glowing and every now and then he would throw in a hard fast spank. Her arse was on fire and her cries were not helping. She wriggled but he held her fast and smacked her harder for the movement. She moaned and begged him to stop. He wanted to see how she really felt about her spanking and so reached round to feel the crotch of her panties. Her excitement was given away. He told her she was a dirty whore for enjoying a spanking and that far worse was going to happen before he was finished. She was in pain, but she was so turned on by it. Yet still she begged him to stop. He pulled down her panties, soaked with her arousal, and shoved them hard into her mouth, he secured them there with more rope and told her to enjoy the taste of her own pussy while he enjoyed her bruised arse. The spanking lasting a long time.

She was vulnerable. Naked, wrists bound, lying face down with a red and bruised arse, unable to scream. He flipped her body over and began to tie her ankles to the corner of each bed. She was embarrassed, her legs were spread wide, her wet pussy on show and there was nothing she could do about it. She struggled against the ropes but they just burned at her ankles. Her wrists were stretched and secured above her head which made her breasts stand out, her nipples hard.

He pulled at her nipples, pinching them hard, the feeling made her eyes water still but her pussy gushed with juices. She had never been so wet. She struggled against her binds and tried to tell him it hurt, his hand came down firmly on her exposed pussy, he gave her two hard slaps between her legs, her body tingled. He reached round and pushed two fingers hard inside her, he was definitely not being gentle anymore. His fingers pounded her pussy hard and she could hear the noises made from her wetness. He told her she was a bad, dirty girl for allowing herself to get so turned on. She blushed.

He pushed up her arse and put cushions beneath her. Now she was even more exposed. Her lips glistened from her juices, they were covered and it was slowly dripping down to her arse. He soon realised this and encouraged it, he rubbed from her clit round to her arse and took full advantage of her position. He rubbed gently at her arsehole and she felt herself tense. He told her he was going to take advantage of her arse whether she liked it or not so she may as well relax and make it a lot easier. She was so turned on but didn't know if she wanted this, she struggled against the ropes and he loved seeing her squirm. He put his face against her pussy as she attempted to release herself and wriggled uncontrollably. She moaned through her panties as he rubbed his face against her and lapped at her juices with thirst. He pushed hard against her clit with his tongue and she gave over to the sensation, feeling an orgasm building as he sped up the rhythm. She was so close but as she could feel herself beginning to come he pulled away and slapped his hand hard against her pussy, telling her it wasn't yet time. She winced and groaned against the panties in her mouth.

He took out a blindfold and fastened it around her eyes. She was terrified, she couldn't even guess what he was going to do. Things went quiet for a while until she felt his knees by her shoulders, she felt his hands untie the homemade gag and she felt the head of his huge, hard cock push against her lips. She knew better than to talk, she knew better than to struggle. The spanking he had given her had taught her to do as she was told and so she accepted his hard cock into her mouth and let him fuck her mouth as if he was fucking her pussy. She couldn't move, she couldn't scream, all she could do was let him pound his stiff dick into her mouth and moan as he came closer and closer to coming.

She felt humiliated, but there was nothing she could do and as much as she wanted to wriggle out of her restraints, her pussy still flowed with her excitement. She found herself loving what was happening and he must've realised as he became even harder as she moaned against his cock. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and told her not to speak. She obeyed and didn't know what was happening until she heard a faint vibration. He pushed something hard against her pussy, it felt huge. He pushed the vibrator slowly into her pussy, her lips stretching to take it all in, she was so wet it slid in easily but she still moaned as she felt how huge it was. He slapped her hard for that and resumed his previous position, giving her no warning before shoving his cock hard into her mouth.

He turned the vibrator to its highest setting and fucked her mouth as she was brought to the edge of ecstasy again. As they both got closer to coming he stopped and forced his cock deep into her throat. She opened her throat for him, wanting more of his incredible dick inside her while the vibrator filled her cunt and sent pleasure through her body. He pushed his cock far down her throat many times before he didn't pull it out again. Her air was cut off and she couldn't breathe. She waited for him to pull out but when he didn't she began to panic. She had so much pleasure coursing through her and it was heightened by the fact that she couldn't breathe. But it was scary, she struggled against him, against the ropes binding her wrists and ankles. She struggled against the rising excitement because she knew she needed to breathe. He did not move, he pushed his cock further down her throat and moaned at the feeling while she struggled for air. She became light headed but still the orgasm grew, she could hardly struggle anymore through the choking his cock was giving her, she became still and yet still the orgasm grew. Her body shook and as it reached its peak and he pulled his cock out of her throat but continued to mouth fuck her as she gasped for air. She could not fight back, she gave in. Her body convulsing in waves of pleasure as the orgasm travelled through her body. He began to come, exploding his come into her mouth and forcing her to swallow his sweet semen.

RainyK
RainyK
1 Followers