Nervous About the Board Meeting

Story Info
Young woman learns confidence.
755 words
3.81
29.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea had been awake for several hours. She was extremely nervous thinking about her presentation to the board and the impact she wanted to make. She'd finally decided that she needed to get up and get dressed. She quickly showered, brushed your teeth and her hair while my mind raced around the implications if she blew the presentation. She was still nervous as she laid out her favorite business suit and an expensive silk blouse.

"God what am I going to do! I've got to calm down and get control of the situation. What was I thinking? I'm barely out of college I don't have the qualifications to pull this off. "

As she sat on the edge of the bed in her short robe she tried to deep breathe, to meditate and let your mind go blank. It just wasn't working. And then she thought "What was that the Rachel said? Oh yeah whenever she feels nervous she puts on her sexiest lingerie. And imagines that if they knew what she was wearing under her dress they would lose control. She feels empowered knowing that she is in control. "

Andrea took another deep breath, stood up and walked to the dresser. She opened the bottom left drawer where she kept her nighties. Her hands found several tiny thongs and a small lace up shelf bra. She pulls the thong over her long legs and up against her pussy. She slipped the bra on and clasping it in the front. Lastly she pulled on the sheer black thigh high stockings and stepped into the 4 inch stiletto heels.

She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and admired her athletic body. The little heart-shaped thong just barely covered her bush. And the bra riding just under her nipples lifted her breasts up almost as an offering.

She put the silk blouse on leaving the top three buttons undone. And stepped into the knee length skirt and donned the jacket. She chose her up 18 inch string of pink pearls and matching earrings, because of the way the pearls glowed against her skin and hung between her cleavage.

Now she looked at herself in the mirror she almost radiated confidence and control.

She didn't need any makeup just like touch of pink lipstick and she was ready to go. She slipped out of the jacket and realized that her nipples were visible through the sheer blouse. "Whoa, I'll have to remember not to do that!" She giggled herself.

She hailed a yellow cab to go across town to her office. On the ride over she noticed the cabbie watching her in the rearview mirror. She knew she looked hot, and decided to let her jacket fall open and tease him a little. She smiled to herself as he swerved in traffic to avoid a car he had not seen because he was staring at her.

Andrea thought "My God, Rachel was so right. It's incredible how powerfully confident I feel right now."

As she walked into her downtown office building she noticed the appreciative looks from several men. Rachel was already there at her desk typing away.

Rachel smiled and said I'll bring you coffee in your office. Then quickly returned with 2 cups and closed the door behind her. "Andrea, you look fabulous! You're absolutely aglow. Wow what did you do? "

Andrea laughed. "Rachel I took your advice." Then she slipped the jacket off, turned and faced Rachel and smiled.

Rachel whistled. "Oh, you little slut! I didn't think you had it in you. You're going to knock them dead at the board meeting."

Andrea giggled. "I'm not going to take off the jacket that's for sure, but you were right I feel sexy and completely in charge and in control."

"Okay, let's see the rest! What are you wearing under your skirt?"

Andrea slowly pulled her skirt up over her stocking tops and eventually revealing the thong. Then she left her skirt fall back into place. "Well what do you think? Did I go to far?"

Rachel whistled again. "Honey you going to make history! Get your sexy little ass up to the board room and enjoy yourself!"

An hour later Andrea confidently walked back into her office with a huge smile and a high five for Rachel. Then giving Rachel a huge hug she says "Thanks Rach it made all the difference in the world. I owe you a million."

Just then Rachel's cell phone rings .... to be continued.