Network TEN Late News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued in that manner for the moment, letting her build slowly as she got through story after story, although Sandra herself upped the tempo each time the Control Room ran a videotaped report of the story. But I held her under my control, not allowing her body to run away with itself, until the next commercial break, after which she would only have the Weather, during which she was not in shot and I would clean and redress her, and her closing goodnight to complete.

This slower build-up was obviously pleasurable to her, as I could hear from the tone in her voice that she was feeling happy, maybe even flirty, girlish and a little giggly. Her crosses to CommSec for the Financial Report and to the Sports Tonight desk for Bill Woods to run down the Sports Headlines proved that, as she laughed and bantered with each man. Closing the cross to the ST desk, she alluded to one of Bill Woods' stories, even giving a particularly flirty comment, laughing as she did so.

"That would be a hard one to swallow, Mr Woods, but it might well be interesting to try."

Bill Woods looked momentarily taken aback, but laughed along with Sandra before the Director cut away from the Sports Tonight desk. Sandra announced the commercial break and the following Weather report, then relaxed once more, leaning back in the chair and pulling me toward her steaming hot cunt again with her legs, still wrapped around me.

While her comments to Bill Woods were relevant in connection with his sports story, to which she had ostensibly been referring, given that I had been whipping her pussy into some type of frenzy, I wondered whether it was actually a double entendre to let me know that she had similar oral treatment planned for me.

My cock, which had been alternating between rock hard and semi-erect throughout my activity between Sandra's legs, despite having had no direct attention from either herself or me, instantly perked up again, signalling its interest in such activity by becoming rock hard once more, with a painfully throbbing pulse. I'd have to wait and see, though, what if any plans Sandra might have for me and my erection problem, well after the newcast was completed.

I slipped my thumb from her sodden cunt, reached beneath her with both hands, cupping the cheeks of her arse, one in each hand, and lifted her higher as I speared the hot, moist hole between her legs with my probing tongue. I flicked it between her distended pussy lips, then laved the wide-open pink gash as I ran my tongue upward to attack her rigid, hot clit with the flat surface, forcing the protective hood back away. Repeating these movements, over and over, my face moved up and down the full length of her gash, opening it wider and leaving no part of it unattended.

My reward for this from Sandra was that she ground her hips forward, mashing her pussy against my face once more until, my lips again seizing her swollen clit, I sucked it in and out, replicating a blow job, I included that within the routine into which I'd fallen. Sandra responded to this in a positive fashion and her arse recommenced its bouncing movements to help my face and tongue run up and down her gash. As her hips bobbed up and down, she was still flexing the muscles of her cunt and was building the tension deep within herself to blast forth with another climax.

I worked harder and harder at her, knowing that she had to reach that point before the ad break finished and the Director was ready to cue in the Weather Report. She knew that as well and we worked in tandem to bring her to the point of orgasm, at which her hips stopped stock still even while I continued, before they convulsed up and down, gyrated in a circular fashion around my face and the clasping muscles of her cunt went wild with a long, intense series of contractions.

I looked up along the line of her body and could see muscles beneath her smooth, flat stomach rippling with the release as well. Her chest, concealed beneath her burgundy silken blouse and the bunched-up grey skirt, rose and fell quickly with short sharp breaths. I knew that Sandra was struggling to control this climax, the intensity of the sensations almost too much for her to handle. Thankfully, the half-hour broadcast was close to finished; if we'd had an hour to devote to her oral stimulation, even the consummate professional, such as she is, could not conceal the exquisite pleasure to which we had subjected her.

With a few large, hard thrusts of her hips, her steaming wet cunt, oozing translucent cum juice, ground hard against my face; she slowed again, the contractions of her spasming cunt muscles reducing to the odd, sporadic twitch as I continued to lick her, more softly now. We must have less than half a minute before she would need to refocus, to present the Weather Report, and I'd need to perform a rush clean-up and redressing job to make her presentable for her full-length closing shots. As if she read my thoughts, she slid herself further back into the chair, away from my questing tongue. Instinctively, I went to follow but held back at the last moment.

Redirecting my thoughts to the next task at hand, I released the cheeks of her arse from my cupped hands, reached to the floor behind me and sought the flat pile of terry-cloth handtowels that I'd brought with me onto the set. Grabbing the first three, I lifted her arse from the seat again and lay the towels on top of the wet cum with which Sandra had covered the seat. I progressively grabbed more, one at a time, to wipe the cheeks of her arse and the back of her thighs dry of her slippery juices, before starting the pat and dab dry the sodden mat of her pubic hair and the deep well from which all this moisture had sprung, her boiling, oozing cunt.

Gradually, just as the Director cued Sandra for the Weather Report, we had gotten her returned to some semblance of dry and clean. Quickly, I grabbed the last few dry handtowels from the floor behind me, mopped the seat hard with those I laid on it earlier, then replaced them with the final dry ones. Hopefully, the last dribbles of cum oozing from Sandra's hot cunt would not drench those too, as I let the cheeks of her arse settle down onto the towels. I heard her giving the Weather Report in her usual professional fashion until, strangely, she deviated from her prompting machine copy.

"and, in Sydney tonight, while it has been largely dry, there have been some unconfirmed reports of extreme precipitation in isolated spots, with the expectation of more later in the evening ..."

I almost burst into a laugh, out loud then and there. I knew her statement for what it was; she was talking about the copious flood of cum from within her own pussy and she was giving me an invitation to continue our sex play, once we were able to both get off this set, the one matter that I had omitted to include within my planning, I suddenly realised. But, first things first; I reached for the rolled-up skirt and rapidly unfurled it to cover her, as she lifted her bum again to help me wrestle the back of the skirt beneath her once more, while giving the final words of her Weather Report.

Both these matters having been addressed, she lifted one leg across the other, alerting me to how moist she still was as I heard the unmistakable squelching sound of her wet pussy lips, kicked the chair back out of its locking points, swivelled to face Camera 2 as, with one hand she made a final move to smooth her skirt and with the other lay her running sheets on top of her lap. I watched her, in awe and admiration, as she began the final words of tonight's show, the perfect, untouchable news anchor.

"Well, that's Ten's Late News for tonight. I hope you've had just as much fun watching as I've had bringing it to you. I'm Sandra Sully ... from myself and the rest of the Ten Late News team, Good Night."

As soon as she'd finished and the set lights dropped to half-intensity, Sandra swivelled the chair directly toward me and rolled in as close to me as possible. After my initial surprise, I realised that she was nervous that one of the on-set crew, now all chattering on the earpieces with end-of-show tasks, might walk around the newsdesk to offer her some help or just to chat. If they did, she'd shield me from their view, unless they bent over and looked directly beneath. Quickly, I grabbed all the discarded, sodden handtowels and crammed them behind me.

Neither Sandra nor I need have worried. She was able to sweetly and politely fend off the offers of assistance, and she let them all leave the set before her by saying that she just wanted to sit a moment or two and rest, while she signed off her running sheets. With that task completed, she quickly scribbled something on a sheet of paper and pretended to drop her pen on the floor. As she pushed the chair back, she leant forward and put her head under the table. I could see a very fine sheen of perspiration on her face under her make-up as she moved closer to me.

"Mine too!" she whispered, as she grabbed my head and placed a quick kiss directly on my lips. Moving back again, she retrieved her pen, handing me the piece of paper on which she'd scribbled a few moments earlier. She got up off her chair, pushed it back in front of me, picked up her running sheets from the desk once more and turned to leave the set. As she walked away, I watched her cute arse receding into the distance, knowing that she was naked and wet beneath the skirt. I was also relieved to notice that, apart from some creasing of the skirt, there was remarkably little evidence through her skirt of exactly how wet she was, which shouldn't be noticed on her short walk to her dressing-room.

My attention turned to the paper she had handed me. "My dressing-room - 15 minutes" she had written. And she'd left me in no doubt as to the purpose for which she wished to see me by drawing the Man-Woman symbols above the message, with the Man arrow piercing the circle of the Woman symbol. Sandra and I were obviously not yet finished tonight and we were going to move beyond the scope of our original shared fantasy. I folded the message, slipped it within my shirt pocket, bundled up the sodden handtowels, wrapping them in the drier ones from the chair, and settled back to wait the fifteen minutes she'd specified, realising she knew that was the safest time for me to leave the set.

When the time came to follow Sandra's path to her dressing-room, I began to climb out from underneath the newsdesk with my bundle of handtowels. Doing so, I noticed that when Sandra had left a quarter-hour earlier, she'd gone without her shoes, left lying forgotten on the floor under the desk. I scooped them up as well and set out to cover the short distance quietly to her dressing-room just down the corridor.

Upon reaching her door, I didn't bother knocking, simply opened it and walked through, to see her sitting at the make-up table, having just completed removing her on-air make-up. She looked at me in the mirror, flashed that beautiful smile of hers, and swivelled her chair around to sit there facing me.

"Damn! I wanted to be cleaned up a bit and have gotten my street make-up on before you got here. But I was in a bit of a dream when I got back here and got nothing started for a while. Oh, by the way, I counted five, I think, although I wasn't concentrating on counting, believe me!"

I laughed, agreed with her count but played down its importance, and told her not to worry about the make-up, pointing out that she'd look like that crying greeting-card clown, all smeared make-up and moisture, a little later if she had managed it. She laughed along with me again, that beautiful bell-like sound. I watched her, spellbound, for a moment, noting that she'd not yet managed to change her on-air outfit either.

She said to me, "Well, you are quite sure of yourself, then, and why you're here, aren't you?"

I replied, "Of course I am. I read your note. It was quite explicit and it imbued me with great confidence."

We both laughed again. I held up the shoes and the handtowels, turned my head questioningly, and she indicated where I should leave them. I moved around the room to dispose of them, then returned to face her, still seated, once more. But now, I noticed, she had unbuttoned her burgundy silk blouse, pulled it out of the waist of her skirt and left it hanging open, revealing a matching burgundy silk bra worn beneath it, her slightly-freckled cleavage distinctly on display. She'd also unzipped her grey skirt at both sides, it having slid further below her waist, revealing much of her firm, flat stomach to me again.

"Great confidence? Is that all it's given you, I wonder?"

That said, Sandra stood up, holding the skirt up with both hands at the side of her hips. She turned back to the table beneath the make-up mirror, continuing to hold up her skirt with one hand, took the phone off its cradle and laid it on the table, picked up her mobile and switched it off, guaranteeing us no interruptions. I gazed at her cute arse through the back of the skirt while she did this, noticing that there was now a large, dark, damp circle, no doubt caused by her cum juices continuing to flow as she'd sat removing her make-up.

Holding the skirt with both hands once more, Sandra turned back to face me, stood studying me for a few moments, then made a great show of letting go the waistband of the skirt. The loosened skirt slid a little lower, displaying more of her lower stomach, hung there unsteadily for a moment, then dropped suddenly and quickly to the floor, surrounding her feet. She took one step forward, out of the jumble of the skirt, and stopped there, once more, on display for me.

I swept my gaze down her body and back again to her face. In that instant, I observed her fine, slender legs, rising to beautiful feminine hips, a frame for her pelvic region, crowned by her fair pubic bush; the firm, flat stomach with her cute navel; her chest covered in its fine burgundy silk; her slender neck, topped by her incredibly beautiful face, framed by her blonde hair and highlighted by the sparkling brown eyes and shiny red lips.

She smiled at me, seeing the approval and desire reflected in my face as I gazed at her. My blood was surging through my body, racing to pool within my cock, which was thickening and growing rapidly, pushing the material at the crotch of my trousers outward. Sandra's eyes dropped quickly, saw what she sought and looked back directly into my eyes. In an instant, she launched herself toward me and landed within my arms, driving me backward toward the door. One of her arms lifted from around my neck, reached down and flicked her dressing-room door locked, then wrapped around behind my head once more and dragged my face forward, to kiss me long and deeply, her tongue tangling with mine inside my mouth.

I stumbled forward a pace or two, holding her close to me, her feet suspended centimetres above the ground. Rather than simply hang there, Sandra spread her knees wide and brought her legs up, around behind my arse, locked her feet and began to rub her still-wet pussy directly on my stiffening cock beneath my trousers. While she stimulated me with the pressure and closeness of her beautiful cunt, I walked us over to her dressing-room couch and lay back on it, bringing the full weight of her body on top of my cock. She wriggled around on the lump in my trousers, then rocked back and unbuttoned my shirt quickly, pulling it out of the waist of my trousers, then helping me to wrestle my arms and shoulders out of it.

As it dropped away behind me, she pulled it out of the back of my trousers as well and threw it to the end of the couch. She leaned foward again, kissing me deeply once more, then rocked back away from me and began to unfasten my trousers. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers, reaching inside to slide her fingers on the rigid bar of my cock, still trapped within my briefs. She slipped the waistband of my briefs down, exposing the mushroom head of my cock as well as much of the stiff shaft. With one hand on my chest to balance herself, Sandra reached down with the other to wrap it around my rock-hard shaft and began to slide her hand back and forth along it. She aligned her thumb with the thick tube running along the side closer to her, stroking it consistently as she increased the speed of her jacking motion.

Each time she reached the head of my cock, she'd tickle the sensitive V on one side of it with her thumb, then polish the head in the palm of her hand a few times, before running it along the rigid shaft once more. I moaned as I reached up and cupped the silk-covered mounds of her breasts in my hands. I ran my thumbs over her rigid nipples beneath the silk, grazing them and flicking them before reaching up to sweep the silk of her blouse and her bra straps from her shoulders. I slid my hands back down to cup the heavy mounds of her tits again, then moved my thumbs to slide them up under the elastic around the bottom of the bra.

I pulled it out toward me and the twin mounds of her full breasts dropped out through the gap to hang there before my eyes. The twin dark-pink nipples were stiff and upstanding, the areolae engorged with blood and I rubbed my palms over them, stimulating them further. Sandra moaned, a low continuous humming as she played with my rock-hard shaft and I rubbed her swollen nipples. At once, she stood up off me, letting my cock go and her breasts racing away from me. She wriggled out of her blouse and bra, all tangled around her and threw them on top of my shirt.

Completely naked, she turned and straddled my face, bringing her pussy and clit to land directly on my mouth. I began to lick and suck at her immediately, tasting her sweet juice as she oozed onto and into me. I slid my tongue into her hot, sweet honeypot and wriggled it furiously between her distended pink lips. She began to slid back and forth on my face, rubbing the length of her slick wet gash on my questing tongue and lips. Sandra then reached down, a hand at each side of my hips and swept both my trousers and briefs down my legs to my ankles, my hot, long, rock-hard cock and my balls popping free to wave directly in front of her face.

Without delay, Sandra dropped her head straight onto the solid rod of flesh, opened her lips and slid it right to the back of her mouth. She rocked her head up and down its entire length a few times, sucking hard, and then set about a more regular rhythm, with shorter strokes, but stroked the rigid shaft with one hand, cupping and fondling my balls with the other. She swirled her tongue around the bulbous head of my cock, tickling at the eye with the tip, tasting the first drops of pre-cum as they leaked from me. I could feel my cock throbbing tremendously, as if it was expanding and contracting as she sucked it almost down into her throat.

It also felt like my balls had swollen to twice their normal size as Sandra rolled them around within her lightly clenched palm. I could almost feel my cum bubbling up within them, she was causing such exquisite sensations with her talented, sensitive mouth and tongue. Then she let my cock slip out of her mouth, continuing the slide one hand up and down the shaft at an ever-increasing tempo, and she gathered up the base of my sac within her other loosely clenched fist, my balls protruding from the top and began to lick all over the skin of my sac. I moaned into her sopping pussy as it slid across my mouth faster and faster, which prompted her rotate her hips in a circular motion and smear her flowing lubrication all over my face.

I grabbed her hips and the cheeks of her arse, pulling her even harder against my face and nipped her scalding, rock-hard clit between my lip-covered teeth. Her hips started to buck more wildly and I could feel her orgasm building closer and closer. I guess she could too, as she moaned a few times, her breath panted heavily and her body was beginning to shake. She was jerking her hand on my overheated shaft and had started the same hand action on my scrotum gripped within her other fist. She dropped her head to my balls, licking and tickling them again, then sucked each in turn into her mouth and sucked on them hard. My hips and arse began to bounce up off the couch, my rigid cock hitting her chin, so she let my balls drop from within her mouth and slipped the swollen, bulbous mushroom head of my cock between her lips again.