Networking

Story Info
The nerd broadens his horizons.
1.3k words
4.27
36.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I advise reading my previous stories Software and Shareware in order to get into the story line.

*

One afternoon, as we lay in a post cotial cuddle Mrs Barker propped herself up on one elbow and, with her ample tit brushing my face , told me that she had a confession to make.

She told me that she had been discussing our relationship with Mrs Davis at the computer class and had been overheard by a couple of the other ladies. When pressed about the nature of our relationship she confessed that we did more that study computer science and the other ladies showed an interest in joining in out extra-curricular activities.

"What do you think?" she asked, "could you find time to fit a few more clients into your schedule?"

Being a horny, testosterone filled lad, I agreed and thus embarked upon a series of encounters with middle-aged ladies in need of a good fucking.

I have to admit again that my experience of sex, although being several months old by now, was still limited to older women. Not that I minded, I found them wonderful lovers, patient, caring, welcoming and experienced, willing to share their experience with me and teach me all they knew in return for the computer lessons that I gave them.

Their soft tits, juicy cunts and ample thighs for me to rest my head on when stroking them to a climax all gave me intense pleasure and as long as I didn't try and take on too many in one week, we were all mutually satisfied.

Of course I kept on seeing Mrs Barker regularly and fitted others in as often as I could, in between college, my evening classes at the community center and being at home so that my parents wouldn't become suspicious.

Mrs Barker would arrange my appointments and requested a report on my activities afterwards. This seemed to excite her as I related how I "seduced" her mature friends, how I slowly removed their clothing, item by item, and gently stroked their sensitive bodies bringing them to climax both with me inside and not. I would try and describe the taste of their juices, the smell of their perfume and the aroma emanating from their secret sources, how they would then stroke me and play with me, tantalizing me until I could no longer wait and would penetrate them deeply as they cried out in ecstasy.

One afternoon, armed with the address of a certain Mrs Fowler, I arrived at an address in a quiet street ten minutes walk from home. Mrs Barker had told me that Mrs Fowler was a relatively new participant in my class so I might not remember her clearly, which was the case, so I went to the tryst with a sense of excitement , embarking upon the unknown.

I rang the bell and soon the door was opened by a girl about my age, about five foot seven, a bit on the thin side, with long brown hair held in two bunches at the sides of her head and brown framed glasses. Her face, too, was long and thin but her eyes held a sparkle of interest behind her lenses.

"Are you looking for Mrs Fowler, my aunt?" she asked. Without waiting for a reply she ushered me in telling me that she was called Helen and that her aunt was away but had told her that I was expected and to make me welcome.

Would you like something to drink?"

I asked for a decaf and she went off to the kitchen leaving me in the lounge to wait.

I looked around at the pictures on the walls and the books on the shelves and soon I heard the door open and when walked in holding a tray with two mugs and a plate of biscuits.

What was unusual was that she had changed from her baggy sweatshirt and jeans into a T shirt and no jeans.

"Sugar? Milk?" she asked as she bent to put the tray on a small table in the center of the room. As she bent I was rewarded with a nice view of a pair of very brief panties and all that was not contained within them.

"J-Just milk, thanks" I replied shakily.

She asked me to sit down and bringing my mug of coffee, she sat next to me, a few inches apart, and leaned towards me with her arm over the top of the couch on which we both sat. The material of her shirt stretched to show the outline of her small, perky tits, which were unencumbered by a bra beneath her shirt.

I nervously drank my coffee and as I finished and put my mug on the table she inched closer to me and rested her arm upon me, her fingers lazily stroking my neck.

We looked at each other and she smiled gently, Her smile reminded me of the Mona Lisa and her drawn face became the most beautiful one in the world for me.

I leaned forward and kissed her softly on her lips and she held my embrace, pressing with her hand on the nape of my neck, her lips parted and her tongue snaked out against my lips and then between them.

My erection was growing at an alarming rate and she, realizing this, started to undo my clothes and help me shed them. Her shirt came off at some stage in this process and soon we were both naked. Being the nerd, I asked when her aunt would be returning and she smiled and told me in three days time.

What happened next can only be described as a day trip to heaven. She pressed me down onto the couch and straddled me. I reached up and toyed with her small, hard nipples and she engulfed me with her moist, hot cunt. All the women I had fucked up to then had been mature with soft cunts thus I was unaware of the sensation that a tight, young one could create. She rode me like a bronco at a rodeo bouncing up and down while whimpering and soon she stiffened and her cunt pulsated upon me driving me to even greater levels of excitement until I too exploded inside her.

She bent forward and straightened her legs while still keeping me inside her and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest, starting to arouse me again. Soon we were fucking again but this time with me on top, and we carried on in various positions all afternoon and evening.

At one stage she decided that we should eat something and went into the kitchen to fry some eggs. As she was at the cooker I came up behind her and entered her as she stirred the pan. I reached round and stroked her furry bush and she came quickly, even before the eggs were done.

We say at the table in the kitchen and fed each other, anything that was dropped and to be licked up -- needless to say I was a bit clumsy when it came to dropping bits of egg on her breasts and she managed to drop some on my prick.

Towards eleven I told her that I had to head for home but that I wanted to keep meeting her to which she had no objections.

We have been together now for three years and I have, in the meantime qualified as a software engineer. I also discovered that Mrs Fowler was her mother and her aunt was Mrs Barker.

Helen has no objection to me occasionally seeing Mrs Barker and sometimes even joins in with us.

Maybe I'll tell you some of the things we get up to later.