Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,930 Followers

"That would explain why he changed," Susan says, quickly picking up the concept even though she doesn't know what Uncle Harry did to Maggie.

"We can use the transmitter to undo what Uncle Harry did to Dad!" I exclaim, excited about the power of the transmitter again.

"First we'll use it to find out if that's what happened," Mom cautions. "It might just be your dad running off with a bimbo," she adds, but I can tell she doesn't want to believe that. Mom stands up and we get ready to leave.

"Why don't you and Nicole join us for dinner, Maggie," Mom says as she opens the door.

"I don't know about Nicole, but I'd love to," Maggie says, a mischievous smile on her face. Mom and Maggie hug, pressing their tits together in a tight embrace and brushing their lips against each other. It's been a while since either Mom or I have been with Maggie and my cock reacts by itself to this erotic sight.

"I'm going to get some groceries," Mom says as the three of us enter Uncle Harry's house. "I'll see you two in a little while."

"Are the toys still here?" Susan asks as soon as Mom leaves. She almost runs into the master bedroom to find out.

"I imagine," I answer, watching from the doorway as Susan opens the drawer under the far side of the bed. After my morning with Mary and watching Nicole's erotic dance, I'm glad my sister is ready to relieve my sexual tension.

"They are!" she says. "Let's play!" I smile and start stripping out of my clothes while Susan lays the trapeze bar and the cuffs on the bed. Removing the chains from the bar and tossing them back in the drawer, she looks at me and says, "I want to use the bar but not hang from the ceiling."

Susan quickly undresses and I help her fasten the soft leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles. She's so excited she can hardly stand still. I watch her soft breasts sway from side to side as she shuffles her feet around.

"Now connect me to the bar," she says as she lies back on the bed, spreading her legs and raising her feet up. Fuck! What a sight. Holding the three-foot bar in one hand, I clip her left ankle to one end and then push her legs farther apart to clip her right ankle to the other end.

"Now do my hands," she smiles while I stare at her porcelain smooth pussy spread-eagle in front of me.

"Wow, Sis." I suck in a deep breath. "You look..." I can't think of the right word.

"Fuckable?" she asks coyly.

"Yeah, definitely! And edible!" I connect her wrists to the hooks positioned about eight inches in from each end of the bar. The effect is so fucking erotic my cock is sticking straight out without me even thinking about it. Susan has her arms straight up in the air, which pulls her knees up on either side of her torso and displays her wide-open pussy.

"Are you going to just stand there?" Susan asks, suddenly quivering from a mini orgasm she must have given herself. I watch her juice ooze out, coating her thick pussy lips.

"Not any longer," I answer. Kneeling next to the bed, I breathe in her salacious aroma before pushing my face into her wet opening. I can't imagine ever tiring of my sister's taste or smell. Her pussy always smells great but when she's aroused and pushing out pussy juice from self-inflicted orgasms it's like breathing in raw lust.

Flattening my tongue to its full width, I lick from her asshole to her clit, luxuriating in the familiar flavor of her tasty syrup. Her juices drench my face, as she pushes more cream from her hot snatch and I stretch out my tongue to lick deep inside of her. Swirling my tongue around, I drink her hot nectar while she moans with delight.

"God, I love what you do with your tongue!" Although nearly immobilized, Susan wiggles enough to get my tongue to touch her clit. Grabbing the cross bar to stop her from moving, I mercilessly assault her pussy; chewing on her swollen lips, tonguing her steamy hole and sucking her engorged clit.

"Damn! I'm cumming from what you're doing! I'm not adding anything to it!" I feel her pussy lips quiver and spread apart as her hot juices flood my face. I eagerly slurp up the sexy taste of her as her body shivers from her orgasm.

"God, I love being so vulnerable for you," Susan cries. "Now, fuck me, Nick!" she pleads. "Please fuck me!"

I pull my face back and look at my sister helplessly strapped to the bar. Her pussy lips are splayed open and glistening with her juice. My cock is rock hard but I smile as I take my time swirling two fingers around in her saturated hole. Susan emits a yearning groan while I coat my fingers with her pussy juice and scoop out a large glob to feed to her. As I push my finger into her mouth, Susan sucks her cream off and again begs me to fuck her.

"Come on, Nick." Susan shakes the bar, rocking her pussy back and forth. "Make your cock as hard as you can and hammer my hot pussy!" It's hard to argue with an invitation like that. I reach up and pinch her taut nipples, twisting them between my fingers while I align my cock with her wet pussy lips. Susan moans as I slam into her with one solid stroke, burying my cock deep inside her hot cavern.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhh!" she cries as I rhythmically glide my cock in and out of her slick hole. Grabbing her thighs to keep her from sliding up on the bed, I pick up the pace and pound her pussy like a jackhammer, feeling the pleasurable sensation of my balls smacking against her ass on every forward stroke. Her fiery pussy feels so good I keep my cock at full arousal and fuck her... and fuck her... and fuck her.

The only sounds in the bedroom are my balls slapping against her ass and the brutal short-winded gasps of our panting as our sweat-soaked bodies slam together.

"That's It! Fuck me, Nick! Fuck me hard!" Susan cries as I push her ankles down over her head, raising her arms high into the air. I can feel my balls tightening but I hold back, wanting my sister to beg me to stop. Her pussy is quivering around my cock and her body is trembling but I can't tell if she's doing that or if I am.

"Ohmyfuckinggod! Keep fucking me! Harder! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Susan's eyes are wild with excitement and she's shaking all over as I continue to ram her pussy with my swollen cock. My balls are ready to explode and I want to cum so badly but I keep at it, willing myself to stay hard.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Susan moans between gasps for air. Utterly defenseless and unable to close her legs, she is trembling all over while enduring my continued onslaught of her soggy pussy. My sister and I have never fucked like this. Her complete vulnerability is so surprisingly erotic that I want to keep pounding her like this forever.

"Oh Nick! Oh Nick! I just keep cumming and cumming!" Tears are streaming down her cheeks as she breathlessly cries my name. Starring into my sister's eyes, I realize she will never ask me to stop. It's up to me, so with one final thrust I let go and my cock explodes inside her drenched pussy. My knees nearly buckle and I lean against the bed, jerkily depositing my huge load of cum into my sister's snatch.

Taking a deep breath, I unclip her wrists from the bar, letting her legs fall towards me. With the bar resting against my chest, I unclip her ankles and her feet drop over the edge of the bed. Tossing the bar on the floor I crawl up beside her. Susan pulls her legs onto the bed and curls up on her side, panting.

Cuddling behind her sweat-soaked body, I nestle my spent cock against her ass cheeks and cup her heaving breast in my hand. It swells in my grip as she tries to catch her breath. When her breathing finally slows to a gentle rhythm, I realize she's fallen asleep. I lie there for a minute, just holding her and listening to her breathe.

Carefully shifting my weight, I ease back from my sister's body and roll out of bed without waking her. The cool air feels good as it dries the sweat beads against my skin, and I don't bother getting dressed before heading to the kitchen for some water. Halfway through the living room, I freeze in my tracks, realizing that we haven't been alone in the house. The half-naked woman masturbating on the couch gets my attention and my cock springs to life in spite of its recent workout.

With her blouse open and the side of her skirt unzipped, Maggie's legs are stretched out and her head's thrown back, eyes closed. Her left hand is shoved down her panties, vigorously rubbing her pussy while her right hand is pinching one of her thick nipples, twisting it into a bright red nub. It's been a while since I've seen Maggie naked and my cock hardens all on its own as I stand there mesmerized by her gorgeous white orbs, bouncing magnificently while she thrusts her pussy against her hand.

I'm not sure if I've made a noise or she just senses my presence, but her eyes open and her face brightens into a beautiful smile that is both seductive and inviting.

"Jesus, I thought you'd never finish," Maggie says, pulling her hand from her panties and sitting up. "You two just kept going and going. God, that was hot!"

"You were watching?" I ask, stepping closer to the couch.

"Watching and waiting," Maggie answers, reaching for my cock. "I was going to say patiently waiting, but... as you can see, I wasn't very patient." She laughs as she opens her mouth and moves it towards my rapidly recovering cock. "Did you save any for me, Nick?" she asks, wrapping her hand around my cock and swirling her tongue around the swollen head.

"Mmmmm." Is my only answer.

"Mmmmm yourself! I can taste Susan on you. Her flavor is very tasty."

"I know." I push more of my cock into Maggie's warm mouth.

"I know you can get hard for me, Nick," Maggie says between licks, "but do you have enough energy left to fuck me like you just fucked your sister?" I'm initially surprised at her comment about making my cock hard until I remember how I released everyone's transmitter memories. Of course, Maggie would have remembered about giving me the commands to control my erections. I'm pumping my cock into Maggie's mouth but she's right, I'm not up to full strength yet.

"Let me get some water," I say, stepping back from her tantalizing tongue and turning towards the kitchen. "Then we'll see."

"Don't take too long, Nick. I can't wait to suck every drop of your sister's taste off of you." Maggie slips her blouse off and shakes her bra straps down her arms. Her luscious tits slap against each other as her bra falls to her waist. I pause momentarily to watch the erotic strip show before continuing to the kitchen.

When I get back Maggie is completely naked, her skirt and panties having joined her blouse and bra on the table next to the couch. I take a swig of water and stare at the triangle of short brown hair framing her pussy.

You've let your hair grow!" I announce and she spreads her legs to give me a better view. Her pussy lips are puffed out and glistening with her juices.

"I don't have anyone to help me shave it when you're away," she pouts, scooting close to the edge of the sofa and reaching for my stiff cock. Setting the water bottle on a coaster, I step between her wide spread knees.

As promised, she licks every inch of my cock, holding the head between her fingers while her tongue travels up and down the length. Pausing each time at the base of my cock, she licks all around my balls and when her tongue returns to my cockhead she briefly sucks it into her mouth. I keep trying to shove my cock farther in but she quickly pulls back, grabbing the head with her fingers and continuing to lick up and down the sides.

The licking feels great but it's driving me crazy. I want Maggie to keep my cock in her mouth and use her tongue along the sides. She knows this and keeps teasing me mercilessly, licking every sensitive spot along the length of my swollen shaft. I run my fingers through her hair twisting several strands around my fingers, getting ready for the next time she wraps her lips around my cockhead.

With one hand on each side of her head, I wait for just the right moment. Here it comes... she's licking towards the top... I tighten my grip on her hair... she's almost there... oh fuck! When my cockhead slips between her moist lips, I thrust forward and yank on her hair, pulling her head towards me as I slam my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmppphhhhh!" Maggie moans around my thick shaft as I pump it in and out, giving her just enough room to take a breath but not enough to free her mouth from my cock. Keeping a tight hold on her head, I fuck her mouth just as mercilessly as she teased my cock. Her fingers grab my ass but instead of pulling away, she digs her nails into my flesh trying to get control of the rhythm. I don't let her. I've got a strong grip on her hair and I drive my cock into her throat, slapping my balls against her chin.

Maggie claws my ass, gouging her nails into my cheeks as she tries not to gag. Pulling my cock from her throat, I hold it just insider her mouth as I feel my balls tense and I'm ready to cum.

"Nick! What are you doing? Stop that! You're gagging her!" My mother is pulling on my arm, loosening my grip on Maggie's head and pushing me back. Maggie looks as startled as I am, jerking her head around to see what my mother's doing and forcefully disengaging my cock from her mouth. But I'm already too far gone to stop the streams of jism exploding from my swollen cockhead.

"Elaine! It's alright!" Maggie cries as the first stream of cum lands on her cheek and runs down to her chin. Mom stops pulling on me and stares disbelievingly while additional spurts of cum land on Maggie's throat and across her right breast. Maggie smiles at Mom before wrapping her hand around my cock and sucking the last bit of cum from the tip.

"I drove him to it, Elaine," Maggie says, sitting back and licking her lips. "Harry used to do the same thing when I teased him too much." She swipes a dab of cum from her cheek and licks it off her fingers.

I-I'm sorry," Mom stutters. "I thought..." She blushes with embarrassed as her eyes keep darting between Maggie and I.

"Thanks for coming to my rescue," Maggie says, standing up and giving Mom a big hug. "Now, if Nick can fuck my pussy and my ass the way he just fucked my mouth..."

"He can." Susan emerges from the bedroom, stretching her naked limbs as she watches Mom and Maggie hugging.

"I'm sure he can, once he recovers." Maggie winks at Susan over Mom's shoulder. Mom quickly steps back from Maggie and glances nervously between Susan and Maggie's naked bodies.

"I guess I just overacted," Mom says, looking at me. "Maybe I'm more uptight about seeing your father tomorrow than I thought."

"I bet the three of us could relax you, Mom," Susan smiles. She's talking to Mom but her eyes are hungrily appraising Maggie's naked flesh. Mom's face reddens a bit more but seems to like the idea.

"Not until after dinner" she says, turning towards the front door, where she dropped the grocery bags in her haste to save Maggie from gagging on my cock.

"You can at least adhere to the dress code, Elaine," Maggie laughs, stepping towards Mom and reaching for the snap on her shorts. Susan and I move to either side of her and start pulling her blouse over her head.

"Alright," Mom laughs, unfastening her bra and freeing her marvelous tits. Maggie kneels in front of Mom and pulls down her shorts and thong while leaning forward to lightly brush her lips against Mom's hairless mound. Stepping out of her shorts, Mom puts her hands on her hips after pushing Maggie's head away from her crotch.

"I guess I'd better feed this decadent bunch," she announces and three pairs of eyes watch her bend over to pick up the groceries, her firm ass cheeks framing her hairless pussy lips. As if on cue, we collectively sigh when Mom stands up. She shakes her head at us but I see her smile widen as she heads into the kitchen.

Susan has moved closer to Maggie and I watch as she tentatively puts her hand on Maggie's bare shoulder.

"So, you know about Nick's recovery abilities?" Susan asks. Maggie nods, turning her body towards Susan until their breasts are nearly touching.

"I know he can get hard whenever he wants," Maggie says, almost whispering, "but I think you zapped most of his energy."

"You took some of it, too," Susan says, scooping a strand of cum from Maggie's neck and sucking it off her finger.

"You don't have to use your finger," Maggie whispers, locking eyes with Susan to gage her reaction. Susan's smile widens and she bends her mouth to Maggie's breast. Maggie lets out a long sigh as Susan licks my cum from the top of her fleshy tit and then swirls her tongue around the thick protruding nipple.

"Suck it... mmmm... bite it!" Maggie moans, her hands roaming over Susan's body, cupping her ass cheeks and pulling her closer. "I'm so... wet," Maggie says, moving her legs apart. Susan takes the hint and slides one hand down, palming Maggie's mound and sending a noticeable shiver through her body.

"Nick was selfish," Susan says, letting Maggie's taut nipple plop from her mouth, as her hand starts moving between Maggie's legs. "Only thinking of himself," she adds while licking cum from Maggie's chin. Susan has perfected her lesbian lovemaking techniques with her roommate over the past couple of years and more recently with Mom. She knows exactly what she's doing.

"Yessss!" Maggie moans and I'm not sure if she's answering Susan or affirming that Susan's got the right spot because she's going wild, humping her pussy against Susan's hand. Susan shoves her tongue inside Maggie's mouth and they grind their tits together while Susan vigorously finger-fucks Maggie's anxious pussy.

"Eat me," Maggie pleads, breaking the kiss. "Will you please eat my pussy, Susan?" She pulls Susan's hand away and leads her over to the couch.

"I want to fuck you," Susan smiles, "with that double penetrating strap-on thing. Can I fuck you?" she asks, as Maggie sits on the edge of the couch and pulls Susan down between her wide-open thighs.

"God, yes! Eat me first and then fuck me," she smiles. "Nick, get the strap-on for us, please?" she asks, as casually as if she's requesting a diet coke, while pulling Susan's face towards her aroused pussy. I stop staring at them long enough to rush into the bedroom and retrieve the double penetrating dildo from the drawer under the bed. When I get back Susan's head is buried in Maggie's pussy and Maggie is moaning verbal encouragement.

"Oh yeah! Right there! Oh fuck!" Maggie is writhing on the couch while Susan is kneeling on the floor, applying her well-practiced pussy eating skills. I lay the double penetrator on the couch and watch as Susan shoves two fingers into Maggie's pussy while flicking her tongue across her engorged clit.

"Oh God! I'm cumming! Don't stop. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck, I'm cuuuummmmmming!" Maggie clamps her legs around Susan's head and her entire body starts spasming as her orgasm hits. Susan removes her fingers and laps up the creamy nectar flowing from Maggie's spasming pussy. Maggie's body continues to tremble through several additional aftershocks.

"You're very good at this," Maggie pants, raising an eyebrow as she tries to catch her breath.

"I want to fuck you now," Susan says, reaching for the strap-on while ignoring Maggie's inquisitive look.

"I want to taste you first," Maggie says, sliding over and making room for Susan on the couch.

"You said I could fuck you," Susan counters without much conviction.

"A quick taste," Maggie pleads, "please!" Susan smiles and settles onto the couch with her feet toward Maggie. Stretching one leg onto the back of the couch and dangling the other one off the front, she gives Maggie a clear view of her hairless pussy.

"It's beautiful," Maggie whispers, running her hand over Susan's porcelain smooth mound as she stretches her tongue towards Susan's pussy. With one long lick, Maggie drags her tongue along the length of Susan's slit. Sighing, Susan spreads her legs wider as Maggie lightly flicks her clit before inserting her tongue between the folds of Susan's swollen pussy lips.

samslam
samslam
12,930 Followers