Neurofucker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There they are!" shouted a woman's uncouth voice from the entrance. "Get 'em now!"

Silhouetted against the light from the doorway stood several men and women holding a variety of gardening implements.

"Shit!" said Beau and began dressing.

I quickly pulled on my pants and shirt. Our Cum coated congregation quickly understood the situation and ran out through the door. The armed people ignored them, allowing them to exit unharmed. Then a hand spade sailed though the air and hit Mary on her shoulder. She winced, but continued praying.

"Hey!" I shouted angrily. "That's Our Lady you just hit!"

"You can take 'your lady', you black monkey, and fucking well pimp her somewhere else!" shouted a gothic looking woman.

"But she's the Mother of God!" I protested.

"Don't you dare blaspheme, nigger!" shouted a smartly dressed gentleman. "Since when was the Mother of God naked? That 'lady' of yours is nothing but a common slut!"

Beau grabbed my arm.

"Come on!" he hissed. "And grab her too if you want to avoid seeing something nasty. They don't seem to know who she is with her clothes off."

He blew a kiss at the crucifix and waved.

"Thanks, Jeez, mate," he called. "It was awesome!"

Jesus merely nodded, shagged out as he was from Beau's ravishment of him, not to mention the nine inch nails buried in his flesh.

I cast about for Mary's robe but found only one or two shreds of blue material. The vultures had obviously grabbed the rest and were no doubt tearing it to pieces outside. I lifted Mary, naked as she was, and allowed Beau to usher us towards a passage that presumably led to the sacristy and, hopefully, to an exit from the church. The small army of angry villagers dashed forwards down the aisle. The three of us ran through to a room full of clothes, not vestments as I had naturally anticipated, but fancy dress party outfits.

"What the fuck?" I said to Beau.

"Pays to think ahead, doesn't it?" he said and grabbed a pirate's costume.

I found some clothes for Mary: a skirt and a top. It was only after she had donned them that I realised she was now dressed as a tart. The pink top squeezed her gorgeous boobs revealingly and the black skirt barely covered her slightly plump ass. Pubic hair was visible below the hem. She seemed unconcerned, however. I found a gorilla outfit and leapt into that as quickly as I could. I was thinking wryly how appropriate this choice might seem to our pursuers when they burst into the room brandishing their gardening tools with bloodlust written on their Caucasian, middle class faces.

"Fuck this," I said to myself.

Much as I appreciated Beau's site, I was far from willing to suffer torture at the hands of these lunatics, so I stuck my hand under the mask and tapped my left nostril to end the session. Nothing happened. I looked at Beau helplessly while the goth laughed callously.

"Do you think we'd just let you get away?" she crowed. "You bastards are frozen into this site until we've finished with you."

"Hackers," explained Beau. "Sorry."

The woman laughed again and demanded, "So which one of you wants to feel my prong first?" while she poked her rake at my muzzle.

I lost control of myself and an unpleasant odour travelled up the inside of my costume to fill my mask. The woman turned her black eyes to meet mine and I silently cursed Beau for programming his site with such an unnecessary amount of detail.

Copyright © Irma Cerrutti 2010

12