Neurofucker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know where they think they're going," said Beau with a giggle. "There's nothing out there."

As if in direct answer to this the star grew larger and soon the pair on their giant pocket rocket were flying over our heads again in one last lap of honour. Men and women blew kisses at them, their lips leaving their faces and fluttering through the air like butterflies to alight on the cheeks and lips of their idols. Despite the gloom Royce saw us and waved. The tip of the cock turned and they made for where we were standing. We were cheering and clapping like everyone else. Royce bit Jezzibella's neck, but she appeared to love it, leaning back against him and closing her eyes in rapture. Flying low and slow Royce reached down to Mary and tweaked her nose affectionately. Jezzibella bent down from the craft and did the same to Beau and I. I felt honoured to have had my nose tweaked by such an international superstar. Madame Prence, incapable of reaching us, placed her thumb to her pug nose and waved her fingers at us defiantly. The craft moved on carrying the blood and cum dripping couple while their feet and legs were kissed by a multitude of adoring fans.

In the darkness Beau, Mary and I turned to each other. Beau jumped up and we kissed while I hugged him and spun him in my arms. Then Mary kissed us both warmly but chastely.

"Well, goodbye, my friends," I said sadly, wondering at the slightly nasal tone of my voice. "I do hope to see you again."

"So do I, Ian," said Beau, his eyes welling with tears. "I'm sorry we had so many," he thought for a moment, "technical difficulties."

They both planted more kisses on my cheeks that felt slightly odd.

"Keep in touch."

"Servo in tactus."

"Sure," I said, and noticed their sudden frown of concern.

I reached up to tap my left nostril. My finger swiped nothing but air. I tried again. I felt my face. Completely flat! Peering at my friends in the dark I saw they too were missing their noses. Prompted by my shocked look they also felt their faces. For a few moments we stood amidst the bustling throng, poking our faces in the middle, trying desperately to tap ourselves out. We soon realised these attempts were futile and were left standing, looking at each other foolishly.

"It's that freak and his Trollope!" I burst out angrily. "They've done this to us! God damn it!" I howled, despairing of ever returning to the World.

It was a filthy, decaying, desperate World, but at least it was real. I was pushed violently against a passer by.

"Hey!" I protested.

Rough hands gripped my arms, pinning them to my back. I fought and managed to free myself. My friends and I were surrounded by some of Royce's men. I stood protectively before Mary and Beau.

"Here we go again, Beau," I said, attempting to stifle my feelings of almost overwhelming panic. "Where's that fucking Dildo?"

The men rushed us at once, baring their teeth like rabid dogs. Individually none of them were a match for my strong, muscular body and I punched them many times, knocking them sideways, causing them to fall against each other like bowling pins. None fell to the ground, however, nor did they seem dazed from my punches. They attacked me incessantly from all directions until I was wrestled to the ground. They lifted me high and bore me back inside Royce's. I called out to Mary and Beau.

"They've got me too, Ian!" called Beau tearfully.

"Ego sum captus quoque," said Mary as if she were reporting a minor inconvenience.

We were taken through the still emptying lounge, past the stage and through to the swimming pool dome. With no word of explanation we were thrown into the depths. But there was no semen to break our fall. The pool had been drained. We plunged into the giant plug hole at the centre and plummeted down a black pipe, ricocheting violently against the sides and each other. Our screams reverberated through a seemingly eternal tunnel of night. The air became warm and, in the far distance below, a red star twinkled. The temperature and the star grew until suddenly the rushing walls of the pipe gave way to a broad, bleak, mountainous landscape.

We now fell in silence. Smoke rose from the top of each mountain while white rivers of spunk and some anonymous brown liquid flowed down to fill the valleys. Immediately below us was the upturned face of a monstrous giant. His face was strangely familiar to me, but there was no time give this further thought. Our screams resumed as he opened his maw and swallowed us as easily as a child would raisins. We slid down the soft tongue to the back of the throat. No organ, no matter how huge or bulbous could break our fall. A rush of air told me when I was passing the entrance to the trachea. I called out to my friends in the pitch blackness. They hollered back and, though I was terrified, I was faintly relieved to know I was not alone in this predicament. I plunged into a soup of bile and acidic digestive juices. When I resurfaced, spluttering, I again called out to Beau and Mary.

"We're in it's tummy!" Beau wailed.

"Is est nequam!"

If I ever survive this, I said to myself, now thankful for the loss of my nose, I'll get a job as Moby Dick's dietician.

"Did you construct this, Beau," I asked, fighting to suppress my rage, "or is this Tyranny's idea of a cool website?"

"I think you could say we're a bit off the map now," he said apologetically.

My desperate laugh bounced from stomach wall to stomach wall.

"What are we going to do, Ian?" pressed Beau with mounting panic.

"We're going to think about this rationally and sensibly," I said, concerned that Beau sounded on the verge of hysteria.

"OK," he said unhappily.

I thought desperately while treading bile.

"The quicker we get out of here, the less chance this thing has of digesting us. Agreed?"

"Agreed," said Beau, sounding a little comforted.

"Congruo," agreed Mary.

"So," I hacked and spat foul liquid, "we don't want to spend a minute longer in here than necessary. We need this thing to shit us out, and quick!"

The vile soup in which we were adrift was making my skin sore and was stinging my eyes. We had no time to lose. We were slowly being drawn across the pool by irresistible currents that I surmised were flowing in the direction of an exit, possibly the creature's intestine. I struggled against various floating detritus, a skeleton of some kind, dismembered soft baggy objects that felt like organs and ropes of thick mucus, and eventually found Mary's hand and Beau's shirt. I tugged and told them to follow my lead.

The further we swam the quicker the current flowed. There was a dramatic acoustic change and I guessed we had reached a tunnel of some kind. The soup had thickened considerably and soon we were smothered in a bath of loose excrement. Though we could no longer swim there was no need as the sludge was moving quickly. I held my breath, terrified of dying from shit inhalation. We shot down chutes, were hurled around countless twists and turns before finally coming to rest in a thick, glutinous substance. I sank slowly and the substance thickened further until it was an almost solid mass. I struggled violently, creating vibrations and hoping this would encourage our host to defecate. I heard a rumbling groan, almost beyond my hearing range, and the disgusting substance around us pressed in tightly. There was a titanic convulsion and I felt myself propelled forwards as if from a cannon. Light and air burst in upon me as I was thrown from the black tunnel. I slithered down a fleshy valley, then dropped into nothingness. I landed hard in a heap of shit that was just soft enough to cushion the impact. Wet blankets of excrement splattered onto me, threatening to drown me. I crawled frantically away from the deluge to some comparatively clean rock. I had landed at the foot of a jagged mountain range. The giant through whose digestive tract I had just passed dominated the landscape. Naked, save a pair of black boots, he was squatting with his feet many paces away to my right and left. These feet were balanced on stiletto heels like telegraph poles. His parted legs formed a cyclopean arch against the stars and his hairy buttocks were two barren acres of land, yielding nothing but grass and weeds. The black hole of his rectum, the width of a subway tunnel, spewed forth one final series of giant turds, then tightened and shut.

The landscape was illuminated by faint sunlight reflected off the clouds of a jade sphere I took to be Uranus. I appeared to be standing on one of the planet's moons. From the zenith there trickled a thin stream of semen glowing in the dim green light, the only indication of the hole to the sperm bath we had fallen through. Of the bath itself, Royce's Bar, or the flying island there was no sign. As I stood and attempted to assess this new hostile environment I saw two large lumps amongst the final deluge land where I had few moments before. I ran over to aid my friends who were floundering like dying fish. Poor Beau and Mary were dazed, breathless and barely capable of standing by themselves. I picked up Beau and threw his light body over my shoulder, whereupon he vomited. I barely noticed this comparatively mild smelling fluid as it trickled down my arm. I placed Beau on a reasonably sanitary rock nearby and went back for Mary. She had lost the shirt I had given her and was now totally naked, though there was not a shitless inch of her skin or hair. I carried her over to where I had placed Beau. I watched them slowly grow aware of our surroundings. I placed my hands on my hips. My tough leather pants had resisted the corrosive stomach acids of the giant, but Beau's once pretty white outfit was now in shreds and the remaining threads were steaming.

"Hey Beau," I said with a grin.

I was strangely happy. Somehow I felt sure that, whatever happened next, nothing could be worse than being shat from a giant's rectum.

"Guess what?"

"Huh?" Beau managed, wiping his face with a rag torn from his hotpants.

"We're in a world of shit!"

Copyright © Irma Cerrutti 2010

12