Nevaeh's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Nevaeh gets, what Nevaeh wants.
1.1k words
3.85
15k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed outside the window as the rain slammed the window ledge. The water trickled down the glass like tear drops. I placed my palm on the window feeling the coldness spread through my body. Today was going to be utterly horrible. My name is Nevaeh Longley or Nevvy for short. I have long black hair down to my breasts and brown eyes. I recently turned 18 and I attend a quite secluded college, north of London. I grabbed my rain mac and umbrella and headed for the door. My parents have left me home alone for a whole month as they travelled through America. They gave me strict rules to attend College, and have 'NO' boys in the house, but they said nothing about girls?

As I left the house, I glanced down at my watch, 6:58am. My bus was due any minute and I knew I was going to be late! I slammed my door shut and raced towards the bus stop. Trampling through puddles, I saw my bus approach, but just my luck, it didn't stop. I cursed under my breath and sat on the damp wooden bench kicking up the puddles. In all my frustration I hadn't noticed a girl about my age standing in front of me. She wore a brown stylish coat and dark blue denim jeans tucked into military boots. Her light blonde hair was tucked inside a brown and black hat. She looked at me with her bright blue eyes in anger. When I had kicked up the puddles, they had splashed onto her clothes leaving her drenched.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she shouted.

"I am so, SO, sorry! I didn't see you- Hey? Don't I know you from somewhere?" I replied standing up from my seat.

"Err- I go to the same college as you? But, that doesn't matter. Look at me, I'm soaked! I can't go to college like this and I live too far away to go and change."

I looked her up and down and bit my lip. Suddenly I began to have these strange thoughts inside my head of me grabbing her by the waist and kissing those soft tender lips, slowly tracing down to her neck. I shook my head disregarding the thoughts and began to speak.

"I live just over there? You could come dry up at mine, and I could dry your clothes?"

She nodded yes, and we headed back to my house. Along the way she explained to me that her name was Maria and I recognised her from the Media class which we both took.

When we finally got inside, out of the rain, I led Maria to the bathroom so she could change out of her damp clothes and into my fluffy pink dressing gown. After a while, I headed back upstairs to see what was taking her so long. I noticed the bathroom door slightly open and without thinking I peered through the gap and saw Maria naked. She removed her low-cut top and denim jeans to reveal her black laced bra and thong. She unclipped her bra, showing off her perfect C-cup breasts. And that's when she began to peel off her underwear. I looked away and raced down the stairs. My heart was beating loud and I began to feel a strange tingling between my legs. I couldn't shake the image out of my head, her body. I've never had this feeling about girls before. Was it strange for me to be feeling like this?

She came into the sitting room and she sat on the floor next to me in front of the fire. Imagining she was naked underneath that robe excited me. She rested her head on my shoulder and I took this as my chance to move. I sat up on my knees in front of her and looked at her sweetly. I didn't just want her, I needed her. I moved in and slowly kissed her lips. At first she kissed back. I felt her tongue dance against mine. Her lips tasted incredible. But, this is where it all went wrong. She pushed me back and shook her head.

"No, no more."

I didn't want to stop. My pussy began throbbing. Her saying no just made me want her more.

"Just relax." I smiled while going in to kiss her neck.

I opened her legs and pulled them towards me. She began squirming and saying forcefully no. I pulled off her dressing gown revealing her bald pussy and round breasts. I traced her body with my index finger going slower over her pussy, teasing her. She tried to move away but I pulled her back down towards.

"You'll enjoy it I swear." I whispered in her ear. She begged me to stop, but the urge was just too strong. I wanted her pussy and I wanted it now.

I began sucking her nipple while squeezing the other one with my hand. I bit it gently and saw the sweet moans escape her mouth. Even though she wanted to resist, I was making her horny. I took this as my chance to go lower. Kissing her stomach, I made my way to her bald pussy. It looked so tasty. She crossed her legs and was determined not to let me taste it, but her saying no made me want her more.

I opened her legs and kept them open with my hands. I then lowered myself and began licking around her pussy. I let go of her legs and they seemed to stay in place. She was gagging for it. I used my hands to open up her pussy lips and looked up and smiled. Here we go. I sucked her clit and started to make her wet.

"Oh you taste so good." I giggled as I slowly inserted my fingers into her hole.

"Please stop. I'm going to cum and I don't want too."

I inserted three fingers and began to thrust them in and out. I used my thumb to rub her clit and my other hand to caress her breasts.

She was close to Cumming. She moaned louder and began thrusting her body in rhythm with me fingering her. And then it happened. She clenched her pussy and screamed in pleasure. Her back arched. When she finally came down, I began cleaning her up, licking up all the juices that spilt out of her. Her pussy had tasted so nice.

I could feel a tingling between my legs and I knew I wanted her to suck my pussy. I stood over her and pulled down my trousers revealing my hot pink thong. I seductively took my thong off. I looked down at her and she realised what she wanted me to do. She shook her head fast and screamed no. I was about to get my pussy licked and no one was going to stop me.

To be continued...