Never a Ruby So Deep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's your friend," Jasmin asked, her acerbic inquisition coated in the sugary sweetness of a childlike voice. "I love tall, dark, and creepy." Evelynn shrugged, her hair falling behind her shoulders in a casually arresting gesture.

"Gabriel's off mingling. What's your name, gorgeous?" Red blushed, lowering her bright green eyes as roses bloomed in her cheeks. Jasmin noticed Evelynn's intentional disregard of her by the complement directed exclusively at her friend, and though it was intended to drive her away, she didn't budge.

"Camille." The redhead replied, risking a glance at Evelynn through long gingery lashes. The surprise of being chosen over her friend once again giving her a beautiful glow of pride. "What's yours?"

Gabriel's most of the time. But right now, I'm yours."

Evelynn held out her hand and Camille took it, the act only infuriating Jasmine further as the pair disappeared off toward a more crowded corner. The luck of finding the pretty, curvaceous, and quietly alluring redhead once again was not lost on Evelynn. She wanted to taste and explore her with an alarming need. Surrender to the demanding and desperate desire to slip a hand under the white, lace-trimmed tank dress the woman wore, enticed by the suggestion of her nipples through the fabric.

"Can I confess something?" Evelynn began, winding her arms around Camille's waist. The redhead smiled, rosy lips so kissable they were almost distracting.

"Sure. What?" Evelynn moved in closer, lost in the delirium of the senses that was her dance partner, perfectly aware that Jasmine wasn't too far away.

"I was intrigued by you last night, and if I hadn't been interrupted, I had every intention of taking you home with me." Camille's thin brows lifted in flattered surprise.

"Really? I thought you were just flirting with me for show."

"This isn't for show." Evelynn leaned closer, one fingertip catching Camille's chin to tilt it up as their lips met. Camille tasted like grape flavored alcohol, and Evelynn's hunger flared into life as Camille welcomed her tongue, parting her lips a fraction of a centimeter more. That was all the invitation Evelynn needed, and she broke the kiss long enough to pull Camille back into the shadows among other couples enjoying similar liberties.

"Oh my God..." Camille's heart was racing as Evelynn's arms wrapped tight around her waist. "You're so beautiful." Evelynn moaned against the girl's throat, suckling the alabaster flesh and torn between lust and hunger. She let a hand slide up Camille's belly to cup one full breast and the red head shuddered, her own hand settling over Evelynn's to hold it steady. Camille was panting now, both exhilarated and frightened by the intensity of her lust. She knew her panties were soaked, and her nipples were tingling like they never had before. This dark-haired goddess was good, and she wanted to make the most of the moment and enjoy it for what it was worth.

Gabriel slid through the throngs like a shadow, sensing Evelynn by the insane amount of pheromones she was emitting, and worried for the devotee of such strong affection since her getting this excited could rapidly become dangerous. He slid between a couple girls who looked as if they'd just come from one of the local college's sorority houses, offering a tolerant smile as they felt his presence and giggled coquettishly. His thoughts searched the babble to try and find her, but she was so focused on her task that she had shut him out to use all her intuition on her current distraction.

He was so preoccupied with quickly finding Evelynn and potentially saving the life of her unsuspecting lover that he nearly collided with a tall blonde in a tight burgundy tank and black skirt, the girl looking up at him with a bored air for a second until her eyes widened with recognition.

"You're the guy from that goth club last night, aren't you?" Her tone was all sweet curiosity on the surface, but he felt an undercurrent of malice lurking just beneath the question.

"I am," Gabriel replied, puzzled by her reaction and slowing to stand before her. "And you are the beautiful blonde that got up to a bit of mischief with some of the club regulars, aren't you?" Gabriel sympathized, feeling the disdain the blonde felt for both Evelynn and her friend as almost a physical presence enveloping the blonde. She was so thoroughly surrounded by this patina of loathing and envy that he stopped the casual inventory of her thoughts, feeling sullied by his efforts though he hid his discovery with a charming smile.

"They were giving Cammie and I shit about being there. They said we were posers and needed to go back to our sorority. I'm not in any fucking sorority, and Cammie... Well she doesn't care about that shit. Speaking of which..." A long pause for dramatic effect. "I thought you might want to know that your girlfriend is over there with Cammie doing God knows what. I didn't want her to go, but she had a few grape Smirnoffs and a couple martinis and she wouldn't listen. Hell, she's never even been with another girl before and has no idea what she's doing."

At last, we've arrived at the ugly, green, envious root of the problem, Gabriel mused. This little bit of blonde and boobs was jealous and trying to start more trouble just as she had last night. These sorts of people were nothing but problematic, and he made up his mind without a doubt, deciding to play along.

"Really? Where are they?" Jasmin's eyes glittered with ill intent and she whirled, perfumed hair settling around her shoulders as she struck out toward the darker perimeter of the club with its ample areas designed to give amorous clubbers a bit of privacy.

"There they are." One slender, garnet-tipped finger pointed back into a dim corner with some high tables and chairs. The sight that greeted them was hot enough to make a normal man erupt.

Evelynn's head was thrown back, Camille's lips locked on her puncture sight while Evelynn's hand disappeared up under the girl's skirt. Both were flushed and frenzied, and Gabriel was relieved to see that Evelynn had surrendered a bit to Camille's lips. But damn how he longed to be closer. Get lost in their lust and taste them both until they all lay spent and exhausted, and possibly in need of a few units of blood in Camille's case. He realized that Jasmin expected him to be overcome with jealousy, and that she wanted him primarily out of spite and anger at being usurped by his girlfriend. Who was he to deny a woman her needs?

The roar of club goers around them fell away as Gabriel looked into Jasmin's brooding brown eyes. She was hurt, but rather than nurse her wounds through solitude and acceptance, she wanted to inflict pain and make someone suffer as well. She had no idea what suffering was, but Gabriel intended to show her. The tall, lithe, and irresistibly erotic vamp willed her to relax and she visibly wilted, the tautness going out of her features and stance.

"She is lovely." He took Jasmin's hand and led her down a few tables, lifting her and ignoring her whoop of delight as he deposited her in a bar chair. "But you are angelic, my darling. My pet is notorious for causing a scene. So why don't you and I give her a bit of healthy competition." Jasmin's eyes widened in momentary surprise, before narrowing with shared malevolent glee. Gabriel had to give her credit for her endless cleverness, and thought she would have made a fine Brutus, willing to spill the blood of her friend at her own benefit.

"Where are you from?" Jasmin's tone was soft and throaty as Gabriel leaned into her, his arms sliding around her waist. "I love men with accents."

"Where do you think I'm from, mon petit chou?" The playful wink he dropped along with his rakish smile made Jasmin giggle, one of her hands sliding down the toned plane of Gabriel's abs to the buckle of his belt.

"You must be French," Jasmin deduced, ruby lips brushing his jaw. He met her shadowy gaze, letting his mouth settle over hers as she began to stroke the stiffening bulge in his pants.

Evelynn was quivering with need, two fingers lost in the tight volcanic depths of Camille's drenched pussy, luxuriating in the silken flesh and hungry moans of her lover. Camille was covering Evelynn's shoulders with tiny kisses, her hips thrusting as she worked herself ever closer to climax.

In the dim and smoky shadows, Camille gasped, winced, then went still against Evelynn, her muscles clenching around Evelynn's fingers as she gushed out a liberal amount of hot nectar, Evelynn's heart racing as she rammed her fingers deeper still for a few seconds before gently pulling them out, the curve of her knuckle rubbing against the girl's clit one last time. Camille fell back, flushed and smiling.

"Wait here," she whispered, kissing Evelynn's cheek hard enough to leave a soft smudge of lipstick. "I'll be right back." She set off at a brisk pace toward the lavs and Evelynn turned, her hunger clouding her judgments.

Though the lights were dim and flickering, she saw through her newly sharpened predatory sight the impossibly sexy sight that was Gabriel necking with Jasmin. The bitch likely wanted to cause a rift and more drama, but Evelynn only smiled a fiendish grin, stepping out from behind the table where she and Camille had been enjoying each other's company, and setting off in a slow strut toward the couple.

The music and brightness of the lights came in waves as Jasmin struggled to catch her breath. The man was only kissing her throat, but there was something about the way he embraced her... Something about how he pressed his body between her splayed thighs and his lips and teeth against her throat... It was so strong she felt tingles shooting up her spine and as if she could come just from his kisses. Jasmin considered it a mercy she was sitting down or else she thought it a high possibility she just might collapse.

"Someone... Someone must have put something in my drink..." Gabriel's laughter was a soft rumble against her neck.

"That would be cheating, ma belle," his response was inches from her left ear and she closed her eyes, quivering in his arms. "I would never stoop so low."

The instant Jasmin shut her eyes, Evelynn moved in with impossible speed, feet all but floating over the tiled floor in their high heels, which would have slowed an average woman down for fear of falling. Neither Gabriel nor Jasmin knew what hit her until she cried out and twitched in his arms, another gasping squeak followed as her heart began to race.

Gabriel reluctantly released the skin he'd been suckling and turned in surprise to meet Evelynn's cold gray stare. She was all killer instinct and animal need, eyes half-lidded in ecstasy as she bit deeper, Jasmin jerking in her arms.

He knew if he tried to stop Evelynn and save Jasmin, the blonde would gush like a bloody fountain as soon as Evelynn broke her lethal kiss, alerting everyone to their ulterior motives. Even if she were able to understand him clearly enough to stop, he doubted she would. She was lost to him, the inner beast of her hunger taking over to make her an elegant, efficient, and unstoppable entity capable of seducing anyone she chose to slake her need.

"Silly girl!" he chastised, though he knew there was nothing to be done for it. "I said to gain consent! And here you are like a greedy little child, Evelynn..." He pursed his lips, shaking his head as the color drained out of Jasmin's face. Her eyes, however, were still very vibrant and filled with unspeakable horror and bliss as she swayed in the chair. Evelynn wrapped her arms tighter about her unwilling victim, a satiated groan of ecstasy seeping through the soft suckling sounds she made.

Gabriel sighed, slipping an index finger just beneath Jasmin's jaw, feeling the slowing and weakening of her pulse. When it started to stutter, he reached over and firmly captured Evelynn's jaw, pulling it open and unhooking her teeth from the torn flesh. Without a word, he brushed Jasmin's hair over the wound, gently repositioning her so she sat with her head in her arms at the table, face buried in her forearms and shrouded by her hair.

"For that, enfant terrible, you shall stay in for the rest of the week and I shall bring you nourishment." Evelynn frowned, tongue darting out to lap a stray sanguine droplet from the corner of her mouth.

"She was a total bitch of a woman and the world's better off without her." Evelynn slurred, drifting in a totally satiated high as she cast a longing glance over her shoulder toward the dim corner to look for Camille. "She was, however, fucking delicious. What would you have me do, Gabriel? I was hungry."

"No. We're going home and I am going to take you in hand and show you how it's properly done." Gabriel's tone wasn't able to hide his arousal, and Evelynn knew the next few hours would be full of blissful agony and crimson delight, though she longed to find Camille and bring her along. "You've had quite enough blood for tonight. Let the poor girl get home and rest. She shall probably be in misery tomorrow."

"I didn't bite her," she pouted as they approached the exit. "Though I wish I had. The parts of her I got to taste were scrumptious."

"No more. We are going home."

12