Never Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, what the hell happened here? Jeez, looks like someone had a good time. How much did he drink?" Lori's voice broke the tension as she looked upon James, who lay unconscious at her feet.

Lori looked up to find Gia glaring at the floor. "Hey, G, are you okay? What's wrong? You look like you want to murder someone." Gia finally looked up to find Lori, Scott and Jon staring at her.

"Um, I'm fine, sorry. I just... ...it's just, James drank too much..." Gia snapped out of the storm of emotions she was feeling; she just couldn't go into details at that moment, so she quickly regained some semblance of control, and calmly said, "Lori, James needs to leave. Can you and Jon please take him downstairs and get someone to take him home. Please?"

She had brought Jon upstairs in order to find a bed they could use, but Lori could tell from her friend's face that it was not a time to argue. "C'mon, Jon. Give me a hand." Lori was walking through the door, one arm around James, when she added, "Let's leave these two, I think that they need some time to talk."

Scott stepped into her bedroom and closed Gia's door gently. Before she could say anything, before she could even stop him, Scott closed the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her. Gia pressed her cheek against Scott's chest and inhaled. Feeling Scott's strong body pressed against her made Gia forget how tense and upset she was. Neither of them moved. There were so many things left unspoken, but neither spoke a word. Scott didn't shift a muscle for fear that he'd have to let her go, so it was Gia who finally lifted her head and leaned back.

Scott looked at her intently and started to speak, "Gia, I'm so-"

She cut him off, "Don't, I know. I don't want to talk right now. We've wasted so much time...."

She reached up, stood on her toes, and pressed her mouth against his. For a moment, she just savored the way his lips felt on hers. Then, without warning, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue into his, tasting him. Scott flicked his tongue out and licked her upper lip. They crushed their mouths into one another with fierce intensity. As his tongue explored the warm cavern, she gently sucked; he wanted to learn ever inch of her mouth and continued kissing her, barely even pausing to breathe. Their tongues swirled together and she eagerly nibbled at his bottom lip as they both panted against each other.

Scott pulled back from her face and looked right into her eyes. He pressed his forehead against hers and she reached up and ran her hand through the side of his hair. Without warning, he dove to her neck and let his teeth scrape over the sensitive skin. Gia tipped her head back to provide him with better access to her neck and collarbone.

Scott dragged just the tip of his tongue from her shoulder across her clavicle, stopping when he reached the hollow of her throat. He slid his lips over her neck again as he moved back up to her mouth. When their lips again touched, he grasped the sides of Gia's face with both hands. She pulled her mouth from his and began running her lips over his jaw, savoring the feeling of his stubble against her skin.

Gia's hands drifted down Scott's back and moved up beneath his t-shirt. With his every movement, she could feel the muscles across his spine and shoulders tense and relax. Scott's shirt had bunched over Gia's roaming hands; she released his mouth momentarily in order pull it over his head. He lifted his arms as she divested him of the garment; looking at his chest, his defined abs and the trail of fine hair that descended beneath his waistband made Gia's mouth water.

For the first time, Gia touched his broad chest and trailed her hands across his abs. She scraped her fingernails over his nipples and continued to explore his torso, touching him all over. She loved the way his muscles rippled beneath her hands when she sucked his lips between her own or pulled at him with her teeth. Each time his breath increased, she learned her what he liked and what he really liked. His body was striking and so damn sexy that Gia couldn't believe he was actually touching her and kissing her back.

She was turned on and could feel the wetness that was collecting in her panties; her body was flushed and completely aroused. Gia also felt nervous, being in such an intensely intimate position with Scott again scared her. She knew that there was no going back after this, and she hoped that he was worth it.

Scott reached into the neckline of her dress and found no bra to impede his path to her nipples. He covered her whole breast with his hand and gently ran his palm over her the hardened tit. When he wrapped his fingers around her whole breast, Gia moaned into his mouth. Her body responded to his touch in a way she had never experienced. Each time his skin made contact with hers, it made her tingle all over.

Scott reached around her neck and untied her halter. He gingerly peeled the fabric from her breasts, allowing the top of the dress to rest on her hips. A dim light from a bedside table cast shadows down her front, and as she breathed in and out, the light shifted to her nipple. Scott paused to get a good look at her supple breasts and then swiftly leaned down to suck one into his mouth.

Scott suckled at her with a force that surprised Gia, and as he began to rake his teeth over the sensitive bud; that sensation, combined with the tickle she felt from his stubble made cry aloud. Scott palmed her tit, weighing the soft globe as he used his long fingers to knead her flesh. Her skin was creamy and felt incredibly silky against his hands and mouth.

As he released a nipple from his lipd, Gia's fingers dove into Scott's hair so she could try to push him back to her chest. Instead, he drew his mouth back over her skin and up between her breasts. Just as he reached her mouth, Scott kissed Gia briefly once again and began moving downward, this time kneeling before her.

He licked his way down her stomach and when he arrived at her navel, he moved both hands to her outer thighs, and ever so slowly ran them up beneath her dress. His hands continued up her long legs and when he reached her hips, his fingers slid to the side so he could cup her firm ass. When Gia felt his fingers hook into the waistband of her lacy panties, she held her breath as he peeled them over her hips and down her legs.

Scott pulled her pelvis towards his face while running his right hand down the back of her thigh, and with gentle force, her lifted her leg at the knee and hooked it over his shoulder. He leaned forward and lifted the skirt of her dress. He turned his face to her thigh and kissed the smooth skin where her leg met her mound.

"You smell so sweet, baby." His tone was low and even, but the intensity in in voice turned her on and made her lose the ability to think. Gia sucked in her breath when Scott's fingers grazed over her outer lips. She was neatly shaved and the smoothness of her skin made her that much more sensitive to his touch. Scott slipped his middle finger into her slit and without entering her, he moved it back and forth to gather her wetness.

"Look at me, Gia." Again his voice made her shiver and Gia tipped her head forward to look directly at him. Scott held his fingers up into the light so she could see her juices coating his fingers.

"Do you see how wet you are for me?"

Gia nodded, and any shame that she might have felt was replaced with need. He maintained eye contact, and at a painfully slow pace, brought his fingers to his mouth and let his tongue swirl over the tip, tasting her for the first time. The erotic gesture made her moan deeply and when she flicked her tongue over her lips, he found that he couldn't wait any longer.

Scott spread her pussy open gently and inserted one long finger. As Gia gasped, Scott marveled at the incredible tightness that pulsed around his digit. He gently inserted a second finger while he intentionally avoided coming into contact with her clit. He thrust his fingers in and out of her and she began to rock against him. Her leg, which was still wrapped over his shoulder, tensed, and she pressed her heel into his back to urge him closer.

"Tell me what you want," he said. "Tell me, baby. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

Gia blushed deeply but her need was more urgent than her shyness. "I... ...I want you...to...to...eat me."

Scott groaned deep in his throat when he heard her. She was more responsive than he'd imagined, even in his fantasies. After so much buildup, Scott dove forward and covered her sweet pussy with his mouth. He ran his tongue over her outer lips several times before he slipped between them and tasted the warm cream the dripped from her. She tasted oddly sweet and the way her slickness ran onto his tongue was intoxicating. He gripped her ass while pulling her even closer to his face, and held her steady so he could feast on her wet cunt. He alternated between sucking her lips and swirling his tongue inside her. When he finally pressed his tongue against her clit, she cried out and her hands dove into his hair.

"Oh, oh my god, unh that's good. Ahh, right there, yes oooh...nnnh..." Her voice trailed off and Gia's head fell back while she clutched his hair and ran her fingers back and forth, scraping his scalp with her nails.

He continued lapping at her and as the quickness in her breathing increased further, he latched onto her clit and sucked while making little circles over it with his tongue. Just when Gia thought she couldn't take any more, he slipped his finger into her again and pumped back and forth. Gia was panting and using the wall to support her. When she sucked air through her teeth, Scott knew she was close.

"Oh, unh, that's it, I'm gonna...ah, oh my god, oh Scott..."

Scott spoke right into her pussy, "I know baby, come on, cum for me."

He sucked her clit hard again and when he increased the pace of his fingers moving inside her, she became rigid and forcefully bucked against his mouth. Her entire body shook and she came harder than she even knew possible. She felt like every nerve ending was on fire, and her clit was beyond sensitive; she tried to push away from Scott's face but he held her in place so that he could slowly run his tongue over her swollen wetness while she came down from her orgasm. Scott removed his fingers from her body and her inner muscles grasped at him, trying to keep them within.

When he finally licked the last of her slick moisture from her outer lips, he leaned back and gripped her calf so he could shift her leg back to the floor. He stood and again kissed Gia's neck waiting for her to lift her head, which was tipped back and resting against the wall. When she looked into his eyes again, she leaned forward and kissed him. It was a full, deep open-mouthed kissed and she could taste herself in his mouth. She had never sampled herself, and previously would have thought it gross, but with him, she found that she liked tasting herself in his mouth, knowing that she remained with him even after she came.

Her body felt like jelly and she was completely pliable against his strong frame. Scott gently lifted her and she wrapped her limbs around him and held tight as he strode to her bed. She could feel his hard erection between her legs as he carried and she realized that he still had his pants on. He set her down smoothly and stepped back. Gia sat upright and when Scott reached for his belt, she pushed his hands away. She pulled the leather strip from its buckle and with both hands undid the top button of his jeans. When she pulled the zipper down, his pants fell to the floor with a soft clank that echoed in the palpable silence.

She reached out and slipped her fingers into the open fly of his boxers and stroked the velvety skin of his penis. With slowness that was almost killing him, she encircled his shaft and was stunned to find that her fingers couldn't touch around his thickness. She pumped her hand up and down a few times and then abruptly released him.

He was looking down at her with glazed eyes and remained still when she pulled his boxers down to reveal his turgid cock. Even with her limited experience, Gia knew that Scott was huge. As long as her fingers were, his shaft was wider and she guessed that it was at least nine inches in length. Gia had never thought of genitalia as beautiful, but she couldn't think of a better word to describe his cock. The shaft was covered in veins and topped with a large, purplish, mushroom-shaped head that was oozing precum.

Gia's mouth was watering; she bent down and gripped him at the base of his manhood. Scott could feel her warm breath on his cockhead and it was making him crazy. Just when he was about to lose control and push her face against him, she ran her fist back up, stopping just before she reached the head. The pressure caused a drop of precum to roll slowly down the shaft. Gia watched it reach the root of him and before she thought about what she was doing, she extended her tongue and caught the drop on the tip. She then ran the tip of her tongue up the entire length of his shaft, following the path that the precum had made, and savoring the salty taste. When she reached the flared crown of his penis, she swirled her entire tongue over the spongy head, pausing only to insert the tip into his dripping slit.

Scott was quickly losing control; he grabbed a handful of her hair, slowly opening and closing his fist around the silky locks. When Gia covered her teeth with her plump lips and sucked the head into her mouth, Scott moaned loudly and let his head roll back. She continued sucking at him, and though she was a novice cocksucker, she did her best to take him deep into her mouth. As Gia sucked, Scott could feel her flick her tongue back and forth as she moved. When she reached up and cupped his balls, Scott realized that he was teetering on the edge and soon wouldn't be able to stop himself from spilling into her mouth. He wanted, no needed, to be inside of her, so he gently tugged her hair and urged her back. Gia looked confused and chewed her bottom lip, worrying that she had done something wrong. He saw the look on her face and smiled at her.

"Did I, um, do something wrong?" she asked quietly.

"No, oh, god no, baby. It's just, if I hadn't stopped you, this would have ended very quickly and I'm not nearly done with you yet." He gave her a devilish grin and his heart nearly split in two when a shy, bright smile spread across her face.

"You have no idea how incredible you are, do you Gia?"

Gia looked down, embarrassed and shrugged her shoulders.

"You are so amazing; you're funny and smart, and your're just so, I don't even know what, there are no words... I love you, Gia. I've never loved anyone else and I never want to love anyone else."

Gia felt her heart swell, and warmth spread over her entire being. "I love you, too, so much. And I'm not just saying it because you said it, I love you and no matter how much I tried to stop loving you, I just can't. I love you, Scott."

They had finally said it to one another and the release made them giggle. Gia, still on the bed, sat up on her knees so she could reach Scott's face. They kissed, though this time, it was different, there was no urgency and they languidly tasted each other. Scott enveloped her with his arms and as she wrapped hers around his neck, she fell backwards and pulled him with her.

His entire body covered her and their skin touched everywhere. Scott continued to kiss Gia while he pushed her legs open and settled between them. When Gia felt his stiff shaft on her belly, she stilled and pressed her palms against his chest, pushing him back slightly.

"What's wrong?" He looked down at her; her hair was fanned over her head and her skin looked like it was glowing in the warm light.

"I've never, you know...I mean...I'm um, a..." She squeezed her eyes shut and blurted, "This is my first time."

Scott was momentarily at a loss for words but he broke into a huge smile.

"You mean you never slept with James, in all that time?"

"No, he wanted to, but I knew that I didn't love him so we never did. Are you freaked out?"

"What? No, not at all, never! Actually, I didn't think that anything could make this better, but this does."

Scott paused and moved back down to kiss her, but stopped suddenly and said, "Wait, I have to tell you that this isn't my first time, I slept with Kelly. I'm so sorry, I wish I hadn't."

Scott held his breath while he waited for her to respond. Laughter was the last thing he expected to hear, but that was Gia's immediate reaction.

"What's so funny?" Scott almost looked hurt.

"It's not like I expected you to be a virgin, too. It's so sweet, but I knew that you and Kelly were screwing last semester. It's okay, I'm not mad, or anything. The truth is, both of us had plenty of time to tell the other how we felt and even though we got close, it took til now for us to get it right. You slept with your girlfriend and I dated James, but we should have been together. You've slept with one person, it's not a big deal. I'm just glad that it's you I'm with now." Gia's voice was breathy as she spoke her heart.

"You're so amazing." With that, he leaned down again and kissed her hard, smiling the entire time. His baby was perfect, beyond what he even allowed himself to hope for and he knew that he had more to explain to her, but he didn't want to stop, or worse, make her want to stop.

Gia felt Scott's fingers curl over the dress bunched at her hips and tug it down and over her feet. They were completely naked, vulnerable, but they both felt safe in that moment.

Scott ran his hand down her leg and urged her to wrap it around his waist. With her leg draped around his body, Gia could feel his swollen head pressing against her vagina. Gia took a sharp breath, waiting for him to move.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow. Are you ready?" Scott was desperately fighting the urge to slam into her.

Gia nodded and tilted her hips up, encouraging him to enter her. She felt the head slip between her sodden lips and Scott rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit, allowing her pussy juice to coat him. Finally, when neither could take anymore anticipation, with gentle pressure, he pushed just a few inches into her soft tunnel. She was incredibly tight. Scott pulled back slowly and again slid into her, this time working his wide shaft a little farther in. When he reached the halfway point, he captured her mouth with his own and, without warning, forcefully shoved his entire length into her.

Gia cried out and clutched his biceps tightly. He remained motionless, allowing her to adjust to the invasion. She felt a burning pinch inside that was painful, but beneath the sting she could feel pleasure, too. She felt full, though she had never realized there was emptiness within her before, and she liked it.

Scott groaned, "Ohhh, sooo tight. Beautiful, baby." Looking at her, he couldn't read her face and was afraid that she was in pain. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just give me a second."

She took a deep breath and Scott felt her tight walls flutter around his rod. The pain, while still present, had dulled considerably, so she tentatively began to rock her hips up and down. When Scott felt her pelvic bone grind into his own, he knew she was ready to go.

Scott pulled himself completely from her, and as he withdrew, her body gripped him like a hot glove in a effort to keep him in place. He again pressed into her, and this time, she savored the feeling of his head breaching her outer lips and the ridges created by the veins running down his shaft.

They both released a deep, guttural, groan when he was again completely seated inside her. Scott couldn't believe the tightness gripping him. He had never felt anything as wonderful, it was like a velvet vice wrapped around him, and he couldn't get enough of her sweet snatch. When he began slowly moving back and forth, Gia moaned against his shoulder.