Never Again Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Never again will I...
739 words
4.18
30.3k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dien
Dien
28 Followers

I was very excited to finally come over to Jason's house after so long, but I wondered what my dad wanted to talk about. Probably about the birds and the bees. Just to make them seem responsible.

I quickly washed and changed clothes. Soon after was a knock on the door.

"Jason!"

I threw my arms around him and kissed him. He grabbed my hand and I stopped him.

"Do we have time?"

"I figured you'd ask that so I told them that I was going to get gas for the car."

He smiled at me and I kissed him deeply and didn't let go of him until I lead him backwards to the couch.

"Oh look you're already hard. That's good because I am wet."

--

And how wet she was. I slid right in and her pussy wrapped around me squirting her warm sweet juices on my tight balls. Her head fell onto my shoulder.

"You weren't expecting an instant orgasm?"

She breathed heavily.

I flipped her onto her back and slid in again.

"Oh fuck Layna...this won't take long...your pussy is so good."

"I love your cock. Fuck me more...harder."

I didn't stop and didn't miss a stroke. She reached down and massaged my balls. I couldn't control myself with her soft hands rubbing me.

"Layna I'm going to come. Fuck...fuck yes. Keep rubbing. Don't stop."

--

I watched his stomach clench as thrust into me so hard sending me over the edge again. He kissed me and told me he loved me more than anything.

"We have to go before they suspect something."

"Layna I am pretty sure that they know. They aren't that dumb."

We laughed.

We got dressed and got into the car. We turned on the radio and did not speak the whole drive.

--

"Oh my. What are we going to say?!"

"Marissa you're freaking the fuck out! Chill."

"Chill? How can I chill?"

"Sit down and shut up!"

"I can't!"

He slapped me across the face. I was getting hysterical.

"Thank you."

"No problem," he laughed.

They walked in the door and my heart dropped. They were holding hands and I almost cried.

"You two need to sit down."

And they did with smiles on their faces like nothing could separate them.

"Layna," Neil started in,"Do you remember what I told you about your mother?"

"Yeah, she died giving birth to me. Why bring this up with both of us here?"

"Well, you had a sibling."

"Like a twin?!"

"Yes. A couple months after you were born Marissa and I began to date. She was always there to help me raise you."

"Dad wait who's my twin...you never told me I had a sister!"

"Well, when me and Marissa broke up we realized that I couldn't take care of both children so she took one and I took you. She moved but stayed close in hopes that the children would be friends."

--

My heart sank...I knew what he was saying but I didn't want to hear any of it. It wasn't true.

"No. Dad...you're lying...Why didn't you tell me this!?!"

"I-"

"We didn't think.."

"No Mom...you didn't think. Do you two realize that me and Layna are in love...we...had..."

Layna ran outside crying and I followed her.

"Look we don't need you anymore. Give us time."

Neil...I mean Dad I guess stood there and stopped Marissa from following us.

"Layna."

I went to kiss her and she pushed me away.

"Layna please."

"Please what? You're my brother...You heard them. We can't be together."

"Layna...this doesn't change my feelings about you at all."

"Nor mine but this is illegal Jason..."

"But I love you."

"And I you...Please...take me home."

I drove her home with tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't believe any of it. I found my true love and everything had gotten ripped from me in a split second. What could I do? Live in secret...when in my heart I would always know that I fucked my twin sister...my lover.

Layna got out of the car and gave me one final passionate kiss. I did not see her for a month afterward and haven't dated since.

One month later

--

I sat on the bathroom floor crying at the little plus sign not knowing what to do. I couldn't tell Jason...I couldn't tell anyone. No one but these bathroom walls would understand my pain and tears.

Dien
Dien
28 Followers