Never Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If your had really loved me, it should've been harder to drop me. Did you ever ask yourself why it was so easy to ditch me but not Lori? Maybe it was just easier to be mad at me because you didn't actually care about me as much as you said you did. I really don't understand how you could have done that if you loved me. Maybe it's just all bullshit."

Scott was just spewing words at Gia. He wasn't even thinking anymore. He loved her so much; the pain in his heart was oozing out of him in the form of verbal venom. He was about to open his mouth again when he saw Gia's eyes glisten. Before he even had a chance to open his mouth, she inhaled, her mouth shifted into a hard line and she stood quietly. Without a word, she turned and walked to the sliding doors that led into the house.

As she slid the door open, she turned once more. "Thanks for dinner, Scott."

Before Scott could stop her, Gia grabbed her bag and jumped into the car. The realization of her departure hit Scott as he heard her engine turn over. He wanted to stop her, but he couldn't make his feet move. The emotions that he'd been bottling for ten years had finally erupted and all he could do was sit there as the washed over him.

As Gia sped back onto the highway, she slammed her palm against the steering wheel. She had long promised herself that Scott would never again hurt her and forty-eight hours into their reunion, she found herself on the verge of tears. She blinked the burgeoning tears back and stomped on the gas, speeding back to her hotel and away from the only man that had ever hurt her.

*

Author's note:

Hi Readers,

Sorry that this chapter took so long. I've been trying to get this out one page at a time and I just started a new job that has me working constantly. I also had a little writer's block trying to figure out where to take this chapter. Luckily, I've got a pretty clear plan for the next few, so those should come much easier. As always, please vote and thanks a million for reading!

XOXO,

~Belle~