Never Enough Of You

Story Info
He gets a little morning love.
855 words
3.88
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I feel you stir at 5:50, I roll slowly to my left and drape an arm over you, pressing my face into your mane and making the the Huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaa noise that you've come to know means only one thing. I want you. Again. Just like last night. And you know I won't take no for an answer because, as you know, this morning might be the last time you see me. Life is not predictable.

But that's ok, because despite the two hours of loving you got from 9-11 last night, you feel me pressing into your back with a certain firmness that will not be denied. And my moistened fingertips are rubbing your nipples with knowing precision, coaxing the familiar rush of your own lubrication to pour forth and soak you.

Without a word, you pull me over onto you and suck my tongue gently, undulating your trimmed bush against my manhood. I know you love little bites in the morning when your nipples are tender, so I slide your nightie up and off and toss it towards the bathroom. And little bites are just what you get, just hard enough to hurt nicely, just soft enough to turn up your volume to a low roar.

"Ooooh, you bad boy. Eat my pussy with your hard tongue right now and make me cum. Make my little man in the boat ride the rough, rough seas, oh, please. Tongue-fuck me, Robbie-love."

That is all I need to hear, and I kiss down your belly to the your mons and run my fingertips over it with a firm pressure, engorging your clit with the combination of massage and my hot breath. Your legs lift up and over my shoulders, in prep for pressing your sex into my mouth as you cum. My tongue darts at the folds of your pussy, teasing open your honey pot and getting that first taste of your tart and yummy juices.

Slowly I lick up from bottom to top, tracing your outer lips with my lips and teeth, while my hands roam the soft skin of your outer thighs. I hear your breath catch in your throat as I suck your clit into my pursed lips and begin to tongue you in earnest. Your calves press into my back as you arch up and into my mouth with your need, your hands clutching the bed for support.

I wait and wait, circling all over your pussy with wet kisses, returning at last to your money spot in order to drive you crazy. Your orgasm builds in a series of expanding waves and I wait until you have almost peaked before rearing up in a flash, startling you with the speed of the the change in position.

Pinning back your arms in a mock gesture of imprisonment, I waste no time in settling my cock at your entrance, ready to take what I want and give you what you crave, again and again. Blinking through the haze of almost-orgasm, you struggle a moment with me and half close your legs in reaction to my outburst.

"You're mine now. You always were, and I own you body and soul. And now I'm going to take you." With that, I start a series of little strokes against your g-spot, nine shallow and one deep, nine shallow and one deep, nine shallow and one deep all the way to a bump against your cervix. After 5 minutes of this, I am as hard as a steel pole, your juices flowing out and over me in an slowly pulsing wave.

I release your arms, move down to kiss all over your face and mouth and feel you start to cum in a wave that I know will only broaden and deepen with each deep stroke I take. Your legs press me into you, your tongue is deep in my mouth and you release like a small series of explosions, moaning and howling into me as your soaking pussy hammers up and down my shaft.

I let you lie back and recover for a few seconds, then ask, "Are you ready for breakfast, baby?" You nod, a gleam in your eye telling me you want and need what lies in store.

In a flash, I am back to stoking my own fire, and I have you press your legs together so all of me can revel in the wetness and heat of your sex. I want to hold back, but can't deny you my release this morning, as we've become more wanton than in many a day.

I feel myself almost at the edge, and start to sit up to give you what you want, but your arms pull me down, your lips speak "No, inside me. All inside me. I want to feel you in me all day long."

That is it for me, as I pulse into you in a series of long contractions while you kiss me until I think my jaw will break. I am spent, exhausted from the intensity of our loving, left for wounded on the beaches of Mary Elizabeth.