Never Expected It

Story Info
What happened at a swinger's birthday party.
1.5k words
3.72
39.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Lindsay and I are swingers. We have been since I got back from Rome a year ago after being vanilla for the first 2 years of our marriage. During our time in the lifestyle, we have met a many different people, some of whom became good friends. One of them was Lyle. Lindsay had met him through a site for swingers. He was divorced. A real charmer, he and Lindsay hit it off on their first date at the hot tubs. Eventually he became our first 3 way. As time went on, Lindsay got pregnant and Lyle got a new girlfriend named Bess. He met Bess through the same site he met us, she but lived out in Colorado. She was organizing a huge birthday bash for him which we decided to attend. She would cover our cover charge, us being poor from the economic downturn. "You have to be there" she told Lindsay. "You've been with him very much since the beginning." We needed something to do since the pregnancy was wearing on Lindsay, so we went to the party.

We were to meet them at BaShoom's in San Ramon. When we got there, Bess paid our cover and we got in. Once inside, we reconnected with Giuseppe and Michaela, who we had swapped with before as well as met some new people. Lindsay was having fun with Dino and Lauren – as was I. We also met Sammi and Roland. Lindsay thought Roland was milk toast while she loved Dino's physique. I chatted a bit with Sammi and Lauren. They both were sexy but in their own way. Lauren was slender, but had a nice backside and a pretty face with eyes you cold get lost in forever. Sammi was blonde and very curvy, with very prominent hips, ass and tits you could get lost in forever.

While I was chatting with these two gorgeous women (Lindsay is extremely gorgeous as well) it was becoming abundantly clear that there was no seating in the place for us – it was all reserved. Further, Bess's best friend Deanna had forgotten her ID and they wouldn't let her into the club. All of this made us to decide to move the party back to the hotel suite that Lyle and Bess had for that night. Dino and Lauren had to get to another party so they took off. Later Lindsay mentioned to me that she'd like to get with those two again. Hotel room number in hand, we went to the hotel and parked. Roland and Sammi parked right next to us and followed us as we looked for the room and then finally found it. The whole time Sammi seemed to be sizing me up, but I figured it was probably nothing. Besides, Lindsay wasn't feeling like playing at all as she couldn't drink – which usually steadies her.

We got to the room and the party got into full swing. Beer and liquor flowed freely. Bess and Deanna started singing a song the two of them came up with when they were growing up and we were all chuckling at that. Right around the same time, Raquel and Kraig showed up. Raquel was somebody I had chatted with before online, and we flirted a bit. A nursing student, she had just completed her unit on OB/GYN and easily identified how far along Lindsay was in her pregnancy. After that, she sat down on the pillow of the bed in the hotel room and was chatting with Sammi. Right about the same time, I lay down between the two of them across the bed so I was upside down in relation to them and was lightly stroking both Sammi and Lindsay's thighs. Both Lisa and Sammi were chatting and Lindsay was stroking back. She was teasing me about touching Sammi without asking permission, to which I replied: "I don't think she's objecting, are you?" Sammi replied "Of course not!"

As the conversation continued, Sammi started stroking me back. I was enjoying both Lindsay and Sammi immensely when Sammi asked Lindsay "Can I kiss him?" to which she said "Yes." She had barely responded when Sammi grabbed me and enveloped me in a deep French kiss that seemed to go on and on. I grabbed her back and felt her warm softness envelop me, feeling her body all over. I was instantly hard. Taking her hand, I placed it on my cock through my jeans. She stroked it a bit and smiled. I started rubbing her pussy and clit through her pants as we sat upright and kissed again, worshipping each other's bodies. I reached down and slipped her pants down to her ankles, leaving her in her boy shorts while she ran her hands under my shirt, up and down. As this was happening I though to myself "Ok, this could be just oral.... Either way I'm going to enjoy this." I then slipped her boy shorts aside and slid a finger in her pussy, which I followed with my tongue on her clit. She moaned and purred as I did this to her and she sat up and took off her shoes, pants and boy shorts, giving me better access to her pussy. I then buried myself in her pussy, licking it up and down, tongue fucking her, sucking and swirling her clit with my tongue.

While I was doing this, she unzipped my jeans, pulled them down along with my boxers and started sucking my cock as I ravished her pussy with my tongue. I must have been doing a good job because she repeatedly came up from sucking my cock and licking my balls moaning and purring very loudly. Her mouth felt heavenly as she sucked on the head of my cock, licked with her tongue and took it deep into her throat. As I wasn't sure how far this was going to go, I continued to eat her pussy with a furious abandon.

Then Roland said "He's got a hard cock there. Do you want to ride it?" She responded that she did and I checked my pockets to see if I had any condoms. I didn't and they didn't either. Roland and Raquel each went to their own cars and came back with condoms. While they were doing this, Sammi stripped naked and removed my shirt, pants and boxers and we made out and did some more oral until they got back.

When they got back, Roland handed Sammi a condom which she put on my cock. Then, holding it up, she straddled me and slid it into her pussy slowly, getting used to the girth and savoring all 7 inches of me, looking right into my eyes with a look of total pleasure on her face. Then she started to ride me. Man it felt great! I lay back and enjoyed as Sammi the sex goddess rode me, her pussy clutching my cock and her tits bouncing with every stroke. I squeezed her ass hard and played with her tits as she fucked me with an abandon.

Then she said she wanted me to ride her doggie style. I was getting lost in her eyes so I asked if I could fuck her missionary first so I could look her in the eye as I fucked her. She eagerly rolled off and spread her legs for me forming an open V. I knelt between her legs and slid my cock back into her, going balls deep on the down stroke. I started thrusting and looked her in the eye as I fucked her. I was also caressing her smooth soft body and kissing her as I fucked her, looking in the eye. She was smiling with that very sexy smile of hers and moaning the entire time.

I then pulled out and motioned her to get on her hands and knees. She did and was rewarded by my cock sliding back into her pussy and fucking her hard from behind. I pulled her hair and slapped her gorgeous ass as I fucked her hard. Then I put her legs between mine and continued to fuck her hard. Eventually we collapsed on the bed, me on top of her, cock still fucking her pussy hard and deep. I just kept on fucking and riding her until I was about to cum. Then I flipped her back over into missionary position and mounted her again. I fucked her for what seemed like an eternity in this position until I came, and hard. Even though I had a condom on, she felt me cum and got this really nasty as well as contented smile on her face as I came.

We looked into each other's eyes as I pulled out of her pussy. "Oh my god that was good" I said.

She said "Oh yeah that was."

"God you're so sexy, the smile, the eyes, mmmmm!!!" I said.

"I love that sexy bald head MMMMMMMM!!!!" She said as she grabbed my head and held it close. Eventually the afterglow faded and I got up and went to check on Lindsay. She wanted to go home as she wasn't feeling well. I apologized for not pulling her in on that one to make a 3 way which she accepted. She did give me permission to return to the party, which I did.

Part II coming up shortly.