Never Give Up - It's Not Too Late

Story Info
Hot sex between brother-in-law & sister-in-law.
3.9k words
4.58
49.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was smiling all the way home after his wonderful morning with Tina, his Sister-in-law. He'd not reached that level of sexual satisfaction at any time in his near 60 years and sex during his 34 year marriage had been OK but nothing that reached this level of pleasure. He was determined for his new sexual lease-of-life it to continue and soon.

Tina had agreed to carry on experimenting with him now that she had found out what she had been missing after all those wasted years with Paul, and she spent the rest of that morning just sitting thinking about the extremes of sexual joy Jack had brought out of her.

Neither of them felt guilty about Jack still being married and they didn't see any reason for that to change. They could carry as long as they liked, for nobody would even dream about them doing anything like this. It's so out of character for both of them.

Jack rang Tina straight away as soon as he got home. He'd forgotten to ask when she was likely to be at home again in the mornings as that offered the best opportunity for them without complications of daughters or wives being around.

"Thanks again darling for that. I can't describe how I feel or what that meant. It was just so, so special" he was almost purring as his mind took him back to jus a couple of hours ago.

Tina was almost crying as she just couldn't really find the words. "Special just doesn't describe what you did to me Jack. I had no idea that my body was capable of multiple orgasms or even just one that good and I lost count of how many I had as it seemed like one massive one," she paused as her mind also wandered back to those cherished moments. They arranged to meet the following Tuesday giving them a full week to recover and compose themselves. "Before I go," Jack said, "How do you fancy being shaved? Everything I read suggests that women get more feeling when there is no hair in the way."

Tina was taken aback a little. She'd never really considered this even though Paul had broached it some years ago, but this was different. It was jack asking and she trusted him.

"Yes OK," she said "I've only got my lady-shaver for my arms and legs."

"That'll do sweetheart. Do you want me to do it for you next week?" and she agreed, rather pleased that she didn't have to do it as she was scared of cutting her self or worse.

Jack spent the next morning in the City Centre where there was a Sex Shop selling marital aids and he'd been there a few years previously when he bought a vibrator for Sarah which was virtually never used.

He spent a lot of time looking through various vibrators and he felt quite embarrassed as it was young girl assistant, not much out of her teens, who enquired if he needed any help.

"Is it for your wife or girlfriend?" she asked. "Is she young or more mature?"

Jack answered but was getting more embarrassed as this girl was so brazen in trying to help.

"I'm sorry," she said, "It's just that we get so many men who don't know what a girl needs that I try and point them in a direction I think they should. After all I know what I like." Jack decided to open up and tell her what he thought he wanted and the girl smiled and went across to another display and opened the locked panel.

"I think this is what would suit you and your girlfriend best initially. This is sometimes called a 'pocket rocket' and is perfect for massaging the clitoris with very strong vibrations." She passed it over to him and showed him how to turn it on and it buzzed strongly but quietly in his hand.

"I love that one," she said quite openly, "I've come many a time with mine."

Jack was getting quite red in the face as she fetched a larger box out of the drawer. "Now for afters, I suggest you get on of these," she opened the box to reveal this long latex vibrator with ribs and lumps and a hooked branch at the bottom which looked like rabbits ears.

"This is the latest 'Rabbit' vibrator for not only clitoral stimulation but it has rotating pearls for G Spot stimulation at the same time. If that's not enough it also moves in and out and from side to side at the same time. It also has a hands-free feature which means your girlfriend can push it in set the switch to random and just lie back and come. Oh fucking hell! The thought of that nearly makes me come now," she said knowing that she had Jack convinced.

Jack was very red in face and the girl just smiled at him before asking if he would like to buy these. Jack just nodded before asking, "Have you got any bondage restraints?" feeling rather sheepish.

"Jesus babe, your going for broke with this girl aren't you? I take it she's not your wife?" she laughed as she went back to the rack and came out with an under-bed kit which had four restraints attached.

"I might come and join you when you're using this lot, sweetheart," and Jack was not sure whether she was joking or not.

She was wrapping everything up and placing it all in a large plain bag and all the time carrying on her sales pitch. She could tell she'd got Jack where she wanted him and she was on a good commission.

"Would you like anything for yourself? I bet you do" she asked so suggestively that Jack nearly burst a blood vessel. "I'll tell you what, as you're such a good customer, I'll throw in a vibrating vagina for free. How's that? It'll do for you or your girlfriend to use on you."

She fetched this pink soft latex vagina in a box and popped it in the bag. "Don't forget to hide this lot so your wife doesn't find them babe," she offered very politely and Jack started to leave.

"She's a very lucky girl Babe," she smiled, "I hope everything goes OK. Bye babe. Keep it up."

Jack left the shop not sure whether he was on his head or his heals but his wallet was certainly a lot thinner.

Both Jack and Tina had been on tenterhooks since arranging their next meeting and had found it a little difficult adjusting to their new-found friendship. Trying to do all the normal day-to-day things at home and with the family was strained by their knowledge of what they had done and were planning to do soon. Jack had called Tina one evening but Zoe answered so the conversation was a bit disjointed.

Jack was fidgeting on the Tuesday morning as he was itching to get away but didn't want to leave until Sarah had gone to work, but this day Sarah on a late start. In the end Jack made his excuses and left for Tina's house with some mundane excuse about seeing a mate about some job which needed doing.

When he got to Tina's house she was only just arriving home from taking Zoe to school. She'd got up late and missed the school bus.

As soon as they went inside and the doors were locked they embraced and kissed like long-lost lovers and Jack picked up his bag and then lifted the slight figure of Tina and carried them upstairs to the same bedroom. As usual everything was spotless and tidy and Jack laid her gently on the bed and took his jacket and shoes off. As he laid his jacket on the arm of the bedside chair he noticed the smooth shape of Tina's lady-shaver all ready for action.

"We may need some cream sweetheart," as Tina climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom.

This gave Jack just enough time to throw the under-bed straps into position and bring one up in each corner before Tina came back into the bedroom.

She didn't spot the straps as she stood next to Jack, nor did she notice that the bag was open and all the unpacked sex aids were there for all to see. Jack leaned down and kissed her passionately whilst moving the bag under the bed out of sight.

He started to undress Tina who willingly helped him until she was naked again. This time she insisted on Jack being naked as well and soon they were standing kissing caressing each other until Jack lifted Tina easily and laid her on the bed.

"Shaving time Babe," he said taking hold of the shaver and turning it on. It had push up trimmers which he quickly started to use of Tina's neat bush. It was a good trimmer and the pubic hair yielded easily coming off in large amounts until it was very short stubble. Then he opened her legs wide and quickly spotted that there were the tell-tale signs of arousal on her pussy which was already moist.

Tina was lying back clutching the bedclothes tightly as he started to trim all the longer hairs around her mound, clitoris then around her outer and inner labia lips being extremely careful not to nick her in this very sensitive area.

Once all the longer hairs were gone Jack started to use the smooth foil shaver on her mound until she was as bald there as the rest of her skin. Tina was really squirming now as the vibration from the shaver were turning her on even more and Jack had to tell her to keep still as he was now in the delicate areas. The only short stubbly hairs were around her anus and labia walls with a few between the inner and outer lips.

Tina was nearly coming as he shaved her so close and when he shaved over her clitoral hood she could no longer hold back and Tina erupted in a glorious exhibition of a woman in ecstasy. Her back and hips were jerking and Jack only just moved the shaver out of her vaginal area in time.

When she had calmed down enough Jack finished off shaving the final few hairs and leaned back to admire his handiwork. Tina didn't know that he'd never done this before but he had made a good job and she was al bald down there now as when she was a young girl.

He rubbed some of the soothing cream onto her red areas and just the movement of massaging the cream in, got her jerking again. "God she was up for this again," he smiled to himself. He stepped back off the edge of the bed and pulled her up with him as she looked down as her shaven pussy and felt wonderful. "Doesn't it look different?" she mused as she went over to a full-length mirror and looked at herself.

Jack looked at her reflection in the mirror and pointed out that in the pornography world she would have a 'camel-toe' with the pronounced crease produced by her large outer pussy lips.

"Do you like it?" she asked and Jack nodded.

"I fucking love it darling. In fact I could eat it again but I have another experiment to try out first," he pronounced.

Tina noticed that Jack had the start of an erection which was a good sign and she'd found another pack of Viagra in her drawer which was good, as there was only one of the others left. Jack had suffered from erectile dysfunction for quite a while and Tina had given him Viagra during their first session last week and it had worked brilliantly.

"What do you want me to try this morning O Master?" she quipped with a smile.

Jack rearranged the pillows again like last week and lifted her naked body and laid her on her back along the pillows with and extra pillow under the small of her back.

"Open your legs as wide as you can without hurting yourself." he ordered and took one of her ankles and fastened it into the anklet near the corner of the bed. Before Tina could react or even work out what he was doing he had her other ankle tied into the other anklet.

"I hope your going to like this darling as everything I've read says that sex whilst tied up is the greatest sexual experience you can have," she didn't resist as she trusted him not to hurt her, and after all his track record for sex with her was 110% so far. She lay back and let him tie her up.

As he tied her wrist into the other two armlets he told her that this is called Bondage. "I think you'll love this especially with the new toys I've bought for you," as found the adjusters and slowly tightened them until Tina's body was stretched out tight with her tummy really stretched -- She was ready.

Her freshly shaved pussy looked fantastic as he picked up the long mirror and angled it so Tina could see herself. She could not believe that it was her stretched out like a porn star ready for fucking.

Jack could not resist the temptation and took his digital camera out of his bag and took a picture of the glorious sight in front of him. He'll treasure this photo forever. Tina was not so sure but she soon had her mind taken off it.

Jack now took the two vibrators from the bag and concealed them from Tina's view as he climbed between her spread legs. As Tina lay there the only contact she had with Jack was his finger gently rubbing her clitoris and this was all it took to bring her off again to her first orgasm in bondage and her second of the morning.

Jack took the pocket rocket, turned it on and replaced his finger with the intense vibrations directly onto her clitoris. Her orgasm just grew and grew as the vibrations went through her most sensitive bud like an electric shock. What little movement she had in her restraints didn't stop her body jerking and twisting with this exquisite sensation.

Holding the pocket rocket with one hand pressed on Tina's clit he took hold of the Rabbit and turned it on to adjust it to its fully retracted position then pushed the penis like head up to her pussy lips and gently pushed it inside her. The girth of the vibrator was larger than her ex Paul so her pussy stretched open around the Rabbit and Jack gently pushed it all the way in until the rabbit ears tucked under the hood and touched her clit. Even though it was over 7 inches long, Tina was still receiving such tremendous sensations from the 'rocket' that she didn't seem to notice the intrusion penetrating her vagina.

When Jack turned the rabbit vibrations on she noticed with a scream of surprise and pleasure as the vibes from the rocket were replaced by the vibes from the rabbit. He then switched on the rotate, then the in-out moved and the twisting and took his hands away leaving Tina being fucked by the rabbit with no-one else touching her. She squirted slightly as the orgasm exploded but there was now stopping the monster inside which was fucking her so wonderfully. She was moving as much as she could in her tight restraints but all she could do was come, and come she did until the pillows between her legs were really wet with her fluids.

Orgasm followed orgasm as the rabbit did its thing. Jack used the pocket rocket on her nipples to enhance her pleasure even more and looking down on her face screwed up in ecstasy and her eyes tight shut. He kissed her and she opened her mouth and their tongues met.

Tina was in heaven again as the 'new' man in her life brought her, once again, to heights of pure sexual pleasure that she'd never even dreamed were possible. She could feel the monster inside her twisting and moving all on its own and her clitoris felt as if it was on fire with intense vibrations.

She'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had as she was so exhausted from her orgasms; and still the rabbit carried on fucking her. The feelings it was generating in her were too wonderful

Jack just watched and smiled as Tina lay there twitching and jerking as the rabbit continued to bring her off but it was plain that there couldn't come much more as her chest was heaving with the stress of it and he decided to give her one last peak before releasing her.

He took hold of the rabbit and started fucking her with it. In and out at high speed as Tina bucked and twisted with this sudden change. He pulled it right out and turned it round, and pushed it as far in as it would go but with the ears, which had been massaging her clitoris, now hard up against her anus.

Tina suddenly tensed as this new sensation took hold of her and another orgasm racked her from head to toe. What a sensation after all that she'd been through as she screamed the house down in her ecstasy.

Jack just held the rabbit in place until the orgasm subsided then he started fucking her pussy with it again, but there was little reaction now. Tina was totally fucked and he'd done it again and it was a lovely feeling of pride to bring a woman to such sexual satisfaction.

He pulled the rabbit out of her and showed her what had been giving her such wonderful feeling and he pushed it up to her mouth so she could taste herself. She opened her mouth and Jack pushed it in as she closed her lips around it.

It was time to release her from her bondage and Tina just laid there totally spent until Jack lifter her off the pillows so she could sit up on the side of the bed. She reached over to Jack and they embraced and kissed as she thanked him over and over again.

Tina picked up the Viagra packet from the side of the bed and took out the little blue diamond shaped tablet. Jack willingly swallowed it.

"I think it's your turn Jack sweetheart," she said holding on of the restraints up, "let's see if we can do the same to you."

Although you could hardly call Jack's body attractive with his pot belly and surplus fat, when he was stretched out tight with two pillows under his bottom and his arms and legs taught, it was hard to tell he was overweight.

Tina wasn't bothered, she owed this man so much and she was going to do as much as she could to make this moment stand out in his memory for ever. She strained to tighten his bonds even more until his chest was stretched. Jack's erection was growing even before the Viagra took effect and it was now almost fully hard as she gently tickled his balls and along his shaft.

Tina picked up the pocket rocket and started touching it around his nipples and down to his groin where she worked it all the way round his balls and she noticed how he twitched when she got near his anus. She touched the vibrating head again right on his anal opening and he jerked again, so she kept vibing him until she suddenly thought of something.

She left the rocket tucked between the cheeks of his bottom and the tip touching his anus then picked up the rabbit and tried all the settings until she settled on the 'vibration only' setting.

She removed the rocket and pushed rabbit under his bottom until the ears were just touching his anus, then she pushed it slightly until it was inside him.

Jack was moaning loudly as he's never had anything like this, even though he'd seen it on the internet. The vibration though his anus made his prostate gland go mad and his erection was now like a bar of steel as the exquisite treatment he was getting took hold of him.

Tina could see a drip of his fluids from the engorged head of his penis and she gently took him in both hands and lightly wanked him as he moaned and jerked and even to an amateur like Tina she knew he couldn't last long and she pulled his erection vertical and slowly worked her hands up and down his bar-like manhood.

Jack was in absolute heaven, even more extreme than the wanking in the shower last week as the intense feeling of the vibrator up his anus and Tina's almost teasing slowness as she stroked him caused him to swoon and cry out "Oh fucking hell yes!" as the seed in him rose to a crescendo. "Ah! I'm coming," he screamed as Tina carried on in the same way gently rubbing concentrating on the inflamed helmet.

Tina was amazed when the sperm shot out nearly two feet in the air before dropping back on her hands. There was so much of it and there were three distinct ejections as jack's orgasm ripped through him.

Last week at this point Jack had tried to pull her hands away before she took him in her mouth, but this time he could not move as she went down on him and licked and sucked his helmet as his orgasm continued.

Tina had enjoyed doing this last week even though it was the first time, but this time she go a shock as Jack arched his back as best he could in his restraints and he jerked again and a small amount of his hot sperm hit the back of Tina's throat nearly choking her. Tina didn't lift off as she carried on sucking and licking and she actually swallowed his cum.

Jack was desperate for her to stop as the sensations of her tongue on his highly sensitive helmet was causing him to nearly pass out, but she was not stopping until he had one last jerk as his body ejected the last of his cum. Then she stopped as he felt his erection starting to fade.

12