Never in a Million Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"That's it baby, that's it...give it to me...cum for me baby, let your dirty, naughty Aunt have your creamy, nasty fuck juice!"

Needless to say, I gave it to her.

I think it was one of the most intense, longest climaxes I had ever had. I lost count of the number of spurts that I felt skyrocket from the tip of my cock into her mouth as she swallowed it, even to the point where she could no longer keep up with it, allowing some of my juice to roll out of the corners of her mouth, dripping down and splashing against her bare breasts in an obscene display of further decadence. Even when the last throb, the last spurt had left my cock, she now held, rolling my dick back and forth against her hard nipples again, smearing the remnants of my spending around those, licking her lips, looking up and smiling at me.

I smiled back at her, and then said...."Oh by the way, apology accepted!"

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers