Never Leave Up the Toilet Seat

Story Info
Mistress punishes Her house boy.
1.1k words
3.88
56.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy Sunday night. Mistress had everything in place for for her house boy. She hurried to light the candles and lay out all of her wares for the evening. Dildo, strap on, massager, oil free candles, ice, clothes pins and her favorite, the paddle.

Stevie knocked gently three times as he was instructed to do. Mistress led him into her foyer and greeted him with a smile, as he placed her tribute on the front table, a case of her favorite spirits and two packs of cigarettes. "Good boy" Mistress smiled. He knelt down before her and kissed her hand and her feet.

"Go over by the sofa and stand there." Mistress instructed firmly. She disappeared to her bedroom and returned to Stevie standing there, shivering with excitement. Mistress sat down on the sofa and placed her feet up on the coffee table. As she lit her cigarette, she ordered him to strip.

Stevie began to remove his sweater, and t shirt. He then blushed as he began to undo his pants. "I am prepared as instructed ma'am." He pulled down his jeans to reveal the hot pink thong Mistress made him purchase. It was his uniform for when he cleaned her house.

Mistress smiled with approval. "You are a good boy, and once you finish cleaning my bathroom, you will be rewarded. Now, get your ass in there and get to work!" She spanked him across his cheeks as he headed to her bathroom.

When Stevie was finished he went to the refrigerator, took out a beer for his Mistress, and kneeled down beside the sofa where she rested. "My work is complete ma'am, I hope you approve."

Mistress took the beer from him and took a sip, "well, let me see how you did." She thought to herself, that toilet seat better be down! Stevie obediently followed her to the bathroom.

Her long silk black robe flowed behind her as she walked. The clicking of her boots on the floor stirred him to no end. Mistress' bathroom sparkled, she could eat off the floor, he had done such a fantastic job. She looked over at the toilet seat and saw that it was upright.

"You stupid slut!" Mistress screamed. She grabbed Stevie by the hair and led him into the bedroom. "You will pay for leaving the toilet seat up, didn't I tell you to never ever do so?"

He trembled "I am sorry ma'am." She slapped him across the face "What the fuck were you thinking?" Mistress was pissed, and Stevie should have known better. She pointed to the floor right before her and she demanded "on your knees right here you stupid pig."

Stevie responded quickly and scrambled to be at Mistress' feet. She walked around him and reached into the pocket of her robe to pull out a silk blindfold. She stood before him and grabbed his chin. He looked up at her lovingly, panting, scared and excited. Her heaving breasts were spilling over her corset, he was blinded by her beauty.

Mistress was a almost 6 feet tall in her thigh high boots, her big beautiful black ass was covered by the robe, but her breasts made him ache with desire, her long brown hair framed her angelic face, but her eyes were cold. He knew he was in for it.

Mistress covered his eyes with the blindfold, whispering in his ear how she was displeased with his performance, and for that she would have to redden his ass. Once the blindfold was secure, she ordered him to stick his hands out directly in front of him. She tied his hands with rope joining the wrists.

"You will think of your fuck up everyday for the next week every time you sit down!" Mistress growled. "Now get your ass up!" She yelled as she yanked on the rope holding his hands. Mistress led him to the bed and leaned him over it.

She gently rubbed his ass admiring how clear and white it was, getting excited about making it red and raw. Stevie nuzzled his head into the mattress, enjoying her every touch.

Mistress pulled out a brush, she used lightly and gently over his body, he got goose pimples from every gentle stroke, Mistress enjoyed how he seemed to be so comfortable, she knew that would have to change, the shock and surprise of the sting always pleases her. "You like that my pet? she asked.

"Yes Mistress he moaned, I love the way you touch me" She reached for her paddle and gently rubbed it on his bottom. And just as he appeared to be the most relaxed, she drew it back whack, right across both cheeks. He whimpered.

She whacked each cheek four more times. "The next time" whack "you ever" whack "leave my toilet seat up" whack, "will be the end of you, you filthy pig!" whack.

He whimpered "Oh Mistress please forgive me, I long to please you." Whack, "Shut up I did not give you permission to speak!"

Mistress leaned over and took and ice cube and ran it along his ass cheeks, they were reddened for sure. He moaned in ecstasy, he loved the way she took such good care of him. As she slid the ice over his ass she reached for the burning candle, to drip wax on his ass to make it even redder. With each drizzle of wax, he moaned in such joy.

She reached for the paddle again and spanked him a few more times on each cheek. Then she paused to put on her strap on. Mistress then walked up by his head and stroked it. "You're such a good boy, you just need to be shown the way" .

She then grabbed his hair fiercely and forced his mouth onto her cock. "Suck it you slut." She forced it down his throat and he gagged and choked on it, loving every bit of it. Then she yanked his head away from it and growled in his ear, "Get your ass up on all fours on the bed. I am nowhere near finished with you slut!"

Mistress walked back around the bed and whipped off his thong. She climbed up behind him and entered him quickly. Deep, intense, fierce thrusts she shoved into him.

She pulled his head back and to see the panic, the joy, the horror across his face. She pushed his head down into the mattress as she ground her hips uncontrollably and he squealed. She pulled out of him and he moaned "Thank you mistress, I do so adore you."

Mistress reached for her paddle and whacked him twice more on each cheek. Then she smoothed over it with an ice cube. He was in a euphoric state. She sat down on the bed next to his head as he panted from his pleasure. She removed the tie at the wrists and his blindfold, and stoked his face, you are a good slut, but don't ever fucking leave my toilet seat up anymore. Now get dressed and go home, I am sleepy.

He smiled, "yes Mistress."