Never say Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh my fucking god, you're too fucking good at this, ohhhh god, ohh fuck me, here it comes, ohhhh god, its coming, ohh, ohhhh now now now, cumming now hard good god."

I don't know how loud I was screaming and yelling but I frankly didn't care. I don't remember an orgasm like this maybe ever. Tom knew enough to leave my clit alone and just fuck me with his fingers.

The intense release when he put his finger into my ass was like rocket fire. I was covered in sweat and delirious with powerful waves that just kept coming. I don't know when but he pulled his fingers out of me and he climbed onto the bed next to me. He just held me until the strong contractions in my pussy finally slowed and stopped.

"Oh my god, if every woman in the world could cum like that they wouldn't care if they never had a stiff cock in them again. Tom men with ten inch raging hard cocks have nothing on you."

As my hand fell to my thighs I felt something I didn't expect. There, semi hard was Tom's cock. I wrapped my hand around him and slowly began stroking him, I could feel it fill up and I knew that this was one chance.

Now I know your all thinking I was going to put that cock in my pussy but that wouldn't have helped Tom at all. This man needed a chance to cum without any pressure. The thought of having to perform, fuck me, was enough to cause him unnecessary anxiety; this was the perfect time for the best possible blow job I had ever given.

I gently pushed him down on the bed. The fact that he was already sitting on the edge was good the less he had to move around and begin to get nervous was the better.

With my hand on his growing cock, I started at his mouth kissing him, passionate kisses, and moved down licking his chest, biting and teasing his nipples. I could feel him getting stronger and finally after licking the inside of his thighs and kissing his ball sac, I went for the main dish. Tom had a raging hot hard cock.

I slithered down off the bed onto the floor and kneeling on my knees I wet my lips with all the saliva I could muster and lowered my mouth over his cock. I could feel him trembling and I wanted to go slow. Up and down easy, gliding over his stiff rock hard manhood. His body wasn't in any way rembling now, he was grinding up and down in and out of my mouth. This was Tom feeling like a man again and I was making him remember this one for the rest of his days.

I suck and licked him; I wet my hand with the juices between my legs that were running down like rain. This was the hottest blow job I'd ever given, it was getting me crazy. When my fingers were drenched in my fluids I grasped his cock and stroked him. I sucked his balls in and out of my mouth and kept steady pressure. He was so close; I could hear the change in his breathing and feel the swell in his cock. I quickly put that steel hard erection in my mouth and starting stroking. When I felt Tom's hands on the side of my head holding on and taking over I let go and he fucked my mouth to a full mind blowing cum erupting orgasm.

The more I swallowed the more he shot into my mouth and down my throat. Tom must have sustained his bliss for several minutes more before he literally pulled my mouth off him and couldn't move another muscle.

We were both covered in sweat. I crawled up next to him and after a few minutes I leaned up and smiled at his eyes. Happy and proud that he was the man he remembered, even if it was just this one time he was a satisfied old man.

As with all my stories, it didn't end there. The night was young, Tom was feeling young again and I was a young woman in the right place with the right old man at the right time. You may think you know what happened next. You'll just have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

12