Never Too Late for Good Loving

Story Info
Young man meets a sexy older woman.
1.9k words
4.31
113k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arrived at the airport early for his 5 pm flight to Boston. Another day, another airport. City to city, hotel to hotel. he sat down and was doing some work when he noticed a woman sitting opposite from him.

She looked to be in her 70's, with white hair and a beautiful smile. She was wearing a very pretty pink dress with flowers, nylons and low heels. She was reading her book and did not notice Sam looking at her, or so he thought.

Sam have always loved older women, especially in dresses and skirts. They are so feminine and arousing. Well, he continued to do my work and looked up at one point and we made eye contact and smiled at each other. Sam asked if she was also flying to Boston and she said yes, she was visiting some old friends of hers. She asked what he was going for and he said for business. They chatted aimlessly for a moment or two and silence once again came between them.

After their little chit chat, Sam became aware of her face, body and legs. She had a soft face, white hair, wore glasses and had a warm smile. She also had a shapely and curvy body with breasts that were visible, but not huge and then her legs, long and smooth in the smoke colored nylons she was wearing. She was foxy, to say the least.

Sam continued to work, but now, he kept shooting little peeks at this woman every couple of seconds and his mind was now no longer on his work. Sam noticed that she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and with each movement, her dress rose just a bit more, until he was looking at her knees and part of her thighs. Now Sam really began to look!! Was she wearing panty hose or a garment with garters. He hoped for the latter. His heart was all aflutter with the anticipation of finding out.

At this moment, she looked up and caught Sam staring. He blushed, but all she did was smile and resumed reading her book. He went back to work feeling somewhat ashamed of myself and embarrassed, but still curious what lie underneath her dress.

After a few more minutes, Sam dared to look once again and lo and behold, her dress was now even higher and there was the lace of a beautiful white slip, peeking out with a wider expanse of her thigh. He was now aroused and he could feel my pants begin to bulge with a growing erection. Sam could not concentrate; he was hot and wanted to see more.

Once more, she caught him looking and smiled, but this time, instead of just resuming her reading, she slowly uncrossed her legs, very slowly, and spread her legs just enough for him to see that she was wearing an open bottom girdle with pink nylon panties. He was now trembling with excitement and as quickly as she had shown me her essence under her dress, she stood up and asked Sam to please watch her things as she had to go the ladies room. He stammered a "sure, he would be happy to", ever sounding like a fool, he was sure.

Sam thought, Why did she have to tell me she was going to the ladies room. Now he could picture her going into the stall, locking the door and slowly raising her dress and slip and pulling down her beautiful and lacy pink panties and squatting over the toilet bowl. There she was, in all her splendor, her chubby yet smooth pussy, with wisps of pubic hair curling about and then the hissing sound of her peeing. When finished, Sam could imagine her taking some tissue and blotting herself dry, standing up and pulling up her panties, flushing and being on her way. He wondered whether she knew what he was thinking!

He saw her out of the corner of his eye as she returned and smiled as she sat down. Sam immediately noticed that she had undone a few of the buttons on the front of her dress and every time she bent over, he could clearly see her lacy pink bra, sheer in nature and the hint of her creamy breasts. With each movement of bending over, he caught further glimpses of her smooth, full and creamy breasts until there it was, a stubby, pointy and full pink nipple. he was ready to cream my pants!! This woman was hot!!

Sam's thoughts was interrupted by the announcement that boarding was going to begin for flight 450 to Boston. He gathered his things as he was a frequent flyer and can pre board. He got on the plane, found his seat, an aisle with one seat next to him, put his things in the overhead bin, got a couple of blankets and pillows and sat down to read.

About 10 minutes later, Sam felt a tap on his shoulder, looked up and there she was, saying that she had the seat next to him. He couldn't believe his good fortune. Sam arose, took her bags and put them in the overhead while she got comfortable.

They began to chat. Her name was Helena and that she was from Lake Worth, Florida. Sam told her his name and that we only lived about 45 minute's away from each other. We chatted and further learned that we had lived about 40 minutes apart in New York on Long Island as well.

They resumed our respective reading as they prepared for takeoff. Helena mentioned that she doesn't like to fly and would it be alright if she held onto him during takeoff. Sam smiled and said absolutely with the thought that she could hold onto to him somewhere else as well.

As the engines started, the air conditioning came on blowing very cold. Helena asked if Sam had an extra blanked and he gave her one of his. Sam opened it for her and spread it over her lap, carefully touching her thighs in the process and feeling the steel metal of her garters. This was not lost on her at all. He wrapped a blanket around his lap as well and they both got ready for takeoff.

As the plane roared down the runway, Helena lifted the arm rest between us and squeezed closer to Sam and put her arm through his and leaned on his shoulder. The plane were now airborne and she was squeezing harder and harder, so Sam put his arm around her and just held her tight.

All of a sudden, she put her hand under his blanket and began to rub his thighs, inching ever so closely northward. Sam looked at her and she smiled that pretty smile while asking him if it was OK. Sam smiled and said, just fine my dear. She was now rubbing his cock outside his pants and it felt wonderful. He was hard as a rock and blushing like crazy. If someone had asked Sam a question at that time, he probably would have chirped like a bird.

While Helena was engaged in giving him pleasure, he removed his arm from her shoulder and placed his hand under her blanket. Sam slowly began to lift her dress and massage her thighs outside her slip. He kept feeling the garters and he would lift them and let them snap back on her thigh which brought a momentary twitch from her body, but a huge smile from her face.

They both became more bold, she seeking his zipper and Sam had his hand going under her slip. She had spread her legs at this point, giving him far greater access and he took it with joy. Sam moved his hand firmly on the inside of her thighs until he felt the smooth nylon of her beautiful pink panties. Helena 's natural scent began to rise to Sam's nostrils indicating her own arousal.

Helena had now gotten Sam's belt undone, pants open and zipper part way down and was rubbing him deliciously outside his underwear. Sam thought that it felt absolutely wonderful. He. I slipped his hand over Helena 's panty crotch and began to massage her in that area. It didn't take long until her musky scent was clearly evident and he slipped his finger under her panties and felt her pubic hair and teased her pussy lips. She was wet!! She had a begging look on her face, so after teasing for a few more moments, Sam slowly inserted one finger into her honey pot, rubbed it around and removed it, bringing it right to my lips and licking and sucking her juices into his mouth. How strong, salty and heady it tasted. Sam wished there had been a way for him to put his head between her legs and eat her pussy, but alas, his fingers would have to suffice. Sam thought, oh, we should all suffer so!!!

Helena had now put her hands on Sam's hard cock and was slowly massaging his balls and shaft at the same time. He was in ecstasy. To anyone looking at them, they appeared to be two people in idle chatter. He now was plunging his fingers in and out of Helena with a squishing sound emanating from her pussy. Sam dug deeper to see if he could feel her puckered and wrinkled anal ring. Barely, but he gave that a swipe as well and inhaled her natural odor there as well. The mixture of her pussy scent and anal scent were enough to almost make him cum.

Sam and Helena were both now close to cumming and were both fingering and stroking in earnest. Helena was so wet and juicy, her panties were soaked and Sam's cock was about to explode. They looked at each other and with clenched teeth, and both came at the same moment. Sam felt such an amazing release with cum shooting all over her hand and arm and her juices running out all over his fingers and hand. They both sighed, removed their hands and she ate his cum while he sucked off all her juices.

Sam asked her if he could keep her panties as a souvenir and she said that she needed to use the bathroom and would be right back. Upon her return, she stuck her panties in his pocket with a wink.

The plane landed safely and they began preparing to deplane and go our separate ways. Sam asked Helena for her phone number so he could call her and gave her his at the hotel as well as his cell #.

They went down to get their luggage, chatting, laughing and smiling, like old and good friends. What they had established between them was more than just sex. It was a common bond of fun, laughter and conversation; all ingredients for healthy and enjoyable intimacy.

Sam helped Helena carry her luggage out and helped her get a cab. they hugged and said goodbye with the promise of meeting again.

Sam couldn't get her out of his mind, this hot, sexy, funny, bright and captivating white haired beauty. He knew he would see her again. As he was getting his rental car, Sam put his hand in his pocket to get something and there they were; He had completely forgotten; a pink nylon ball filled with Helena. Now he couldn't wait to get to the hotel.

TO BE CONTINUED...