Never Too Much Pregnancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

When I was done I kissed her lightly on the neck and followed this with a slight nibble. She ran one hand through my hair and kept the other locked around my balls, milking me slightly, encouraging the last bit of semen out of my prick.

"That was wonderful," she whispered in my ear as she continued to work my prick.

"Thank you," I said. I had to ask her a favor. "Would you mind if I went down on you? I love eating out a woman after she's been fucked."

She startled slightly and pushed away from me so that I could see her face. "Are you teasing me?" she asked.

A flush of embarrassment brightened my face, but in the darkness I'm sure she didn't see. "No, I'd love to go down on you."

I was disappointed in her answer. "No. I'm saving the cream pie for my husband." My wet, mostly flaccid cock slipped from her pussy. I was surprised to find in another person—or at least her husband—who had such an interest in cream pies as I did. "Can you hand me my panties?" she asked. I glumly nodded and crawled off her. With more than a little bit of regret, I handed her the silky undergarment and watched as she carefully eased them up her smooth legs to once again cover her denuded pussy. Almost immediately they started to soak up my cum. I licked my lips; that was one snack I would be missing. Once she had her panties on, she rolled off the bed and started dressing.

"Where are you going?" I asked somewhat plaintively.

"Home," she answered. "I have a cream pie to feed my husband. I thought Justine would have told you all of this," she said, somewhat distracted by the process on putting on her clothes.

"No," I said ruefully. "But I can hear her laughing now. She probably knew you'd do this."

Justine slipped her shoes back on and looked up at me with a wink. "We might have even planned it." She stood up on tiptoes, patted the side of my face, kissed me lightly on the lips and walked out the bedroom door. "Don't worry, lover. I'll be back soon for more. You're the best fuck I've had in a long time."

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers
12