Never Too Old To Dream Pt. 03

Story Info
Fantasy or plan?
2.2k words
4.44
10.3k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on my sandals and went out on the porch and lit another smoke.

Not sure how long I sat there doing nothing but it finally hit me that I was an idiot. To ever think it would have worked out. To ever let myself believe for even a moment that in real life, not some fantasy, that a woman would want to stay with me.

Get your head out of your ass fool. This whole last few weeks were the best your ever gonna have so enjoy the memory and get on with your life.

I'm pretty hard on myself but I have to be or otherwise I actually start believing fantasy's come true.

Well now that my feet are planted back on the ground, well ok, my ass is planted back in my chair. Anyway you get the point. I start playing a new game on my phone. 2048 is the name. Addicting game.

So addicting I didn't even notice that it was now dark and I was actually falling asleep. Well not falling, I had fell but then someone took my phone out of my hand which woke me up.

She just took my hand without saying a word and pulled me up. Then she led me to bed and as I was laying there wondering what to do next she looked down and raised her eyebrow in a questing way.

What? She looked at my crouch and? Oh, oops, I looked down and stumpy was still up. Sorry I mumbled, I forgot to turn it off. So I reached down and hit the down button and gave it a squeeze to get it all the way down. Once that was done she gave me a funny look and then covered me up and went to the other side of the bed, stripped off her clothes and crawled in. Then she curled up against me and went to sleep.

Ok I'm stupid but even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. When I woke up at my normal 4;30 I got up made some coffee and went outside. I played and smoked and tried my best to not let my mind go into a tail spin. She came back and acted like nothing was wrong. So do I get to find out what I did or do I keep my mouth shut? How do you ask a question without getting right back in trouble? "Hey, I don't want to piss you off or anything but what the hell did I do that set you off?" I could ask and then she might get pissed and fly off the handle again because I was so stupid I didn't know.

Hell I was so stupid I didn't know. I have no stinking idea really. Ok slow down here, I know the last thing I did before the explosion was. I said "I love you." Was that really that bad?

Why would saying those three little words get her panties all in a twist? That's the confusing part her, not the 'what' but the 'why'. I know what set her off I just don't know why but I know one thing, I'm not saying that again.

Well the sun is now up and out of who knows how many games of 2048, which I've actually only beat the game once, I get up and make a 2nd cup of coffee.

While I'm waiting on the water to heat up, yes I drink 'instant', she calls me from the bed and asks if I'm coming back to bed.

Ok, it's still morning so of course I'm not coming back to bed but she knew that. It wasn't really a question it was an offer. An offer of what I don't know but it was an offer for me to join her in the bed.

So I turned off the water, didn't want to have to rush back in and turn it off if things got interesting.

Ok, so I'm still an idiot. Women don't wake up in the morning and call you in from the kitchen after a fight to have sex. They call you in to 'talk'.

To 'talk' is an oxymoron because in reality you are better off if you don't talk at all. The smartest thing I have learned to do is nod a lot and say 'uh huh' and 'I understand'. Agree with anything she says within reason and smile. Not too big a smile, but keep the corners of your mouth anywhere but down. Frown and you're dead.

So I go back in the bedroom and she pulls the covers back to invite me. So I crawl in and wait. She cuddles a bit and I keep my mouth shut. I cuddle back and wait. And wait.

I'm not going to screw this up, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut until she gives me some idea of how to proceed.

Finally she asks the last question I ever would have expected. No that's not true, the question wasn't last, hell it never even made the list of possible questions. If someone had thrown that question into the hat as, 'possible questions to be asked on the morning after a fight', for a game show it would have been trashed and never thought of again. But that just goes to show that I'm totally out of touch with how to understand women.

She said, "When I brought you to bed last night your dick was still hard. If I hadn't mentioned it to you, you probably would have gone to sleep with it still sticking up. You were serious when you said it stayed up until you turned it off. Doesn't it bother you sticking up all the time? Why don't you notice it and let it down?"

Uh, what world is this? Not why did you say those words, or what the hell are you thinking, or any other question regarding our little explosion last night but she wants to talk about my stubby?

So I thought about it a sec or two and explained that, number one, yes I was serious, why would I make something like that up. Two, no it doesn't bother me, hell when I'm sitting down I don't even know it's there. If I to get dressed I notice it because it won't roll down to fit in my drawers. So yes, I have to make a conscious effort to let it down whenever I use it but I got distracted last night and forgot all about it.

"I thought I explained that to you." I said, all the time wondering, why does that matter and what the hell is going through your mind. But hey, I listen and answer but don't question.

"So if I wanted some loving you could turn it on and I could play as long as I wanted?" she asked. Uh, does the sun come up in the morning? Do fish swim? All these are thoughts not spoken out loud of course. "Sure, a few pumps and it's all yours. I would gladly kiss all over your body and wake you up with my face buried in your pussy if you wanted. All you have to do is tell me you like it and it's a done deal." I explained.

"No," she said, "All I want to do is sit on you and rock and roll for a while. You don't need to do anything but smile. I don't even care if I get off all I want to do is feel you moving around inside me for a while. If I

want to get off and I'm having trouble getting there I might ask you to lick me a bit later."

Well I hit the pump as hard as I could and laid back and started smiling. If this was her way of waking up who am I to complain. Maybe this was her way of making up for the explosion of yesterday who knows or hell who cares.

Well she just giggled a bit and crawled up on me and sat on my stubby. Slowly she lowered herself down and when she hit bottom she started rocking. Now I'm at a loss of what to do here, she didn't want to fuck, she just want to feel me? I have no idea but the visual stimulation was a treat. Beautiful naked woman sitting on my lap slowly rocking herself on my dick. For the time being I just kept still and let her rock. I kept my hips pressed up so I could give her all I had but other than that I just watched.

After a bit I started touching her on her thighs and then moved up and teased her nipples. She seemed in her own little world but the way her nipples stood out they noticed the attention. So I just softly and lightly ran my fingers up and down her stomach. Never touched her clit but got close. Even went as high as her neck and face a time or two. Just adding to her enjoyment I hoped.

I noticed her movements were getting a bit stronger, her pelvis kept twisting down trying to add stimulation to her clit. I lightly touched it, then put two fingers on my pelvis just under her clit so when she tilted down she would brush them a bit. It seemed to help, her breathing got faster, her pussy pressed harder and her clit touched my fingers harder and harder. Then she pressed down hard, her clit was grinding my fingers and she seemed to stop breathing. One, two, three seconds and then ahh, she shivered. She gave a gasp and moaned. Oh how I love watch that. When a woman cums it's a beautiful thing but when she cums on your dick well that's what make life worth living.

She leans forward and lays on me and gives me a kiss then says "Good morning" and then after a pause she added softly, "Thank you." For what I'm not sure but I just replied "Anytime, if was my pleasure."

Then she took her phone off the night stand and played with it a minute and then turned it toward me and showed me a picture. It was a picture of a cut girl. Brown hair and adorable in a girl next door kind of way. "What do you think?" she asked. "isn't she cute?" she added with a glint in her eye.

Now most of the time I always reply to "Isn't she cute" kind of questions with a "no, or she's ok" but something told me that this wasn't one of those trick questions. I said "Well from what I can see she's cute enough. But I think I mentioned I am an ass man all the way. I may glance at her after seeing her face but then I'm looking at the ass. If her ass is cute then I may look closer at her face and then if that measures up then look at the rest of her."

Well I'll be damned if she didn't play with her phone and then turned it to me again and this time there is a picture of a cute body in a nice pair of shorts showing off a nice tight ass. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

She smiled real big, no take that back, she had this hungry look. A look of lust? She was excited, she was waiting on a response from me but she had her mind made up about something and it had to do with this girl in the pic. So I waited, raised my eyebrow even higher and waited for the answer to my questioning look.

"I want to grab her. I want to take her and bring her here and watch you fuck her. I want you to strip her, tie her up and spank her and eat her and fuck her every way you can. Make her your fuck toy. Twist her around and use her anyway you want. Hell, fuck her in the ass. Maybe that tight ass might squeeze you hard enough so you can feel and get off big time." all this said with a look of desire that turned me on.

I'm not sure if this was for me or her but she wanted this. How I have no idea.

"Please?" she said with a sweet soft voice. "I promise you won't get in any trouble. I have a fool proof plan and, well, you will just have to trust me. This will be a blast and you won't regret it. She will be ours, sorry, yours for the whole weekend. We can get her Friday night and sometime Sunday we can take her back. Two days, 48 hours to play all we want!"

I noticed the 'we' in 'play all we want', not you. This was a team project, she was going to get off on this. Not sure why she needed me at all but hey, I wouldn't mind playing out this fantasy.

So I simple said "Sure."

"Is your dick still hard?" she asked with a smile. Can I borrow you again? I'm a little bit worked up at the moment. So I laid back and said "Anytime."

Friday can wait.