New Adventures In Exhibitionism

Story Info
Mae forceably discovers her exhibitionist tendencies.
1.3k words
4.21
91.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a couple of years ago, a week after I became legal. I had developed early and had absolutely massive breasts for my age. I spent most of my life trying to hide them at this point, ashamed I was so different.

One night my brother's friend had come round, but I was the only one in. Mike, my brother, had gone out but I told him he would come back soon, and was welcome to wait.

He accepted, and came in. As I hadn't been planning on seeing anyone I was wearing a cropped T-shirt my breasts were virtually falling out of, and no bra. My denim shorts showed off my slim legs nicely, although they were too short for me to even think about wearing in public.

I saw Greg staring at my breasts, and I reddened. I turned away from him, asking if he wanted a cold drink while he waited. He said yes, and as I reached up to get the glasses from the high shelf, the bottom of my tits became visible, and before I knew what was happening, Greg was standing behind me, his hands slowly working their way up my stomach.

I froze. His hands cupped my breasts, and I heard him groan in my ear.

'My god Mae, you're amazing,' he said, 'why don't you always dress like this?' He was rubbing my nipples, and they had become like rocks.

I let out a small moan, and didn't say anything as he pulled my T-shirt over my head. My breasts sprang free and I saw my top fall to my feet.

I felt a thrill as he turned me around, I had never been so exposed before, I was loving it. He roughly lifted me onto the kitchen surface and pushed me back against the wall. He took one of my breasts in his mouth, and began sucking and biting. I opened my eyes and looked up realising that I was sat opposite the very large window in the front of the house, which looked out onto a busy street. It was usually covered with curtains, but they were being washed so I soon realised I was totally exposed.

I knew people would be watching me, and they were. A group had stopped, and were enjoying the show, but not as much as I was. I couldn't believe all this people were getting turned on by watching me, I had noticed a few men rubbing their crotches.

I was torn away from my pleasure as I heard a loud zip, Greg had undone his zipper and was busy releasing his cock. I had never seen one before, not even in pictures, and as it sprang out, all hard and purple, I began to feel sick. When he roughly pulled me off the counter, I could tell he wanted me to blow him. I panicked, realised what I was doing. It was like waking up from a dream, all of a sudden I felt exposed, vulnerable. I stood and ran out of the room. I think I heard him shouting after me, but I quickly ran up the stairs and locked myself in my room.

The next day we were eating tea as a family downstairs. My parents announced that they were going away for the weekend. They were leaving Mike in charge, with strict instructions to not have parties.

I knew he would have a party, and Greg would come.

I had been thinking about the day before a lot. In fact every time I did I got really wet, and soon realised that I was incredibly turned on, not from Greg, but from all those people outside seeing me. I tried to stop feeling this way, but part of me just wanted to do it again.

But as I knew there would be a party my heart sank, I didn't want it to happen again, especially not with Greg.

I consoled myself with the fact that I would just be able to lock myself in my room and watch television.

Saturday night came all too soon, and I was right, Mike's friends all started to arrive. I panicked and tried to leave the house.

'Mae,' Mike saw me trying to leave, 'Where do you think you're going? Mum told me not to let you go out. Stay, join in the party.' I tried to go, but he insisted I stay, and he can be very persuasive.

I gloomily slunk back up to my room, shut the door behind me and tried to lock it, I couldn't believe it - someone had removed the lock. I decided the best thing to do was just to stay dressed and watch TV, as I had planned.

An hour or so later the music downstairs was loud, and it sounded like a lot of people were downstairs. I had settled and decided that the lock had probably just been removed to put on another room, the dining room perhaps, to stop people going in. Just as I had decided everything was OK I heard a knock on my door. I straightened up and walked to the door, opening it slightly. It was Greg, and some other blokes I didn't recognise, and a couple of girls in the background too.

'Hi,' said Greg, 'It's all getting a bit noisy down there, can we come in?'

Something inside made me nod, and I opened the door for them all to come in. Everyone sat on my floor, and Greg invited me to sit next to him.

'I told everyone about how beautiful you are,' he spoke quietly, but everyone was listening. 'And they all wanted to see your breasts too, just to look.'

I could feel the exhibitionist in me surfacing again. 'Just to look though, right?' I looked at everyone.

'Absolutely,' Greg was smiling now.

I numbly lifted my T-shirt over my head. Again I wasn't wearing a bra, and the heavy tits bounced as they sprang free. As I saw everyone looking at me, I began to squeeze my nipples hard, I couldn't help it, I loved the thrill. As I looked round I saw some people were masturbating, trouser and skirts pushed aside. This made me hotter than I had ever felt in my life, and I let Greg suck my tits again, as I rubbed my clit.

Before I knew what had happened I felt a hard cock rub against my back, and another one between my breasts, someone pushed me down and my skirt was pulled off me by a girl I vaguely recognised. I was rubbing myself faster now. I saw everyone gather round, all the boys had their cocks out, rubbing them fast, one was pushed into my mouth, and I tried to swallow as much as possible, then he began pumping in and out, fucking my face.

I heard a loud moan and someone was spurting white stuff on my breasts, covering me in it, more and more people began unloading themselves on me and I felt my body ripple in orgasm as more and more of the stuff fell onto my chest, still with a cock in my mouth. All of a sudden I felt it swell and he began to come too, Greg removed his cock from my mouth and covered my face with his cum, I tried to swallow but he was shooting off in my eyes, my hair, moving to my breasts to finish the job.

I lay back in my post-orgasmic joy, shaking slightly. As I opened my eyes for the first time in a few minutes, I realised everyone had left. I stood and walked to the bathroom, I didn't bother to cover myself up, I had discovered a new thrill, and I couldn't wait to have more of it.

This made me realise how much I loved other people looking at me, it opened my eyes to a whole new experience, and after that I couldn't help but show myself off...