New Awakenings

Story Info
She's forced into bondage.
7.4k words
4.38
81.9k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faithy
faithy
79 Followers

I lay on the bed slowly waking up. My head seemed fuzzy and groggy. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly against the abnormally bright lights in the room. I moved my hand to cover my eyes from the light, but instead I found I couldn't move my hand. I couldn't even move my arm.

I was forced into the reality of my situation of waking up frozen with fear. I tried to move, but instead I found that I couldn't move at all. I seemed to be tied down to what ever I was on. Panic was setting in. I tried to move, only to find that I couldn't. It seemed to me that my ankles were strapped down, but not together. They were spread wide apart. I gulped in a deep breath realizing my arms were stretched straight out to the sides I could feel the wide cuffs on my wrists. Somehow I knew that there was no way I was going to be able to escape. Which only made me wiggle and squirm more trying to escape my confinement? I took a deep breath in, and that was when I realized there was also some kind of strap across my chest – more like under my breasts. My bare breasts, I realized!

It was time to panic now. My mind was now racing as to why I was nude and strapped down on a table of some sort. My eyes popped open as I looked around the room, a room I had never seen before.

As I turned my head to the left, I saw a setup that looked like a showroom bedroom and living room. It contained a four poster canopy bed with red satin bedding. The bed had mounds of pillows of different shapes all done in black and white. A small living room suit was to the side furnished with black leather furniture. It was picture perfect, not a thing out of place.

As I turned my head to the other side of the room, what I saw scared the hell out of me and made me gulp for a breath of air. There were different benches and other things I couldn't even begin to recognize or name. I couldn't even begin to wonder why there was a large wooden cross on the wall. I didn't even want to begin to imagine what this room was used for. Everything was painted black, and looked medieval and frightening.

So I did the only thing that I could do. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited. I hoped this was a dream. I prayed that I would wake up soon. But deep down inside myself I already knew the answer. It wasn't a dream. This was reality. It was happening to me, and I had been abducted. This was something that happened to other people on the news, but never to someone like me. I could only hope that someone would rescue me. And I prayed that who ever took me would take pity on me and let me go. So I waited and I waited for what seemed like an eternity.

At last I heard the door open and close again and the echo of footsteps as someone walked across the tiled floor. Fear was my first instinct. Then anger set in quickly. Soon I was raving pissed off mad, at the person who had brought me here. My eyes squinted and went directly to the figure walking towards me. I looked at the well dressed man right in the eyes, not recognizing him. I spoke sharply to him. "Who the fuck are you? Let me go now!" I struggled against the restraints. I tried not to let my embarrassment of being nude and in a vulnerable position show.

The man clasped his hands behind his back and continued to walk around the windowless room. He spoke with a slow and very deliberate tone. "Feeling a little angry right now?"

I waited till he was close enough to me and I spit on him. "You're a bastard! Let me go you fucking bastard!" My voice was dripping with venom.

"My, my, my, what a nasty tongue you have today." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Well now little lady, that could be just a slight problem for you." He cocked his head to the side as he looked at me. He removed a hanky from his pocket and whipped the spit off himself as he spoke. "You see, this is your new home." He spread his arms wide apart showing the room off. "One of my clients has taken a fancy to you, and he has paid me quite well to acquire you for him."

"Oh that is just sick. I'm not your whore! You... you... freak!!!" I screeched at him.

He turned on his heel and he spoke as he walked away. "I'll be back later when you have calmed down enough to listen to me, and listen quietly." He rang a buzzer, and the door opened to let him out, shutting with a loud thud behind him.

So I screamed out my anger to the now empty room. "Get your ass back here you asshole! I want to talk with you now! Not later, do you hear me? Let's talk now! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! You're a fucking son of a bitch! You bastard! Let's talk now! Fuck You!" I twisted and turned as I screamed, fighting the restraints that held me down to the table.

As my screams faded into the silence I realized that I had tears falling down the sides of my face. I realized only then that my situation seemed hopeless for the moment. Taking deep breaths to calm myself only reminded me more of my situation.

So once again I waited. I waited to be told what my fate would be. I waited to be freed from my restraints. I waited for something. I waited for anything to happen. And yet I continued to wait even longer.

At last the door opened once again, and the same man entered once again. "Have you calmed down now?" I can always gag you if you can't control your tongue." His evil laugh rang in my ears.

I bit my lip as I took in a deep breath and thought my words out carefully. I was confused and angry, but I tried to hide as much of those emotions as I could. So instead, I pleaded. "Why can't you just let me go? What is going to happen to me?"

He laughed as he sat down on the sofa across the room. "Now, isn't that much better? See you can be nice. Would you like to be released so you can sit more comfortably over here?" As an afterthought he added. "And no you haven't been violated in any way." Under his breath he added a simple, "Yet."

"Please," I almost begged.

"If I do let you go, you must promise to behave. Otherwise I'll call in my thugs and you will find yourself stripped once again and flat on your back right back on that table." He sneered at me, putting extra emphasis on the word "thugs."

"Just let me go," I asked him, adding a soft "please," hoping to earn bonus points.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I might be able to let you out of your restraints." He got up off the sofa and walked to one of the doors by the bed, removing a pale pink satin looking robe.

He walked towards me carrying the robe, draping it over my legs as he unbuckled all the restraints that held me down. I just lay there until he finished and helped me to sit up. Handing me the robe, I stood and put it on as quickly as I could. Feeling dizzy on my feet, I reached back to hold onto the table so I wouldn't fall. He seemed to sense this and helped to stabilize me. I rubbed my hand over my face and nodded, and he helped me walk across the room and sit down on the sofa.

He made sure I was comfortable before sitting in the love seat across from me and continuing the conversation. "Now, isn't this much better?"

I was feeling a bit lost and confused. I closed my eyes, wiped my face with my hand, rubbing my eyes as I took a deep breath before speaking. "So, would you please tell me why I'm here? When can I go home?"

"Well, as I already told you, I'm a very well known business man with a few interests on the side. That is why I live out here in the country, away from others. My ladies that are here are very well cared for. And you will learn to like it here."

Now I was even more confused than ever. "You mea to tell me, that I won't be leaving here? You're going to make me your whore?" Somehow I just couldn't resist my spiteful tongue and so I lashed out by saying, "One woman isn't good enough for you? You need a whole harem of them to satisfy your needs?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he looked thoughtful for a moment before continuing. "Now this is where you are the one who is a little confused. You are not going to be one of my women. My slave Kayla takes care of my needs very well. Instead you will be one of the kept women of one of my clients. He's also a good personal friend of mine, which is why I'm doing him this personal favor. You will remain here until he sees fit to take you away. He has paid me very well to acquire you for him and to keep you here until the time is right for you to leave with him."

My jaw about hit the floor listening to him talk. I swallowed hard, panicking, I almost stuttered, "I will never consent to that! Who the fuck is you're so called client? Do I know him?" I questioned, letting my tail feathers get ruffled once again.

The man stood up and spoke slowly. "No, you don't know him. But he has been watching you for quite some time. And has decided he couldn't wait any longer to train you for his needs." He walked towards another door in the room, and he opened it. "I'm going to leave now. But I suggest that you bathe and prepare yourself for your first meeting with him."

He pointed to the first door he opened to get the robe before continuing. "Your closet is over there, and all the clothing offered you has been personally chosen for you. But for now, after your bath, I might suggest that you put on your robe once again."


Sarcastically I replied. "Oh like I have a big fucking choice in the matter."

"You're going to have to clean up that language for your new Daddy. He is not going to like hearing you talk like that. Unless you are willing to accept his punishments for that foul talking mouth. Hmmmmmmmmm.............."

"What kind of punishment?" I asked slowly and cautiously.

"Well since I don't know his exact style, I will be up to you if you want to find out. Still think your little potty mouth is worth it?" He asked with a smug smile on his lips.

"What the fuck is wrong with you people? You guys are just sick! Got that! Just plain fucking sick! You disgust me!" I screamed at him. I went into the bathroom slamming the door behind me. My fingers came up empty handed when they went to find the lock on the door. But then that really shouldn't have surprised me.

I looked around at the elegant room in front of me. A whirlpool bathtub large enough to fit at least four people was in the corner. The tub had a large platform surrounding it. Along one edge of the tub wall there were many different bottles of shampoo's and body washes and who knows what else.

There were large glass windows surrounding the room, flooding it with bright sunlight. I had to take a double take at the sight outside the window. The yard looked like it was sculpted by a professional. The rolling hills of the country side beyond.

Next I noticed that the shower stall was separate. And the walls for that were made of transparent glass. Very little privacy was allowed in this room. But the shower was also very large, more than enough space for several people. And it didn't contain the normal standard shower head. It looked as if you would have a waterfall flowing over your head. With several jets located in the walls aimed directly at your body.

No expense was spared in this room. It looked normal enough. If it wasn't for the large eye bolts strategically placed around the room, and the large locked cabinet. The unknown thoughts of their use made me shiver.

Closing my eyes, I stood in front of the closed door. Leaning back I sighed. A single tear fell down my cheek. I didn't know what my fate was. I didn't even know where I was. Was it possible that this was really just a bad dream? That I would wake up in my bed between my bubble gum pink flannel sheets. I could almost smell the freshly baked breads from the bakery down the street.

Taking a deep breath I opened my eyes. But no such luck. The elegant bathroom was still before my very eyes. I thought a bath just might not hurt. Why waste this chance of enjoying this beautiful bathroom. Somehow it made me feel like a princess in this little room. It was the things on the outside that scared the shit out of me. Yet there was a little tiny part of me that liked this excitement that I was feeling. I was shocked to find myself admitting this. I didn't want to admit that I was getting turned on by my sexual thoughts.

I shook my head as I walked over and sat down on the edge of the tub and turned on the taps to the bath. I found the right temperature that suited me. As the tub filled I sat there with my elbows on my knees and resting my face in my hands. My thoughts bounced between good and evil. It was the mystery of the unknown that also attracted me.

Peeking at the tub I realized that it was half full, and time to take a nice hot relaxing soak. This tub just looked to sinful to pass up. Standing I let the satin robe drop to the floor in a puddle. Sitting on the edge of the tub I turned to look out the window. I slowly slid my naked body down into the steamy hot water.

Turning on the jets of the tub I relaxed. I would treasure this small moment of luxury. One that I knew I would never have the chance to have again. So I took full advantage of my time bathing with the sweetly scented soaps and shampoos.

"Get out of the tub now Missy!" was spoken sharply to me. It's time for you to get ready for your meeting with Daddy."

My eyes flew open. "Who are you?" I screamed at this new strange man in the room. I grabbed the washcloth to try and cover up as much of myself as I could. Curling my body up so there would be less skin to expose to this stranger.

He leaned against the door jam. Speaking with a slow southern drawl, "You can call me Phil. I'm here to make sure you're ready on time for the arrival of Daddy."

"Get your ass out of here! Now" I yelled at him. I reached for the first bottle within my grasp and threw it at him.

"Not a problem," as he ducked from the flying bottle. "I was told you were a feisty one." He laughed before continuing. "Get your butt out of that tub now, or I'll do it for you. Put on your robe and come on out. But you had better hurry. Oh and don't forget to use the vanity over there." He pointed to a corner that was small and feminine. "Fix up that pretty little face of yours. Don't forget your hair either. You'll find it fully furnished and you are expected to use what is offered you."

My eyes opened wide, as I looked towards the vanity. It was one that every little girl dreamed about. I hadn't noticed the items on the counter before. There were all kinds of lotions and potions. There were also bottles and bottles of perfumes and a box of hair thingies. "Wow! I guess I can have a bit of fun with all that stuff." It just slipped out, and as soon as it did my hand flew to cover my mouth. And I blushed with embarrassment.

I heard a hearty laugh and the door closed.

Suddenly the reality was setting in once again. Fear was creeping into my mind. I began to wonder how I could even begin to enjoy this crazy nightmare. Why would I even want to enjoy this? Suddenly I was furious because I didn't have a choice in the matter. I was drugged and taken here against my will. I didn't know any of these people. I was stripped naked and restrained in a very vulnerable position, I might add. Maybe I could talk with this daddy person and reason with him. Make him understand that he needed to let me go.

Putting on the bathrobe I sat down to fix my hair and put on a little makeup. I put on just enough makeup to make myself look natural. But the best part was this fabulous body lotion. The scent was just a little corner of heaven.

I walked out into the main room only to find the same strange man that called himself Phil standing by the bathroom door. "Right this way ma'am....." And he pointed to the same table I was restrained on before. "Please take off your robe and lay down. I've got my instructions to follow. Don't make this any harder than it needs to be. And if you refuse, I'll call in four other guys and you won't have much of a choice in the matter. So you can make this as easy or hard as you want it to be. What's it going to be?" His voice was very matter of face serious.

I stood there and just looked at him a little dazed and confused. I barely heard him talk. "You can close you're mouth now." He chuckled softly before continuing. "You might attract flies."

It took me a minute to realize that my mouth was in fact open. Snapping it shut, for once I was speechless. My mind was racing. What was going to happen? Who was this Daddy man? Why did he feel the need to have me tied down? My heart began to pound faster in fear of the unknown. What was he going to do to me when I was tied down? There was no place to run to. And even if I did manage to get outside I had no clue where I was. And I had no idea where I would run to.

"Okay, just wait one minute here." I put my hand to my forehead as if it was actually going to help me think and give me answers. "I can't do this. Just let me go now, and I'll find my own way home. We can just forget that this entire thing took place."

His response was simple and to the point. "I'll give you to the count of three. After that my men will come in here, and let me give you this little heads up warning. You won't like the way they do things. So it's up to you. One..... Two...."

I couldn't let him get to three. My robe dropped to the floor quick as a wink. And I made a mad dash run to lie on that damned table once again. I closed my eyes and through gritted teeth I told Phil. "I'm not going to like this one bit. Not one damn bit! And when this is done, I'll fight back with every ounce of energy that I have. You just watch me!"

With my last words spoken, Phil began to re-cuff me to the table. In the exact same position I was in before. I gritted my teeth as the cuffs were buckled. One by one they were cinched and buckled. I closed my eyes, trying not to face my embarrassment of this strange man looking at my naked body. But I knew my flushed face was a dead give away. I knew at this point I was beaten. And it made me angry to know that someone could violate another so easily. And get away with it.

But I knew I would get my revenge. I knew I would have my moment to strike back. To hurt them just as much as they were hurting me. But I had to wait. And wait patiently. My time to shine would come. With that last thought, the last cuff was buckled.

"I really hate to do these last two things to you. Believe me when I tell you that I'm really sorry that I have to do this. But I'm only following orders from the Boss." He laughed before continuing. "Now little lady, had your language been a little nicer, I might not have to do this. But it will be up to daddy, if he wants to remove it or not."

"What the fuck are you talking......" fear seized me. As a small rubber ball was quickly put into my mouth. And Phil buckled a strap around the back of my head. I screamed, but all my words were now muffled by that damn ball. I pulled and tried to get away. I had no idea that this would happen. I narrowed my eyes, squinting as my pupils turned into daggers. My anger was all directed at Phil with my facial expressions.

"Sorry, but rules are rules. Please don't hold any of this against me. I'm just doing my job." And with that last comment he placed a blindfold over my eyes. "Maybe this will calm you down." He let out a jolly chuckle before stating the impossible. "It seems to work well with horses."

My breathing was turning fast with anger. Breathing through my nose, made it seem rugged and wild. There just weren't words for how angry I felt. My mind was racing. My imagination was getting away from me darting here and there. I knew I was going to be raped. After all I was waiting alone in a room naked, strapped down to a table, legs spread wide apart. Fear gripped me. What if I became pregnant? What if he gave me a STD or something even worse? I didn't want this. I did nothing to deserve this. This happened to other people, not normal people like me! I didn't know any of the people surrounding me! I didn't even know where I was.

faithy
faithy
79 Followers
12