New Beginning

Story Info
She could not believe how bold he was.
1.3k words
3.62
24k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not believe how bold he was; he just came right out and asked her how big her tits were!

It had been a little over a year since Kathy's husband Glen had died in that tragic car accident. True, their marriage had been up and down before that, she had had affairs, but the last few yrs, they had worked hard to fix it, and the intimacy had been returning.

It was time for her to get her life back, look towards the future, and maybe even find someone to share times with. Her daughter had been trying to get her to go out, but she hadn't been ready, but now....

Being 57, it was not going to be easy, most men were taken, or else going through their own rough times.

After finding a Temp job, she had met him, and they had flirted, but now he was

E-mailing her and somehow he had found her IM address, and there it was, in print.

A married man, asking how big her tits were, she was about to block him, but suddenly she was also strangely excited, after all, he was about 5 yrs younger than she was.

She had found him attractive, and also noticed the good size bulge in his jeans when they talked at work.

He was always making sure that she caught him looking at her cleavage, or adjusting himself, so that she had to notice his package.

She replied to him, "What makes you think I will answer that?"

"Well, if you were definitely not going to, you would have logged out by now, so you must be considering it." He typed back.

"So now tell me how big are they?"

She asked him, "How big do you think they are?"

"36 D"

She wondered, do I tell him, and thought what the hell, he will never see me again.

"34 DD"

"Yummy, I bet your nipples love to be suckled and chewed?"

She was stunned, how could he be so brazen she thought?

"I bet you love it he typed, even if you are shocked!"

He was right, no one had been this forthright, especially sexual with her in a long time, and it was making her horny.

Over the next few weeks, he asked her lots of questions, al sexual, if she had tried anal, what positions, how big and the color of her nipples, he even sent e-mail pictures of his cock. Uncircumcised, and about 7 ½ inches long, much longer than her husbands was.

Finally they decided to meet, but not in a normal place but in a park, it was the beginning of summer and few people visited the park yet.

It was lunch time, and they met and walked a bit, chatting as they held hands, but the sexual tension was definitely there.

He walked her back to her SUV, and they sat inside chatting, when he reached over, pulled her close and kissed her.

As she kissed back, she could feel his hands slide over her breasts, and she made no effort to stop him.

He knew she was his, that she wanted excitement, and needed someone who would not make love, just make her cum.

As she was sucking on his tongue, he reached up, grabbed her by the hair and tilted her hair back. " Ready to be my slut"

Before she could answer, he said "These are the rules, we fuck when I say we fuck, you suck cock, when I tell you, and you do what ever I ask, got it?"

Normally a dominant confident woman, she found she liked this, at least for the time being, so she just nodded her consent.

"Good" he said, "now show me your tits"

She sat back, undid her buttons and opened up her blouse revealing a yellow bra, she lifted the cups up, and her tits popped out. Being 57, they had a little sag to them, but not much, and the dark nipples were already hard and waiting to be bitten.

He reached for one and twisted it, watching her grimace just a bit.

He looked at her ands smiled, "do you swallow"

She said "sometimes", and he replied, "with me, you swallow, not sometimes, got that?"

Again she just nodded her consent.

He told her to climb in the back, and she started to do up her top, and her stopped her.

"get out, and climb in the back, the way you are"

She looked around, and not seeing anyone in the parking lot, she opened her door, and got in the back seat.

Once in, he told her to get on her knees and lift her skirt, so he could see her panty clad pussy and ass.

He took his cock out of his jeans, and stroked it, letting her take it in, and asked if she was ready for it. "Yes", and he said "yes what?"

"Yes, I am ready for your cock". "Good, I want to hear you talk like a slut as I fuck you, I want you to tell me using the words you would never normally say"

God, she was excited, no man had ever allowed her inner slut to just cum out like this.

He now climbed into the back, and he told her to suck his cock, and as she went down, she could smell the musty scent

She had never sucked an uncircumcised cock, and it was definitely different than the cut ones she was used to, stronger, yet exciting.

She allowed her tongue to glide over the blunt head, and under the foreskin, eventually taking it in.

Soon her head was bobbing up and down, and trying to get more into her mouth, but she had never sucked one that long before and she was having trouble getting it all in.

He grabbed her head and stopped it, and began thrusting, telling her to stay still so he could fuck her mouth instead. He wanted her to experience what it was like to just be a fuck toy, and she was loving it, you could tell.

He was thrusting faster and faster, and each time going a little deeper.

Just when she thought she would gag, he pulled out, and told her to take her panties off and get on her knees.

As she did, he noticed she had just a small tuft of fine reddish hair, mixed with a little grey covering her cunt. A nice change from the completely shaved ones, that everyone seems to be doing these days.

He got up on his knees and entered her, feeling her hot cunt encase his prick, slowly entering her a bit at a time, as she moaned.

He pushed down on her forcing her head into the seat as he began to fuck her harder, wanting her to feel every inch.

He pulled on her hair, asking her is she loved being a slut, and to her surprise, she answered "Yes, I love being a slut"

"My 57 yr old Slut?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes"

With that he spread her ass cheeks and noticed her brown rosebud, and he asked her, "ever had anything in that ass", and she said "NO, I tried once, but it hurt!"

He spit on his fingers and as he fucked her pussy, he pushed a finger in to her ass slowly, up to the first knuckle.

He rotated it, loosing her up before pushing in a second finger. She loved it, and moanred even more.

He wanted to put a third in before fucking her ass, but he could not hold back anymore, and he began shooting wads of cum into her hot pussy which was squeezing his cock mercifully.

Once he had quit cumming, he pulled out, and put his fingers in her cunt, scooping out their mixed juices and fed then to her, which she readily lapped up.

He then surprised her, and said your turn, scoop some out and feed it to me, and she knew then, this would be the man for her, some one to share her life, her fantasies with.

Someone who would let her be a Slut.