New Beginning for Old Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

Your tongue slid once over my shaft and I exploded! With my first burst of cum, your back arched and your pussy lifted, your fingers pistoning in and out of your sopping cunt. I know you would have screamed if you could have. I continued to pump my cum into you, and I could feel your throat muscles trying to swallow it and me. I pulled back to let you breath, your gasping telling me that you needed every breath. Suddenly you grabbed gently for my balls. You rolled over without letting me slip from your mouth and suckled me, while your warm hand held my sac. You held me in your mouth as my cock gradually lost its firmness, your eyes looking up and smiling at me, and I could tell you didn't want to let me go. I stroked your hair and said softly, "Baby, you are So Fucking Good!"

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers
12