New Beginning for Old Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

Each time I squeezed you arched your back, pushing yourself into my hands. At the same time your ass was rolling against my body, my cock completely buried in your cunt, your juices running over me and down my legs. I could feel myself moving inside of you, and I know you could too.

When I slid one hand off your breast and down your body, your hand followed. I slid it over your pussy, and when I squeezed you squeezed harder, forcing my finger between your lips. Your hips started rolling harder, my finger sliding up and down, and when I touched your button you jumped, your breath becoming ragged. I started moving in time with you, my cock sliding in and out with short slow strokes, and my hand could feel it moving inside of you. I rolled your clit between two fingers, and your body jumped with every touch. My fingers were pulling on your nipple now, stretching it, squeezing hard, and you put both hands over your pussy, grinding my fingers harder against you. You were panting now, your ass slamming back hard against me. "Ohh ohh yes yes yes ooooooooo yes good good good yes damn damn damn ooo oooo ooo, oooo ooo," you were chanting in time with our strokes, your ass slamming harder and harder against me.

You broke free of my hands, leaning over the couch on your hands you started ramming yourself against me and yelled in a strained voice, "Do it now, dammit!"

Grabbing your hips I started pounding into you, knowing what you needed, knowing it was the time to hold nothing back. You let out a long steady wail, punctuated with a grunt each time I slammed against your ass. A shrill scream and your entire body started bucking and shaking, your ass grinding against me, your pussy squeezing my swollen cock over and over.

Just when I thought you might collapse, you pulled yourself off of me and dropped to your knees, grabbing my soaked and throbbing cock as I turned to you, and jamming it between your lips. With a snarl you rammed your mouth over me, lips pressing against my body. My tip was buried in your throat, and you locked your teeth on me so I couldn't pull it back. I could feel your throat contracting around me. Finally you released me and gasped for breath, then started sliding up and down my hard shaft with quick hard strokes. Now it was my time to gasp, as your lips squeezed tight around me, and your tongue met my head with each stroke, swirling around it. Saliva was dripping from your mouth. My legs were quivering as I grabbed your head, slamming you down even harder on me.

Growling and gasping for breath I pulled away from you, bent and kissed the shocked look on your face, ramming my tongue into you and grinding my lips against yours. Breaking free again, I panted, "You are the best cocksucker in the whole fucking world!"

With that I straightened up, grabbed your head in both hands, rammed my cock into your waiting mouth and started fucking furiously. Your lips clamped hard around me and your tongue was pressing against me as my hips bucked and rolled. Your hands were on my ass, and I could feel your teeth scraping lightly as I pounded harder and harder against your lips. It happened all at once. I shuddered and my hands clamped down on your head as bolt after bolt of my cum shot down your throat. Your hands pulled at me, tongue grinding, throat swallowing as you drained every drop.

My body would not stop shaking, and I stumbled weakly to the couch, falling back onto it. You sprawled on top of me, my hands holding you weakly.

"Oh Lover..."

"DAMN Baby..."

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers
12