New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch her. Wet your finger in her and bring her juice to my mouth so I can taste her."

She adjusted herself. Her full skirt easily covered us. She snaked a hand down between our bodies. She hesitated in surprise when the back of her hand pressed against my twisted uncomfortable hardening cock.

Her body told me when her finger slid between the moist lips. I held her hand in place and whispered, "Work your finger in and out. Imagine it is my tongue."

Again I sucked at her ear. Her hips rocked gently. "Is your finger touching your clit?" I knew it had not been. She shifted her finger's angle and rocked a few more times. Her thighs tightened and she sighed. "Yes, I'm touching my clit."

"Are you noisy when you cum?"

She was quiet, barely moving. After a long pause, she answered, "I don't think so."

"Bring your fingers to me."

Her taste was magnificent. I sucked and licked them clean. She rocked in my lap. I could feel her wetness soaking through my pants.

For thirty minutes we rode. It was twilight outside. The moon was about a quarter. I draped her coat over her shoulders and cupped her left breast and rolled its nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "God, John, don't do that. You have me too hot. You are going to make me cum."

At first she seemed relieved when I moved my hand down between her knees but almost panicked when I reached up under her skirt, pulled the zipper down on my wet pants, pulled my tortured cock out and pressed it tightly between the folds of her pussy. She was about to object when I said, "Close your legs tightly around me."

We rode another ten minutes with my shaft bouncing, wedged against her clit. Her arms tightened around my neck. Her eyes were wild. "Put your head on my shoulder and bite the collar of my shirt." She buried her face into my neck. In a minute her body shuddered and she came. I held her tight, not letting her move away.

In time, her hips began to rock. I groaned into her. She heard but her movements were selfish. She was close again. Her eyes were closed. We were totally alone on a train filled with people. I pressed her panties into her hand, "Put these over my cock and keep rocking. You're about to make me cum."

Her body tensed even more, I said, "Yes, Janet, use my cock, cum for me again."

Janet whimpered into my neck. My cock swelled and jerked while she continued to rock using it to rub her clit. She was almost there. My body lifted us both slightly off the seat. My cock throbbed and pumped its first shot into her panty-covered hand. She moaned as her climax continued through my second and third delivery of semen. Our bodies were in sync now. My weakening contractions matched hers. We came down slowly together.

We were fifteen minutes from the end of our train ride. My cock was still hard. Janet pulled her panties from under her skirt and brought them to her mouth. When she sucked some of my cum from them, I groaned, "O God," and pushed two fingers into her soaking cunt.

With the last ounce of willpower I had, I said, "Janet, we have to stop. Please stop. You have made me need you too much. Keep teasing me and I'll take you right here, regardless of consequences."

Thankfully, that seemed to get through to her. She had to do this. I was not capable of stopping on my own. I needed to be pulled out of my crazy sexual desire. She removed my fingers from her body, sucked them. Her eyes pleaded for more but she provided the strength to calm down. She had me zipped up and ready to stagger off the train.

I was mostly together by the time we made it to my car. I had parked under a bright light. Janet covered her mouth, her eyes were happy and danced as she pointed at me. I was soaked from my waist to my knees. She asked, "Did I do all that?"

"Yes, you did. Everything I did you caught in your panties."

"It looks like I peed on you."

"No, not this time. Maybe next time you can pee on me."

"John!!!"

"Sorry, I got too naughty, huh?"

The last thing I wanted to do in the world was take her home. But I did. Surely, a quick rape between friends would have been acceptable under these circumstances.

At noon the next day, I was working on a speech I had to give in a couple of weeks. The telephone rang and an overly cheery Janet greeted me, "I've been washing away evidence this morning; what have you been doing?"

"Trying to work, but not very effectively. You left me in quite a state last night."

In her best little girl voice she apologized, "I'm so sorry. Anything I can do to make things better."

"You bet. I can think of at least ten without trying."

"You really got me going last night. I've never done anything like that in public. Denise knew we were playing around the second she saw me. She saw my wet panties in my open purse and said I smelled like sex. I had to tell her a little just to get her to quit hounding me."

"Speaking of Denise, have her get all her transcripts and letters from the Law School and come over to talk with me. Tell her to be very open and honest."

"Do you have some ideas how to get her through school?"

"Yes, but she is not going to like them and will have to work harder in different ways than she has ever done."

"Can I come along and listen?"

"On three conditions: You don't say anything about my plan. You stay after she leaves. And you don't wear any panties."

"What is the big mean man going to do to sweet little innocent me?"

"He's going to lick every inch of you and have his way with you."

"O goodie. We'll be there after dinner tonight."

"Make it about seven and we'll have desert and coffee together."

------------------------

I devoured all of Denise's information while we had cheesecake and coffee. I took my time. It was a good forty-five minutes before I spoke. "Denise, you are clearly a brilliant woman. Your professors doubt that you will be effective as a lawyer because your superior attitude will prevent you from working well with clients and peers."

I paused for effect and had some coffee. When she started to respond, I continued, "One of the skills all successful people have to develop is to work with a wide variety of people. Most people are fascinating, interesting and have great talents when you get to know them. Intelligence is a gift. If you plan to work by yourself, go sit on a mountain or write scholarly books you might get away with just stuffing your great mind with facts. Most of us relish in the love, touch, conversation, experiences and friendship of other people."

Again I paused, until she got uncomfortable. "I have helped several people finish their studies. I will help you but you will have to work hard for that help."

"I really want to finish law school. What do I have to do?"

"You will have to work for me all summer as my assistant. When I travel, you travel with me. When I work at home, you work. When I take time off, you have time off. If I want you to set up meetings, wash the car, fly to New York, type, file, etc., you do it. You will have to sign an agreement not to disclose anything about me and my life."

She was put-off. "Be your servant for three months?"

"A paid servant. A servant I will challenge more than you have ever been challenged. A servant who will have to listen and respond to my criticism and feedback."

"What if you don't like the results?"

"I did not set any other conditions. Get through the three months, always doing your best and I'll pay you $50,000 for education expenses, over and above salary and expenses for the summer."

She started to talk but I stood, helped her up and continued, "Don't say anything right now, Denise. Think about it. Give me your answer tomorrow. I guarantee I will make you cry in frustration, want to kill me a dozen times and break your heart two dozen times during the months you work for me. You will earn every penny."

As I walked Denise to the front door, she looked over at her mother, still seated by my desk.

"Don't worry about Janet. She will be spending the night with me. That will give you time to think."

Denise so wanted to control. Again she tried to speak, "Why.....?"

"Because tonight we are going to satisify each other. Make each other sore. Make each other walk funny tomorrow. Enjoy each other's company. And make each other smile. Don't worry. I'll wash her so she won't smell like sex when she gets home in the morning."

She was fuming as I pushed her out the door. It was a good way for her to start working with me. I knew she would agree to my offer.

I flicked the light switch off as I walked back into my walnut paneled office. Janet stood as the lights went out. She was framed in the light from the flickering fireplace behind her. She had removed her shoes.

"Open your blouse for me Janet."

Her eyes stayed locked with mine as she slowly opened button after button. I matched her. We stood ten feet apart with open shirts wanting more. She was ahead of me. I removed my shoes, socks and took my slacks off. Janet watched every move, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

"Get naked for me."

She hesitated. I reached into the fly of my boxers and pulled out my cock. I stared at her and slowly masturbated. She knew it was for her pleasure.

Her skirt fell away. Her blouse and bra were added to the pile while I pulled the coffee table off the long-haired lambs' wool rug in front of the fire. When I stepped out of my boxers her eyes locked on my cock and I could see the fire's reflection flickering in them.

"Your body is beautiful, Janet."

We met in the middle of the fluffy rug, hugged and rubbed our bodies together, making out like horny teenagers. When I guided her to lie on the rug she used my pulsing cock to pull me down with her.

"I think you might be too big for me. It has been a long time."

I slipped beneath her, "Straddle my face, Little One; you know how I love to taste you."

Within five minutes, I knew why my slacks had been so soaked when we finished our train ride. Her neatly trimmed pussy ran like a river with just a little attention. Still her body was tense.

"John, I'm sorry that I get so wet. It has always......."

I pulled my mouth from my second desert for just a moment to say, "I love it. Don't fret, I want to drink from you, please you and have my taste buds dance from what you give me when you cum."

That license freed her and she began to thrust into my lips. I licked, sucked and did not hide my enthusiasm for her gift. She reached one hand out to the couch and grabbed the hair on my head to steady herself. Then she began to fuck into me. Her first orgasm was quiet but a whimper said she was not stopping. Her eyes were closed but I watched her face contort and struggle toward a more difficult second release.

It may have been a while but her body was in good condition. Within a couple of minutes, Janet began to moan and pull my head tightly into her widely spread cunt. Juices poured from her womb. I could not drink them all and they ran down my cheeks and neck. Again, I felt that she was holding back. "Janet, don't stop, cum again for me."

My lips would be swollen tomorrow but the show was magnificent tonight. Now she centered her clit into my mouth and thrust for hard direct attention. I felt vibrations from her belly as it tightened. Her thighs locked tightly against my ears. Her first cry was one of pain but she thrust on. Her second cry was one of pleading. She froze for a second, then thrust hard and screamed, pushing out the last of the liquid that her womb had been holding for so long.

I almost did not catch her. Her body toppled forward. I managed to grab one shoulder and one breast and push her back to a slumped sitting position and then more until she was on her back, limp, soaked and quiet. I checked her quickly. Only, a second ago she was gasping for breath. Now she did not seem to be breathing at all.

She was breathing. I know an opportunity when I see it. I guided the head of my cock between her swollen lips and pushed. Half went in with no problem. Another thrust and I bottomed out with two more inches to go and her sheath very tight around me. I thrust again. If she had been awake, this would have hurt driving against her cervix. I opened and stretched her relaxed body. Again and again I gently pushed into her and felt her body slowly accommodate me. Her mind was not in this game to worry, tense and resist. I ground my pubic bone into hers and lay still, half my weight on her hips and my cock throbbing, completely imbedded in her belly.

I was about to start thrusting when she re-joined me in the land of the living. I kissed her and told her how beautiful it was to watch her climax. As I spoke, I felt her hand travel down and inspect.

"You are completely inside me?"

I pulled about half-way out of her body and pushed in slowly. My cock slipped through her fingers and nestled tightly. "Yes."

"God, I am so sensitive but that feels so good. You are stretching me." Her hands went around to my ass and pulled, "Again."

I take orders well. I retreated and thrust. This time making sure the top of my cock slipped along over her swollen, uncovered clit.

"Oh, that almost hurts."

I set up a slow rhythm, withdrawing so just my helmet was in her and then pushing all the way in torturing her clit. She winced during the first few strokes. She opened her legs wider on the next few and then actively thrust to meet me on the ones after that.

I had fifty pounds on her but she welcomed each drive into her body. I did not want to hurt her but she said, "Harder."

I tested and jarred her body.

"God, Yes. Like that. Even harder."

I was mad to cum. Her words were a challenge. Somewhere, deep inside me, I wanted to please her but now it was my turn and she needed to be warned.

"I'm going to take you now, Janet. Your body has me crazy and I need to cum."

"Yes, Yes, cum in me. Pound me."

I gave her everything my body could dish out. I wanted to cum desperately, yet I was delayed because I was amazed how her body freely and so easily absorbed my thrusts. I looked at her face one last time before my mind was gone. Her eyes were full of lust and demand. Her face was twisted in sensitive pain and pushing for one last orgasm. I had never seen such sexual beauty. I needed to pour into her.

My legs were burning; my breaths were gasps; my cock was very sensitive and my eyes sealed shut. My balls tightened painfully as my first rope shot from me so hard it hurt the inside of my cock. My back arched to its limit and I was perfectly still feeling my pulsing cock contract and drain the life out of my body into hers.

I was barely awake when I collapsed onto her panting body. I felt my weight push the breath out of her but I was struggling to pull air into my own lungs and could not care about her for that moment. Janet's body did not care about being crushed. We timed our heaving gasps for air and recovered slowly until our breathing became quiet enough for us to realize that now we must only have one heart because there was only one pulse between us.

Together our sweaty bodies chilled and together we rolled up into the lamb rug and went to sleep.

12