New Beginnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands roved up and down his back, feeling the lean strength beneath his clothes. Lorraine Harris felt true desire stirring deep inside her for the first time in….well…longer than she could remember. She eagerly returned his kisses and felt moisture forming between her legs. Mmmm, this was going to be a pleasure for them both!

They finally broke apart, Glenn's breathing ragged and Lorraine's cheeks becomingly flushed. Wordlessly, she took him by the hand and, walking backwards, led him to the bed. She ran her hands over his chest and began to slowly unbutton his shirt, enjoying the curling gray hairs that were revealed to her sight. The shirt fell open as the last button was undone and she ran her soft hands up over his flesh, causing his breath to catch in his throat as she smoothed the fabric over his shoulders and down his arms, laying it across the back of a chair. She returned her hands to his skin, lightly running her fingers through the crisp, gray curls on his chest before she lightly traced her fingers down his abdomen to his belt buckle. She grasped and unbuckled it, then began to work on the buttons on his pants, feeling the bulge already pressing against her knuckles. A bulge of encouraging size, she noted, anticipating the evening with this handsome man even more.

As she was undressing him, Glenn looked down at the attractive woman standing in front of him. It had been so long, not just since he'd bedded a woman, but since he'd felt someone warm and vibrant and alive in such close proximity to him. He reached out a callused finger and ran it over one of the curls that hung down from her blonde head, marveling at its softness. Lorraine looked up at him as she finished with the buttons, and stilled her movements, smiling as he removed his hand with almost a guilty look on his face.

"It's alright, Glenn," she said, her voice low with understanding. "You can touch, I'm not going anywhere. I want you to do whatever you like tonight. I'm looking forward to it."

She lightly pushed against his chest so that he was sitting against the edge of the bed, and reached down to grasp his boot. When he discerned what she was going to do, he shook his head and put out his hand to stop her.

"No, ma'am, there's no need for you to be doing that, a lady doesn't need to be pullin' my boots off for me," he said with a smile, reaching down to complete the task himself.

Bowing to his wishes, a smile played around the edges of her mouth as she watched him remove both boots and then, with a bit of embarrassment, slide his pants down over his hips.

"So,Glenn, tell me. Do you prefer to undress a woman, or would you rather watch her undress?" Lorraine asked.

"Well now, a little of both. But, I think I'd prefer to watch, if you don't mind," he said, laying his trousers over the same chair where his shirt was draped. His eyes twinkled a bit as he admitted, "I'm afraid if I have the pleasure of undressing you this evening, my gun might just misfire before I can clear the holster."

Lorraine couldn't restrain a laugh and was treated to an answering one from her partner. She was surveying him as he stood in front of her in nothing but his long john bottoms and socks. While he didn't have the firm, brawny physique of a twenty year old, he was still an attractive picture of a man with well defined muscles in his arms and shoulders, with his abdominal muscles just beginning to lose their tone. She could tell that his legs were long and lean, and she could also see that she had been right in her estimation of the size of his bulge. For the first time in years, she was genuinely looking forward to being with a man, this man, and she suddenly found herself eager to proceed.

"Well then, Mr. Lambert, why don't you just lay back and I'll be right with you," she smiled, teasingly.

Glenn complied and climbed up on the bed, propping a couple of pillows behind his back as he leaned against the tall headboard and actually began to look forward to the evening with anticipation, instead of dread. He watched as her fingers moved to the top of the buttons that went down the top of her dress, leisurely unbuttoning them, and then removing what he realized was actually a short jacket. This left her standing in the skirt, topped by a white, lacy corset which just barely covered two incredibly full, generous breasts. Glenn had always loved the sight of his wife when she was expecting and nursing, as her breasts had swollen into an appealing fullness. The sight of the lace covered beauties that he would soon be privy to only caused the strain in his crotch to increase.

Smiling at the encouraging reaction, Lorraine reached around and unbuttoned the back of the skirt, then stepped out of it, doing the same with the white, ruffled petticoat that was beneath it. She was then standing in front of him clad in only the lace corset, her white pantaloons and white silk stockings that were held up with garters around her thighs beneath the pantaloons. Lorraine had considered wearing something more exotic, something more along the lines of what her girls wore when they serviced their customers. However she had decided that this man was crossing enough thresholds tonight and it would be better to stick with undergarments that he was familiar with.

She realized she'd made the right decision as she watched his increased breathing as he sat on the bed, his blue eyes seeming nearly black with desire. She reached up and pulled out the hairpins that held her curls in place, allowing the length to fall below her waist in a silken profusion. Then, she slowly walked towards the bed, unhooking the corset as she went, beginning at the top and working her way down. By the time she reached him, she had finished and tossed it aside, standing in just her pantaloons.

She bent down to untie the small bows at the knees and then reached out to grasp Glenn's hand, leading it to the ribbon at her waist. Taking a shuddering breath, he pulled and loosened it, watching as the garment began to slide down over her hips and smooth thighs. She let the garment fall to the floor, kicking off her shoes as she stepped out of the bloomers.

She stood there, wearing only silken stockings. Glenn let his eyes rove over her body, which was still surprisingly firm and supple at age forty five. She had never had children, that much was clear by the lack of marks on her stomach or hips. Those incredible breasts had lost only the slightest bit of their firmness, and her legs were long and shapely with a patch of pretty blonde curls at their apex. As he looked at her, he realized that she could easily pass for a woman fifteen years her junior. And he couldn't believe that she was going to be in his bed in a matter of moments.

"Do you like what you see, Glenn?" she asked, resting one foot on a bedside chair as she slid a garter down her leg and began to roll down her stocking.

"I've seen few prettier sights in my life, Miss Lorraine," he breathed, once again reaching out to touch a long strand of hair. Her hair was like golden silk between his rough fingers.

She once again smiled at him as she repeated the action on the other leg, pulling the silk stocking away from her foot and letting it drop on top of her corset and bloomers. Moving to the side of the bed, she lightly perched on the edge and reached out to touch his chest once again, running her hands up and through the curls and then down over his abdomen to the waist of his long john bottoms. Mirroring his earlier actions with her bloomers, she took the string between her fingers and slowly pulled, loosening the knot and letting them fall slack around his waist. Lorraine slid her hands along the sides, smoothing them down lower and lower and then worked her way around back, pleased when he lifted his hips so that she could work the bottoms down further. The only thing holding them in place now was the large bulge in front and she grasped the waistband and pulled the garment down his legs, tossing them to the floor as her eyes widened at the sight of the virile man in front of her. The reason for the size of the bulge that she'd seen earlier was immediately made clear; Glenn Lambert was hung like a horse and was already as stiff as a board!

"My, my, Mr. Lambert. I hope this is the first of many pleasant surprises that the night holds," Lorraine Harris breathed as she remained sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes moving from his magnificent tool back up to his eyes.

"Well then, Lorraine," Glenn said, unable to keep his hands off her a moment longer and sliding his hand under her hair to the nape of her neck. "Does that mean you like what you see?"

Lorraine Harris's lips curved into an amused smile as she felt him drawing her closer to him, then leaned into his mouth for a long, deep kiss, pressing the peaks of her breasts against his chest. She felt his hand sliding down her back and then both his arms were around her, pulling her down to lay atop his body and then rolling them both over until they lay in a tangle of arms and legs on the bed.

Glenn felt as if a dam had been released and his hands roved over every inch of this beautiful, voluptuous woman that they could reach. His mouth crushed hers, parting her lips with a probing tongue and tasting every inch of her sweetness. His hands moved over her smooth legs and hips, back to squeeze a full buttock which fit perfectly in his hand, and up to caress and squeeze a full, velvety breast, feeling the nipple harden beneath his fingers.

Lorraine moaned in pleasure as his hands caressed her breasts; no matter how many years she had plied her trade at the Gray Dove, her breasts had always been incredibly sensitive. It was clear that this man was enamored of them and she couldn't be happier. It had been over two years since she had been with a man, it had been another favor similar to this, and she honestly hadn't missed it. She had spent thirteen years on her back at the Gray Dove and the constant parade of customers had mostly become one large, faceless blur. But she could tell that Glenn Lambert was exactly the kind of man that she genuinely enjoyed pleasuring in bed, a strong man who knew what he wanted and how to get it. It was a characteristic that made him powerful in business and politics, and that spilled over into the man as a lover. He may be a bit out of practice but Lorraine knew that sharing this man's bed was going to be one of the most pleasant experiences of her life.

So, she allowed him to stroke and caress to his heart's content, loving the groans of pleasure coming from him as she ran her hands over his back and ass. He tore his mouth from hers and nuzzled and licked from her neck down to her breasts as he captured the swollen tip of her left breast and flicked his wet tongue around it. Remembering a gasp of pleasure that had come from her lips when he had squeezed it earlier, he lightly caught the pink bud between his teeth, gently biting. Her soft cry as her back arched was all the encouragement that he needed. He licked and suckled and caressed them, each attention bringing groans and sighs of pleasure, which was a tremendous boost to his confidence. This woman's body was so different from his Lucy's, so much fuller and soft, not as slim or sinewy as his wife who had worked the ranch with him in the early years. This woman felt like a decadent, satin pillow and it fueled his desire to know that he could excite her.

Sliding his hand over a smooth thigh, he sought the soft curls between her legs, and she happily gave access. His fingers probed between, finding the soft, velvety lips that he was pleased to discover were already slicked with the juices of desire. He had prepared himself for the idea that she would probably employ some of her previous business experience to perhaps help him feel that his performance was adequate, but there were some things that couldn't be faked. The sweet wetness between her thighs was one of them. He circled a finger around the hard little pearl buried within, remembering the pleasure that it had afforded his wife, and smiled in satisfaction as he heard Lorraine murmur in delight. Lifting his lips from her breasts, he rose up on his other arm and looked down into her eyes, enjoying the flush on her face and the sensual smile curving her lips.

"God, woman, you are beautiful," he breathed, watching her eyes close and her neck arch as he pressed harder. "Never seen anything like you before."

"Mmmm, feels so good, Glenn, so good," she sighed, running her hands up his arm as her hips moved restlessly. "Don't stop."

Increasing the pressure, Glenn circled faster and faster, watching her gasp and writhe beneath his hands until she finally cried out as her body stiffened beneath him, then watched her go limp as she struggled for breath.

"I have to say, you may be a little rusty but it's all coming back to you, isn't it, Lambert?" she gasped, finally opening her eyes to meet his. She saw the desire still tensing in his face, and knew that it was time for this man to get back in the saddle.

Pulling him down into a deep, passionate kiss, she whispered in his ear, "If you can do that to a lady just with your fingers, I can't wait to see what you can do with that nice, big cock."

"Well, darlin', we're both about to find out, because I can't wait another minute," he ground out, rolling on top of her and wedging his thighs between hers. Lorraine spread her long legs wide apart for him, bending them at the knee and placing her feet flat against the mattress, providing a perfect cradle for him to rock within. He reached down between their bodies and grasped his cock, sliding it up and down her pussy to coat it with her juices, before positioning the large head between her lips. Raising his head, he locked eyes with her and, placing a hand on either side of her hips, thrust forward. Her eyes widened and body arched as his enormous tool filled and stretched her in a way she'd never known before. It felt incredible!

Seeing that the expression on her face reflected pleasure, Glen Lambert began to stroke in and out of a woman's body for the first time in eight years and, unconsciously echoing Lorraine's thoughts, it felt incredible. This woman had a body that was built for fucking, and he planned on experiencing that pleasure for as long as he possibly could. He soon settled into a deep, satisfying rhythm for them both, as the squeaking bed and their groans soon attested.

Lorraine wrapped her arms around Glenn and ran her hands over his back and shoulders as he moved inside her, kneading the tensing, straining muscles, then running her hands down to squeeze the buttocks that were working between her thighs. She gasped with each thrust as he hit one sensitive spot after another that was buried deep inside her. Lorraine Harris had never had any trouble convincing her clients that each of them had been the best fuck that she'd ever had back when she was working the upstairs rooms at The Gray Dove; she had been a very convincing actress. Tonight, there was no need to pretend anything; she was in bed with possibly the most exciting man she'd ever been with. Every groan, every cry of pleasure, every sigh was real, and she gasped encouragement to him not to stop.

"Ohhh, Lambert, harder! That's it, honey, ohhh, yes!!!!" she gasped with each thrust.

Glenn, on the other hand, felt as if he was having the ride of his life. Her hips moved in perfect rhythm with him and he loved the way her hands played over his back. Her generous tits moved and shifted beneath his chest with each thrust, creating a sweet, erotic friction. He increased his tempo, pleased with the resulting cries from his partner while he felt that his cock was going to explode any second from the pleasure of reaming out her sweet, wet pussy.

But, surprising both of them, he showed a stamina that would have impressed a younger man by staying in the saddle for a good fifteen minutes! Each time he would feel himself close to the edge, Lorraine would reach down between them, grasp the base of his cock and give it a hard squeeze, delaying the imminent explosion for a few minutes. But, eventually, he knew that he couldn't hold on much longer and, to Lorraine's delight, reached down and hooked an arm beneath her right knee, pulling it nearly up to her shoulder as it opened her even more fully to his cock. He began to pound in earnest, the wet, slick sounds of skin slapping together in the oldest dance known to man as she began a pleading litany.

"Ohhhh, yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her voice shaking with each hammering thrust. "That's it, Lambert, make me cum. Mmmm, pound me, do it, do it! Cum for me, honey, cum for me good and hard!"

Glenn was happy to oblige and, raising up on both hands, hammered away with an intensity that resulted in the headboard banging against the wall in testament to their passion. Feeling the burn beginning in his balls, he felt Lorraine's body buck and shudder in release beneath his just as he rammed hard into her one final time. The explosion of thick, white cum filled her pussy to overflowing as his body seized against hers in a few last shuddering spasms as he groaned his release and then collapsed on top of her.

They lay there for minutes, each trying to recover from the incredible fuck that they'd just experienced. Lorraine gasped for breath as she mentally envied this man's late wife for having had a lifetime in bed with him, while Glenn buried his face in her neck and didn't ever want to leave this bed or this woman's body.

Their breathing eventually slowed to nearly normal, and Glenn raised his head to look down into Lorraine's face. His confidence was returning in leaps and bounds as he took in the sated, satisfied look on this beautiful woman's face, which was followed by her arms slipping around his neck and her voice absolutely purring in his ear.

"I can't believe it's been eight years since you last pleasured a lady, Lambert. You could teach all those cowboys over at the Gray Dove a thing or two, and THEN some," she sighed.

"Happy to be of service, ma'am," he teased, reclaiming her lips with soft, light kisses. They lay like that for a time, their bodies still joined as they lightly kissed and caressed, however Glenn's back finally protested and he reluctantly withdrew from her and rolled over, laying beside her. She propped her head up on one hand and smoothed the other over his chest and stomach, reaching down to press a kiss against his shoulder.

"I sure do owe Bill Tate," he sighed in contentment, lacing his fingers with hers.

"Mmmm, me too," she said with a throaty laugh which prompted a chuckle from Glenn.

"Lorraine, I'm curious about something," he began, looking over at her. "Bill said that you don't see customers over at The Gray Dove anymore, not even him. Why did you decide to do this for me tonight?"

Lorraine considered her words for a few moments before answering.

"I see married men come and go through the doors of The Gray Dove every day, spending money to lay with my girls, thinking that they're going to get something there that they can't get at home," she began quietly. "Before Bill told me your name or who you were, he told me about you and your wife. He told me about how much you loved her and how, even after she became ill, you were always faithful to her. And have been faithful in the these years since she's passed. And I thought that I'd like to know what it's like to be with a man who was capable of that kind of love, at least once in my life."

"Haven't you ever been in love with a man like that? Not ever?" he wondered, letting his eyes rove over her face.

Her eyes gazed off into space for a moment as she answered in a soft voice tinged with sadness.

"Once, a long time ago. I was young and still living on my Daddy's ranch, and he was a cowboy that worked there. He was good, and smart and kind and he made me feel like the most beautiful girl in Wyoming. But my daddy didn't like him and then," her voice caught for a moment, "Then he….died. There's never been anyone else for me, at least not that way."