New Beginnings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly an hour later, they came to a small cabin by a stream nestled in a grove of aspens. Glenn didn't remember ever seeing the small dwelling before, and he thought he knew the Ramsey property as well as his own.

"What is this?" he asked as they pulled up beside it. "Has this always been here?"

"No, it hasn't," she smiled as she dismounted and opened the gate to the small corral off to the side. Following her lead, Glenn unsaddled Big Gray as she removed the saddle from Sassy, assuming they were going to be here for a while.

As they walked towards the cabin, he took quick stock of it and estimated it to be about twenty five feet wide by twenty feet deep. There was a stone chimney at one end and he saw a stovepipe sticking out of the back wall. They climbed up onto the small, covered porch and Anne pulled the leather strip that opened the latch from inside.

As he walked inside, he smiled, although he still didn't know what this place was or why they were there. The inside walls were whitewashed, there was a simple oval braided rug with a rocking chair at one end of the room by the fireplace, a small dropped leaf table with a chair on either side under one of the front windows, a small cookstove and a wooden cabinet along the back wall, and a bedstead covered by a blue quilt at the end opposite the fireplace. There was a jug of dried lavender on one windowsill. That was all the adornment in the little dwelling however it was serenely appealing in its simplicity.

"Anne, I don't think I've ever seen this cabin before," Glenn stated, crossing over to the fireplace and running his hand along the oak mantle.

"After Bart died, there were times that I felt as if I were trapped in the house at the ranch," Anne quietly began. "I treasure the memories that I have there, but sometimes the walls just felt like they were closing in. So, last summer, I hired some men to build this. I've always loved this spot on the ranch; the sound of the stream has always managed to soothe my soul when I was upset about something. I love being able to look out across the meadow and see the mountains and trees; the same way that you enjoy the surroundings at the lake. And, I....I felt as if I needed a small place on the ranch that was mine....all mine.....where I didn't have memories of Bart there to make me feel sad or lonely. I can come here and read or write letters, or just come and sleep and listen to the water rushing along or the wind blowing through the leaves in the trees. I come here when I just need a little time to myself."

"Well, it's sure a pretty spot. I can understand why you like it here," he said quietly, but with questions still in his eyes.

"But you wonder what this has to do with what we were discussing, don't you?" she smiled as he slowly nodded.

"Glenn, when I married Bart, I knew what I was getting into. It wasn't something that I didn't think about long and hard," she admitted, gazing into his eyes. "Although proper young women aren't brought up to speak of such things, I can tell you true that most of them look forward to sharing a bed with their husbands as much as their husbands do. I know that I certainly did. But, when I met Bart, I fell in love with the whole man, not just the way he made me feel. I had the same wants and desires as other young woman my age, but I was willing to accept whatever physical limitations there were to our marriage, because I thought Bart was worth it. And, in our own way, we did satisfy each other."

"Are....are you sure, Anne?" Glenn asked hesitantly. The conversation was awkward as hell, but he was bound and determined to get it all out in the open so that they would both know exactly where they stood with the other. "I know that Bart was never ... well ....wasn't always sure that you enjoyed being with him...in an intimate way."

"But I did, Glenn. I craved closeness with him, in whatever way he could show it," Anne said, earnestly, although with decidedly red cheeks. "But I think that there was a part of him that always felt guilty about never being able to ..well...pleasure me like other men pleasure their wives. I always felt that I was caught between a rock and a hard place, because if I had ....well...been overly enthusiastic, Bart would have seen right through it. He wasn't a stupid man and I wouldn't have been a very good actress," she laughed, a bit ruefully. "But if I had admitted to him that, sometimes, I was frustrated because of the limitations of our lovemaking, it would have hurt his pride terribly. So, I just did the only thing that I could do; I grasped for every bit of pleasure that he and I could have together and hoped that it would be enough. For both of us."

Glenn nodded and heard the truth in what she said, realizing that, up until now, he had only heard Bart's side of the situation. He should have realized that there was more to it than that. He thought back to the bright, energetic girl that Anne had been and should have realized that she had the same needs and desires of other young women, the kinds of desires that Lucy had had when she had been the same age.

He snapped back to attention when he saw Anne reach for the button at the neck of her blouse and slowly unbutton it. Then her hands moved to the next button.....and then the next. His eyes widened as she unbuttoned it all the way and pulled it out of the riding skirt, revealing a thin white camisole beneath which accented the curves of her breasts and the dark, pert nipples which were visible as they pressed against the delicate fabric.

"Anne, no!" he said urgently, suddenly realizing her objective. "There's no need for this. You don't have anything to prove to me."

"No, Glenn, nothing to prove," she said, her voice softly shaking as she crossed the few steps to him and rested her hands against his chest. "But I want you to show me.....I want you to show me what it feels like for a man to make love to me the way I've always dreamt ....I want you to make me feel like a woman."

He looked at this warm, appealing woman with the dark, silken hair, fascinating hazel eyes, long legs and firm, womanly figure. He reached to cup her cheek in his hand and stroked her still smooth skin with his thumb, taking in just the beginnings of a few lines around her eyes and mouth. Then he lowered his mouth to hers, feeling desire course through him at her sigh as she relaxed against him, sliding her arms around his back.

Glenn took things slowly, pleased that he wasn't in the heated fervor that he'd been in with Lorraine Harris several years ago. He slowly ran his hands up and down her back, then went lower to caress her pleasantly firm behind. He smoothed his hands up to the back of her waist and worked on the buttons of her riding skirt as he nuzzled her neck, realizing with delight that she was working on pulling his shirt out of his pants at the same time.

The last button finally gave way and the skirt fell to the ground, with Anne stepping out of it, now clothed in only her thin camisole, matching bloomers and riding boots. Glenn realized with a bit of amusement that she didn't seem as shy as one might think, standing in front of him in next to nothing, as well as the fact that she seemed more than eager to get his shirt unbuttoned. He playfully wrapped his arms around her as he unbuttoned each cuff while she worked at the final three shirt buttons before yanking the shirt down his arms and tossing it across the back of the kitchen chair.

Taking her hand and leading her over to the bed, he had her hold onto the headboard as he pulled off first one of her boots and stockings, and then the other. She undid the thick coil of hair at the nape of her neck, shaking it out to fall down to her waist in a wild tumble as Glenn removed his boots. He took in the seductive sight and, closing the distance between them once more, grasped the hem of her camisole and slid it up over her head, revealing her surprisingly high, firm breasts to him. He eagerly loosened the ribbon at her waist and took a great deal of pleasure of sliding the bloomers down over her smooth hips, then urged her back on the bed so that he could drink in the sight of her laying on her side as she waited for him to join her.

She was long and lean, her hips and legs toned from years of riding horses, her upper body propped up on one long, slim arm as the other resting against her hip. Her hair swirled around her breasts and shoulders, matching the soft triangle between the slim length of her legs. She was a beautiful sight and he felt his cock pressing against his trousers, begging for release from its confines.

"Anne, I'll be as careful as I can, but I need to tell you that I'm a large man," he said, yanking at first one button, then the next. "I know that you may not be a virgin, but you're pretty damned close."

"I know, I've seen you," she said, a seductive smile playing around her mouth as his hands stilled for a moment while he looked into her eyes.

"What? When?" he asked, confused.

"Well now, that's a story for another time," she said, smiling as he resumed the struggle with his pants.

Finally divesting himself of the bothersome garment, he quickly untied the string holding his long john bottoms up and slid them off his body until he was as naked as Anne, watching her eyes widen at the sight of his cock, before he joined her on the bed. He lay facing her and pulled her into his arms, joining his mouth with hers and kissing her long and deep. Their bodies were pressed together from head to toe, the contrast of her soft curves against his muscular frame a delight. Her hands smoothed over his skin in firm, eager strokes, as she took pleasure in the feel of his as they caressed her back and squeezed her buttocks.

Glenn was a bit surprised to her uninhibited response to his intimate caresses until he realized that her only experience with lovemaking had likely been restrained and without the passion that was urging him along. Therefore he decided that slow and gentle was perhaps not what she was eager for after all. It was at that point that he decided to simply give into his desires and ravish every inch of her body until she cried out for mercy.

With a glint in his eye, Glenn rolled Anne onto her back and crushed his mouth to hers. His hands swept over her body with firm strokes, pausing to cup and caress her breasts, stroke down over her flat stomach to the patch of curls between and reach in between to find her hard little clit, stroking and circling it until she moaned into his mouth.

He tore his mouth from hers and sucked and kissed his way to the brown peak of each breast, sucking it firmly between his lips and gently rolling it between his teeth as he kept up his ministration between her legs. She cried out, arching her back which, unconsciously pressed her nipple more firmly into his mouth, a fact that he took full advantage of by continuing to suck and nibble them until she was gasping for breath.

Glenn continued his journey south, grasping a pillow from the top of the bed and, lifting her ass, sliding it beneath her which elevated her already wet pussy. Parting the soft lips at the entrance, Glenn buried his head between her legs and began to make long, sweeping strokes along her clit with his tongue, which again caused her to cry out with desire. He licked and sucked the little ridge until she thought she would faint and then, when she didn't think she could take anymore, he pressed his lips firmly against her pussy lips and pushed his tongue up into her, grasping her hips with his hands to prevent her from moving.

Anne's head tossed back and forth on the bed, her body feeling as if it were exploding with a thousand new sensations as she cried out his name. This was how Bart had pleasured her, but again, it wasn't the same thing at all. Bart had always been gentle and tender with her....Glenn, however, had unleashed a primal passion in her that she could have never imagined. She felt as if her heart was beating so hard that she could feel it pulsing through her entire body, from her fingertips to her tender nipples to the pussy that was receiving such enthusiastic attention, right down to her toes!

Glenn withdrew his tongue from her wet, swollen pussy and knew that the time was now. He shifted up and covered her body, looking down into her eyes that were glazed with passion. He once again captured her mouth as her felt her arms go around him.

Anne thought of the dream that she'd had over and over, realizing that this was always part of it. She felt his body on top of hers; pressing her down into the bed as his mouth ravished her. She slid her arms up his back, stroking the strong muscles there, feeling him moving his hips to insinuate himself between her thighs. She spread them apart, opening herself to him, almost afraid that she would once again awake to find that this had all been an elaborate trick played upon her by her imagination.

But this time was different......this time the sensations didn't stop.....Anne felt the long, hard cock pressed against her thigh and could feel it throbbing there. She gasped as she felt Glenn stroking it up and down against her pussy lips, coating it with the moisture there. He tore his lips from hers and shifted away for a moment, grasping her hips and tilting them up even further on the pillow, until her pussy was angled towards the ceiling, before he grasped his cock and pressed the head into the tuft of dark, wet curls.

"Just try to relax, darlin'" he ground out as he pressed forward into her tight, wet hole.

Anne gasped at the first thrust, her desire mixing with a sudden, stretching pain. While she no longer had a hymen, her pussy had never had anything larger than a man's fingers in it, and the introduction of this large cock felt as if it were stretching her beyond her limits.

She couldn't prevent the gasps and cries from escaping her as Glenn thrust into her again and again, working his cock deeper and deeper until, with one final lunge forward, he was buried all the way to his large balls inside her. Then he lay still, giving her body time to adjust to the new sensations.

Tears slid out of the corners of her eyes without her even being aware of them. All she knew was that, while there had been pain, she wouldn't trade the feeling of this man's body against hers, INSIDE hers, for anything on earth. She finally opened her eyes and looked into those of her first, real lover.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, brushing the tears away with his thumb.

"No, no," she shook her head, reaching up to nuzzle his mouth. "I'm not. This is what I wanted....I want you, Glenn. Show me....show me the rest."

With her whispered words of passion, Glenn pulled out of her just a few inches and then rocked back inside, gauging her reaction, pleased with the gasp of pleasure instead of pain this time. He began to withdraw and thrust in a slow, even motion, loving the look of discovery on Anne's face as he moved in and out of her body.

She had no idea that she would be able to feel so much so deep inside her, but she began to feel pleasure instead of pain as she felt the ridges and veins of his hard cock stroking her. The look of wonder was soon replaced by a look of pleasure as Glenn increased his tempo and settled into a deep, even rhythm.

With each thrust, he brushed her clit with his cock and with each withdrawal she felt him caress a spot inside her just below her stomach. Both caused her to gasp and moan and, soon, she was raising her hips to meet each thrust, the additional movement causing even further sensation.

Anne never wanted him to stop, she wanted to feel him cradled deep inside her forever, to feel him stroking and caressing her from the inside out. But eventually he began to move even faster and more deeply inside her. She felt her body beginning to tense, beginning in the pit of her stomach and just winding tighter and tighter with each strong, forward thrust between her legs. She held on for dear life, clutching at his back and began to gasp as she heard what would, over time, become telltale groans coming from her lover.

Glenn was as lost in sensations as the soft, warm woman beneath him was. At some point Anne had unconsciously wrapped her legs around his and the extra tension just added to the depth of his thrusts. He looked down into her warm, beautiful face and saw the pleasure being replaced by a look of intensity as her head began to roll back and forth against the pillow as she writhed against him.

Feeling that he was close as well, he began to hammer into Anne with the ferocity of a piston, feeling her entire body moving and undulating with his as he stroked and stroked and stroked until, with a final cry, her body arched and tensed as she sobbed out his name over and over. This was all he needed to trigger his release and he shot rope after rope after rope of thick, sticky cum inside her, bathing her pussy walls as she went limp beneath him, with him following suit and collapsing on top of her.

Anne lay beneath him, clutching him as if to never let him go while she fought for each shuddering breath. She could have never in her wildest dreams have imagined that this long elusive act could have felt like this, not just the act itself but the sensation of being this close to a man, of feeling him against her, inside her, around her....every part of their bodies touching. It was....perfect.

Glenn finally recovered enough to raise his head and look down into her flushed, sated face, her hazel eyes half hidden by lids that drooped in the aftermath of passion.

"So, that's what it is?" she sighed, her lips curving as her hands played over his back.

"Yes, darlin', that's what it is," he said, brushing her lips. Running his hands through her hair, he gently asked, "Are you alright?"

Exhaling another completely contented sigh, she nuzzled his ear and said softly, "I have to say, Glenn Lambert, that I have never in my life been better."

A low chuckle escaped his lips as he rubbed his cheek against hers. Wrapping his arms around her, he rolled them over so that she was now lying on top of him with her head in the crook of his shoulder with their bodies still joined. They lay there like that for a while, nothing said between them, just enjoying the sounds of the outdoors around the cabin and the feeling of each other's hands gently caressing the other in the afterglow of their passion.

Finally, propping her head up on her hand, Annie looked down into Glenn's face, a lazy, mischievous smile curving her mouth.

"So, Mr. Lambert, do you have any other concerns about me that we might be able to put to rest?" she inquired, lightly circling one of his nipples with her fingertip.

He once again chuckled, his hands playing over her buttocks where they'd been resting.

"Not a one, Annie girl, not a one," he smiled, squeezing one ripe cheek and enjoying the wiggle that it prompted.

"I'm glad to hear it," she said, nuzzling his ear as she said, in a low, sensual voice, "Because I do want to share your bed, Glenn, married or not."

He was surprised by the statement, but immediately knew that he wanted to marry this woman. He was now convinced that they could have a rich, satisfying life together and he wanted to spend the rest of his days with her. Lucy was gone, Bart was gone, but he and Annie were still here and had a lot of living yet to do, and he wanted to do it together.

"Well now, that might be alright with you, but it wouldn't with me," he said, in a mock serious tone. "I expect you to do the right thing and make an honest man out of me, ma'am. It's the only decent thing to do."

Anne threw her head back and laughed, and then repeated the motion when, suddenly, Glenn's stomach let out a loud growl. She realized that it had been a long time since breakfast and decided to rummage through the small cupboard by the cook stove to see if there was anything to offer her guest.