New Beginnings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid off Glenn's chest, softly sighing as his now soft cock slid out of her. As she rolled off the bed, Glenn quickly said "Honey, you might want to....", but the warning came too late. Her eyes widened as she felt liquid trickling down her leg, then her eyes narrowed at the man laying in her bed, laughing up at her!

"That's what I was trying to tell you, that you might want to let me get my handkerchief before you stood up," he grinned.

"Well, now's a fine time to mention it, isn't it?" she said with a mixture of humor and sarcasm. She walked over to the table and plucked Glenn's shirt from the back of a chair, drawing it around her and buttoning two of the buttons, then grabbed the small jug that had held the dried lavender, removing the flowers. She fished her hankie from the pocket of her riding skirt and then headed towards the back door of the cabin, announcing that she was going to the stream to tidy up a bit and would be back in a moment.

When she returned, she discovered Glenn standing in his long john bottoms in front of the open cupboard, holding a tin of crackers in his hand and hoping to find something to go with them.

"I apologize, I wasn't expecting company," she said saucily, holding not only the small jug filled with water, but a crock as well. "If you think you could manage to get a fire going in that stove, I could offer you a couple of fried eggs, a little bit of cheese and some coffee to go with those crackers."

"Fried eggs?" he said, eyeing the crock, curiously.

"Yep. And some cheese," she said smugly. "That stream is nice and cool, even in the hottest part of the summer. I always try to keep a few eggs and cheese out here, just in case. I keep them in the crock, keep the crock in the stream and they stay fresh for about a week."

"Well now, aren't you a resourceful woman?!?!" he said as he stuffed wood and old newspaper in the cookstove, then set a match to it. His admiration was fueled by his rumbling stomach.

As he'd been working on the fire, Anne had wiggled back into her bloomers and was just pulling the camisole over her head when Glenn realized what she was doing.

"Now, I have to say, I liked it better when you were wearing my shirt," he said, coming up behind her and slipping his arms around her waist as he nuzzled her neck.

"Well, I apologize for ruining your fun, but it just didn't cover enough to suit me," she laughed as he lightly bit her earlobe.

"Why do you think I liked it?" he asked, with a devilish look on his face.

Anne was amazed at how comfortable she was with him, particularly in this setting and situation. This had been her own private retreat; no one else had ever been here. But, it felt right to have him here. And, for reasons that she couldn't understand, what they had just done had felt incredibly right too. She would have thought that there would have been a degree of awkwardness between she and a man whom she had just unexpectedly made love with. But there was none of that and having him here just seemed natural.

She retrieved a small tin of coffee from the cupboard, filled the pot with water from the jug and the inside basket with coffee and set the pot on the stove. She chuckled at the picture they must make, her making a meal dressed only in her underwear with Glenn leaning against the doorframe, surveying the landscape while wearing nothing but his long john bottoms. Any of the friends who knew the two distinguished, proper individuals would have been scandalized. And, honestly, the two couldn't have cared less.

In a surprisingly short amount of time the stove had heated up, the coffee was brewing and Anne had eggs frying in the iron skillet. Glenn retrieved the two tin plates and coffee cups that he'd seen in the cabinet by the stove, as well as a fork and knife apiece, and set the table. They were comfortably quiet in each others presence and that, combined with the soothing noises all around them, truly made the humble cabin seem a refuge.

Anne was soon scooping the eggs onto the plates, slicing up the small amount of cheese and sitting the tin of crackers and the coffee pot on the table between them.

"It's a pretty humble meal, but I suppose it'll take the edge off," Anne smiled as Glenn appreciatively sniffed the air.

"You know, I've been in some of the fanciest restaurants and hotels in Washington but nothing ever smells better to me than fresh brewed coffee and eggs and bacon cooking," he sighed. "You throw a couple of slices of toast in with it and its just perfect."

"Well, I'll remember to bring some bacon out with me the next time I come," Anne smiled, taking a sip of coffee. "Maybe some bread for toast and some of Rosa's homemade strawberry preserves."

"Mmmm, woman, if you top all this off with strawberry preserves, I might just think I've died and gone to heaven," he said, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he took another bite of egg.

They began to talk of marriage in more than abstract terms. Their marriage would be more than affection and companionship; it would also be the merging of two large, profitable ranches. By state law, all of Anne's goods and properties would become Glenn's when they married, but he didn't want to do things that way. He knew that the Ramsey place was a successful as it was because of her hard work, and he wasn't about to yank it out from underneath her.

But, the more that they talked, they began to form a plan for their own future that was somewhat separate from both ranches. For all intents and purposes, Glenn's sons and sons in law had been running the day to day operations of the ranch for the last several years. They'd taken over while he was in the Senate and Glenn was proud of the job that they'd done. Three of the son's and their wives lived in the large, main house with Glenn, while the others had either built their own homes on the property or moved into existing buildings on the ranch while planning new homes.

Anne told Glenn about her mixed feelings over her own home. She said that it was really too big for one person to live in, it had actually been too large for she and Bart. Glenn knew that he couldn't live in his friend's house, not being married to his friends wife anyway. It wouldn't feel right, it would feel a betrayal of their friendship, and he couldn't even imagine making love with Anne in the bedroom that she'd shared with her husband. No, there were definitely going to be a lot of details to be worked out.

"But you know what, Darlin'?" Glenn said, stretching his hand across the table and clasping here. "We don't have to make all those decisions this minute. The only thing we have to decide right now is, do we want to do the dishes before or after we make love again?"

The last was said with a twinkle in his eye and was met by an answering smile. Anne grabbed the plate and cup from in front of him, as well as her own and hightailed it to the stream to quickly rinse the remnants of their very late lunch from them. By the time she returned, Glenn had banked the fire in the stove, returned their chairs to their places and was eagerly waiting for her.

She walked into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him with an enthusiasm that delighted him to no end. And to think that he was worried that this woman wouldn't be interested in physical intimacy!!! He backed the few steps to the bed and then had the pleasure of removing her undergarments once again, before falling back onto the bed and pulling her with him.

She loosened the string to his long john bottoms and wiggled them down over his hips and legs, tossing them over the end of the bed.

"It's my turn now," she said softly, running her hand over his chest. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, enjoying it as he slid his hands through her thick, silken hair. She explored his neck and ear, delighting to find that his earlobes were very sensitive, which caused his cock to twitch in the beginnings of an erection. She continued down his chest, flicking her tongue over first his left and then right nipples, discovering that they were as sensitive as hers.

Leaning upon one arm, she lightly traced her hand down over his stomach and then hesitated at his rapidly hardening cock. He saw the hesitation and, taking her hand in his, wrapped it around his shaft and showed her how to slowly stroke him to firmness.

"There's no part of me that you can't touch, Annie girl," he said, his pupils dilated with passion. "Just like I was with you while ago, there's no part of me that's off limits to you."

She smiled and continued to stroke him, marveling at the change of length and texture as he became more excited, his groans making her pussy gush with desire as she began to discover her power over his body. She continued with her rhythm with one hand and reached down to caress his large testicles with her other hand. Her eyes widened as his back arched when she gently squeezed the sacs and she felt the throbbing in his cock increase.

"Honey, I'm afraid we're going to have to continue this lesson another time. I can't wait to bury myself in that sweet pussy of yours," he ground out, pulling her down to him and then rolling her to her back. He took a nipple in his mouth, suckling and rolling it as he snaked a hand between her thighs to make sure she was wet enough to accommodate him. Pleased with what he found there, he also noted the eagerness of her movements as she spread her thighs open to him and shifted her hips up to prepare for his penetration. The flush of anticipation on her face and desire in her eyes was all he needed to see as he probed her entrance and then, with one deep, smooth thrust this time, buried himself in her sweet, welcoming body.

They both groaned as he slid into her, however this time there was nothing tentative about Glenn's lovemaking. He immediately initiated a strong, thrusting rhythm that soon had her sighing her pleasure in her lover's ear, repeating his name as if a litany.

This was what she'd meant when she'd told him she wanted him to make her feel like a woman. She enjoyed giving up control of her body to this passionate, virile man because she knew that he knew how to please a woman. His deep, sure strokes caressed her from her clit to her cervix and hit every nerve buried deep within her. The feeling of his hips caressing her smooth, soft inner thighs created a friction that added to the myriad of sensations coursing through her body, as did the crisp hairs on his chest teasing her nipples into hard, tender peaks.

"God, Annie, sweet, sweet, Annie," he ground out as he pumped between her thighs. "Tell me what you want, honey. Let me hear it. Tell me, darlin'"

"Oh, Glenn....I want....I want..." she gasped, her body writhing beneath his, "I want it harder....faster..."

He crushed her mouth beneath his as he increased the speed of his thrusts, and then tore it away, grunting in her ear.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, honey. It'll feel even better that way," he said, enjoying the feeling of her long legs encircling him.

She gasped as she realized how right he was, unable to keep her thighs from tensing around his hips as her heels rested against his buttocks. Pushing himself up on his hands, he pumped into her until she felt the bed rocking with his movements. She saw his eyes glittering with desire as he watched her breasts bounce with each thrust and her head toss and turn on the pillow in a frenzy of passion until her hair was a tumbled cloud framing her face.

She felt herself rapidly nearing the peak with each stroke until he suddenly ground into her clit hard, his pelvis making circling movements against hers until she cried out, "YES!!!! OH YES!!!!OH GOD, GLENN!!!! AHHHHH"

As a deep growl of satisfaction escaped from his lips, he resumed his motions between her legs however only needed a few good, hard thrusts before he shuddered with a climax that began at his toes and shot out through his cock inside her, feeling her pussy walls clamping around him and milking him of every last drop.

He rolled on his side, bringing her with him as they faced each other, a fine sheen of sweat covering their bodies as their breathing slowly returned to normal. He smoothed her tumbled hair away from her face with a callused hand as she relaxed against him.

"You know, Glenn Lambert," she said, tracing his lips with her fingertips. "I think there's a definite possibility that you just might wear me out."

The words stuck him as funny, the idea him exhausting a woman who was nearly twenty years his junior should be ridiculous but, at that moment, he felt as young and potent as he had when he'd been in his thirties. There was something about Anne Ramsey that was like a spring tonic to him.

:"Well, honey, it's just that you have some catching up to do," he chuckled, leaning in for a kiss. "But, once you do, I imagine you're going to leave this old man in the dust."

"Mmmmm, never," she sighed, snuggling closer to him.

Their bodies gave into the sleep that they both craved and, when Glenn opened his eyes again, he noticed quite a shift in the sun. Sitting up, he reached for the pants that were hanging over the end of the bed and, retrieving his pocket watch, discovered that it was just after four in the afternoon!

Anne had stirred when he sat up, but when he told her the time, she bolted upright. They had been gone nearly the whole day!

Quickly jumping out of bed, although Anne made a quick provision with his handkerchief this time, they both quickly dressed and Anne set the bed to rights. The dishes had already been done and put away, so they quickly shut the door behind them, re-saddled their horses and headed back towards the Ramsey place at a quick clip.

Glenn looked over at his riding companion and couldn't restrain a chuckle. He and Lorraine Harris could fuck all day long and, within five minutes of them getting out of bed, she would be tidied and composed, with no sign of their activities discernable on her face. Lucy had been the same way, although she did tend to betray herself by smiling to herself and humming a lot. Anne, on the other hand, hadn't bothered to try to coil her hair back into the bun that it had started the day in, she had opted to simply smooth it away from her face and tie it in a ponytail since she didn't have a comb or brush at her disposal. Her cheeks bore a flush from their recent exertions, her lips had been kissed into an unaccustomed fullness, and her tender nipples had been sucked, caressed and teased so much during the afternoon that they still stood erect, pressing through the thin camisole and the solid light beige blouse in an unmistakable outline. Her eyes were still cloudy with pleasure and Glenn smiled again at the sight. Yes, you really could read her like an open book. She looked exactly like what she was; a woman who had spent the afternoon in bed being well and truly ravished by a man. And, by God, he was the lucky man who'd made her look that way!!!

They rode up to the Ramsey place just before five and, if anyone had been inclined to ask where she'd been all day, they refrained from doing so given the fact that Glenn walked her to the door and kissed her deeply before they parted.

For the remainder of the week, they met daily at the cabin and, as Anne put it, acted like two teenagers in heat. They spent the larger portion of the first couple of days in bed, leaving only to eat or answer the call of nature. Each day was a revelation to Anne as Glenn prompted and encouraged passionate responses to his lovemaking that she would never have imagined herself capable of. She didn't know if he was a naturally inventive lover or if he learned a lifetime of experience at the hand of Lorraine Harris, but it seemed that he knew a hundred ways to make her pant and writhe against him.

For his part, Anne's uninhibited nature had been a delightful surprise to him. She was always open and eager to anything new that he taught her and was a very quick learner. Yes, as far as he was concerned, the sooner they were married and could spend every day AND every night together, the better.

By the end of the week, both Glenn's family and Anne's hands had a pretty good idea of what was going on, especially once each of them told their respective households that he/she would be away for the weekend and there would be no way to reach him/her. The two had quickly grown tired of interrupting their time together by having to return to the ranches of an evening, and decided that they were going to spend a few days together on their own. By that time neither of them honestly cared what anyone else had to say about the situation. They were two grown adults, they had both been widowed and they were both prosperous in their businesses. They'd both weathered worse that a little gossip before and they knew that Glenn's children and the hands on both ranches had enough sense to keep their mouths shut and not ask questions.

During the earlier part of the week, they had begun bringing some of the legal paperwork from both of their ranches with them and, at their leisure, began melding their lives on paper. What had seemed to have the potential to become a complicated quagmire had actually not been nearly as difficult as they had thought once they had an honest conversation about what they wanted from their life together. So, over the weekend, they talked and made love and ate and made love and then made love some more.

They were both happy to be together with no time constraints upon them. They discovered that they could co-exist within the confines of the tiny cabin peacefully together, so it boosted their certainty that they would certainly be able to live together in a larger abode.

While the days were warm, the evenings and nights were still cool enough for a fire in the fireplace. The flickering flames cast an intimate shadow over the walls, and added a new, seductive quality to their lovemaking.

Glenn came to enjoy Anne's body more and more. He loved the way the firelight shone on her long, graceful limbs as she lay in bed. One evening he felt as if he'd been transported to a sultan's harem or somewhere equally as exotic as she was stretched out over a pile of pillows, her arms braced out in front of her on the mattress, her back curved down as her behind pouted up into the air, resting upon the down pillows beneath her hips and thighs, and her long legs spread behind her at a sensuous, sloping angle. He had brought the remainder of a small bottle of oil that he'd used when he'd been with Lorraine, had rubbed it on his hands and smoothed it over Anne's skin, particularly enjoying the sheen that it brought to her back and sweetly curved cheeks. He looked at the soft, velvety skin glowing in the firelight and she brought to mind a young mare, waiting to be mounted by a stallion. And, mount her he did, as he raised up on his knees behind her and, parting her pussy lips with his cock, pressed his length down ... down ....down into her as she sighed and arched her neck with pleasure. Once he was firmly seated in her, he leaned forward and covered her body with his, hips pressed to her ass, his chest against her back as he braced a hand on the mattress on either side of her. He began to work his cock in and out of her, moving just his hips as he kissed and nibbled along her back and neck. He lifted one hand and squeezed her breast, rolling the nipple between his callused fingers, causing her to alternately gasp and moan. This was a much slower seduction than he'd demonstrated thus far, and he spent a goodly amount of time teasing her with his slow, deep, deliberate movements until she finally begged, "Mmmm, Glenn, pleeeeeeease."

He had obliged by returning to his knees behind her and, grasping her hips and pulling her to her knees as well, he began pulling her backward onto him, over and over again. He would pull out to the very tip as she rocked forward and then slide the entire length back in one swift, firm thrust as he pulled her back against him. The sounds of their lovemaking, of skin slapping skin, of soft sighs and cries, of deep growls of passion filled the room for what could have been minutes or hours. He heard her shuddering gasps begin as he increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts, and the spasm that raced through her pussy triggered his release inside her. He had pulled the pillows away and lay down on top of her when she collapsed onto her stomach, still joined to her as he ran his hands up the sides of her ribcage, up over her shoulders and arms, finally intertwining his fingers with hers as he rested his cheek against the back of her head.