New Beginnings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

" Oh that does sound good. I have only been fucked when I had a cock in my mouth once and absolutely loved it. Does this mean you know a third?" I ask.

" I know a couple, do you want a dude of chick? Everyone I know seems to fuck and suck anybody, but shoot into me now. I want to feel your hot cum in my ass." He tells me.

This really turns me on, and hearing there might be wilder times to come for us and it is just what I need to shoot into his ass.

Long, hot ball wrenching loads shoot into him. I am fucking him fast and hard now and it doesn't faze him. He is fucking me back giving as well as he is taking.

Finally I feel my orgasm ending and pushing as far into him I stop and freeze. Trace hold still letting me choose how to end this.

Finally sated I pull my cock out of his ass and pause to watch it close as my cum starts running out.

I lay next to him and we kiss. Hot wet with a lot of tongue man kisses.

"Take me now while I am still high from fucking you. Fill my ass with that nice young cock of yours and sear me with your hot cum." I say, wanting it and wanting it now. I reach into the night stand and give him the lube.

He shoots it right between my ass cheeks and I know there will be a hell of a mess on the sheets but want this bad, very bad.

He rolls the lube around my anus and slips a finger tip into me. I push back like a slut and he now has a finger completely in me.

"Give me another fucker, get my ass ready for your cock." I order.

He quickly does this and before I know it he has three in me and is working me over good when he says: "Ready for cock you horney slut?"

He runs even more lube between my ass cheeks and works his cock between them lubing it up.

He pulls me up to my knees and pushes his cock head right into me when I say: "Oh fuck does that feel good. As soon as I saw your nice cock I had to suck it but new I wanted it in my ass almost as bad. Push that fucker into me."

I am relaxed now and reach around to hold my butt open for him as he pushes in. He is of good size and when he is ball deep I feel completely full.

"Stop there and let me enjoy your cock in me." I ask him.

He does just that but as soon as he feels me move he starts sliding his cock in and out of me. Before long we have a good rhythm going. In and out, in and out he fucks me.

He is talking to me while he is fucking my ass. Things like how good I feel, that he can still taste my cum in his mouth, that he knew I would be a good fuck by the way I sucked him off at the gym.

It sounds great to me and brings me to the edge of orgasm and panting I tell him that as he has been stroking my cock and caressing my nuts while I am still holding my butt open to his fucking.

He takes his hand off my balls and cups the head up my cock and the new stimulation pushes me over the edge and I start shooting long hot loads into his hand.

Stroking me faster he says: "That's it cock sucker let it out, give me your cum so I can suck it down."

Being a man he knows to slow his stroke as my shots slow until he is just holding me. He can feel my cum stop in his hand and as I catch my breath and he slowly resumes working his meat in and out of me and before long he speeds up and shoots his hot sperm into my ass. It is comfortably hot and I love it.

As his euphoria diminishes and he pulls his cock out of me and lays next to me letting out a long slow sigh.

After a moment I ask: "So what are the chances of a hook up with one of your friends?"........................

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers
12