New Beginnings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

As she was washing my ass cheeks she pushed me up against the shower as I had done to her and ran her fingers down my ass crack something she never did in the past. We were silent both waiting to see how far this went.

She didn't disappoint. She worked my crack like a pro and as I spread my legs invitingly, hopeful she would give me what I wanted.

She did working her fingers around my anus and as I relaxed and spread my cheeks for her she worked one of her slender fingers into me. She had one hand working my ass and the other stroking my cock.

Now it was my turn to moan!

"Oh fuck that feels so good. I am afraid to ask just where you learned that": I said.

"Just you never mind where. What I am wondering is just why did my finger slide in so easily and would you like another?"

Laughing I said: "More please."

"You really have been fucking and sucking with the boys haven't you?" She asks prying me for more details of my man to man sex.

She now has two finger deep in my and as she gives my cock one last stroke she slides them out saying: "Did you mention something about back to bed?"

"Yes mam": I reply as I shut off the shower and lead her back out. I take two big soft towels and her one as I start to dry her off.

Soon enough we drop the towels and she takes my hand and leads me back to bed where we fall into it and start kissing softly but intensely. This is familiar territory for us. We had many days we called sex and seafood on a Sunday afternoon. We would have a few cocktails smoke a little weed and feast on seafood. Then if we could make it upstairs to the bed have a hot session. Sometimes we only made it to the couch.

She is the first to break the kiss and leaning back looks into my eyes and asks: "Are you ever going to let me watch you suck another guy off? I am dying to see it. I know we had talked about it on our Sundays but thought it was just sex talk. Now I find out you have opened yourself up to new exciting fun."

"You won't let this go will you? It was only hours ago that I even told you and you want a show already?"

"I am just afraid you are fucking with me or if you are telling the truth you will chicken out." She pushes.

So not one to pass up what I considered a dare I say: "Ok, is this a show or are you going to participate?"

"Oh, I want the full adventure. I want it all, everything that is going. So just how far will you go?" She says.

"Well sweetness, I have a friend that I was just sharing with some fun a lady that should be open to this. She was shocked when he kissed her while she was sucking my cock and really went nuts when I ate her after he came in her. How would you feel about this?"

I am opening up to someone from my past for the first time and have mixed feelings about it. While I loved my new bisexuality all of my partners are new friends and am worried about just anyone from home knowing about my changes.

It excites me but there is honestly some trepidation.

Maybe soon...

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers