New Boundaries Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man finds a soulmate; his Master.
1.9k words
4.33
16.3k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping to the window naked, Dana drew back the thick curtains. The late fall California sunshine lit up the room; it was already late morning. He felt still in something of a haze; as his mind awoke, the events of the night before seemed surreal, so unprecedented had they been, yet so in touch with his deepest desires. At the mirror he turned to look at the reflection of his bottom. His pale buttocks no longer glowed pink; but they were marked with red stripes and an occasional light bruise inflicted by the crop. Pressing on one of the welts, he winced slightly. Lucky there's no-one to see these, he thought. Except Travis. His ass felt strange; touching himself, he found his rectum still gaping slightly from the intense activities to which he had submitted. As he recalled Travis' cock moving in and out of his rear passage, his cock stirred in excitement.

Dana showered at length, carefully cleaning himself and soaping away the liquids that still seeped from his behind. He brushed his naturally white, unblemished teeth, combed back his damp hair, and slipped into his robe. Emerging from his bedroom, he found Travis seated in the breakfast room, drinking a cup of coffee, shaved and bathed and wearing a terrycloth robe. He looked up as Dana entered and grinned in welcome. "Young one; did you sleep well?" He stood and embraced Dana, then kissed him tenderly; his mouth tasted fresh and sweet. "You present a beautiful picture. Are you feeling rested, not in any discomfort? Let me see you."

He took Dana's robe and slipped it off his shoulders, gazing admiringly at the young man's sweet, shapely body. His hand grazed Dana's cock; he cupped his ball sac in his palm and squeezed it delicately, sending an electric thrill through the younger man as he stood shyly obedient. Dana flung his arms around the other's neck and opened his mouth; they mingled tongues for a long minute. Travis turned him around and regarded the marks that intersected the shapely globes, and spoke affectionately. "Those will go away in a day or two. Yesterday was wonderful. Do you think you will want to continue as my slave?"

Dana looked down shyly and did not respond. Then, raising his eyes to Travis', he nodded solemnly. Impulsively -- and as proof of his agreement - he sank to his knees in front of the man he acknowledged to be his Master. Parting the robe, he kissed the phallus that curled in its nest of hair beneath it. Holding it respectfully, and looking up at Travis with his doe-gray eyes wide, he licked the length of it from base to tip, causing an immediate stiffening and a large drop of pre-come to well out. He cupped the testicular sac in his hand and licked each side. Then, inspired, he drew one of the balls into his mouth, closed his lips around it and sucked it delicately, marveling at its solidity and weight. Finally he took the shaft and began to suck slowly and caringly. Travis gave a long sigh and shrugged off his own robe. His phallus quickly became rigid in his lover's soft mouth; he began to move with the in and out motions of Dana's oral attentions.

As the cock became hard, Dana was intensely excited. He focused all his attention on the thick, stiff, yet marvelously soft organ filling his mouth. He stroked and titillated it with his tongue; his throat muscles relaxed so that he was able to take it deeper. Travis' breath quickened and he emitted a series of low moans, which were echoed by his partner. The head of his cock swelled to Dana's working; the two became as one. Their moans became louder, Then, accompanied by a piercing cry, Travis' come shot down his lover's throat, who thirstily drank down every drop. Blushing, Dana stood up and hastened to the bathroom, where he energetically brushed his teeth. Then he went back out to thank his master for the gift of his essence.

Dana perched lightly and happily on Travis' lap at the table, his soft bottom pressed against Travis' groin, while the older man drank his coffee. A strong arm circling Dana's narrow waist, Travis asked if he could take Dana to lunch somewhere close. They decided on a nearby pancake house; remember, this was the 60s, and selection limited; though Dana resolved privately to maintain his liquids-only diet...just in case. Was he falling in love with this man? He had no experience of the emotion, yet knew that he wanted to be with him, and also serve him however he wished. He delighted in looking at Travis' handsome profile, healthy glow and strong physique; and basked in the affection and admiration that he sensed came from the older man. He was slightly shocked by how much he wanted to suck, fuck and submit to him again. Picturing the instrument of chastisement striking his unprotected flesh now stimulated him. "You're such a beautiful young man. I'd like to take you out in public as my girlfriend one day." The image of "herself" in bra and panties under a close fitting dress, stockings and heels, on Travis' arm, stirred Dana. He looked lovingly at his partner and nodded in assent.

At the restaurant they sat in a booth surrounded by average citizens chattering about their jobs and families. Occasionally one of the diners would glance at the pair and think that they were a good looking pair, probably related. The two communicated mostly with private looks, though Travis did ask "Would you like to visit me in LA next weekend? "

"Yes, very much."

"I have a decent place in Culver City. And do you think I could introduce you to one or two of my closest friends? I'd really like them to meet you, and I think you would like them as much as I do."

"Are they in the....hobby as well?"

"Yes, almost all of my best friends are. And they are both charming and extremely discreet. Now...I have to leave you by evening time. But let me ask you: are you ready to put the collar on again before I go?" His pulse racing, Dana silently made a sign of acceptance. Travis paid, they left the restaurant and sat a little nervously side by side in Travis' car. They spoke little; only Travis ran his fingers lovingly along the inside of his lover's thigh, while Dana grasped his hand and pressed it against himself. They arrived back at the house and made sure the curtains were drawn. Dana stripped and stood obediently. The collar was buckled around his graceful neck. He dropped his eyes and awaited instruction, arms at his sides.

The cane cracked across his upturned buttocks and Dana cried out softly. Back in the basement, Travis had found the sack of ring screws and inserted one in the beam that crossed the ceiling. A length of wood from the garage, also fitted with ring screws, separated Dana's ankles, which were roped securely to the two ends. The fuck-me high heels wavered on his feet as he strove to maintain his balance. His wrists were circled numerous times with the cord, so that he could not possibly slide them out of the bonds, and fastened together behind his back, where another cord drew them back and up towards the ceiling. Teetering on the high heels, he was bent forward, his head down and his bottom charmingly raised in the air, where it did not escape Travis' serious attention.

After he had bound his hands behind him, Travis kissed his lover deeply, then lowered his head and bit his nipple. Taking a small metal clamp with a ring attached from the pocket of his jeans -- his only garment -- he clipped it onto his slave's pink upraised nipple, which met with a moan of discomfort. He tightened the screw and tugged on the ring, which Dana found to be extremely uncomfortable. He did the same on the other side and, looking around him, discovered two small, kitsch, metal statuettes of shepherds holding crooks on an end table. These he looped onto the rings, considerably enhancing the pain of the ornaments. As he began to cane the young man's lifted buttocks, the statuettes swung wildly and provoked a series of small agonies in the lad's nipples; to which the stinging, burning strokes of the cane provided a heavier counterpoint.

Travis whipped the rattan across the point where Dana's thighs met his bottom, and followed it with another stripe to the identical spot. Dana screamed. More strokes tormented the already tender skin of his bottom and lower back; he had to be constantly balancing himself so that he would not topple and wrench his arms. Meanwhile, the weights on his nipples tugged at those tender bumps. Tears poured down his face and he tried to beg for respite, yet the crack of the cane caused him to gasp violently and interrupt his pleas. Twelve strokes. Twenty.

Finally the cane fell silent. Travis stepped out of his jeans and, taking a large dab of lubricant, worked it carefully into the sobbing young man's anus. Pushing forward, he impaled the soft, yielding flesh of his rear passage. His victim gave a wild cry of pain, surprise and pleasure; Travis reached around and caressed his cock. They moved together frantically; in less than a minute they both came with incredible intensity, Dana's ejaculate covering his master's fingers and dripping to the floor. Tenderly Travis unfastened his wrists, nipples and ankles, again picking him up easily and taking him up to the bedroom, where they lay embraced, exchanging an occasional soft kiss, on the cool sheets.

The daylight had departed when they finally stirred. Travis quickly showered and collected his things. Dana, wearing only a robe, watched him affectionately as he moved his bags to the front door. "Is there anything you would like before you leave? Would you like me to suck you some more?"

"There's nothing I'd like better. But I must be on my way. I'll ask you for that next weekend in Culver City, you can be certain. I'll call you when I get home, and we can make our arrangements. But I'm going to miss you this week, little one."

"I'll miss you so much. It was the best time I've ever had. It seems like you just knew exactly what I want, and need. I'll do anything for you! If you think of anything at all you'd like, tell me and I'll gladly do it for you when we next meet. And you can fuck me in my ass -- it's for you - and cane me as much as you want."

Travis laughed. "We'll see if you feel so enthusiastic about that when I'm actually doing it! But I'm sure I will come up with a number of things. In the meantime, let your little bottom heal up. I'll be working on it again; I have a lot of interesting equipment at home to use on you, my sweet."

They embraced and kissed, and Dana watched the taillights draw away in the dusk. Next week, he thought. Only a few days before I can give you everything you want. No matter how much it stings. Travis, driving into the night, reflected on the events of the last days. I can't believe that I've found someone like this. I never thought I would find another love after losing my Angelica. He's so young, so unspoiled, so beautiful; it's magical. I must see him soon.