New Boy in School

Story Info
I fall for the new guy in school.
2.2k words
3.76
23.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajp111
ajp111
8 Followers

This is my first story. Constructive criticism welcome!

**************************

I'm Alisha. I just turned 18 a few weeks ago and I'm in my senior year of high school. I'm usually early to class. This particular class I was the first one in. I was bored so I took out my Ipad that the school had provided and searched the Internet. I sit there and watch kids that I have

gone to school with for the past few years come in to class. A few minutes later someone I had never seen before walks in. He was gorgeous to say the least. He looked a little older then me. He probably stayed back. He had short hair, dazzling blue eyes, and was sexy in his skinny jeans, v-neck, and a hoodie. He also had his lip pierced on one side and his septum. Let's just say he was my perfect guy.

After a few weeks he began making friends in the class. I found out his name was Evan. I also noticed his beautiful smile, his sexy voice and nice laugh. I really wanted to muster up the courage to talk to him but I knew he would never be interested in me. I found myself looking toward him but he was already looking at me. Could it be that he thought I was good looking? But I blew that thought out of the water. He could never like me.

On this particular day our teacher assigned us a group project. I have about three close friends, who aren't in my class, so I find myself not having a partner. I start working on my own. I quite like working on my own but would rather have someone to share the work with.

That's when I heard a voice behind me asking, "Do you mind if we work together?" I can't believe it. Does he really want to work with me?

"Uh... Sure," I say, in my shaky nervous voice. He pulls his desk up next to me and starts on his work.

Out of no where he says, "I can't help but noticing your awesome Misfits sweatshirt."

"He likes good music," I think squeak out a thank you and that its my favorite sweatshirt.

After that we get in a conversation about music and I find out we like a lot in common. I also notice he has a few tattoos on his arm and can't help but think how sexy they are. We then got on the topic of smoking and drugs. I find out, just like me, that he smokes weed and cigarettes. This is a major turn on.

"What are you doing after school," he asks.

"Nothing really," I say forgetting that I promised to hang out with Paige.

"Wanna chill and smoke," he asks. Disappointed I tell him that I don't have weed or cigarettes.

With a smile he says, "That's okay I don't mind smoking you up and I can bum you a cigarette." I say thanks and then our teacher yelled at us so the rest of the class we worked without straying from the topic.

By seventh period I could not sit still. I was so nervous. I hope I could keep up a conversation and not make things awkward.

I look at my phone and see that he has texted me it says, "Meet me by the statue. You can follow me to my house." When the bell rings I jump and so does my heart. I'm close to panicking right now.

As I'm walking towards the statue I hear someone call my name. It's him my heart skips a beat. He has the sexiest smile on his face that just about makes me swoon. We walk to the parking lot making slight conversation about our day. When we get to our cars I follow him to his house. I find out he lives fairly close to me.

When we arrive to his house he brings me to the backyard. It's such a beautiful day and I was becoming happier then I have ever been before. When we sit down at on his patio he sparks up a bowl. We start getting high and start talking, a lot. We talk about life and silly things that made no sense. He told me that his father had died when he was a kid and has had a really hard time. I see the sadness in his eyes and I got sad myself. He sees that I'm upset and makes me laugh.

"There's that beautiful smile," he says

I look at the ground. Did he really say that? Am I dreaming? I must be but I'm not. I feel his hand move to me knee. I look at him. He is looking in my eyes. Our blue eyes are burning with intensity. He starts to move closer. I don't know what to do but I guess I move in. Our lips meet. I take a deep breath in and tense up.

I guess he takes this as me not wanting it because he says, "Sorry I didn't mean to. You are just so beautiful I couldn't help it."

He looks sad so I say, "Don't worry about it. I wanted it too. I guess I just got scared."

With that he kisses my lips again. I was in heaven. I return the kiss just as intense as he had laid it on me. We start breathing heavy. He licks my bottom lip. This is what I had been waiting for. I open my mouth and his tongue works its way in. He skillfully dances his tongue around mine causing chills down my spine. Not wanting to end the kiss I move my hand to the nape of his neck. He moves his hand to my face and pulls me closer. The kiss intensifies.

"We should go inside," he suggests.

Now I'm really nervous. What's going to happen now? He leads me to his couch where we begin to make out. As we were walking in I noticed the big bulge straining against the crotch of his jeans. It was so hot. When we were making out on the couch we are exploring each other's bodies never touching any genitals. I begin to get adventurous. I reach down to his crotch and brush my hand over his bulge. He stops my hand and whispers not yet. We continue making out until his mother comes home and I have to leave.

That night I stayed awake wondering why he didn't want to fuck me. He was obviously interested. I began to get horny. I start rubbing my pussy thinking about his beautiful blue eyes and his cute smile. Fingering myself, I came so hard. I NEED his dick.

We have now been dating for about a week. We spend pretty much everyday after school together. In school we would sneak kisses between classes and flirt whenever possible. We are a cute couple if I don't say so myself.

Today being Friday we spent the whole afternoon and a lot of the night together.

"You should sleepover," he says with a mysterious smile. I think I know what he has in mind and I jump on the opportunity.

When we arrived at his house he had this hungry look on his face. In the living room he grabs my face and starts passionately kissing me. His tongue in my mouth was doing its favorite dance with my tongue. I was so turned on. I would have ravaged him right there if I could.

He starts trailing kisses from my mouth to my cheek and then to my neck. This causes a shiver of pleasure to run down my spine and I begin to moan. This causes him to start biting and kissing my neck, later I find out causes a hickey. I kiss his shoulder and his neck trying to give him the same pleasure he is giving me with his kisses. If this is just the kissing I can't wait for the sex.

He leads me to his room. We stand in front of his bed and kiss some more. Now it's really getting hot and heavy. I pull his shirt off. His abs are impeccable and his chest looks amazing with "Love" tattoo over his left pec. I kiss it and move down to his nipple and started licking. He then moves his hands down the hem of my shirt. I start getting nervous. It didn't dawn on me, for some reason, that after taking his shirt off I would have to take off mine. He begins to lift my shirt. I pull back nervous of what he is going to say about my hideous body.

"Get back here, sexy. I want to see that beautiful body," he says causing me to blush. I step closer. He pulls my shirt off and moans, telling me how beautiful I look. I felt so good at that moment. He made me feel like there wasn't suffering in the world.

He kisses me some more. His kisses were becoming more urgent. We move closer to the bed and he pushes me down on it. He takes my pants off and then takes off his own. The bulge in his boxers was so big it made my mouth water with anticipation. I wanted to taste it so bad. I wanted his cum.

We move to the middle of the bed and he gets on top of me kissing my mouth and down my neck. He kisses down to my chest kissing around my bra. He then slowly pulls it down kissing toward my nipple. He doesn't kiss it though. He does the same to the other. Then he kisses his way over and finally takes my nipple in his mouth. I moan. He licks and sucks making me moan over and over. I need him now more then ever. He moves to the other and does the same.

When he's done with my nipples, he gives me slow burning kisses down my body. He skips right over where I want him most and gives me kisses and nibbles on my thighs making me moan and say, "Stop teasing me and eat my pussy." I surprised myself with that. He stops and moves to my pussy and kisses and licks everywhere but my clit. I am panting. His teasing is going to kill me. Finally I get what I want. He licks my clit once and I moan. It feels so good. He begins sucking and licking every part of it. This is so good, I'm not going to last much longer. He begins to finger me that set me off. I start panting and moaning his name.

Then it hits me, "Fuck! That feels so good. Mmmmmmm Evan! I'm cumming. Keep going. That feels so good." He keeps going hard until I'm ready to pass out.

When Evan's done I pull his face up to mine and kiss him and tell him how wonderful he has made me feel. At that I start rubbing his hard dick through his boxers. I flip him over so he's on his back. I waste no time and go right to my prize. I can see a spot of pre-cum on the material. It turned me on to think I made him that horny. I kiss him through his boxers causing him to moan. I pull his dick out. It's so big. It must be eight inches. I slowly lick up from base to head causing him groan. I then take him in my mouth and star bobbing up and down on his dick working the rest on it with my hand. It's so big and delicious. I can hardly fit it in my mouth, but I keep trying to get more in so I can give him the pleasure he gave me. I must have succeeded because he was moaning and panting. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum," he says. I quickly get off his dick. I need him in my pussy.

I get off of him and let him get a condom. He kisses me and gets on top of me and slowly slips his dick in me. I moan and he kisses my neck. He starts thrusting faster making me feel better then I ever had before. He knew exactly what to do. He keeps getting faster. I know I'm going to come. He knows it too. He reaches down and starts rubbing my clit putting me over the edge. I cum. This was the most amazing feeling in my life. I knew he was going to cum. He pulled out and pulls off the condom. I take his dick in my mouth sucking. I feel him haren and throb in my mouth. He's so close. I suck him until he cums in my mouth. He was moaning and yelling my name. He came so much I had trouble swallowing every drop. I lick his dick clean. It tasted so good. I never thought cum could taste so sweet. Every part of him is amazing including his cum.

"That was amazing," he breathlessly whispers into my ear.

"The best I have ever had," I counter.

Evan agrees. We fall asleep in each other's arms. All I can think about as I fall asleep is how I can see myself being with him for a very long time.

ajp111
ajp111
8 Followers