New Brew

Story Info
A coed party-girl gets drunk on love.
4.9k words
42.6k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

NEW BREW

So there I was, a total virgin all the way up into my first year in college. I dunno: it's not like I didn't get offers all the time. I'm 5'9", 33-21-34 and 114 pounds. I'm blonde and everyone's always said I'm a total knockout and all that crap.

So okay, I'm cute and all that, but...I just wanted to wait, you know?

So I get to college and I'm still getting hit on all the time and then I'm going 'What the heck am I doing? I'm an adult!' and I start going to parties and clubs and stuff, getting real drunk and basically letting anybody do anything to me. I turn into a complete slut in other words, you know?

But you get used to it. I mean going to some frat party, getting totally naked, drinking a shitload of beer and then just laying there with the other girls, letting 10 or 15 guys fuck me every which way.

The other girls were doing it too, so I didn't want to be different if you know what I mean. I pretty much went from being all stuck-up and scared to a complete whore, and I'm not really afraid of saying it that way either.

I mean I'd stumble home to my dorm room after a night out and go potty and I'd pee and then do the other thing and there were plenty of times that a whole bunch of yellowish-white strings and globs would splash out in the water. I would hardly eat anything before parties (so the alcohol would hit quicker), so what was coming out was nothing but all the semen I'd had injected up my butt-hole the night before.

I vomited all over myself the first time I saw that!

You get used to it though.

One time I woke up and didn't know where I was. I was still at the frat party house and laying there nude with cum all streaked on my face and boobs and tummy and even on my legs. When I got up my pussy 'farted' and cum splattered out down my thighs.

Really gross, but at least I felt I was having fun.

I guess I was having fun.

So this one party I'm at a club and I'm drunk by the time I get there and I'm drinking more and the music's going and I enter this wet t-shirt contest (even though my boobs aren't that big) but before I got very far I think I fell off the stage or something.

Anyhow guys are asking me to dance and I'm dancing and they're feeling my ass up and I'm letting them and then one backs me into a corner and I feel him putting his dick into me. You know, I'm standing but with one leg sorta up? So then he's in my cunt and fucking me and he cums in like thirty seconds and leaves. I'm dripping goo and hardly even to the point where it felt good and he's gone.

That kind of shit really gets to me.

So I'm halfway horny, you know, so I go find another guy and offer him a blowjob at least. I mean I wanna fuck, you know?

And he's a pretty cute guy even though I was seeing double by that time. He's real outdoorsy and healthy and like a total jock. He's all blond and stuff and he looks like a surfer. So I dance with him and then start dancing toward this corner of the place, and before he can refuse (I mean who would refuse a chick that everybody says is hot, right?) I go down on my knees and start getting his zipper down.

Except, the jerk stops me! He takes my hands and makes me stand and then he's looking at me and it's like he's my brother or something; just all serious and mad at me and stuff. So then he lightens up and holds me and I sorta melt against him; not because I'm ready to fall down drunk but because he has this real warm sort of feeling and it makes me warm at the same time. I feel secure and safe.

So we're dancing again and I'm feeling like I've never felt before but I still got that horny twisty feeling my cunt, you know? I whisper in his ear that I wanna go to bed with him and he just turns and kisses my nose like I'm a kid or something. I'm about to get all insulted and shit, but then he smiles.

"I'd love to go to bed with you..."

God, I just fucking melted.

But I want to drink more so I order more of whatever some guy at the bar's drinking and the surfer dude tries to stop me and I get pissed because nobody can tell me what I should or shouldn't do, right? So I grab the glass and down the hatch the fucker and then I turn to him and I'm ready to go and the room starts turning and then I'm falling.

Everything turns black.

So I wake up and I'm leaning over a toilet bowl, bent over, and someone's beside me holding my hair back so it doesn't get gross. I feel the urge and it starts to come up, but then...nothing. I look and the surfer dude is right there smiling at me, patting and rubbing my back, and even though my stomach's churning, I wanna just lean over and blow him off. I mean, it was the least I could do for all the help he was giving me. Like a real friend, you know?

So I all of a sudden turn and get his zipper down in one sweep, reach inside—while he's trying to get my hand out—and I finally feel...nothing. Then he yanks my hand out and I finally feel the surge and I turn and vomit all down into the toilet. I mean, everything! I'm choking and he's patting my back and I'm just gushing and gushing and it's all coming out my nose and my eyeballs feel like they're gonna squirt out too, and then...then things sorta ease up inside. He's handing me toilet paper to wipe my face and I'm wiping and blowing my nose and there's more chunks and I finally get it so nothing comes out.

My face is buzzing/humming. I'm all tingly and he helps me stand, steadies me when I start to wobble, and then he's walking me out of the stall and to the sinks. He has me put my hands on the sink to steady myself, runs the water, and then leaves me there (because I'm okay now), and goes back to flush the toilet. I look back and he's got toilet paper and is wiping some splatters off the bowl and dropping it in the swirling water, then flushes again and comes back to me.

God he was just so totally cute though!

So anyhow, I'm washing my face and sipping a little water, and he's standing there and other girls are going by grinning and smirking and shit (because it's the girls room) and he's looking all embarrassed and 'averting' his eyes and shit like that and I'm so grateful to him I want him to just fuck me any way he wants as payment.

So then we're walking out, and I'm still a little woozy, but I tell him I really, really want to sleep with him, so...we go! I'm just tingling all over because finally I'm gonna fuck a nice guy!

And he's driving and driving (had this cool Porsche), and I'm glancing at him and the scenery (the convertible top was down), and the night air's really clearing my head and I'm just so happy I feel stupid. I mean, I don't even know why I'm happy, you know?

Then we pull in to this beautiful house on the coast and he comes around and helps me out of the car and then we're going up the stairs, and now I'm thinking I really hope I am as hot and pretty as people say because this is really high class shit I'm entering!

And I better match.

So I'm standing around and he offers me some coffee. I want a drink and he says he doesn't have any alcohol so I go for the coffee and then he's off running the shower.

It's a rich fucking place though. I mean his parents must be like zillionaires or something. I look in one of the mirrors in the hall and I just want to barf. Not literally, but you know. I mean, I look like a complete mess, totally ugly and stupid. I think of the surf dude and how handsome he is, and I look at my reflection and I'm thinking 'man you don't even match!'

But then he's back and he's helping me to the bathroom, and it's like this huge room with a huge round sunken tub, and what I thought was the shower, is actually like eight showers all pointing in the middle, and the tub getting filled with like a dozen little pipes.

Then he tells me to get comfortable and relax and he'll be right back and so I strip naked and get in the tub. I figure, well, I hope my body's enough to get him going. I don't know about my brain, but he deserves it. He deserves better than drunk ol' me, but I'm hoping he'll get off at least.

So then I'm soaking and it feels incredible. My skin gets all goose-pimply and my nipples are sticking out and then he comes back and he has like surfer shorts on—the long ones—and a jersey, and he's just totally a babe. I mean he's got muscles and is all trim and shit, and I just stare at him because he's so gorgeous.

And it's cute too because his nipples are even hard and showing through his shirt.

Then he walks down into the tub with the two cups of hot coffee and I take one and it's like the best friggin coffee in the world or something. I feel fresh and happy and warm and I hope even harder that he'll enjoy me.

But then he just sits back and looks up at the ceiling, and when I look, it's a skylight and all the stars are showing. He touches one of the buttons on the edge of the tub and the lights go down and it's so romantic I can't even talk about it!

I look over at him and he's a total dreamboat! Just all sexy and manly and stuff. I smile at him.

"Aren't you gonna get naked?" I ask him. "I am...." I'm leaning back with my arms out to the sides of the tub, and sorta paddle my legs a little so they'll show above the water. He just smiles back at me.

"Yes I see you're naked," he says, and the sound of his voice makes me melt inside. Other parts of me get hard and solid, but mostly I just melt. "I will in a little while."

Then he's smiling at me, sipping his coffee.

"Are you still serious about what you said at the club? About wanting to make love?" he whispers, and I'm get all yummy and tense and happy feeling.

"Yah," I tell him. "Totally...." I can't wait for him to fuck me now, and when he pushes toward me, I spread my legs and wait. I hope he likes the way I look, I hope my pussy's tight enough for him!

But just when he's between my legs, he gathers me all up in his arms and lifts me up and out of the water. He sets me down on the deck part of the tub, behind where I'd been sitting. It's got that soft, skin-like rubbery finish to it and is warm. I lean back on my elbows but before I can get really positioned right—I'm thinking he wants to have me just like this—his head goes down and then he's eating me out.

Oh god. Oh my god. I came so hard I almost peed! His tongue pushed into my cunt and wriggled around and pushed and pulled and explored, and I finally just lay back all the way and let him do what he wanted.

I think he must've eaten my pussy for, I dunno—a week or something!—and I was so cummed out and weak I could hardly move. But then he got up on the deck with me and was leaning over kissing my boobs and shoulders, and my whole body was arching, and I put my arms back behind my head so I could stick my boobs out more, and he was kissing my nipples and sucking and licking them, and the shivers just went all through my whole insides.

I started cumming again, but this was from everything else he was doing. He didn't even go back to my cunt. He kissed my arms and hands and my ribs and chest and tummy. He spent I don't know how long tonguing my navel, and then kissed his way slowly down each of my legs. It was the sexiest thing that had ever happened to me, seriously.

Then he was kissing my feet and toes and underneath my feet, and then he came back up beside me, kissed my mouth, and then slid back into the water. I looked down and he was right there again between my legs, and I spread for him. My whole insides were aching for him to just do it to me already, but instead he pushed my legs way back—to the point where I grabbed my knees and pulled them to my boobs—and I rolled my bottom toward him. But instead of him sticking his tongue in my twat again, he started licking my ass-hole.

Fuck, did I ever cum! I mean I'd had plenty of guys ass-fuck me and stuff, but none of them had ever just sat there, licking my bung-hole like that; like it was the only thing that mattered in the world. And then after all these incredible orgasms and shivers, he started tongue-fucking my butt and that made me cum even more.

And then more!

I was just cumming all over the place to be totally honest. He got me to the point where anywhere he touched or caressed or kissed or licked would send me right off into orgasm. He got my body so it was like all one big nipple or clit or something. Just lick it and boom!

So I lay there, holding my knees to my chest, shivering all over, cumming my brains out and watching the stars twinkling overhead. I started to feel that everything I'd done so far, all the fucking and sucking and stuff, had all been for nothing. It had all been just a lie and had nothing to do with the way I was feeling right then.

Then, after another eternity of orgasms, he floated over to the other side and brought back a squeeze bottle of hand lotion and got some on his fingers. I saw him do it and I got so excited I had to stop looking. I closed my eyes and the next moment one of his big, strong fingers was pushing up into my butt and it was all squishy and slick because of the lotion and I shivered inside and out. I started to cum again but then I felt another of his fingers slipping into my cunt, and when he started to pump both of them in and out of both my holes at the same time, I came so hard I lost control of everything.

I mean I clamped my muscles tight the moment I felt pee squirting out, but those two fingers just kept plunging and plunging away like it wasn't a problem. I raised my head and looked down at him.

"...oops," I said. "Sorry."

"Don't be," he said, looking right back at me. "If it has to come out, just let it, okay?" I nodded but I kept my muscles clenched tight. Then that plan failed because he added a second finger in my ass and a second finger in my cunt and this time when I came, I started to clamp off, but then just let it go.

All of it.

I never came like that. I imagined it was similar to the way a guy feels when he's cumming—stuff just gushing and surging out—and though it's happened in little short squirts before, with this incredible man it was beyond terrific. I mean, he'd actually said it was okay!

Then I remember he had me turn on my side and his fingers were still in me, squishing away, and I felt almost like I was in the doctor's office having an exam or something. I was turned away from him so it was even more like just being probed and stuff.

Actually that was kinda sexy too.

But after awhile, after the orgasms were all blending together and it felt like my ass and cunt had morphed together into a single hole, I started to miss seeing him. I mean he's just completely hot, you know? So I look over my shoulder and his eyes are closed and his mouth is hanging open. His shirt is off and is hanging down around the wrist of the hand he's using to finger me off. I look at his bare shoulders and chest and he's just so good looking it makes me cum again. But when I open my eyes, I notice he's got his other hand down in the water in front of him and the way he's moving it looks like he's jerking off or something.

So okay, this gets to me. There's no reason why he should have to resort to jerking off when he has my three holes to choose from. Plus, I could jerk him off too! So I start to get up and his eyes open and his mouth shuts, and he's trying to keep me laying on my side with my back facing him, but I scoot away a little bit and his greasy fingers pop out of me. Then I turn to face him and his nipples are so cute and tiny and hard I just wanna suck 'em, but there's something else I wanna suck right then!

I get in the water and he's backing away, and I look and can see that his pants are off and his hand is down there, and so I yank the soggy shirt off his other arm and keep moving toward him. I mean he's totally naked now, and it's just the way I want him.

Finally I get him backed up against the other side of the tub and he can't go any further unless he climbs out, and that would be great because I'd just hold him and start sucking him like he'd licked me—right on the edge of the tub. And he knows this so he just stays there, sunken down to his chin in the water, covering himself, and I'm so ready for fucking that I get on his lap, get my legs around him and then push downward so I can get his dick in my cunt.

I mean, I was cummed out, but now I was ready for the next level, you know?

But he's covering his thing with his hands and I get a little mad at him and reach down and shove his hands away and feel around for his dick. I can't find it but I don't care if it's only an inch long or something because I want him in me and nothing else mattered. But then I feel his crotch and reach down and don't feel anything else. Just a crotch. Sorta like...

I look into his eyes and they're all shamed and embarrassed looking and shit. She looks like if I was to slap him, he wouldn't even say anything. But even though I'm still hot and amped up, plus now I'm wondering where his dick is, it's all...really exciting!

Then I get all aggressive and stuff, and I reach under his ass and start picking him up. He's like 6'2" and pretty beefy so lil ol me has got shit's chance of actually lifting him, but then he starts to stand on his own and as his chest and flat stomach and hips are revealed, I'm just waiting there, ready to slip his dick in my mouth as soon as I see it. Water's dripping down all over the place, but then this perfect V-shaped crotch shows up and...there's nothing there. I stick my hand between his thighs, thinking maybe it's jammed down between so I can't get at it, but then those thick, muscular thighs part and...nothing.

Nothing at all.

So I'm staring like a complete dork, you know? I lean down and look up and I see everything else—the slit, the labia—and for like a moment I'm totally confused; like if I'm dreaming or something.

Then it really hits me.

But this whole other thing sorta takes over. This is a chick! my mind is going, and all of a sudden I put my mouth right there and reach my tongue out and start feeling around for her clit. She's all wet—and not just with bath water 'cause it's that slimy wet that girls get—and the moment I find it, I hear a gasp. I look up, see surfer-chick looking down at me and then I close my eyes and just get into it.

After awhile she sits and I move in closer and then she lays back and I'm doing her just like she'd done me. And all the while I'm thinking about how totally cool it is and that 'why not a chick?' and that now I can turn lesbian because she made me cum like nobody else did and all these weird thoughts and stuff. I start spacing out on all the stuff she did for me back at the club and how helpful and kind she was, how bashful about not having her top off, and man, I just wanna do her all month, you know?

It was my first time with another girl so I sorta went on and on with it. I mean she was like cummed out and unconscious by the time I finally stopped licking that juicy snatch of hers, and then I woke her up and got her to come back down in the tub because her skin was all bumpy and cold.

We were hugging and kissing after that and she told me her name—Chuck—and that it was short for Charlene and all that, blah blah, and then we were kissing some more and I reached down and started finger-fucking her and she reached down too and then we were just fingering each other off over and over again.

It was so neat being with a girl because with guys it's just one or two times and it's over. They run out of juice in other words. Chicks can just go on and on and on, and when we finally stopped to take a break and get more coffee, the sun was coming up over the ocean.

Funny thing was though, even though it had been Friday night—my normal night for getting totally shit-faced, with Saturdays being the day I'd always find myself nude and cum-soaked somewhere—just hanging out with Chuck got to be a real joy. I didn't even miss drinking actually. We drank coffee all morning in between getting down with each other, and it was pretty much coffee and pussy juice until lunch time. Then we went down the road for some veggie sandwiches, came back and fucked and licked and humped some more.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
12