New Bride's Strange Desire

Story Info
And husband's stranger response.
2.3k words
3.64
60.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Manish. One Sunday evening after dinner I was resting on the sofa when my wife of three months set off a bomb under my seat.

"Manish," said Shalu my wife, "I have a strange desire."

"A bucket list?"

"Not quite."

"What's it then?"

"It's funny that I should have such a desire but it has become an all-consuming one."

"For how long?"

"A month."

"It is time we do something about if it is that bad."

"I want to be seen nude."

"Go ahead. I'm waiting."

"Not you silly, others. People I don't know. I fear that I am a sexual deviate. That's what is bothering me."

"Exhibitionism is not sexual deviation," I said. "It is a form of sexual expression. Like being gay. Nor is it always sexual in intent. At times it can be a protest, for example when a group of women turned round during a parade and exposed their buttocks to the sergeant major, or it can be just fun like what happened when the members of a woman basketball team exposed their breasts when group photographed."

"Mine is sexual expression."

"What part of the body do you want to expose, buttocks, breasts or what?"

"Total and frontal," she said. It may seem unbelievable for a new bride to make such a request of her husband, but then our story is a bit unusual.

*

We have known each other from our elementary school days. Both of us are American born children of immigrants from Delhi. Our houses were in the same subdivision and we attended the same schools, elementary, middle and high. I did not know that she was special to me till I joined college. For the first time we were in different educational institutions. I called her in her hostel. My message went to her voice mail. She called within minutes. I told her I am missing her and she said she was missing me too. That weekend we went to a movie. I held her hand during the show and she came close to me and we cuddled. After the show we dined and during desserts we declared our love for each other. It was three years before we were married. Our families were so close for over two decades that it was like marrying a cousin. If it had not been so the conversation at the head of the article could not have taken place.

*

"How long are you having this desire?"

"A month."

"Earlier episodes? Not in school of course or I should have known." I laughed.

"Not in college either. It started just a month ago."

"Is it bothering you?"

"Very much so. It is always with me. Even when having an orgasm it is there". She was silent for a moment and then this. "Is it madness Manish?"

"Not at all," I said though I was not sure it was not. Later I went into the Internet and as usual got a load of detailed information all useless for my purpose.

"I'll ride it out," said Shalu, "it may disappear as suddenly as it appeared." That was good thinking but it did not work. Shalu was suffering. Dark lines were appearing under her eyes. I had to do something or else her health will suffer.

"Why not expose and be done with it," I said after a week of waiting.

"You sound so casual as if you don't mind."

"To be truthful I don't in the least. Maybe I'll enjoy seeing you do that."

"You men are funny," she said.

"A towel drop would do nicely."

"What's that?"

I explained. "You order pizza home delivery. You go into the bathroom and remove your clothes and wait for the ring. After a delay you come out wrapped in a towel maybe a bit wet pretending you were in the middle of a bath. You open the door; if you approve of the man take the box and when fumbling with the cash that you have in hand drop the towel. In the rush to cover yourself you make matters worse. In the end you manage a very satisfactory exposure."

"The man may get ideas."

"You are not going to be alone. I'll be somewhere in the house." What she thought of my suggestion I do not know for she said nothing. Five days later one Saturday after breakfast I was watching news on TV when Shalu came and cuddled.

"Darling," she said.

"What sweetie."

"I am ready."

"I am too," I said and fondled her.

"Not that. The towel drop," she said as she responded by hugging me.

"Glad you have decided. The very thought has got me excited." She was excited too for she undressed in a hurry and lay back inviting me to lick. She was hot for even before I got into rhythm she had her first and soon we coupled for a very satisfactory union. We rested on the sofa in close embrace.

"How to go about it," said Shalu.

"Call Pizza Hut and order for one large cheese pizza."

"Next."

"Tell him when you want it. Make it at the stroke of noon."

"Next."

"When you see the car turn into the drive way rush into the bath room and undress, wet your hair a bit and wrap a large towel round the arm pit. By this time the pizza man would have started ringing. Wait till you sense some impatience in the rings. Then shout 'coming, sorry,' and rush out. Open the door and if you approve of the man...well from now on you have to direct the scene yourself."

"Where will you be when this is happening?"

"My work will start soon after you place the order. I'll set my two cameras hidden of course on tripods. As a matter of fact thoughtful man as I am I have already chosen the spots. I will hide in the inner room behind the heavy curtain with cell phone camera in hand." I thought Shalu will scream when I mentioned cameras. She did not. She went further.

"You must use your software and make one good long clip merging the three camera views," she said. "If I get this exposing urge again I can view the clip to calm it down." Sound thinking I was forced to admit. Incidentally we both went to excellent schools. The syllabus did not include courses in towel dropping but our schools had done a great job in getting their alumni think out of the box.

Shalu called the local Pizza Hut and placed the order. The dye was cast. I got busy setting up the cameras. I had satisfactory viewpoints. The camera with zoom was at a particularly good spot. My place in the room was more than good. It was a perfect ring side.

Almost on the dot the pizza delivery car was at the drive way. Shalu rushed into the bathroom and I hurriedly started the cameras and got into my hide. The bell went once, twice and three times. The man waited to give the house owner time to appear. After a reasonable wait he rang the bell with some impatience.

"Coming," said a voice, "sorry; I'll be there in a jiffy."

I could hear the splat splat of wet feet. Soon Shalu was at the door in a bright red towel wrapped round her body below the arm pits. The door opened and there stood a handsome young man with the big pizza box. Shalu should have no difficulty dropping her towel before him.

Shalu opened the door and he stepped in. She must have asked him to do so. With her left hand holding the towel knot she received the box in her right arm. The foot and a quarter square cardboard pizza box is not an easy object to rest on the forearm and elbow and as if that was not enough Shalu's right hand was closed over the cash she was holding. Time was ripe for things to happen.

Shalu had to use the left hand that was holding the towel knot to take the cash out of her other hand and give it to the delivery man. Towel knots are never real knots; bath towels are too thick to be knotted. In fact it can be nothing more than a twist that has been tucked in. She had taken the cash out of her hand when the towel slipped and fell to ground. In a desperate attempt to catch the falling towel she let go of the box and it thudded down and so did the cash with the quarters rolling in all directions. Shalu was now quite naked.

She bent down to recover the towel which of course was now the priority. She was not dripping wet when she came out of the bath but she was a sufficiently moist to wet the floor a bit. She slipped on the wetness and landed with a gentle thud on her buttocks. Her thighs were spread wide and the young man must have had a very satisfactory view of her vulva, perfectly shaped one incidentally. She made an attempt to get up but she slipped again and this time her thighs were spread very wider. This was funny. She laughed and stretched out her hand. The young man gripped it and pulled her up. He had seen enough. There was no need to cover up. The towel can wait. With no apparent embarrassment Shalu collected the notes and the quarters. The young man went for the box which fortunately remained closed. Shalu, still quite nude, accepted the box placed it on the table and handed over the cash. She guided him to the door and stood naked as he got into the car, backed off and left. Only then did Shalu close the door. The adrenaline flow must have been too great. She had to lean on the door for support. I ran out but not to hug her.

I fell down at her feet and kissed her vulva as it had never been kissed before. We moved to the sofa where I licked her to orgasm and then entered her. Both of us were so high that we got orgasms of sizes we had never experienced before. Later Shalu told me that my penis was marvelously (her words) big. That towel lay there till evening. Shalu remained naked the whole day. We ate the pizza (the most delicious I have ever tasted) and we fucked we do not know how many times that day and night.

I was up early the next morning. I downloaded the clips and worked on it till I had the video ready for Shalu to view and comment on. The product of three different cameras, and splendidly edited (unfortunately I cannot get independent confirmation), it was something words cannot describe. Two sequences need special mention both from the zoom camera. In the first Shalu is lying on her back trying to get up. Her thighs are spread and her vulva is open with splendid view of the inverted V of the minor labia leading to the clitoris at the apex. In the second Shalu is bending down as she collected the coins with her back to the man. Her thighs are gently separated with the vulva peeping out. Both views are very close close-up, crisp, and clear and in the highest definition. We found the clip so enthralling that every time we viewed it together it ended in a fuck.

This towel drop led to a quantum change in our lives. This second honeymoon surpassed the first by miles. I suggested a repeat towel drop but Shalu was not enthusiastic. I suggested a visit to a nearby clothes-optional beach. Shalu said she was not willing for an odd reason—she was not for exposing herself to men who were themselves naked. Soon Shalu missed her periods. After such intense sexual activity that was to be expected. I believe some pregnant women like to pose in the nude during the various stages of pregnancy. I suggested but Shalu was not interested. Her one experience had been so complete that she never got the urge again.

Shalu is excited about the baby. But would she bare her motherhood altered body before men clothed or unclothed. I do not know. But it would be a pity if that the magnificent towel drop should be a one-off event. But the clip saves my day.

And finally about me. I am aware that many will think that in this episode I have come out in rather poor light. Not quite out of the honeymoon period I enthusiastically sponsored my wife's desire to appear nude before a stranger. Not only that I made a movie out of it and that clip is my hot favorite. They may even say my conduct is reprehensible. I do not reckon so. Whatever that has immeasurably strengthened the bonds between husband and wife must be good.

The other day there was a tender moment. I was reading when I chanced to look up. Shalu was thinking of something and smiling to herself. Our eyes met and she smiled a coy smile. At that point I knew she was thinking of the pizza moment and she knew that I knew. Thereupon she covered her face as if in shame and fell into my arms. I held her tight and would not let go for a considerable time. I consider the pizza event as one of the greatest in my life.

I am not advising others to follow on our steps but I do say that couples have to be open-minded about practices like swinging. If they are comfortable with it there is no reason why they should not opt for such life styles.