New Business, Old Business Ch. 03

Story Info
The mistrust continues.
6.2k words
3.81
157k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the New Business, Old business Story, it is recommended you read the preceding chapters in order to best understand the plot.

I saw the business grow exponentially the next five or six months. Our 'Bodyguard Dates' grew by leaps and bounds. We had to buy a motel and refurbish it for a school to train socially acceptable guards. The qualifications were difficult but the word spread and in a few months we had to hire firms specializing in background checks. Our requirements were as tough as those for Secret Service people guarding government VIPs.

Wealthy ladies from all over the country wanted the service. We were nearing a thousand guards around the country on duty. Our School was turning out around two hundred 'Bodyguard Dates' every month. Most of the 'Bodyguard Dates' clients only needed them at night and five nights a week.

We required the clients to sign a minimum six-month lease. Several of our 'Bodyguards' married their clients. Some were not compatible and we would provide a different bodyguard until they were happy. They had to sign a new six-month lease each time.

Mike, the CEO, had hired his daughter Sidney to train and set up a female branch of the 'Bodyguard Dates'. She is a beautiful woman and would never be taken as a bodyguard. She is about 5'6" and weighs maybe 130 lbs. She can look sleek and sophisticated or like the girl next door.

The female bodyguards work a bit differently than their male counterparts do. They are usually wanted on a short- term basis. Like once a week, or perhaps even less. Their hourly rate is much higher. We do have a dozen or so leased on a full time basis for eight hours a day. Some of our customers like having a female guard next to them. I wouldn't mind that myself, but it would probably be hard to sell to Sandy, my wife. Especially since I don't have a male bodyguard.

Sandy is still being closely watched and listened to. I have some new very High-Tec video and sound recording devices installed at various places in our home and on our phones. Sandy's cell phone is a new model. It has a built in GPS function. This function has been modified so that it sends her exact location upon request. She thinks the GPS is non functional because her old phone had GPS capability to give the readout on the phone of the phone's current position. We never activated that feature.

My trust of Sandy was improving but I still thought she had not revealed everything to me. I also made sure she was aware that she had had all the strikes she was ever going to get. I was also aware that she no longer completely trusted me. She had it in her mind that I was going to have to get even with her. I had no intention of doing that. But she did keep very close tabs on what I was doing. She would randomly stop by the Office on one pretext or another. Our sex life was as good as it had ever been. I didn't check on Sandy everyday. Our instructors were still often using her as a surveillance target for advanced trainees.

I was surprised when Ralph Baker, our chief instructor called me and told me had a recording I might want to hear. I walked to his office and he showed me surveillance tapes of Sandy leaving a grocery store on Monday with a man. He appeared to be about forty years old. He helped her put her things in her car and they stood and talked for about five minutes then she nodded at something he said and they walked off together. The camera followed and they entered a coffee shop. A shot through the window showed them seated in a booth talking. After 45 minutes she got up and they walked back to her car and they said goodbye and she drove home. The Tape skipped to Wednesday and showed Sandy again leaving the store and going for coffee. They talked for an hour this time. Friday she met him at the coffee shop and the surveillance team was ready this time. There was an excellent picture of them talking and laughing together. The sound was good too. They talked about a lot of different things and finally he asked her to go to his Condo. He said, "Please come with me. I won't try to take advantage of you."

She laughed and said " Them what is the point in going?"

"Alright, I will try and make love to you."

"No, I am flattered by your offer but I just can't do that."

"Why not, Sandy, I can tell you want to go with me?"

"Tim, I like you a lot, but I absolutly adore my husband. He will tolerate no cheating. He would dump me in a heartbeat. I hurt him once before. I just can't do it again. Nothing is worth that, nothing. So thanks but no thanks, it would be fun but I can never do that. I need to go see him now. You can't believe how much I love him."

She got up and left. She surprised me with a visit and stayed with me for an hour, she said she had been in the area and missed me and come for a kiss or two. I had followed her home for a wonderful afternoon and evening of loving.

I thanked Frank and told him to keep up the surveillance and to erase the tapes I had just seen.

I went back to my office. I told my secretary to not disturb me except in an emergency. I needed to do some heavy thinking. I called Sandy and asked if she had plans for the afternoon. She said she had nothing planned that she wouldn't drop instantly to be with me. I told her I was on my way.

When I walked in the door she greeted me with a lovely sweet kiss and a cold beer. She was wearing white jeans, a pink and white cropped top. Her hair was in a ponytail with pink bands. She looked about eighteen, adorable! I wanted to carry her to bed. Instead I led her to the couch. "Come on Babe, we need to talk."

She looked at me and pouted, "Have I been a bad girl? Am I going to get a spanking?" She said softly in a little girl voice.

"If you are still bad maybe you will get one later, OK."

"Goody Goody."

"We need to talk about where we are going with our marriage, Babe. Things are pretty damned good but I do not think you are as happy as you could be. I am afraid, no I am scared to death, that if I don't find a way to keep you happy you will leave me. I can not bear to think about that."

"Oh! Billy, I AM happy. I love our life, I love our girls and I love you. You have to know that."

"No girl, I don't know that. I don't believe that. I'm very scared."

"Billy, you are scaring ME now, I don't know what you are talking about."

"Remember the day you stopped by the office and we went home and made love all afternoon and all evening?"

"Yes, it was wonderful."

"Was it wonderful or was it because you felt a bit guilty about something?"

Her hand flew to her mouth. "I didn't do anything to be guilty about."

"Where were you just before you came to see me."

"I don't remember, let me think. Oh! I was in the Coffee Shoppe across from the grocery store. OH! NO!"

"Oh! YES, you were seen in the Coffee Shoppe with a very handsome young man on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Does that ring a bell?"

"Billy, you have to believe me, nothing was going on."

"I believe you. Nothing has happened yet."

"Billy, it never will happen. Never will I let that happen."

"I believe that too girl; I really do. Did you want him?"

"Yes I guess I did, but not as much as I want our marriage to work. A fling will never be worth hurting you and ruining our life together. Never."

"Sandy I love you with all my heart, I want you to be happy, I don't want to chain you up and have you miserable and hating me. You are a very, very, beautiful, sexy, and desirable woman; men hit on you all the time. So many that every now and then there will be one that turns you on. Right?"

"Sometimes, but never like you do, Billy."

I smiled softly at her, "I don't believe that, Sandy, but I do appreciate your loyalty."

"Billy, I have never met a man as good in every way as you are. You are my true love, the rock that I lean on for comfort and safety. You pleasure me more than anyone else can ever do. You are the father of my children; no one could ever take your place in my heart."

"Thank you Love, but how about not in your heart; but in your pussy for a few minutes?"

"What?"

"This, I am going to let you have sex with other men under certain conditions. Are you interested?"

"Billy, I don't want to do anything that is going to cause you the slightest jealousy or pain. I just can't do that."

"God, I love you Dearest girl. Here is what I propose. If you meet a nice young man and want to invite him into our bed there are certain steps you must take. 1st. I must meet him too and approve of him. 2nd. You both must agree that I will be in the room with you when you have sex. 3rd. There will never be any meetings without me being present. 4th. There will never be any communications between the two of you without me listening. 5th. There will never be any talk of love between the two of you. And last, or 6th. If I say STOP, all activity of any sort will cease. Does that sound fair to you?"

"I guess so, I need to think about it some."

"Fine, Oh! I forgot to mention two other things. The rules that apply to you also apply to me. And if one of us has sex with someone other than our spouse; they may not have sex with anyone other than their spouse until they have had sex with the spouse."

"Billy, I don't know if I can stand you having sex with another woman."

"You mean you think you should have sex with another man but that I may not have sex with another woman?"

"Billy, what if she is better in bed than I am, what if you like her loving more than mine? What then?"

"I guess that is a chance we have to take. Frankly I can see no possibility of that happening to me. If it did I would have to balance that against everything else I love about you. You will always win."

"One more question, if you or I have sex with someone else does the sex of the other person matter?"

"No. They count the same."

"I need to sleep on this overnight, OK?" She reached over and pulled me to her. She kissed me fiercely. "Take me to bed, please."

"Let's have dinner first, OK?"

"You have me very upset about this, my mind and all my strength have been focused on my sticking to the straight and narrow path I should have been on all my life. I have set in concrete that I will never do or say anything that I wouldn't do or say if you were present. Now I have to change everything. I have always had the knowledge that you would never touch another woman. Now I have to watch you."

"No dearest girl. You have to change nothing if you don't want to. I promise you right now I will never be the first to cross that line."

"As of right now I agree to nothing but our original vows. I need to think, OK?"

"Take all the time you need honey, there is no hurry about it." I looked at her and the sadness in her face almost broke my heart. Then she saw how I was reacting and smiled at me.

"Billy, I need to know one thing, do you still love me?"

"Oh! Sandy, I love you more than ever. Nothing can ever change that. All I am trying to do is fix things so that if you are attracted to another man you don't have to go behind my back and cheat on me. Then I would have to divorce you. I don't want to be in that position. If I am sitting there watching it happen with my agreement I can't very well accuse you of cheating can I?"

"No I guess not."

I took her hands and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. "I love you Sandy, I really do."

"Should I call out for a Pizza, I don't have anything started? The girls will be hungry when they get home."

"I can call and order Chinese and you can pick it up on your way home."

"Oh! That sounds good, the girls love that, me too."

"The next morning Sandy handed me my coffee when I entered the kitchen. She asked if a Danish would do for my breakfast. I said it would be fine. I sat at the table and glanced at the paper. She put the sweet roll in front of me and pulled my face up for a long kiss. She smiled at me and whispered, "I love you, Billy." Damn, she could still, after twenty some years, send shivers down my spine. I said that I loved her too. She grinned and said she had a lunch date at the country club. I asked whom it was with. She laughed, "With Lori."

"Lori. Lori Who?'

"Lori, Loretta Hunt. That Lori."

"Oh! Aren't we on a cozy nickname basis now.?"

"Yes we are. She refers to you as Billy, or Sweet Billy."

I looked at Sandy, "Remember, we are still bound by our wedding vows. Right?"

"Yes we are dear, don't you forget it either with all those young chicks that work for you now."

"Honey I have never had that problem because I always knew you were waiting for me at home. Right?"

"Yes Billy, always."

That day was one of those days everyone has now and then. Nothing went right. Lots of my time was spent soothing ruffled feathers of customers who thought they were not getting what they were paying for.

It was almost eight when I got home. The kids were doing their homework. Sandy was nowhere to be seen. I went to our bedroom and she was in the shower. I yelled, "Hey, I'm home."

I saw her clothes lying on the floor and I picked them up. She had worn a very sexy outfit. Her panties were very wet. I sat on the bed, her panties in my hand. She finally walked out of the bath drying her self off. She looked up at me and blanched.

I threw the panties in her face and got up and walked to my truck and went to a Motel for the night. I didn't even check in with the office the next day. I drove to the coast and stopped at a Wal-Mart and bought some jeans and T- shirts, and sneakers. I changed clothes in the truck. I walked along The Municipal dock and found a party boat that was just leaving. I jumped aboard and paid my fare. It was a pleasant grouper fishing trip. I caught a few good fish. I gave them away to the crew. I knew they would sell them. Fine, I had no use for them. I saw a small resort, I checked in. I was hungry, not having eaten all day. The clerk recommended a Seafood place just down the street. I walked over and had a fantastic seafood platter. I hate eating alone but I toughed it out. In the morning I went out on the same boat again. Another nice day. I ate at the same place. When I returned to my room I entered and sat and started on a six-pack of Bud. Tasted damned good. There was a knock on the door. I got up and was mildly surprised to see Mike Burnoski standing there. I invited him in. He accepted a beer and asked if I were Ok. I said I was doing fine. He said, "Sandy called yesterday and was very upset. She said you walked out of the house the evening before and never came back. By last evening she was almost hysterical. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"I don't know. I really don't."

"Here, Bill, maybe this will help." He handed me a Manila Envelope. It contained a surveillance report on Sandy for the last couple days. It told of her date with Loretta Hunt. They had lunch at the club and several drinks. They then went to the Hunt Mansion. The report then said; "See Charles Burnoski Report."

I read that report. It stated that he had been with the two ladies all afternoon. They had gone to the Mansion and had a few more drinks. Sandy had explained to Loretta my plan for expanding our sex life. Loretta said she loved the plan. They discussed it and all the ramifications of how it would work.

Loretta said that the first thing she wanted to do was to have a double date with she and Charles and Sandy and I. He said that Loretta said she wanted to have sex with Sandy too. He said they kissed and necked while he sat there and watched.

He said it was mostly kissing and groping.

Loretta eventually told Charles to show Sandy his cock and told Sandy she was going to enjoy fucking him. He dropped his pants and Sandy reached out and grasped his cock and giggled and said it was very nice. Sandy left about seven thirty. The next day the report said she didn't leave the house all day.

I thanked Mike. He said he was sorry his son was involved. I told him it was no fault of Charles's. I appreciated the information. Mike asked again if he could help. He wanted to know if I were coming home soon and if he could tell Sandy anything. I told him he could tell her I would be home in a day or two, I just needed some down time. He left and I walked up and bought another six-pack and a 1.75 bottle of Captain Morgan.

Later I was half asleep when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and was stunned to see Sandy standing there. "May I come in?" she asked.

"Why sure, Sandy, you look very nice to night. You goin' out ta nite? Gotta hot date?"

She smiled, "I sure have, with my husband."

I smirked, "Poor sumbitch don't even know he's a cuckhold."

I turned and tried to sit in a chair and completely missed it and fell on the floor. I tried to get up and couldn't seem to do it so I sat and smiled at Sandy. "Ya better hurry, yo' stud waitin' somewheres." I couldn't seem to focus on Sandy. She helped me to my feet and then to the bed. She pushed me back on the bed and asked me when I had eaten last. I told her I thought it was last night.

She put her hand in my pants pocket and found my truck keys. She put them in her purse and said she would be back soon. Thing got fuzzy for a while then I realized she was feeding me some warm soup. It tasted pretty good for a while.

Then I knew I was going to throw it up. I staggered to the bathroom and just made it to the toilet. I threw up over and over again. Strong arms held me and comforted me. She wiped my face with damp washcloths. When I was empty she helped me to bed. She undressed me and covered me with a blanket. She held my head in her lap. I looked up at her and just couldn't think of anything to say except, "Thanks."

I awoke in the morning when some damned fool started a Semi-tractor trailer right over my head. The thunderous throbbing of the huge engine felt as if it would split my head apart. I forced an eye open and saw Sandy sleeping beside me. I looked for the truck as the noise faded in the distance. Sandy must have felt me move. She looked at me and reached for me. She gently pulled me into her arms and told me to go back to sleep. I felt her lips press gently against my forehead. I dozed off.

My head felt a bit better when I awoke later. Sandy was sitting at the little table drinking coffee. She pointed at another cup across from her. I walked slowly to the table. I took a sip. I thought for a second it was going to come right back up. I tried another sip. Better. I looked at Sandy, "Hi Babe. Thank you for being here. But why?"

"Why not, you are my husband, I love you."

"Sometimes I am not too sure of that."

"Billy, I know that. I am not a stupid woman. I know you watch everything I do. I know you listen to all my phone calls. And it really doesn't bother me that much. Sometimes I feel a little devilish and yank on your chain. I did that the other day. I made no secret about where I was going. Things went further than I had intended with Lori and Charles. I didn't have sex with either of them. We did play around a bit. I did break my rule about never doing anything I wouldn't do if you were there. I touched Charles' cock. It was just a touch but I should have never done it. I did neck with Lori a bit and I did enjoy it. She is very sensual and knows every button to push. The only bare skin she touched was my face and hands. I am ashamed for letting it get out of control."

"You must have really liked it, as wet as your panties were."

"Yes, I did get turned on somewhat. But I also got a huge shot of pure guilt and shame. I know they think I am crazy, but I broke down and cried. I just couldn't stop. I was really frightened. It was not so much what I had done as much as it was how I knew it could hurt you. I didn't want that to happen but it did. I can't forgive myself for that."

12