New Camera - New Way of Life

Story Info
Family fun and intrigue.
7k words
4.46
88.6k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother; Karen Ester Jackson formerly / Karen E. Parker and Karen E. James. That's right our dear money grubbing mother has been married three times all for the love of money. Of course also all that money could bring her.

Mother at the ripe old age of thirty eight is a looker I must admit. Mother is tall over five nine, slender with proud firm pointed breasts with a small waist and round firm hips. She works out and it shows. Mother has long shoulder length hair dark as a raven that surrounds a very beautiful face with a wide mouth that I suspect has been used to win favorers.

When Mother goes to the county club pool the men look at her in her string bikini with lust and the younger men look at her with their erections showing. The other women and wife's are simply jealous to the bone.

Mother inherited her family home just a few months after the divorce from our last stepfather. So my sister Joyce Ann Parker and I Kevin Edward James now live in this very large house on nineteen acres on the edge of town.

The house is massive with three floors and an attic that is unbelievable. I live on the third floor entirely by my self. Joyce has the second floor and mother uses the first floor. This house was built in stages over many years and has much to hide and to be found if one searches carefully.

My grandfather a professional photographer /philanthropist left me all his cameras and a well stocked darkroom in the basement along with a Ford Mustang. Since Joyce is older she was left a fair amount of cash in a trust account. I also get a few dollars a month from a trust.
It is enough to keep me in film and gas for the old Mustang. The car is not a classic but it is in showroom condition.

Mom got the bulk of the estate which I assumed to be enough to keep her comfortable for the rest of her life. At the will reading as soon as my part was read I was asked to leave the room. My sister followed me into the outer office a short time later. Mom was left alone with a Mr. Combs for the remainder of the reading. It was over an hour before Mom came out smiling. She never told me what was in the balance of the estate just that we had a wonderful fully renovated home to live in.

Our stepfather tried to get a piece of the pie but the Judge said "Sorry nothing for you."

Joyce is enrolled at the junior college while I have decided to lay off a year before going to college. I'm not even so sure I want to go to college. Mom thinks I should and maybe I will but for now I want to enjoy life and see if I can do anything with this photo business.

My best friend Stacy graduated six months ahead of me and he works in his dad's Adult store down town. Stacy has told me he sees all kinds of people come into the store and buy every thing from Books to dildos and vibrators.

Our town is not all that big maybe fifty five thousand or so. Since our family has belonged to the Country club since I was a child we know most of the prominent people in town. The who's who of Bay City and Stacy has told me most of the same who's who has visited his store.

It occurred to me that maybe there would be some profit in photographing some of these people after they left the store and see where they go and with whom. I thought it might be fun to keep an eye on the town and learn a little more about our friends and neighbors. I've always been a bit of a snoop and voyeur.

I kept most of these thoughts to myself as Joyce has a tendency to gossip and always tells mother everything. I love my sister but I learned early on that if I told her something Mom would fine out very soon after. I've used this also as a way of setting a seed in Mom's head. Like when I wanted special bike for my birthday. I just told Joyce what one I liked and sure enough that was what I got... Surprise, surprise...

Stacy and I are not old enough to drink in this state but we are over eighteen so we drive a cross the state line where we are legal and drink at the Riverside Roadhouse and truck stop.

This Roadhouse was built over time and has joined several old barns and houses together to make a restaurant, bar and shabby motel. The old pastures are used to park the big rigs. Parker's gas-o-rama, one of mother's X's owns it and liquor store just down the road. It all seems to work out to make this one hell of an interesting place.

I was still in the learning stage of darkroom developing and picture taking. So I often visit our local public library to learn and read. I also carried one or two cameras with me at all times. I would stop by the library and check out books on photography and darkroom techniques almost weekly.

That was where I was when Stacy called me. The head librarian Mrs. Stark gave me a dirty look when the phone buzzed. But there were only a few people in the library so she did not give me hell. When I told Stacy this he laughed and said "Mrs. Stark is one of my on line customers. She buys a lot of toys and sex books."

I met Stacy at the Roadhouse an hour later. We had a beer and of course talked about girls and who was doing whom. Stacy was six months younger than my sister but he has always had the hott's for Joyce. I wished him well but he was on his own there.
I was not going to play cupid for him with my sister. I did not care if he ever banged her or not I just did not want to get mixed up in that.

Stacy had a second beer before he said "I saw your Mom in church last week with Ed Barns. Are they dating?"

"I know Mom has gone out a few times with Mr. Barns but she also dates other guys. Why?"

"Mr. Barns came in the store the other day and bought two videos on swinging and groups sex. He also bought a vibrator and an ass plug. I was just wondering who he was seeing."

I laughed and said "Christ; Stacy I don't know if my Mom would get into that kind of shit or not. I know my former step dad sure wanted to get into group sex. I think that was the main reason they got divorced. I think he started without Mom and she found out. But to tell you the truth I just don't know."

Stacy said "Its just a thought and I wanted you to know now that you're into the picture taking business."

I got the picture Stacy was painting and I had to admit it was an interesting scenario if it played out. I saw in Stacy's eyes he sure wanted to be kept in the loop if I found out anything. I smiled and he knew I would keep him informed if I found anything interesting because I wanted to get the dope on who was visiting his store. What a great partnership this could be.

Stacy told me he had set up a mail order computer operating system for on line buying. He said he thought more of the people that did not want to be seen in the store would use this service and he was right. However they all had to use a credit card and mailing address so Stacy could still tell who was buying his shit as he called it. The credit card was a way of controlling the age requirement as well. But a lot of kids still try to buy stuff and get by. But Stacy can spot a kid a mile away.

A day or so later on a Friday Mom said she was going to visit a friend up at Lake Butler for the weekend. Mom said it was an old girl friend that was visiting. She just wanted us not to worry since she would not be home Friday night or all Saturday. This tid-bit of information set my wheels to spinning and I thought what a great place to take pictures, Lake Butler. It also occurred to me that it was a little early for visitors to use the rental lake cabins. It was not summer yet and was still a little cool.

There were a few private homes up there and very few were used year around but I supposed that maybe it was a private home Mom was going to and not down on the lake's public area. If I had to drive all over hell up there I might never fine the right cabin. But I had to give it a try.

Mom was loading her car when it dawned on me that my cell phone had a GPS locator build in. I turned it on and dropped my cell phone in the back seat.

I said "Mom can I give you a hand?"

She smiled and said "No this it the last of it. I'll see you Sunday morning or late Saturday evening I'm not sure how long I'll visit. You kids be good."

Joyce stepped out on the porch waving as Mom drove off.

I ran in the house grabbed my old Cell phone and started packing a bag.

Besides a few cloths I packed the camera case with two long lenses and plenty of film. Just for fun I packed an old movie camera. I had been wanting a newer digital movie camera but had not gotten around to it. Too late now pictures would have to do. I needed gas and I stopped by the corner store for something to eat before starting the drive to Lake Butler about an hour or so behind Mom.

It was dark and I do mean dark not a star in the sky. It was pitch black. I turned in at the closed Gas station up on the highway just at the corner of the road that leads to the Beach area. Turning on the over head light and dialed my cell phone. Asked for the GPS locator and it started pointing and beeping. God this was easy.

It was no more than a half a mile off the highway toward the beach area when I got an indicator to turn. I was not sure how far it was back in to the house or even if there might be others still on the way so to be careful I turned on the narrow dirt road and pulled into a dark space behind some trees. I decided to talk for a ways. Camera case in hand I found the log house to be very elegant. A two story, with a porch on three sides set into the hillside. There was a parking area in front under the edge of the front porch.

It was very dark with no outside lighting. I was not sure if there might be some kind of motion detectors but I had no choice I had to get closer. If lights came on I would simply run like hell and try to hide.

My mother's Jaguar was parked between a Caddy and a Lincoln. Nice company.

I eased my way up and around to the side of the house about porch high. I could see lights on, on both levels. There looked to be a great room in front. I saw shadowy movement but could not see through the sheer curtains over the windows.

This would also be a problem for taking pictures. I moved up to the rail around the porch and climbed over. No alarms so far. I walked around the three sides and found a window in the kitchen area that was not covered. From here I could see into the great room but not all of it.
I could see the fireplace which was burning and a long sofa to the left side of it. But not all the second sofa to my right.

I put a telephoto lens on the camera and looked through the viewer. I could see a tall slender man I did not recognize. He was striped down to his shorts and a t-shirt. Even with his shorts on I could tell he was aroused. I wondered where Mother was.

I knew this was all about sex and group sex at that. Some how my mother being involved did not surprise me. Nor did I feel as if I should be ashamed for her. My mother is an extremely lovely lady and she is young and very sexy.

Just then another lady moved into view. This blonde was dressed in bra and panties. She was a little heavier with very large hanging breast and a plump ass. She was pretty with blonde hair about her shoulders. She had a drink glass in her hand. She stopped in front of the fire place turned her butt toward it and wiggled her ass. She lifted her glass and said something to an unseen person just out of sight to the right.

The blonde waved and a moment later my mother came into view to stand beside the blonde. Mom was dressed in red bra and matching bikini panties that left nothing to the imagination. Mom was taller than the blonde, slim with proud full breasts and a tight round ass Mom was really a very sexy lady. She also carried a drink. Together they both laughed and lifted their glasses and took a sip.

It seems I was not the only one with a camera. I saw a flash go off. The blonde turned sideways and posed in a sexy side view. Mom did the same with her back to the blonde. More flashes. I also took a few pictures without a flash.

I hoped this high speed film would work in low light. But I would not know until I got back to the darkroom.

I found it hard to think of taking pictures while keeping my eyes and thought on my mother. I keep taking pictures even though I had a hard on. It was uncomfortable but arousal wins out over uncomfortable every time.

After a few sexy poses from both women a man joined them. Standing between the two women he slipped an arm around each cupping a breast in each hand. Mom paced a hand on his enlarged dick. He was dressed in the same was as the others.

He had on briefs that were red and cut in a bikini style. The blonde went one better than Mom. She slipped her hand in the waist band and grabbed his dick. The guy turned a little toward the busty blonde and said something and she kissed him then bent over pulling his briefs down.

A long thick cock popped free and the blonde quickly took the head in her mouth. Mom hugged the guy and watched as the blonde started swallowing most of his cock. A few more flashes and I was taking a few pictures along with the unseen photographer.

A third man appeared and stood behind the bent over blonde. He pulled her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them her mouth never left the guys cock.

This third guy grabbed the blonde by the hips and after some wiggling and prodding he pushed his hard on into her pussy.

"God all mighty." I cried and for a moment I thought some one might have heard me. But this bunch was having too much fun. Mom just stood there watching still hugging the guy and kind of caressing the blondes head letting her finger tips trace the blonde's lips where they came in contact with this guys cock. This had to be the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Mom moved around to the other side of the guy getting the blow job.
Mom squatted and her head was behind the busty blonde's plump ass. But the guy fucking the blonde pulled his cock out of her pussy and even though I could not see it I know he let my mother take his pussy slim covered cock into her mouth. I took pictures and hoped to hell I was getting all this. The guy pulled his cock out of Mom's mouth and pushed it back into the blonde's cunt. Mom stood and again kissed the guy getting the blow job. I was sure she was swapping pussy juice and spit with the guy.

I was so excited I darn near come myself. Right then I decided I was going to either join this group or fuck my mother at a later date. Either way I was going to fuck Mom. She was so fucking sexy.

Things seem to be changing and bodies were moving around so that Mom was bent over next to the blonde. They were swapping the cock from mouth to mouth. The guy behind the blonde was fucking her and then Mom he took which ever one had the cock in her mouth one and then the other. Who ever was out of sight was sure taking a lot of pictures as was I.

I had to stop and reload the camera twice. I was using thirty sex exposure high speed color film. I had some black and white film that was even higher speed. I thought of using it but all this would look so much better in color.

Mom's turn came up and she took the long thick cock in her mouth but the guy behind moved back and the blonde squatted behind mom and started licking her cunt. Christ this was just too much. I pulled my dick out and started jerking off while still trying to take pictures with one hand.

I thought the guy Mom was sucking was going to cum but his will power must have been incredible. He pulled back and the two women moved off to the right out of sight. I was so excited I came shooting cum all over the log wall below the kitchen window. I thought fuck it; no one will ever know once it dries.

There was no one in view and this really pissed me off. I was not done watching. I went around to the front widows and through the curtain covered windows I saw at the room was empty. No one was there. They must have gone up stairs to one of the bedrooms. "Well shit "I walked around the house twice and could not see any way to get up on the porch roof or see into the bedroom even from a tree perch.

Resigned to my fait I went back to my car and drove home. Going straight to my darkroom I started processing the film. I had not stopped to speak to Joyce and did not even know if she was still home. It was late almost one o'clock in the morning I just assumed she was in bed. I was about to find out she was in bed but not alone.

The pictures came out clear and with good contrast. A few were blurred as I was shaking so badly. But I had taken enough so that I got plenty of good ones of every pose and change of position.

Hanging the negatives in the drying locker I pulled out the paper and stared to set up the enlarger. I had to take a piss so went up to my bedroom. There was a bathroom on the ground floor but I went up to my own.

As I passed through the second floor I heard noises coming from Joyce's bedroom. I had to see what was going on so I went to her door and listened. No doubt about it she was making sexual "I'm getting fucked." Sounds.

I turned the handle and cracked the door. Surprise, surprise there on the bed on all fours was my darling sister naked with my friend Stacy behind her fucking her doggie style. I watched for a moment and them thought why not go get my camera.

I took a long look before I moved off. Stacy was not fucking her pussy he was too high. Stacy was in her ass hole. Well good for him and me if I got my camera quick enough.

When I got back with a freshly loaded camera they were still at it and I got dozens of pictures. Enough to blackmail my sister for the rest of her life.

I bet from now on she would not go running to Mom with every little bit of nasty information about me. No more tattle telling on me.

But on the other hand maybe that point was mute as I had the pictures of Mom now and I thought that from now on I was going to rule the roost. I was going to be cock of the walk...

I never heard my friend Stacy leave and I was dead on my feet when every picture was printed and dried. I made two copies and put one away in a safe place. Granddad had a little locker under the main table with a good lock on it.

This time as I put one copy of all the prints in the locker I noticed a key way back on the top shelf. I had no idea what is was for. But if Granddad had put it away there must have been a good reason. I put the key up over the top of a beam where I thought it would not be readily found and went up to bed. I had been up for more than twenty four hours and I died as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I had some wild dreams over and over for the next ten hours. It was great and I hoped this was a sign of things to come. But as I was just about to come awake I dreamed of the key I had found. It followed that there had to be a use for it but what and where was the lock it fit.

After I showered giving my cock extra attention while thinking of what I had seen I shaved and felt a lot better. It was after five thirty in the afternoon so I called Stacy. He agreed to meet me at the roadhouse for a beer.

"I tell you Stacy it drove me crazy that I could not see what was happening after that bunch left the great room." I told Stacy between several sips of beer.

"No shit. You watched your mother suck some guys cock? How fucking crazy was that?

I mean your Mom's hot as hell I'd have given my left nut to have seen that. Who do you think the blonde was? You ever see her before?" Stacy asked.

I just shook my head and drank my beer. I asked Stacy "How are you and my sister coming along? You getting any closer?"

Stacy looked at me and I could see he was wondering if I knew anything or was I just curious. I guess he figured I knew so he said. "The craziest thing happened yesterday. I met Joyce at the coffee shop. We had coffee and talked. Something happened and I'm not sure what or why but I went over to your house last night after Joyce told me your Mom was not going to be there." Stacy looked at me and I gave no indication I knew anything so he went on. He said"Joyce gave it up last night. We fucked our brains out for a couple of hours. We did every thing two people can do and still be alive. Joyce was no virgin, I thought she might be. But that girl knows more moves that I do. The last thing I did was fuck her in the ass and it was not the first time for that either."

12