New Day Dawning

Story Info
The love of her life is closer than she thinks...
5.4k words
4.42
49.5k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie Clark lay in bed, her back resting against her bedroom wall and her eyes closed. The music blaring through her headphones effectively drowned out the world around her, leaving her with only the sounds of the bass, guitar, and a heavy drum line. The singer was screaming about some lost love but Maggie wasn't particularly interested in the words, it was the sentiment she was feeling at the moment. Cracking an eye open, she was disappointed to feel the warmth of tears beneath her lids.

When she had gotten the phone call the day before, Maggie had no idea what was coming her way. She and Leo had been dating for the last five years and there had been no indication that anything was wrong. The revelation that Leo had been cheating on her for the past two years had shattered her world in a way she didn't even think was possible. Over the last half decade, Leo had always been there for her. She had someone to trust and support her, to love her unconditionally, and now that had been ripped away. Maggie felt totally alone. The fact that Leo's tryst had been with her best friend only added to the devastation she was feeling.

Returning to the music Maggie let the rage flow through her; the singer's screams mixed with her own internal cries. She had always been a hothead; her red hair was the perfect reflection of her inner fire. Now it spilled down the back of her neck, flowing over her shoulders in a tousled mess. Maggie let all her anger and frustration run around in her nineteen-year-old head as the tears began to fall from her eyes once again. When she heard the door to her room begin to open, she looked up in surprise.

"Dad!" She almost shouted, frantically wiping the tears from her eyes and pulling off her headphones. "You never heard of knocking?"

"I tried," Jeff Clark said with a small shrug. "But you didn't answer."

"And you just took that as permission to come on in?"

Maggie's indignation was undercut by the tears still running down her cheeks. Her face was slightly puffy and her eyes slightly red from crying, the damp spots on her pale blue tank top another clear indication of the sorrow she was currently feeling.

"Baby," Jeff said quietly as he sat down next to her, "are you okay?" Maggie's top lip began to quiver as she threw herself into his arms.

"No!" She sobbed into his chest. "I'm not."

Maggie crawled as deep into her father's arms as she could, basking in his paternal love. Her body trembled as she sobbed into his chest.

"It's okay baby," he said soothingly, running his hand over her hair and down her back. "Everything will be okay."

Maggie sniffled a little bit, finally starting to regain her composure. She didn't say anything. The safety she felt in her father's arms a welcome contrast to her earlier emotions. "I made a mess of your shirt." Jeff smiled a little as he looked down at his shoulder which was damp from his daughter's tears.

"I think I'll live," he said and kissed his daughter on the head. "Now tell me what's going on."

"Leo broke up with me," she blurted out.

Maggie felt her father stiffen underneath her. Jeff had never liked Leo and now that he'd made his daughter cry, Maggie could tell that he was very unhappy with her ex. Jeff held Maggie a little tighter, his arms wrapping most of the way around her as he gently rubbed her arm.

"You were too good for him anyway."

"Thanks daddy."

"Can I get you anything Mags?"

"I don't think so daddy," Maggie replied, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "But thank you."

Jeff stood up and offered his daughter a smile. "Well I'll be in my room if you need anything." On his way out of the room, Jeff pulled the door closed behind him and a few seconds later Maggie heard the door to his bedroom at the far end of the hallway close quietly. Sadly, Maggie realized that her Daddy had no one in his life either.

Maggie's mother had left them not long after she'd been born. She'd left a note for Maggie's father talking about how she couldn't cope with having a child and how she wasn't ready for the responsibility. Maggie's mother had expected her to go and live with her grandparents, but her father, who was only nineteen at the time, had stepped up, saying he would raise his daughter himself. Over the years, there were a few women who came and went from Maggie's life, but none of them seemed to want to stay. Somehow, it seemed harder for a single dad on the dating scene than a single mom. There hadn't been anyone in Jeff's life for a few years, at least not that Maggie knew of, and the walls of their apartment were thin enough that there were few secrets between the two of them.

It had always been just the two of them, even when they both had significant others in their lives, they were always there for each other. There had been times in her youth that Maggie had wanted a mother: her first period and shopping for tampons had been a real treat with her father. He knew as much about tampons as his daughter had at the time, but there he was at midnight walking up and down the aisle at the local drugstore trying to find her the right ones. To Maggie it seemed like throughout her whole life he had always made that extra effort and now that she was older, Maggie tried to do the same for him. Feeling better after having had her good cry, Maggie laid her head down on her pillow, almost immediately falling into a restless sleep.

Maggie was vaguely aware of her father moving around the apartment. Through the fog of sleep she heard various bumps as well as shifting of the floor boards as Jeff moved around the apartment. She fully awoke a short time later. The warm reds of the afternoon sunset had faded into the cool dark of night. After stretching she made her way to the restroom and then to the kitchen for a late snack. She crunched on a few carrots as she looked around the refrigerator but was unimpressed by their selection of food. Maggie settled for a glass of milk and the last few carrots. The summer night was so warm that even the air conditioning was having trouble keeping up, so the cool liquid was satisfying.

Making her way back down the hallway, Maggie saw the pale light spilling through a small crack in her father's door. A quiet groan stopped her short when she realized it was coming from the direction of her father's bedroom. Maggie knew that she should go back to her own room and forget what she had heard but she didn't. Almost hypnotized, she crept forward until she could see into her father's room. She gasped quietly as she saw her father lying naked on top of his bed while he furiously stroked his hard cock.

She watched as Jeff worked his hand quickly up and down his shaft. His cock wasn't overly long, a respectable six inches, but it was wide, and thick, unlike any other Maggie had seen before. She watched totally mesmerized as his hand stroked the meat in it, his body occasionally twitching, and a quiet groan escaping his lips. It wasn't long before Jeff had finished, spurting a few stray streams of cum onto his bare chest as he struggled to catch his breath.

Suddenly feeling very exposed, Maggie made her way back down the hallway as quickly and quietly as she could, shutting the door to her bedroom silently behind her. She leaned her back against the door for a few minutes, her heart pounding, and her breath coming hard and fast. Almost to her amazement, she felt a warm tingling between her thighs and realized she was extremely wet. Her silk panties clung to her moist sex and for a moment Maggie felt ashamed, but a little voice inside her head told her that it was simply biology. Her father wasn't an ugly man by any stretch; in fact, he kept himself in great shape for a man in his late thirties. And his cock, well, Maggie thought, it wasn't bad either.

Confident that she had not been discovered Maggie laid back down in bed though sleep was not going to come easily. Looking up at the ceiling, Maggie couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to fuck her father. She wondered how it would feel to have the man she loved more than anyone in the world inside of her, to be one with him. Absently, she ran her hands over her body imagining that they were actually her father's hands. She took her left breast in one hand and rubbed it through the thin fabric of her shirt while her other hand began to gently stroke her pussy.

As taboo as it felt, Maggie couldn't deny how amazing it felt when she toyed with her clit while imagining it was her father's tongue. Her whole body felt electric as she imagined his hands roughly rubbing her breasts. Sliding her shirt up, she pinched her nipples until she almost squealed as she rolled back and forth a little in delight. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she licked and sucked them till they were wet and then slid a finger inside of herself.

Maggie worked her finger in and out of herself as she closed her eyes and thought about her father. She pictured his firm, muscular chest with the faintest trace of chest hair on top of her. She imagined his warm, strong arms wrapped around her body and his smiling face looking down at her. Most of all she thought about the way his body twitched when he had cum and wanted to be the cause of it. It didn't take long for her orgasm to explode, her body stiffening and shaking as she gasped in sheer delight.

Smiling and basking in the glow of her orgasm, Maggie lay in bed. She felt amazing, but she couldn't help the single thought creeping into her mind: what would the real thing be like? Maggie wondered what it would look like in everyday life, her father being her lover. She thought about going to work and to class and then coming home and having an amazing man waiting for her. He was older, but other women had been with older men for far less noble reasons than love. Love. It was at that moment that Maggie realized she loved her father. Not simply as a child loves a parent, but the way a woman loves a man. All her life she had been looking for her perfect man when he had been right in front of her the whole time.

Settling down into her pillow and pulling the sheets up over herself Maggie decided that the time had come to be with her father. She would seduce him as she would any other man, biology no longer mattered. She was in love with the perfect man, and she would have him or no one else. With a smile, Maggie closed her eyes falling into a deep sleep that was filled with dreams of what the morning would bring.

Waking up the next day, Maggie felt the return of uncertainty. What in the dark had seemed like a logical course of action to take seemed more and more wrong in the cold hard light of day. But Maggie held tightly to her convictions, her father was the man of her dreams and she wanted to be with him, but she knew she was going to have to work harder to seduce him than she would any of the boys from school. For them a quick wink and a little caress was all it took to have them drooling like morons. Her father was a real man, and he would only be interested in a real woman. The sounds of her father moving around the house got her mind working. Pulling her nightshirt over her head, Maggie selected a small white tank top, one that exposed her midriff and hugged her breasts. Her areolas were just barely visible through the tight, almost translucent fabric, much to her delight. Satisfied with the way she looked in her panties and the top she'd chosen, Maggie made her way into the hallway.

The sizzle and smell of bacon and eggs wafting through the apartment guided her to the kitchen where Jeff was bent over the stove, working the contents of the griddle with a spatula. He was shirtless, the plaid sweatpants he wore hanging low on his hips. Maggie took a second to enjoy the view as Jeff emptied the eggs and bacon onto a plate while taking a swig of coffee from his favorite mug.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Jeff said cocking an eyebrow when he looked at his daughter. His eyes lingered on her for a moment and Maggie wondered with schoolgirl delight if he was checking her out. "Sleep well?"

"Mmmmm very," Maggie replied, stretching her arms over her head and pushing her breasts out a little more than she might have normally. Making her way to the other side of the room, Maggie walked up behind Jeff and wrapped her arms around his torso. "I love you daddy."

"Love you too sugarplum," he replied without turning around. "Now come on and eat some breakfast before it gets cold."

The words had been spoken in passing. It was the normal response to "I love you" but her father's reply had caused Maggie's heart to swell. She wrapped her arms around him a little tighter for a moment, not wanting to let him go. But the moment passed and she made her way to her chair and sat down across the table from her father. They talked a little over breakfast about their plans for the day. Jeff had some errands to run, and Maggie had to be at work for the afternoon shift. The pleasantries passed, but "I love you," rattled around in Maggie's brain like a chant.

It would continue to throughout the day too as Maggie would whisper it to herself while she stocked shelves and directed ignorant customers around the store. Fantasies ran wild in her head about her father ravishing her in every position and in every circumstance imaginable. The thoughts made her horny enough that she had to excuse herself halfway through the shift in order to use the ladies room. Once safely alone inside the restroom it didn't take much to make her cum. She was already so wet that her panties were saturated, and she could feel moisture dripping down her legs. In her head, Maggie had decided that when she got home her father would be waiting there, hard and ready for her, and it was that thought that got her through the day.

Unfortunately, by the time Maggie got home it was late. She had gotten dragged into closing up and had spent every second wondering what her father was doing at home. She thought he might be jerking off again, his hard cock in his hand as he pumped it vigorously, dreaming of naughty things. Maggie rushed through everything she had to do almost desperate to get home to her father. By the time, everything was done that needed to be, it was past eleven, and it was almost midnight when she finally walked through her door. The lights were off in the small apartment, and every indication was that Jeff had gone to bed hours before. Quietly, so as not to wake him, she collapsed into bed and fell into a sound sleep that was again filled with erotic dreams.

Maggie was almost disappointed when she realized that her father had already left for work by the time she exited her room the next morning. She felt strangely empty, like a piece of her was missing. But instead of focusing on the negative, she decided to use the time to do a little research. Her father wouldn't be home for hours, and Maggie had plans to make. Making her way to Jeff's room, Maggie located his laptop which was plugged in and charging on the nightstand. Flipping open the cover, Maggie was faced with her first challenge: the password.

It took about thirty seconds of trying different variations of names and dates before she found the right combination. It was her birthday. Smiling to herself, Maggie opened up the internet browser and scrolled through the history until she found what she was looking for. Her father apparently didn't watch much pornography; there were only five windows that he had opened on the site. Maggie opened each of them in turn, loving how naughty she felt watching the same things her father had. She felt even naughtier when she realized they all had one thing in common.

"So," she thought to herself, "he likes redheads." Maggie could barely contain her excitement at this revelation. She noticed that in all the scenes, the women were wearing white lace lingerie and their bush was not shaved completely, but well-trimmed. She felt herself getting wet watching the women being pounded by huge cocks as they moaned in pleasure. In the back of her head Maggie couldn't shake the fact that all the women resembled her in some way, and she began to wonder who her father was thinking about when he masturbated. Pleased with the information she had gathered, she deleted all evidence that she'd been there, closed the laptop, and returned it to its original position.

She spent the rest of the day preparing for the evening she had in mind. It was the first time they would both be home together in almost a week, and Maggie wanted it to be extra special. She drove to a local department store and selected a pair of tiny white lace panties and matching bra. The panties hinted at the red hair beneath them and the bra was equally scant, her pink nipples barely visible through the lace. As Maggie stood admiring herself in the mirror, she couldn't help the excitement that was building inside of her while she wondered if after she put them on later, would her father would be the one to take them off? Satisfied in her choice, Maggie also purchased a bottle of wine, some steak, and other fixings for an evening meal.

Most of the day was spent cooking, but as five-o-clock rolled around and her father's return approached, Maggie became more and more apprehensive. There were butterflies dancing around in her stomach, and she would tremble at times out of anticipation and fear. It had crossed her mind that her plan might not work, that her father might not feel the same way about her, that doing what she was going to do might destroy the only solid relationship she'd ever truly had. However, to Maggie, the risk seemed worth the reward.

When Jeff walked through the door that night, Maggie was almost giddy with anticipation. Her panties were long since saturated from the fantasies she had concocted while cooking dinner. Many were naughty, dirty things that most girls wouldn't normally do with their fathers, but the thought of doing them with Jeff drove her wild.

"Something smells good." She hadn't heard his voice in a day, but it seemed to her like a lifetime had passed since she'd heard her father speak.

"Daddy!" she said with a little squeal, running over and wrapping her arms around him. She held him a little longer than normal, savoring the familiar smell of his aftershave, his skin overly warm from his time outside. When the embrace broke Maggie instructed Jeff to sit in the other room where she had already assembled two chairs and placed a candle on the small dining room table. It wasn't long before dinner was complete and Maggie put the small feast on the table for both of them to enjoy. Jeff poured himself a glass of wine and the two sat down to eat.

The dinner conversation was nothing unusual. It was polite and covered how they'd both spent their days, the quality of Maggie's cooking, and the latest movie with Hugh Jackman. Once dinner was over, Maggie cleared the table and the two of them moved into the living room. Jeff sat on the couch and Maggie happily sat next to him, feeling his arms slide around her, cradling her almost protectively. As the moment grew closer Maggie's pulse quickened. She started to speak but found her mouth strangely dry.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"I bought something special today."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! You wanna see?"

"Sure," Jeff replied, taking another sip of wine.

"Okay," Maggie said, a wide grin splitting her face. "I'll be right back."

Once in her room, she couldn't get naked quickly enough. Checking herself in the mirror, Maggie made sure everything was perfect before she pulled on the panties and bra. Pulling the hairband out of her hair, Maggie watched her hair fall down her shoulders, just grazing the tops of her breasts. She tousled it a little, giving a little pout to the mirror and striking a quick pose. Pulling on a pair of high heels, Maggie walked back out of the bedroom and into the living room. She saw her father's eyes open wide as she entered, taking in every bit of the sexy woman standing before him.

12